You’ll be watching France BTFO Croats again, won’t you?

You’ll be watching France BTFO Croats again, won’t you?

Attached: 6ABA278D-9261-41A9-BFF9-B0B66CBC4836.jpg (1110x611, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2014/april/soviet-sweden-model-nation-sliding-to-third-world
youtube.com/watch?v=iKf4taWTOIE
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vergonha
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croatia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

France wins 4-2

That depends, does France have an underage nigglet army?

Pulling for Croatia again

At least Croatia will always be a white country

>Brekalo injured for the rest of Championship
>Caleta Car is a retard, Pongracic has been injured even before (literally no defence that has played together before)
But the biggest problem is that the coach is a complete retard who I wouldn't trust with keeping sheep, not deciding tactics and team for a football match.

A lot of our u21 never play for the À-team, they will play for a random African country.

France is the biggest training center in the world

based Clairefontaine

What the fuck happaned to you in the first match you were non-existent on the pitch.

yes

>U21
even more irrelevant than female wc

cringe

Attached: Sans titre.png (206x607, 121K)

>one Frenchman in the team
>he’s the captain

N G U B U
G
U
B
U

on the contrary, you can "scout" some U21 players with women football this is totally useless anyway

just bet on france all you have @1.55. Literally free money.

I only see frenchmen

Attached: 1559762706891.gif (498x498, 1.2M)

>betting big on small favourable odds, bet little on a croatia win.

Give me money

Why are all U-21 western teams half black?
How do the people react to this?

No one cares, incel.

Charlemagne is rolling in his grave as we are speaking

>two midfielders as wingers
>cb as rb
i bet on high iq

>charlekebab

How do Croats feel about their U21s?

>half

From what I remember of the last games, there was 2 white guys (one being of Italian descent). So yes.

France is a team totally devoid of any collective structure, they're just relying on pure talent and ngubutism. They only won against the Bongs because they were retarded enough to play murderball in the box and kicking the ball in their own net.

I want a French african qtie sooo badly
Like those thicc ones with a big ass and huge choco tits and a beautiful naugthy smile
Just undressing a nubian Queen would make me cum buckets
I NEED ONE RIGHT NOW AAAHGHG

Players with great potential coached by a literal retard essentially.

only england and france lad, they don't have self respect anymore

god I'd love to see Majer in the starting team

off to africa with you

Yeah but not on the wing. Vlasic can go left and Muric right. Halil benched. We also need two DM's as is evident from the last game.

>Dumbelel literally missed two 1 vs 1
>hurrr luck

have sex

So the niggers will defeat the white man on european soil again.
>literal foreign legion

>t. l'équipe21 watcher

>again
>implying the final wasn't total refball

Lets refball them again then

yikes

The coach is a person who shouldn't be even close to managing anything related to national team, and is realistically only good for low tier 1.HNL clubs. Apart from that, the players didn't even try apart from Brekalo,Vlasic and Sosa. Just like the senior team.

We don't need 2 DMs, we need two good CBs, one of which is coincidentally sitting on the bench. Kalaica is the captain of Benfica's B team at the age of 21. Why isn't he starting over memelord Katic, and why isn't he the captain over Le Croatian Messi?

Overhyped kiddies that went to foreign clubs too young and have no actual experience. Eternal "wonderkids" with no real development and a coach who doesnt have a clue.

This. French money was too big for FIFA not to spoon feed them the final

Attached: image3.jpg (898x701, 69K)

lose weight

be white

LAUGH AT THEM OR YOUR TEAM IS CURSED TO LOSE ITS NEXT GAME

Attached: 1541987530028.png (951x580, 135K)

based burger

Let’s go Ngubu

Croatia winning also means more chance for Italy/Denmark/Austria to qualify

ЗA ДOM CПPEMHИ

Dembele not singing
Nigger

>not one Ngubu singing
Colour me surprised

Cam on Hrvatska BTFO these apes.

dont be rude. 50% of nig nogs did sing.

it's beatiful

Are you not ashamed to see this? fucking PATHETIC.

Attached: france21.webm (1200x675, 2.82M)

magnifique

who is this semen demon

Attached: 2019-06-21_FRA_CRO 1.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Did CRO ever have a full -ic team?

>captain is white
racism

Does the "ic" basically mean "son of"?

>semen demon
looks like the kind that lays there like a bag of rocks. you need more experience with women, incel

Just like in the colonial wars....kek.

the confused girl looking for the seats looks like a better fuck

Fug

this is segregation, blacks ain't given any relevance in this team, i'm le so shocked

That nigger actually did something useful

Iva Dragojevic iz Livna

buuuut, j'aime ça le footre

Nope

France is basically a microcosm of what the US would be like if we cared about soccer. Just a bunch of unstoppable blacks winning everything.

Are you ashamed of your contry baguettes? I only want real french's to response me. No one random ngubu with a passport.

No

country*

Attached: 2019-06-21_FRA_CRO 1-0.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

>that nigger looking to the ground
pathetic

France wins 5-0

Not literally but basically yes, it's a diminutive commonly used with other words, not just surnames. For example Marinović -> Marin + ov (indicates possesion) + ić ("little one")

>iz Livna
Kako mrzim ovaj grad
Could someone nuke us pls?

Thanks for the expanation croat-bro.

look at that leap. a white cunt could never do that

Upamecano is elite

Attached: 2019-06-21_FRA_CRO 2.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

yes, dope nigga

Slavs white kekekeke

what about "oč" like in Kukoč? and the đa like in Rađa?

question for french ppl here on sp (no troll, really wanna know):

Do you actually feel like you're watching/cheering for your own country? there's literally only two white people in the team

what if Thuram scores twice?

Attached: 99646-large[1].jpg (600x338, 54K)

Theres literally 2 frenchmen,these niggers dont even have french names or care for the hymn,shows that France is literally being colonized by Africa.

Have sex

The reason Croatia is losing is the lack of HERCEGOVINIAN BVLS.

Attached: 1551129284462.png (649x225, 55K)

Faci sex

that's what I mean

what?

why is it always third world countries that care about ethnicty representation in sports teams ? is it because this is your only occasion to shine and you larp our countless victories ?

Attached: 2019-06-21_FRA_CRO 3.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

because these aren't clubs playing? it's countries. these people are not french. no need to get defensive, just asking a question.

I myself don't watch slovenia NT because it's full of yugos.

Those two aren't suffixes in Croatian, they don't mean anything by themselves. There must be some kind of a story about their origin but I wouldn't know

it's not countries, it's sports federations, do you believe that making a national chess team is a fair representation of the average smartness of a country ?

based france win then we can have a comfy 0-0 draw in the last game

It's like -escu for us then Hrvatbro.

that argument doesn't even make sense. you choose the best of your own people to represent your country, not africa or yugos

but africans are the best to play that sports that ask physical strenght, technique and stamina, that's the same, you use the weapons you have.

Why is the white Frenchman marked with a yellow bracelet?

because in most countries, the concept of country, state and ethnicity are linked with each others

oh, they are still backward then, what a shame for them

I am french.

I'm not racist but imagine I'd have a really hard time forcing myself to cheer for the Switzerland national team if I was Swiss for example. Same thing with France. I'd rather stick to clubs.
It's undeniably good for bantz tho

you're delusional

I understand that, but my question is, do You, ethnic french people, feel like this is even your country, that you're watching, since there's literally two ethnic french peopel playing

>i'd rather stick to clubs
you mean like anglo clubs, where most of the players really are foreigners and barely speak the language, so proud to be indeed.

You are also yugo -.-

Our football national team isn't a fair ethnic representation of our country, it is more of a social issue.

But yeah, bantz

They just represent the population that flocks to the centres de formation, that's all. And as a matter of things, the one who go there and actually try to make a living out of it mostly come from the various hoods. Things can differ vastly depending on the sports. You won't find any hoodrats in our ice hockey teams, and only a few in rugby teams (though they started to import coconut players en masse.

I feel sorry for you and your people. Shame really

of course, it's another proof of french excellence of formation, how many african countries won the wc again ? yes right, hundreeds of millions of africans for almost a century did shit compared to France with a bunch of millions.

So this is the thread for whiteboy insecurities and inadequecies complexes.
Got ya

The difference is you don't expect from clubs to field all domestic players, unless you are Athletic Bilbao

This is every thread on this Albanian Shoe Throwing Forum user.

>ethnic french

You don't even know what you are talking abt.
Another case of /spol/ trying to tell us what french means

okay what does that have to do with what I asked? lol

i do lol, most of the players in my local clubs are youngs from the regional area, this is actually even worse for clubs since you can fund a club only based on money lmao, what is proud of supporting a club filled with billions by a foreign oligrach ? that's artifical and absolutely soulless.

my God, you cannot even grasp concept as simple as ethnicity

okay everything is a social construct

Please, enlighten me. What is >french ethnicity to you?

Murić is somehow worse than Haladona
Jakoliš should have bagged that, goddamit we will surely lose now

you shoud reread cuckovic i answered 'of course' at the very beginning of my sentence.

certainly not africans and arabs

yes and then went on with completely irrelevant (most likely coping) shit

For mr it means born in France or has lived there for a while and supporting France. That's literally it.

no, i explained whjat there is to be proud of : about the excellence of french formation compared to other countries, not my fault you can't form players even tho you're full of whites.

How can you be so obsessed with race?

Small dick

S-stop

is ninja turtle playing???

Jannies, do something

no he's too good for that shit

lol only 3rd worlders responded

If you don't know what makes french people neither do I, nor I care. France had a good run, I do not see how your nation will survive if this mindset is common with your people

it's not a race thing. my NT is white but they're not all slovenians. and for me seeing that half of the team isn't slovenians doesn't make me feel I'm watching my country play. your team has two french guys and that's why I asked the question. no need to be seething about race shit

eh french have been importing genes for centuries

who won?

but not this much, and so different

why aren't they french if they have grown up in the place since birth???

>it's not a race thing
you're the one who's making it a race thing lmao

you can't change your blood, no matter how long you live there

take a guess, this thread turned into a /spol/ thread

being french is not related too blood, a frenchman in canada who now speaks english and is indulged in their culture is no longer french

if a dog is born in a stable, is it a horse?

don't play dumb, you know what I mean

????
I'm making it an ethnic thing jesus

it didn't come to your narrowmind that there are countries who were built on conquests, culture gathering, colonialism etc ? not my fault yoiur countries stayed in their corner most of their history and are still irrelevant to this day.

except humans aren't different species, they would still be a horse just born in a different barn

>sports teams must be represented by the ethnicity of my concept of those countries i have very knowledges about
lmao

Attached: bienvenue le sauveur.jpg (976x549, 98K)

>Brazil
>Croatia
are there more countries that France are their kryptonite?

damn this game is boring

french nation existed before colonialism
he may become canadian and get their citizenship but he's still french

numbers idk, I'm too lazy to google, colour wise sure, but genetically slavs and arabs and w/e else are different than franks or w/e you want to say are true french, and they've been migrating to france for centuries.

if you want to get literal, french isn't a blood type.
if you want to get metaphorical than french isn't a blood type

The worst things abput the conversations is that not only are the people crying so retarded they don;t know the difference between blood, ethnicity, nation state and fucking phenotype, but it all stems from their lack of understanding that national teams are simply NATIONAL (as in nationality of the nation state) TEAMS.

they are a modernish concept and have not been around for centuries.

now stop, you are making yourselves look pathetic and small brained.

ingerland

Portugal used to be, to be desu, but not anymore.

France nation has been a protagonist of history and is centuries old, if you believe the culture and people stayed the same all those centuries you're just clueless ma boi

Because they are both white and unsuccessful, and can't understand that being white isn't enough to make you someone.

yes, but humans are still not all the same

what my concept? it's just common sense that a country playing should be represented by it's people.

you people must be the ones that see nazis everywhere. chill the fuck up, it was a normal question. why are you ppl so insecure and coping so hard

we are all essentiely same, because every bloodgroup in this world are directly associated with homosapiens

yes, your concept of France, you think about my country like if it was yours..

>why are you ppl so insecure and coping so hard
You are projecting too hard my man. You are the one who is crying about the top 23 footballers in some country or other not matching up with the ethnic makeup of the wider population in those countries.

All these guys are born in France. As long as they don't shit on my country and bring more than they cost, they are worthy of being french, I don't give a shit if they are named Diallo or Dupont. I know some Ducouret, Dupont, La Ferrière, etc who don't deserve to be French, and I know some Diallo, Sissoko and Hamadou who did more for this country than the two third of its population.

ALLÉR ALLÉR NGUBU, FOT LE BOLL

Attached: eerwtrw.jpg (183x275, 8K)

>yes, but humans are still not all the same
neither are all types of horses, think about what the fuck you are saying and stop spouting /pol/ memes

being racist is unironically cringe and very bluepilled

>I know some Diallo, Sissoko and Hamadou

liar

This

>

This isn't penalty.

Fuck VAR and fuck niggers

Because no one wants to move there.
t. Croatian-American

benuldy

absolutely, i tried to bring some niggerish humour at the start of this thread but unironic racism especially coming from third world countries who maybe never met a single black person in their whole life is cringe af

t. subhuman balkanite

aren't the English their own kryptonite?
credits to Portugal for beating France, but If it was a two-legged finals, you guys would've smashed them at the second match

>muh heritage
don't you have a foreign war to die in hernandez? fuck off

Based

brekalo is literally 50% of our team.

>wanting to import rapists and terrorists
BASED

Jebote led

we're choking

We've had a couple of gypsies in our teams, here and there, across the decades. Same thing

swedes were the biggest rapists in europe for 1000 years

cmon cmon cmon

t. ngolo nbumbu takiri mahmoud jabaldah

How do western niggers get so brainwashed and cucked!? I legit cant wrap my head around how you can accept importing millions of subhuman monkeys that rape your women, kill you in the street and eat up welfare.
Like some thing is seriously wrong with you...

we should have genocided more germans and poles

>Aouar comes in
>we're suddenly shit

people differ so much that different races can't be organ donors to each other. let's not go this way. you're trying so hard over a simple question where both you and me know what I meant with it.

it's not my concept, it's majoritys concept.

I completely understand that. Just not what I asked

oh please, you people immediately jump on 'hurr spol spol' and then proceed to go with unscientific arguments

you can't compare france and sweden immigration it had not the same purpose and not the same amount, sweden got way too much in a very short period of time where it always was culturally homogenous for most of its history

just to be clear, I don't deny anyone who is illegible to play for someone to play, FIFA makes rules, thease teams aren't ethnic team, or you would have Bretons, Catalans, Gypsies etc as teams. We had brazillian playing for us after all.
While there was France it was always same people. I'm not talking about Gaul, Rome, west Francia, but France, or what you call metropolitan France. And some people in it lived there for centuries and are for example Germans in Alsace.
I'm not racist. I just try to explain what my understanding of ethnicity is. If you understand concept of race you should understand concept of ethnicity too

WHY CAN'T NIGGERS JUST FACKING PASS THE BOLL WHY DO THEY TRY TO DRIBBLE PAST THE WHOLE TEAM

every time I talk to a french girl they get so disgusted that I make anti-feminist or racist comments. They are so fucking brainwashed by something and I don't know what.

Damn, ref need to help france even in u21, pretty pathetic

>t. mamadou benoìt diakité

romanians migrants coming in France are way worse than niggers and that's not a joke

i'm 50% french 25% german 25% anglo

>Ikone
can you even ngubu?

Francish and Gaulic, retard.

>france owns everything in uefa, including magazines
>they get help

what a discovery!

100% african

>it's not my concept, it's majoritys concept.
you know what ? France doesn't give a fuck about majority concepts, France literally invented concepts all of its history.

that's literally my point lol

fuck off with the pol shit, it wasn't about race

>people differ so much that different races can't be organ donors to each other. let's not go this way

Attached: DhTT7xXUwAAofId.jpg (645x729, 34K)

t. magyar cigan

Attached: 2019-06-21_FRA_CRO 5.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

i'm living in north east man, we all have germanic names here, i feel as french as other parts of my family that live in the south west and have spanniard names, once again you're just too narrowminded and cluless about what France is.

Attached: 2019-06-21_FRA_CRO 4.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

you fully deserve those ROMAnian immigrats

I have no african ancestry but I would not be ashamed if I did. I have black friends who are based and 100% french.

>there is at least 1 nigger french responding to you right now

terrifying.

Attached: asd.jpg (761x452, 83K)

k

shut the fuck up retard

>friends

so 100% congoloid, got it

>and you're the nigger in this thread

next thing you'll say that's not true lol

Well you asked if I can relate.
My answer showed you I can.

i just had lobster and mayonnaise cant be me must be the guy above you

>you're using unscientific arguments
>I believe there are different races of humans
lol

How can you be this fucking dense? Immigrants commit crimes, are unemployed and use welfare at similar or slightly higher degrees than the native population. Even if you waved a magic wand and got rid of everyone who doesn't look like you, you would have rape, unemployment and welfare.

What is your actual fucking end game here? An ethnostate with genocidal cleansing? Great, now you are an international pariah and you are going to be poor, sanctioned and maybe invaded. The native population is worse off.

Do you want to get rid of the right to seek asylum? Okay, doesn't get rid of all the immigrants already here.

Do you want to get rid of skilled immigrants instead/as well? Good luck staffing IT firms that are profitable as fuck, or hospitals who don't have enough qualified applicants, because the native population is either too lazy and entitled to study for those careers, or they move abroad and do that work for more money/prestige. You're not going to reverse the brain drain by becoming more like Hungary than the United States you dumb fuck.

you elected obama twice you have no right to talk fatty rat

>black friends
>100% french

ths is what mental illness looks like people

>next thing you'll say that's not true lol

Attached: 349twi5u5.png (273x184, 7K)

t. magyar cigan

Not really immigration, roms shit everywhere they go. Actual romanians are pretty cool actually. I've been there once and I had a Romanian colleague.

Reminder this is you're average Romanian woman

Attached: 5242w.jpg (240x210, 12K)

future French Ballon d'Or winner in this group of lads

Attached: france.webm (1200x695, 2.59M)

to be fair gypsies entered europe through iberia as well, no idea why it's always blamed on >us. albeit I guess it is our fault for not booting them out successfully in WW2

>le je vote macron starting pack

ewww

stai sa-nteleg. daca radem de un multiculturalist spalat pe creier francez suntem bozgori tigani?

based negro marathon

Imagine being opposed to taking other countries' people and having them make your country richer just because they look funny to you

Attached: french u21 2019.jpg (1900x1068, 352K)

based, say hello to her in uppsala where she brings our gift of diversity

>I believe in evolution but every human is exactly the same
lol indeed

Remember back in the early internet days when third worlders didn't have connection? Those were the days.

Attached: sip.png (566x547, 616K)

based, say hello to her in uppsala where she delivers our gift of diversity

dar si romania e destul de tuti-fruti. scapam de tigani dar tot avem tot felul de etnii
u r third world tho

Attached: 1541859509696.png (1100x619, 1.62M)

how the fuck is that french GK under 21 he looks like an already divorced single dad boomer

isn't northeast where dutch are? Germans are in Alsace. In France as territory you have Bretons, Dutch, Germans, Basques, Corsicans etc. Those are all ethnic groups and are all citizens of France who have lived there and all their ancestors and feel loyal. But isn't some central group, as occitanians or whatever those from ile de france are who have made France 1000 years ago?

>Halilović in
ffs

You and any other random human are 99.9% the same, genetically

C'mon bro I was cheering for you against Ingerland. I'm talking about the niggers.

come back in several hundreeds thousands of years if you're talking about evolution, and make sure this group of people never meet again..

>richer
imagine being a brainwashed niggerloving swedecuck

just bantz I love USA

Attached: hmmmmm.jpg (1104x1104, 346K)

when everyone looked like this

Attached: boomer anon.jpg (259x194, 10K)

Because right now, a lot of those who are abusing Schengen have the Romanian nationality.

>Corsicans
>loyal

you see, you know very few even about areas of france.. for instance my city where all my family is originated from since as far as we could go was a city state for centuries, in fact some of our overseas territories fileld with blacks have more reasons to be called french than us, and yet not a single people here feel german or austrasian or whatever..

but even the ones that are bulgarian or w/e always get blamed on >us. it does get tiring after a while

In the exact same way that the United States became the richest country in the world, by having an Irishman and his offspring become American instead of staying Irish, Sweden can become richer by having a Lebanese and his offspring become Swedish than stay Lebanese. It also means there will be fewer Lebanese than would otherwise be the case.

how fucking retarded are you?
abos can't even have children with europeans without immunosuppresors. literally different species. between the bonobo monkey and the subsaharan the genetic distance is smaller than the one between the subsaharan and european

gypsies entered europe through turkey, that is basic history

stop with this meme, only metropolitan france is france, the islands are owned foreign territory.

iberia as well, all the way up to scandinavia, that's why you have 2 mil btw

>a mouse born in the stable is a horse
>a christian irish immigrant benefits a country the same as a sub70 iq subsaharan

jesus, what do they put in your water?

Martinique was french over a century before usa was a country.. if martinique isn't france then usa is just the fifth uk country ?

>the people who manage to emigrate to Europe are the poorest and dumbest people in that country
Imagine being this stupid

ahh. I see, more I speak with you I understand more. I was wrong, I was thinking of France and french as I thought of Croatia and Croats. France is more like Yugoslavia. We are too small people and nation to compare it fairly, I was mistaken.

and the nogs in there weren't french, they were slaves, so shut up faggot

>richer
www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2014/april/soviet-sweden-model-nation-sliding-to-third-world

Lebanese are based immigrants though because they are entrepreneurs by nature (if law allows it), mostly setting up restaurant enterprises.

>play niggers
>win

Attached: 78.png (244x206, 6K)

why do you pretend those third worlders don't do shit jobs

and america is filled with migrants not only from british islands you know.

Was a decent enough game, you zoomer discord incels feel free to continue on with your inane twitter /pol/ lite bullshit ITT

that 0.1% really makes it then, when you can't have interracial organ donors or when you clearly see different bone structure among people of different races.

stay with us in present dude

ez win haha

Fuck, we're done

>Mouse and horse are the same as humans
go to /sci/ and learn and if not remain in /pol/

you just don't make any sense negre.

>zoomer discord incels
33 yo, 2 kids, 2nd time married, dab like a zoomer

>most are illiterate
>most on welfare
>outregeous crime rates
>the 5% that work are kebab spike operators

how old are you to actually gulp the propaganda like this?

Pretty much. It's a successful Yougoslavia.

>negre
hon hon hon

You're just mad that nobody likes you because of your awful opinions, and because I'm fucking your sister who was smart enough to go to London to be a whore there instead of growing old in some third world country married to a nobody. Your bad ideas are not going to win lmao.

I never said they didn't. Language and cultural barriers are a huge problem for the first generation of immigrants, but their offspring is not going to have anywhere near those problems, plus they will most likely have been through roughly the same schooling and cultural environment as native born children. By the third generation they're no different from the native population.

youtube.com/watch?v=iKf4taWTOIE

it'll be better next time bros

Attached: 457457.png (498x605, 214K)

yes they are different, they still do shit jobs

you still have too few generation to figure out, our third generation is the worse

>successful
ok bro, carry on with this success you're having. you can't help people who do not want to get help.
i give up, stupid fucking niggerlovers

how is france not successful lol

Yeah but they're not taking jobs from native born. I'm not going to become a bus driver or run a kebab shop. I'll go and do something that is more profitable instead. It's a win win.

No, racism is a defense mechanism. We all know having niggers will have long term bad effects on economy and culture.

Once your niggers and Arab reach a majority you can say goodbye to your wellfare system

Germany, Italy, Spain, but it's arguable how sucesfull some of them were

If your country's population becomes a lot older, you can say goodbye to your welfare system. Get fucking or accept immigration you incel retard.

Jesi li ti ikada čuo za Vegognhu?

Francuzi su desetljećima sramili ljude koji su pričali regionalnim jezicima da su seljačine

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vergonha

This post makes me so sad inside.
I mean /pol/tards have the excuse of being in their teenage edgy years for being retards, but adults have literally no excuses.

they always take jobs from the native population, those shit jobs stay shit because immigrants are willing to do them so there is no need to raise the salary. sure immligration is always good for the economy as a whole but it makes the life of the natives worse.

>awful opinions
>bad ideas

literally 1984 tier speech. creepy af

So invest money in native having more Kids instead of throwing on immigrants welfare. Simple as that achmed

>our third generation is the worse
Is this really true?

How does it make it worse? Do you wish you were working as a bus driver making less money instead?

There's nothing stopping you from applying to those jobs. If you are less qualified to get a job than someone who doesn't speak the language, the problem is with you, not the immigrant.

why ? because i'm in my thirties i can't come on an anonymous board, almost a chat like where i can converse in english with other flags ? not my fault it always turn into race and identities threads, this is the only board i browse tho, sometimes /vr/.

another thread about the great French ruined. damn racists, what an embarrassment

yes, first generation were hard worker, lowered the head and got all the shit, now their grandkids are taking their revenge even tho they never lived with such equalities.

>population older, wat do
>inverst in native children of 100iq ?
>nah, sven, let's bring millions of 70iq rapist shitskins

this makes sense to a modern swede. unbelievable.

Most west european countries are similar in that regard, especially UK and Switzerland.

Belgium too but it doesn't really exist.

the bus driver would make more money if there was no immigrants available to do it. it's basic supply and demand stuff

>we are taking in 10k phillipinos
fuck, we are going to end up as you, won't we?
da, talijani su slično postupali

It was a mistake for all of us to integrate with western europe

you forgot to type 'yikes'

you people are so predictable. I hate myself for taking a bait from some insecure millennials and make this a race thing when I was just asking a normal question.

I also get the /pol/s opinion on swedes now, jesus christ man

yes this is totally related to sports, you sure are a grown man, totally able to stay on tipic, I bet you're proud of you.

No. It's a low skill job. The reason doctors earn more money than bus drivers is because it takes years of education to become a doctor, whereas any random idiot can drive a bus, not because there's more immigrants becoming bus drivers.

Again, why do you want to make your country poorer? If you take 10 people, and add a bus driver, you have 10 people who can do a more meaningful and prosperous jobs. If you take 10 people, and remove one to be a bus driver, you have 9 people who can do better more well paying jobs.

this, i want out of this fucking hell EU rn, let them destroy themselves if they wish

Moguće, samo talijanski identitet je star. Ljudi se deklariraju Talijanima još od 16. Stoljeća što nije slučaj sa Francuzima i Španjolcima

Yeah it was much better when you were all poor dirt farmers and constantly at war with eachother..? Idiot

I od prije, još iz doba Rima. Takve države su za nas nešto ka pic related

Attached: 1560885637108.png (4659x2740, 448K)

>if the natives get more money for their labor
>the country gets poorer

ladies and gentlemen, the eternal swede

yes it's a low skill job and having even more people available to do it for a cheap salary doesn 't help this job to be on par with the money inflation

Croatia was better off outside the EU. The living standard is not better since we joined the Union but at least we did not had a population drain

it really was, abdul. i'd happily go back to seeing 0 niggers on my streets if i means i don't have netflix and plastic food

Croatia is younger than my age lmao

Even if you get rid of all immigrants, you still have more people who can become bus drivers than can become doctors. If bus drivers are going to make €100k per year, you are going to pay for it, either as higher taxes or higher fares. The salary of a bus driver can't go up to match that of a doctor. Furthermore, the children of a bus driver are more likely to be a bus driver than the children of a doctor, so you are making the next generation poorer than they would otherwise be as well.

those boys are training hard look at them run

We were closer to God and to each other.

no it isn't fuckface.

France is an artifical nation unlike Croatia. Here I am a frenchman my feeling tell me so

I'm actually embarrassed for you. what kind of thinking is that, what goes in your mind?

tough luck. companies and the state want to ramp up the profits. why dont you go and kick cars and burn state buildings? yeah that's right mate either you're not enough natives with the same opinions or the middle class left a poor fella like you to rot and all of you pussied out anyway

Exactly.
This is the perfect truth

it's a long process to aquire french nationality, not sure you can apply to become one living in a different country.

yes you are

Attached: 250px-French_Empire_(1812).svg.png (250x253, 40K)

shut up cunt. I'm not talking with you. piece of shit derails this thread and thinks he can be my buddy lmao. faggot.

are you always that angry when you lack argumentation boi ?

>Croatia 2000
>12000 GDP per capita

>Croatia 2017
>24 000 GDP per capita

Your GDP per capita has doubled in two decades you dumb fuck

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croatia

You are wrong, but you don't care about being wrong, because you're a retard

We have stories how french were good occupiers
from 1989 to 2018 our GDP only rose 6%

SEETHING

I probably earn more than your entire family and could probably buy your little sister by selling my flat, of course we are more successful than you.

he doesn't like money, he only thinks about niggers living far away from him.

tell me you're just trolling, please. who in the everloving fuck said bus drivers should earn as doctors?
what is your demented brain trying to convey?
>x jobs
>y natives
>z cost of labor
>x jobs
>y natives + n niggers
>z - b cost of labor

is this too hard?
inb4 infinite jobs

Daj zamisli da je Juga uspjela pa počne kopirati Francuze. Ono da je svaki crnjo Jugoslaven ako je rođen u Jugoslaviji

>1991
yeah i'm older, don't be mad

MUH GDP PER CAPITA
what matters is the purchase power, because sure you win more money than several years ago, but the price of the goods you buy rise up aswell.

>what is inflation and purchasing power

>establishment
>7th century

little shit

France was born as an artificial country.
Being in the center of Europe host a lot of different people and clans.
That's why à "typical French" doesn't exist even 500 years ago.
So yes it is a successfull Yougoslavia.

Speaking about Ngubu, yes immigration can be a problem if it uses like retarded (Sweden is the best exemple, too much too fast)

But a part is not a problem if you handle it because after 1 or 2 generations they have no fucking differences.

We hosted Italians before and we had the same problems

>Croatian
>nationality based on blood and soil

>Frenchman
>Everybody who believes in french values regardless of race, religion or place of birth

>it's the same because of the name reee
lmao
maybe you believe we are still franks also ?

We are in the EU only since 2013

Also the economy is not better as the Euros promised to be

indeed, which doesn't qualify you for being french since you don't live here.

i'm pretty sure i can buy more shit here with my pay that you there with yours, unless you make >100k E per annum after taxes. and my streets are clean and no trucks of peace

>muh money
the jewified westerner, slave to it's own gluttony

Why is one true and the other false ?

Lol French are way worse compared to other west Europe + your peoples are way more class divided and cucked. Compare yourself to Netherlands, faggots, not to some gypsy vukojebina

>blood and soil

the only valid response

death to the republic

git back to apefrica

Attached: 1530877164614.jpg (512x500, 23K)

Are you sure? I can tomorrow move to France and after a while I get a citizenship.

I magically become a frenchman

we are an established entity since the 9th century. croats were an established entity since the 8th century.

>Everybody who believes in french values regardless of race, religion or place of birth
ridiculous, like many ignroant people you believe any people being born in france becomes French? no, this isn't the USA, you need to have a parent with french citizenship, or you need to grow up in the country till you reach 18 years old and you can try to apply for a citizenship

wat

Attached: Annotation 2019-06-21 232609.jpg (408x346, 12K)

so you say you are all inbreds and never travelled ?

Lol
EU gives you money every fucking year, it you industries because now your country is safe and the labor is cheap, it give you a (tiny) word to say in the world, it give you an protection.

Fuck this eastern countries are so ungrateful.the only countries fuck by the EU are the western, France and Italy first.

No you can't

then do ma boi, but aquiring the french citizenship is a long process, in fact a lot of people aquire it by getting married.

France has always been a sorveign country, really not the case for Croatia.

Those figures are with purchasing power parity, you massive retards.

economy had "growth" of -20 to -50% per year from 1989 to 1994

Attached: 22222222222222222.jpg (765x493, 100K)

migrated as nation

NATO gives protection
EU makes you import illegals

Minimum 5 years of residency, speak the langage, have a good jobs, learn a few about our history and our values, give proof of your insertion...

Futhermore, you are part of the EU, you don't really need the citizenship, so it mays be easier for you.

why only croatia, what makes you shitter than others that also entered eu ?

>We hosted Italians before and we had the same problems
I have hard time believing this

why do you lie, filthy homosexual?

Attached: swedecuck.png (1519x688, 96K)

so a person goes in prison, when that perrson leaves the prison he is now a newborn?

he's right tho, italians were seen as subrace in early xx century when they came in mass.

we had economic collapse in '90 on only comparative to what Russia and Ukraine had, then war, then more economic collapsed. Mix in that shady privatization and that we are basicly still ruled by same people as before(commies), just that left wing and right wing of former communist party switch sometimes. They all put their party members into fictional working positions etc

retarded fuck

Attached: eudisaster.png (956x997, 145K)

What in the fuck is that? What even are those percentages? Either you are too dumb to troll, or too dumb to understand simple math

Attached: Annotation 2019-06-21 233735.jpg (818x724, 54K)

your analogy is shit, it would work if several generation stayed and died in that prison.

Right, and so you want to go back to that..? How can you be this dumb.

>Katic
>Meme lord

He's been the best CB in the squad this tournament desu

so what, are you saying that you're a specific country, j-j-just like france is specific on its own..

They enter in NATO because they were part of EU. And just for that.

It is not a secret than NATO is the army of tiny European countries (and Germany because they became pussies but it is an other problem) because Eastern countries are afraid of Russia (Estonia, Lituania, Poland...)

We import illegal because our politics are afraid to be seen as racists.

the yugoslav countries didn't exist in 1989 for there to be specific data on individual gdp.
misleading map

France is an artifical construct. Corporations are not people

That is the purchasing power parity conversion value over that period of time, yes, but the economy grew since then and people are making more money. Even if the purchasing power parity was constant, if you have an income that is twice as large as before, you would have twice as much money. This isn't difficult to understand.

>world
you're a top tier troll, i'll give you that

That does not make us French. Our forefathers did not build it or participate in its culture, therefore France is not our legacy. At most, we can find a piece of land, plow it, create fruits and finally say I'm actually doing something, this is my land and I will leave it to my children. But you've been brainwashed to discard your legacy and instead you choose to be a bunch of soulless servants.

says the artificial one that was brought from sides to sides lmao

>twice as much money
>buy less then you could with half the money

sweden has literally replaced mathematics with cum guzzling lessons

My bad, assumed the search link which said Croatia would take me to the correct graph.

Attached: Annotation 2019-06-21 234305.jpg (813x726, 53K)

Are you retarded? The LCU per international dollar is 3.4 in 2017, whereas it was 3.2 in 1995. If your income doubled, the LCU per international dollar would have to have gone down by half for you to not effectively have more money to spend.

each of 6 yugoslav republics and 2 provinces had it's stats
you don't understnd what I was saying. There was no significant improvemnt because of EU. Maybe it would if we had listened EU in '90, they were calling us as Yugoslavia to enter immidietly and give investments, only requirment was not to be bunch of niggers and kill eachother
didn't I say I was wrong to compare France and Croatia, don't rub it on me

>It's a "3rd worlders from /pol/ are seething" episode
Not France's fault if your countries didn't have a colonial empire. This team is 100% related to french history. Nation =/= ethnicity btw

>muh gdp
can you fucking understand a higher gdp ppp doesn't imply a higher purchasing power for the PEOPLE?
and in croatia's case it literally means they can buy less shit now with their current wages then they could in 2007?

So what about thoose frenchman who joined ISIS and speak Arabic? I gues they are also French as well

no it isn't shit faggot, you are the only retard sayiing that croatia didn't exist before it got its indendence from yougoslavia. sack of shit willingly lying.

they joined the EU in 2013 you fucking oxygen thief

every countries are an artificial construct if you dig deep enough

i said the country is younger than me which is the case.
it's like saying israel as a country is 3 thousands years old..

Also i was told by one of you guys irl. The most bizzare thing that i heard is the one claimed their nigger colonies are more french than some regions

Polls say that more than 80% of the population think we should get out their citizenship and don't give a fuck about them even if they get killed.

>Nation =/= ethnicity
yeah, nah

False comparison. Jews moved to Israel in recept times while we are in Croatia for millenia. Also there was a kingdom of Croatia the whole time only in personal union with various countries

>People don't spend money
What in tarnation?

Why are the french and swedes so triggered over their black friends not singing their anthem and looking at their shoes? It's not about race or ethnicity even, it's about having mercenaries on your team and being proud of that. I'm not the slovene who isn't proud of our yugos, but yugos have been waaaay better integrated. You french are just hiding your racism behind "bluepilled" - have sex 3rd worlders - comments. In reality you put them in ghettos and look away on the subway when they enter. I've seen your ghettos, don't lie to me, you fucking hypocrites. But when they score goals woooo viva la france le monde ou rienn mdrrrrr. You're fucking up your gene pool just because there isn't a single more ignorant person in the world as the Frenchman. Ignorant to your politics, ignorant to millions of guns in your hoods and ignorant of being subverted to islam.. I will remember days when I could recognise a french person from a mile away from their facial features and being manlets. Egalite Fraternite Cuckarite. My slovenebro from our based non-nation with 2 million inhabitants exposed you. Read a book.

It is...
Guyane is French since XVIII century.
Nice is French since 1860 for exemple

Ok. But once you strip their citizenship they cease to be french?

the republic of croatia is younger than you, croatia is older than you. israel is recognized as an entity since 1948. you can't compare it, croatia independant or not existed and was recongized as such. "Israel" disappeared for centuries, literally

>israel as a country is 3 thousands years old..
not a fsir comparison. Jews didn't even live there for last 2000 years, and these jews aren't same jews as before. And Croatia always had some form of statehood, either being Triune Kingdom of Croatia-Slavonia and Dalmatia during Empire, Banovina Croatia inside first Yugoslavia or Soc. Republic of Croatia inside 2nd Yugoslavianot every country is ethnostate, is Gypsy from Romania Romanian? Or Magyar? They are Romanians by citizenship but not by ethnicity

you're the ones triggered faggot, this is a sport board yet you can't help it yourself, you have to talk about everything but sport. you just can't handle to national teams aren't about ethnicity, they're about citizenship. it's okay you're bitter you don't win anything.

>you just can't handle to national teams aren't about ethnicity, they're about citizenship.
Ok, you confirm France is an artifical nation. France is basically a multinational company

we do not talk about this

Attached: Sammir.jpg (540x398, 27K)

We are european champions with a black on our team, you're so delusional. Reading comprehension below any standard. I'm not gonna talk about the boring game I didn't watch, watch the football if you have a problem with politics being discussed. Shitpost otherwise and don't complain.

Attached: pokal03022018.800x0.jpg (737x440, 119K)

They are not French anymore since the moment they choose to fight us.

French is not a fucking ethnicity, can you understand this.

For us, the Nation and the State is linked forever.

If you have the French citizenship, you have the French nationality.

That's one of the reason, we think the State is a protection and don't fear it unlike the Americans for exemple

this is what i said since the beginning, croatia as a country is younger than me lmao, never talked about culture or heritage, so when he said muuuh it was better before it made le laugh since this is exactly what his ancestors didn't wish for him, living like vassal of a foreign power since almost always..

i was disagreeing with marc dutroux there.
ethnicity does equal nation

Yes, french is basically a religion.

In the West not. Nation is there some kind abstract thing which exist just out so

i'm a duck so i have to go gn all

i know, there must be a medical explanation for this dementia that's overtaken them.

sure thing bud

Attached: 1373400464947.jpg (493x387, 26K)

Great history

based

>cringe and redditspaced

I just think it's bizarre that self-respecting, white French folks would take pride in a team increasingly and drastically dominated by African immigrants and their offspring. I know you're all indoctrinated with your France-for-all mentality and anything outside of that is racism to you, but how can you look at your NT and the generations of it to come and be proud? Your country has assembled an amalgam of young, black talent so disproportionate it can hardly be recognized as French. Is this team an accurate display of how you perceive/hope to see your country one day? Purely African?

We do the same thing in basketball here, and only because it works and makes the leagues money. Is that the end goal for French football? To pimp out your system so hard with Africans you forget what French athletes ever looked like while you revel in your tournament wins and scream invective at your computer screen till you're foaming at the mouth defending your all-black team and cheap nationality?

>fucked into a 800 year oblivion by chad caesar
>fucked by vikangz
>fucked by angl*s
>fucked by germanic franks
>fucked by prussia
>fucked by austria
>greatest moment in history by a corsican italian
>eventually fucked by russians
>fucked by nazis
>fucked by nazis again
>fucked by jews
>fucked by niggers and nafris