HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: conmelol.png (334x216, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_VKWLC87Uzw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

my boy messi will destroy qatar

2014 WC killed the sudacacas forever

>we're all brazil lol xd!

How does it feel that your "men" can't compete in football? It's all niggers in your "national" team. I'd feel pretty bad, t b h.

don't jinx it

Last time i checked qatar and japan are not making to the fucking octaves tho.

based

wtf are you talking about?

Qatar are AFC champions
Japan are elite in Asia, almost on par with Australia

Niggers>subhuman hybrid mutts that nobody knows what color to attribute to

cringe

Spics can't really play football.

feels like a talented puppeteer

Retard. Brazil, which lost by 7x1, shat on Chile and Colombia, who in turn had dabbed on Uruguay. 7x1 against >us was basically 7x1 against these 3 too. Not to mention Argentina, cucked by Germany for the nth time.
So the frog is right, 2014 exposed south american football.

Your best squad got dabbed on by a bunch of random zoomers who never really played together before in the Confed Cup

Does colonies were just an extension of france

Every team except maybe PerĂº is having problems with their coaches

God, you retards don't even understand the sport, you think it's all equivalent? just beccause germany ass-raped you doesn't mean it would be the same for all the others you beat before, each team has a different style and sometimes you are weak to that kind of play.

Shut the fuck up already faggot, all over the board with >not muh equivalency buzzword you just learnt

I agree, French national team is better than yours, Ibrahim.

But both Japan and Qatar have been beaten.

>7x1 against >us was basically 7x1 against these 3 too
that's some kindergarten logic right there. for example germany tends to lose against italy for most of their football history yet the latter can easily lose to any other team like Uruguay, meaning that things aren't as black and white as you think. the same way >we can cream japan 4-1 only to lose our next match with them.

Germany was dominated by our boomers until that mistake. Fuck off with your revisionism. Also that formation we as way better than the ones which get fucked by >7-0 and gooks.

>Macaco education

Which language is this?

Donkey fucker
youtube.com/watch?v=_VKWLC87Uzw

Not an argument

He's right though

they should've invited Mexico and CR

They would struggle against andorra, conmebol is overrated as fuck

>invite japan and qatar as cannon fodder
No they fucking didn't idiot. It's the same as allowing Mexico and USA in. If they wanted cannon fodder they would just invite our shit tier Caribbean teams that didn't make the Gold Cup. Instead they choose the more competitive options.