Why do they always play so fucking dirty?

Why do they always play so fucking dirty?

Attached: 648012C9-B25E-415A-BFA0-42308F96730E.jpg (350x449, 34K)

for them it is literally winning or nothing. fair play isn;t even a concept

To make amerimutts ask why

I think chile is the most honorable of them all though, hope you got the 3 peat

>he didn't watch the copa america 2015

Attached: based jadue.jpg (900x450, 40K)

>*fingers your ass to get you red carded*
heh, nothin personnel kid

oof

Attached: chile.webm (426x426, 1M)

Dirty like Europe awarding the WC to Qatar? Dirty like Korea rigging matches against Italy and Spain? The whole world plays dirty don’t act like it’s only us. The only reason I can’t think of a moment where the US played dirty is because you’re irrelevant at real sports.

(you)

I know
>that flag
But Peru is honestly the most jogo bonito team of Southamerica, at least currently.

(You)

ERA VAR

We were the only country that did something about the FIFA scandal last time though

found the butthurt weebtard lmao

Attached: haha.jpg (600x737, 68K)

based

Basically this. It's victory or nothing, we don't care how you achieve it.

Imagine Var being used to investigate this

Attached: Screenshot_20190401-211115.png (720x1280, 790K)

2/10 for making me reply

lel

>chile is the most honorable
thanks fren, have a finger in your ass

I was just being salty. The US is probably the most legit country in the world when it comes to playing by the rules. Actually now that I think about it all anglos seem to be like that. I can think of a lot of times when Europeans, Africans, Asians and >us played dirty but I don’t ever remember the US, England or Australia blatantly rigging a match or bribing a federation.

Pointing out Swiss corruption in FIFA is just proof they let you get away with it
>Korea
That was a one time thing in 2002 and doesn’t compare to your dirty ass teams cheating every time they play

Koreans are as corrupt as we are you koreaboo faggot. Even their politicians are. Koreans might as well be honorary Italians from how corrupt they are.

You should know that Uruguay have always been playing dirty

Attached: IMG-20190620-WA0399.jpg (750x753, 63K)

Cheating is different in Europe and South America.
In Europe the favored team will dive and get penalties and if a player looks funny at the star player of the cheating team he will get carded.
In South America the cheating team gets to play murderball with impunity.
So the difference is attackers getting free kick/penalties vs defenders getting away with karate kicks.

Based jarita

>You now remember the steroid scandals in baseball, the deflated balls in NFL, the concussions causing weird behaviour like suicides and household violence that was covered up by the NFL and teams alike, the NBA rigged games where referees betted on their own games and made sure their picked teams won, bribes in the olympics from salt lake city

US is not free from corruption In sports, they even have legal corruption where they take advantage of college athletes and make a profit off of them without paying them salaries, also the fake sports scholarships for colleges that were a front to syphon money that were used by millionaires to get their retarded brats in ivy league schools

Italy and Portugal taught them.

Sad, tBh.
Honour and dignity come first.

But all that is on the business side, it doesn't affect the score of the game.

only problem i have is the refs being too incompetent/corrupted to corral it. sudacas winning by any means necessary doesn't bother me at all.

why doesn't it say UK instead of Falkland Islands

did some butthurt Argie make this