How do I quit smoking weed bros

How do I quit smoking weed bros

Attached: 1554546382790.gif (533x526, 1.53M)

How do I quit sips bros

Grow up past the age of 23.
>All my old highschool friends are jobless fucks

Attached: 1493437427475.png (689x752, 343K)

what did the lewis hamilton sip taste like

Heroin. Just don't get hooked

I'm older than that. Not gonna say how old tho

at some point or another you'll stop liking it
I'm at that point myself
the real question is: how do I quit women?

tell yourself you'll go at least 3 days without and see how you feel. If you can manage that, treat yourself to a once a week smoke (end of work week, Saturday with mates or 4chins whatever) replace your weed smoking time with something else you enjoy so you'll have to choose between a perceived negative (weed) and a positive (other activity) good luck burger, I didn't realize how bad my paranoia and anxiety got living in my head until I quit weed.

also plenty of yoruguas I met while traveling told me about how they just stopped liking weed
at some point you'll start having the bad trip version of weed, and regardless of how much you love it, you'll have to stop it

If I got hooked on weed how am I gonna make it on h bro

I'm gonna try it. Not gonna buy weed tomorrow. Havent been sober for a 24 hours in years

good stuff, just accept that it'll be tough for a while and the craving is the price you pay for quitting but the craving doesn't get worse it's just there then it's not.

>t. 30yo semi- NEET still getting his life together

just stop you fucking retard

Thanks for the genuine advice user

calculate how money you spend on weed, and then find out what you would rather spend it on. like whatever sport you're into

You just fucking stop you pathetic faggot.

Self medicating yourself is a pathetic excuse unless you have a serious disease.

I don’t think it’s the bad trip angle.. it’s just the epiphany that you really don’t get that much enjoyment out of it and you’re just doing it because it’s more of a habit at this point

It's easier to quiet smoking week, tobacco and the alcohol than it is the sips.

Sorry bro

sips? grip and sip??

>smoking weed past the age of 20
lmao start doing cocaine you fucking virgin

Just enjoy the sips mate. Embrace it

Serious advice.
Instead of smoking weed, run 5k or go to the gym when it gets to the evening and you want to bun.

i havent smoked in over 2 months because im trying to get a job. if it werent for that id never quit. weed is life

Vape and then get shot for being gay.

Everyone needs some way to escape mundanity. Just be thankful you're not an alcoholic or worse. Keep it to once a day before bed, you'll get higher and won't be a pothead