LOL LOOK AT THIS FAT FUCK

LOL LOOK AT THIS FAT FUCK

Attached: SUAREZ.jpg (1277x714, 186K)

This isn't Yea Forums, if you want to be an edgy BULLY then get the f*ck out of 4channel!

lol

>giving Messi shit for having to carry this fat fuck
2 CL GOALS IN 2 YEARS

cringe

If that's fat, then I'm extremely obese.

Yeah, that's fat for a supposedly high-level football player.

Peeps of being Messi’s friend

lose weight

>2010 handball in WC semifinal and go to liverpool
>2013/2014 get exposure for biting people and made a bad boy reputation so he can shake barcelona team into bullcrap sacred fire or some shit
>2015 do a fucking amazing mate and befriend messi
>2017 to don´t care about training and scoring but now is messi best friend forever (messi stop his own honeymoon to visit suarez on his vacation)
>2018 not score on CL anymore and is even fat but he is unfireable because messi
>earn millions and millions
how much is his IQ?

Pinche gordo.

He peaked in those last 2 liverpool years + first 1 or 2 seasons of Barca. Plus that one amazing Ajax year. Now he is a shell of his former self.

I thought vampires were supposed to be skinny.

pipita yorugua

Do you get paid millions to stay fit?

>FAT FUCK
That's not fat, he's closer to be underweight than overweight.

I think that might just be the way his obliques are, genetically. That being said his jaw doesn't have as much definition as usual but it might be his expression

t./fit/homo

yeah or hgh gut

that's not fat
t. anatomy pro

He's a big guy
t. CIA

Bait.

For Uruguay.

fuck uruguay

kkkkkkkkkkk pqp

gordo PUTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Tbf their shirts are vacuum wrapped on. there's a plug on the back, and the kit lady uses a hoover to suck the air out of the shirt before sealing it up. Only Uruguay do this, queer

If i pull that star off will you die?

rude toothpaste

How can you get fat when your job implies playing sports several hours per day?

chad belly making reddit fags seethe since 2010

You're a big guy (lose weight)

all puma shirts do this, yuen biao

ask piggy

Lol it's not exactly a revelation that a random Mexican is obese

Might be fat. Poor posture might be a factor too

Do Mexifats really wear white t-shirts when they go swimming?

Sound conjecture, rotated Peru.

>star
it's the sun, retard

mexican women are hideous creatures, don't believe the /ligamx/ photos, 1 kid and those things will turn into an oompa loompa. when JRR Tolkien wrote about goblins he had mexico in mind.

Attached: LaRaza.jpg (634x481, 102K)

yes. go to any public waterpark/pool and you will see hordes of obese 150 cm mexicans wearing white t-shirts in every pool and on every ride

Attached: baito.png (252x256, 3K)

>you now imagine the amount of pussy you easily can get with Cavani's body

;_;

Just lose weight, have a nine inch bbc, and b yourself m8.

my Newcastle doesn't have a vacuum seal

But... why?

to be more aerodynamic

I'm flabbergasted and can't decide whether that's a sign of true genius or just plainly retarded

They'd do the shorts too if FIFA would let

>suarez: 1 CA
>missi: nothing
Lmaoing

He has large obliques. I have this same issue and I play soccer 2x a week and run 30 miles a week and eat well. But I still look wide in my shirts. Shit luck.

>fat

it's called functional strength sweetie, look it up

>flag
not surprised

lose weight

That's like 5 peak years. Impressive.

me too