Not my GOAT

Not my GOAT

Attached: _20190621_093140.jpg (2152x1250, 403K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nPsz2ggTAkk?t=202
youtube.com/watch?v=Lm_LeGn7cv4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2004 Euro final vs Greece at home: 90 minutes. Zero goals and assists. Portugal lose.

2006 World cup semifinal vs France: 90 minutes. Zero goals and assists. Portugal lose.

2008 Euro knockout round vs Germany: 90 minutes. Zero goals and assists. Portugal lose.

2010 World cup knockout round vs Spain: 90 minutes. Zero goals and assists. Portugal lose.

2012 Euro semifinal vs Spain: 120 minutes. Zero goals and assists. Portugal lose.

2014 World cup group stage vs Germany: 90 minutes. Zero goals and assists. Portugal out in the group stage

2016 Euro final vs France: 20 minutes, subbed out due to "injury". Zero goals and assists. Portugal win after 100 minutes against France in their home stadium with an African scoring the winning goal deep into extra time.

2018 World cup knockout round vs Uruguay: 90 minutes. Zero goals and assists. Portugal lose

2019 Uefa Nations League final vs Netherlands: 90 minutes. Zero goals and assists. Portugal win with Bernardo Silva and Guedes scoring the winning sole goal while Ronaldo is a passenger throughout the game.

Attached: 129471024.jpg (1054x620, 151K)

History won't remember this. Just who won.

Which is why people will remember mayweather as the all time GOAT

No one in this country thinks Mayweather is goat other than Mayweather fanboys. He will never be on the same level as Ali or Tyson.

He is

POINT TO THE EASY WORK

Attached: F42B2563-E4C0-466E-B0C3-D0BF31C483BB.jpg (1100x719, 64K)

Give me a hug, TMT bro. We gotta emulate our idol :)

LMAO you literally said mike tyson is better than floyd mayweather

hang on stay there i gotta show the boys on /box/ this

all of them were carried in the final

people with a brain know only heavyweights can be GOATS

You can do the same with messi

>2016
>Portugal win
>2019
>Portugal win
>Years before messoy puts on the argenchino shirt
>argentina wins
>years during messoys stint with argentina
>argentina loses
thanks for proving OPs point

Attached: chau.png (600x333, 543K)

>Mustafi is better than Messi because Mustafi won the world cup
Fantastic argument

When you're carried by goats like Eder and Guedes, anything is possible for Portugal

yet ronaldo is the one shilled as a strongmind clutch player

Cope

>not a single tsu fanboy can debate this other than "muh trophies"
based post

2004: choked to greece at the euro
2004: choked to west bromwich albion in the league cup
2004: choked in the CL ro16 against porto
2005: choked in the FA cup final against arsenal
2005: choked in league cup semi final against chelsea
2005: choked in the CL ro16 against milan
2006: choked in the FA cup against liverpool
2006: choked in the CL group stage, got eliminated
2006: choked to france at the WC
2007: choked in the FA cup final against chelsea
2007: choked in the CL second leg against milan
2007: choked in the league cup against southend united
2008: choked in the community shield final, won with penalty shootouts without shooting one
2008: choked in the FA cup against portsmouth
2008: choked to germany at the euro
2008: missed his penalty in the penalty shootout, got bailed out by Terry slipping
2009: choked in the fifa club world cup final, got bailed out by rooney
2009: choked in the CL final while Messi scored
2010: choked to spain at the WC
2010: eliminated in the ro16 by lyon in the CL
2011: choked in the CL semifinal against Messi who scored twice
2012: missed his penalty in the penalty shootout of the CL semifinal
2012: choked to spain at the Euro
2013: choked in the CL second leg against dortmund
2014: choked in the copa del rey final, got bailed out by di maria and bale
2014: choked against germany and the usa in the groupstage of the WC, got eliminated in the groupstage
2014: got bailed out in the CL final by ramos
2015: choked in the fifa club world cup final, got bailed out by ramos and bale
2016: choked in the final of the CL, got bailed out by ramos
2016: on the bench in the euro final, got bailed out by Eder
2017: choked in the fifa confederation cup against chile
2018: choked in the CL final, got bailed out by benzema and bale
2018: choked to uruguay at the WC
2019: choked in the coppa italia against atalanta
2019: choked in the nations league final, got bailed out by Guedes

STRONGMIND

Yeah, generational talents truly, I'm sure messoy was just unlucky to play with noobs like agüero and pipita, goleador of italy. If only he could dictate who gets into his team like a little dictator he could bench those shitters and play with who he wants. oh wait he does that and still chokes.
actually you can't, write up all the years for the argentine senior NT with messoy and you won't finish any of the lines with "argentina wins"
it's why TSU is actually strongmind and messoy isn't even shilled for being strongmind because it's such a laughable idea not even catalanoids would believe it. fuck they're actually stupid enough to believe it nevermind.
youtu.be/nPsz2ggTAkk?t=202

Attached: messystory.png (630x541, 325K)

Messi's list would be twice longer.

if that were true that would mean ronaldo is strongmind? lmao

yeah dude trophies are for losers amirite, just look at how happy messi is thanks to his worldcup goldenball :D

Attached: messiiii.jpg (480x121, 6K)

ronaldo is shilled for being strongmind by retards like you, dumb fanboys, keeps getting carried in finals, not strongmind enough to score enough with real in la liga. how many leagues has he choked too?

thanks to pointing out that ronaldo never won a best player trophy in any tournament portugal took part in.

Yes, it means Ronaldo is strongmind since he chokes less than half as much as the second best player of his generation. Also I love this line in particular
>2018: choked in the CL final, got bailed out by benzema and bale
because that season, he still had more CL goals than what messoy ever managed to choke together in his best season. That means TSU choking is better than messoy at his best LMAO

Attached: givethatmansomething.png (1548x898, 1.07M)

>slowly admitting ronaldo is a choker.
ronaldo only got one good CL final, 2017, actually only one major final where he got a good performance out of 9 major finals he played in.
this is unaccepabtl but yet again this isn't suprising considering he is the kind of spray and pray shooter

you're welcome, here take a look at how happy he was. truly a meaningful way to crown his legacy

Attached: happymessy.png (298x375, 251K)

what you CANNOT deny is that messi has had a better supporting cast with argentina than ronaldo has had with portugal

what you CANNOT deny is ronaldo won 2 international trophies with portugal to go along with his serie a, premier league, champions league and la liga winners medals

what you CANNOT deny is that messi has never won shit outside of barca who build the team around him

look at how sad Ronaldo is that he didn't win the adidas man of the match award

Attached: sadnaldo.png (582x432, 575K)

yes imagine ronaldo looking at his trophies and having flashbacks of his teammates scoring but not him then he feels sad and insecure and goes on snapchat to feel better by reading all the comments from thirdworlders saying he's the best.

>barcas spanish midfield without messi
>wins everything

>messi without barcas spanish midfield
>wins nothing

truly he has never been carried to his trophies with barca

So what's your definition of strongmind (or clutch player)?
Someone that scores in every single final? Someone that has never been eliminated in a knockout phase of a cup?
I bet you're clutch as fuck in your FIFA savegame but yeah, in reality a clutch player is someone who usually shows up when it matters, no player shows up literally everytime, I don't even know why I have to say this

barca didn't build the team around him, nobody needs to build a team around messi, he can drop back and go on his way alone to score goals, he's not dependent on crosses and his teammates drawing defenders away fromhim to score goals unlike ronaldo. ronaldo don't even know how ronaldo plays.

>"Messi was talking to himself,"
>"He said to himself over and over again: 'The best but not the champion.'"
It's hard to imagine TSU doing something like that, messy on the other hand

Attached: messoy.jpg (824x787, 66K)

he massively underperforms in the biggest games, calling him strongmind or clutch is pure insanity.

messoy and donaldo are easily the two biggest frauds i’ve ever seen

>The player with the most goals ever in the CL final is not clutch
I noticed that these messoyfags constantly mirror their own insecurities towards who they dislike, for example, here's this mentally ill frog, the biggest retard of all time and he's calling others insane.

>most goals scored in CL quarter finals
>most goals scored in CL semifinals
>most goals scored in CL finals
If that's underperfoming then there are no clutch players at all, glad we got that settled

OH NO

>tyson

how can someone after seeing this can claim that ronaldo is strongmind and clutch

where is my o twain when you need him

if you ask plebs the answer will be ali
if you ask boxing experts the answer will be srr
imo prime roy is the goat
>Which is why people will remember mayweather as the all time GOAT
you're lying
>He will never be on the same level as Ali or Tyson.
he has far surpassed mike tyson

wow the word /strongmind/ really does rustle the weak messoyfags jimmies in here lmao

what a surprise another ronaldo cocksucker from an irrelevant football country, what a rare occurance.

>no one will remember him
I know you will until you die so you're wrong on that one. Also you can stay in one thread and stop replying to yourself on different IPs when you see your garbage not on page 1 fucking retard

I didn't, I'm agreeing with you, there has never been a single clutch player in the history of football.
I'm glad we agree

mandzukic unironically is strongmind in the biggest games. scored in the 2013 CL final, scored in the 2017 CL final, scored twice in the 2018 WC final.

have sex

>CL final goals count for everyone except for ronaldo
yikes

Not according to your definition, no.
If someone who has scored in 3 different finals isn't a clutch player, then someone who has scored in 2 different finals isn't either.
>scored twice in the 2018 WC final.
nice try, but there are no clutch players at all
Madnzukic choked in 2014 and 2015 against Real Madrid, 2016 against Bayern and against Portugal with the NT, 2017 against Lazio in the coppa italia and supercoppa finals, 2019 against Atletico (bailed out by Ronaldo) and Ajax
He's a choker, like everyone else

are you telling that scoring a penalty at the 120th minute when your team is leading 3 - 1 is being clutch and strongmind then you better stop talking to me right now. sure ronaldo scored in 2008, but he choked on his penalty and he needed terry to slip on his CL penalty winner shot to win the CL.
mandzukic was strongmind in 3 of the 3 major finals he played in, ronaldo was strongmind in 1 of the 9 major finals he played in.

But Mandzukic choked the 2017 CL final, he lost it to TSU who is an even bigger choker since he choked more goals into the net. What a choker. He also choked the 2018 Worldchoke final when he lost to choking zoomers who choked their chicken during halftime.

he wasn't a ghost, he scored. he wasn't carried unlike ronaldo. you can't argue against that.

Are you sure he wasn't a ghost? Aside from that one goal he didn't touch anything, and you can't really tell if he was physically there or just came back to haunt the footballworld as a ghost and scared lloris with his spooky ghost noises so hard he made him score an owngoal. That's what spooky strongmind ghosts like Mandzukic do in the biggest games. Aside from choking that is. Cause he lost the final and choked.

>choking means scoring goals
ronaldo assmunchers went totally nuts

You forgot 2017 Confed cup final against Chile.

retarded frog:
>Ronaldo scored in the 2008 CL final meaning he choked
also retarded frog:
>calling people who follow his thoughtprocess nuts
right, you would have to be totally nuts to say anyone who scored in a CL final choked it

>"2008: missed his penalty in the penalty shootout, got bailed out by Terry slipping"
to be fair his penalty miss cancels his goal

It cancelled the goal? Why is he listed as having 4 goals in CL finals then and not 3? What about the 2016 CL final, he scored the winning penalty, does that cancel Ramos' goal and give it to Ronaldo? So Ronaldo has 5 CL final goals. Hopefully Mandzu's ghost doesn't fly over and steal all these CL final goals with his strongmind, then he would cancel them all and be the CL Finals topscorer with 7 goals.

Attached: ghostover.jpg (749x839, 36K)

we're talking about strongmind here, him missing his penalty cancels his strongmind performance, which was the basis of our meme discussion.

messy missed his penalty in the copa america final. it cancelled all his goals because it was a tremendous choke. many such cases in his career. 15 years in the most stacked uefalona team of all time and he has 0 goals.

we're talking about performances in games. you're cornered here. you can't deny ronaldo is a choke artist in the biggest games, it's over.

Marcelo and Ramos are way more clutch

But Ronaldo scored against Malaga, missy never did, he went to get some sprite and cheese pizza there but it was a little dry so he choked. What a choke artist.

let it go

face it froggy, missy turned into a ghost and floated off into retirement while TSU is /strongmind/

keep going, let everyone see the delusion of ronaldo's fanbois

LMAO gladly, because it's just the opposite of what you said. This thread single handedly ruined messoyfags reputation on Yea Forums. You could say you choked this internet argument.

Attached: messy.jpg (430x315, 18K)

never claimed messi wasn't a choke artist, on the other end you claim that ronaldo isn't a choke artist and everyone can see that ronaldo is a choke artist, you're too stupid to see how exposed you are.

I never said that's what you said either, I just said you ruined all messoyfags reputation beyond repair with your laughably illogical arguments to try to make Ronaldo seem like a choker like missy while TSU is demonstratably /strongmind/.

>try to make
lmao degenerate, you choked that discussion like your idol

Imagine the buttblast that messi felt ater losing to Chile. In fact he deserved it after decades of xenophobic argentinians shitting on Chile for no reason other than nationalism.

All this strongmind crap will disappear as Ronaldo continuously underperforms in Juve.

This season already proved POOnaldo can't win the CL without Real madrid propping him up. Maybe his homosexual fanboys can keep this up if his national team overperforms.

ah so all this time you were a dumb immigrant

cope more froggy, messoy is still crying while TSU is TSUing on you

Attached: sad.jpg (620x430, 50K)

who cares about messi appart from you?
shhhhhhh, impossible to debunk

Nah, I'm Argentinian but god fucking dammit we are very dumb a lot of the time. We always try to say it's other people fault and it makes you cringe. That nationalism and angsty friendly-less attitude is what is killing us.

How's france tho? Full of black people now?

ah ok you're a typical contrarian. cringe

>fires Eto'o and Ibra so the man let feels needed again
Every top forward's stats tanked when they were signed by Barcelona

a lot of messoyfags who are pretending they dont, like you. poor poor messoy he will never be clutch and strongmind like TSU

2006: carried on his first Champions League
2006: choked to Sevilla in Europe Super Cup (he was Champions League Winner)
2007: choked to Liverpool on R16 at home
2007: choked to Brazil in Copa America
2008: choked in CL Semi Final vs Man United
2008: carried to golden medal in Olympics
2010: cheked in CL Semi Final vs Inter (playing vs 10 at home)
2010: choked to Germany in World Cup
2011: choked in Copa del Rey vs Real
2011: choked to Uruguay in Copa America
2012: choked in CL Semi Final vs Chelsea (managed by some guy called Di Mateo)
2013: choked to Real Madrid in Copa del Rey
2013: choked in CL Semi Final vs Bayern (didn't even show up for the second leg after 4-0 defeat)
2014: choked in CL Quarter Final to Atletico Madrid
2014: choked in Copa del Rey final
2014: choked to Germany in World Cup final
2015: carried by Neymar to win the Champions League
2015: choked to Chile (lol) in Copa America final
2016: carried by Neymar in Copa del Rey Final
2016: choked to fucking Atletico Madrid again in Quater Final
2016: choked to Chile again (lol) in Copa America final
2017: choked to Juventus in CL Quater Final
2018: choked to ASS Roma in CL QF
2018: carried to another Copa del Rey win
2018: choked to France in World Cup
2019: choked to Liverpool in CL Semi Final
2019: choked to Valencia in Copa del Rey Final
2019: will choked in Copa America against shithole team

Attached: F2BA3078-7FC6-4813-B57D-A7DF82568460.png (1000x541, 659K)

damn, they both are choke artists, penaldo fags can't handle that their hero is a choke artist lmao

guardiola fired them because he doesn't like big mouthed players

>muh trofees

people itt getting palpably upset at banter about their messiah is both hilarious and sad

It's pretty sad how there is an actual, tangible MIDF. Holy fuck.

It's scary how deeply invested these people are. Kind of like antivax hysterics, or flat-earthers. They've just bought into a story so much they can't detach themselves and just surrender to the narrative.

Not surprising considering just how much of a marketing product the guy really is.

Based

I'm on your side but calm down dude

>2008: carried to golden medal in Olympics
youtube.com/watch?v=Lm_LeGn7cv4

This debate has finally gone full retard

Attached: giphy (6).gif (245x209, 351K)

For me, the GOAT has to win everything.

Has there ever been a player to win the wc, euro/copa, super cup, ucl, ballon d'or, fifa world player of the year, confed cup, world cup ballon d'or, and played in at least 2 or more leagues?

>he is still going at it
The /weakmind/ should fear the /strongmind/

Yes he might have never won anything for his country, yes he might choke when it matters, yes he might not have legendary Champions League moments against teams not named Arsenal or Leverkusen but...

I will never forget that hat-trick, in the middle of March, against Real Betis, to put the point gap between Barca and Atletico to 25 points.

Truly the GOAT. Cant wait to see what he will do against Valladolid next season.

lmao based finn

>Ronaldo or Messi won
Carried

>Ronaldo or Messi lost
Choked

It's that simple

“I have missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I have lost almost 300 games. On 26 occasions I have been entrusted to take the game winning shot, and I missed. I have failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” Michael Jordan

deep