This not a penalty in south america

this not a penalty in south america

Attached: 1561075906471.webm (864x488, 2.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Rryrz7kPIc
youtube.com/watch?v=Qabqhjt07bc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is not a penalty everywhere

Wasn't it called? Not even VARd?

var sinson helping argenchinos, not again!

Was it racism?

era desu

incredible, conmebol is shit, this happens to every teams but argentina, brazil and uruguay.
Japan is to pure to play with us.

Good. Maybe I'll actually watch S American games

BASED CHARRUA BVLL schooling j*p shotas insectoids about South American murderball

VAR told the ref but he ignored it

>falls forward when hit at his gravity center

noera

Why can't South Americans just play football without constantly looking for new and innovative ways to cheat? Every game I watch with SA teams is an ordeal to get through because of this.

Attached: asuka resentful.jpg (640x467, 48K)

you could say he got
>charrua'd

you now remember uk diving and exaggerating every foul vs colombia

Stop crying you pathetic shit gtfo my country

that's how fútbol is, "mate"
either love it or go watch your sissy PL crap

you now remember the colombian staff harassing england players

You are not used to it, but that's URGay being URGay, they do that shit all the time
The penalty that they scored was also a dive from Cavani, so this game was rigged

It would be a penalty if the other teams wasn't Uruguay, Argentina or Brazil

nigga don't blame the entire region, the uragay shitters had the ref on a payroll

You now remember the atrocity that was the Colombian foul play that entire match, be it headbutting players, staff harassing players at half time, fucking up the penalty spot while other players distract the ref, constant pissy little fouls that they never got punished for, holding in the box on every corner, you name it they did it. Honestly unbelievable to me that no Colombians were sent off that game, they were ridiculously dirty and clearly set out with cheating as their main tactic to win that game.
Fuck off, Lesser Falklands.

you don´t understand, that is a player of peñarol so the japanese forward got burned when he approached

No, it was var who told the ref to ignore it.

>m-muh falklands
yeah keep being proud of stealing some islands 13000km away while having your mainland infested by pajeets and literal negroes
soon you'll be one too, yay!

I now remember Maguire diving for a pen, then quickly standing up after he realized no one was close to him
Ref told Muslera to continue at first, then stopped after conferring with VAR

thats not a penalty, the attacker spins charging into the player. You can see how the uruguayan player is static once the spin starts and starts moving the leg out of the way as he gets charged.

Why is your excuse every single time "B-B-B-UT THEY WERE MEAN TOO"? It doesn't justify your diving at all, you're objectively dishonest cheaters and pointing fingers like a baby isn't going to change that. Two wrongs don't make a right.

ERA

Can't steal what you already own, Mateo.

>one team goes down easily to alert the referee to the fact that they have been fouled (literally everyone does this because referees are braindead and give nothing if you don't go down)
>the other spends the whole game cheating in various nefarious ways constantly
>these are equal to the sudaca brain
Dier literally made a point of telling the ref he HADN'T been fouled at one point. Your boys would sooner die than intentionally give away a possible ill-gained advantage.
If you watch that game and think the two sides were as bad as each other, you are mentally fucking ill.

Uruguay are known for playing murderball. Sorry, Japan-kun

Oh japachino
Esta chorando

>tfw Maradona chimped out when we won

Attached: 1460658116362.jpg (1366x1156, 93K)

Because englishmen are stupid and don't know how to play their own sport.
Not a single euro, even Greece. GREECE.

Attached: 1556879124083.jpg (640x960, 87K)

that is considered a dive in conCACAf

Nah, Hirohito. He goes down too easily.

>We're tuff bulldogs m8, FAK OFF PAKI SCUM
>p-please no bully dear c-colombian bulls ;__;
lol faggots you wouldn't last a day here

Attached: 1560971545171.png (554x400, 67K)

>flopping on the ground, crying
>calling others a pussy

>the one in charge of VAR was a peruANO
LMAO, sorry my anime friend, somos una mierda, thing is that Japan beating Uruguay would had been bad for Peru in case Peru ended on the third spot(which is most likely what's going to happen), this was rigged as balls and there's no way to hide it, this match was just corruption at its finest, based odebrecht school.

Just be glad that thanks to this is why southamerican football is fucking shit nowadays and that's a good thing, after this cup Argentina football market is done for, same for Peru, see how much people is going to the stadium, I think that uruguayans are the only ones that spend money on this shit.

You now remember that you crumpet munching, tea chugging bastards started all that shit. Honestly, if Henderson tried to get me in an arm lock during a free kick, I’d break his fucking arm. He’s lucky barrios only gave him a headbutt. Kane should have been sent off for diving. And keep in mind you faggots only had a chance because Colombia’s best player was injured.

Fuck you,
Fuck your bridge,
Fuck your queen,

And most of all: fuck your cheating ass- dirty ass team and their James blunt looking faggot ass coach.

TL;DR: you now remember it never came home, just like your dog that Ran away cos he was sick of your shit & would rather get hit by a car than put up with you & your loser England side.

Absolutely based and truthpilled.

Lose weight fattie

It isn't though. The jap ran directly into the Uruguayan after the Cruyff turn who then kicked out, but made no contact. Jap dived after seeing the kick out that made no contact with him.

>made no contact
you blind lad?

Can't have asians wining the copa AMERICA now can we?

Clean tackle, well done ref

Right now Japan classification is in hands of Argentina, they must tie with Qatar to make Japan classify, they can win too but then Japan would need to win Ecuador by 3-0 at least.

Dude, the Chilean guy was slick and kneed him in the huevos.

not really penalty worthy. He stuck his leg out, touched him and he dove. If the Jap wanted to sell it he should have kept running past his leg instead of looking for a touch then he would have gotten a penalty

What are you smoking bruh? Ref was absolute shit in the game against ecuador for us. And what about CA 2015? Happens to everyone

>Chilean
Please don't mistake us for those subhumans.

It should have been a penalty based on the penalty Uruguay got earlier.

Maybe no penalty because he was going for the balls?

Sexy Guayan guy, my bad.

Not a fucking penalty anywhere, Godzilla.
I played fullback for years and specialized in grinding manlets to dust like this.

The Japanese crashed into the body of the Uruguayan. Of course it's not a penalty. Nice pirouette, although the guy got a little disoriented.

Watching Copa America for the first time this year made me realise just how awful in every aspect non-European football is.

>Cavani kicks a japanese player
>somehow that does count as penalty
Lmao. Also Japan got like 10 free kicks that the ref didn't wanted to give, yet he did gave free kicks to Uruguay for the most stupid shit.

dont hate the player

>Cavani kicks a japanese player
That didn't happen. It literally is an optical illusion. Actually the only way for the Japanese guy to dribble pass him was for Cavani to move away and let him through.

Are you high?
Someone please post that webm of those colombian monkeys harassing the ref, kicking the penalty spot, that old fuck who clashes into Sterling
All the Brits rooting for colombia in this CA can go kill themselves

>implying anyone in britain is watching the copa america
it's not even on really telly here

Why do uruguayans always have to resort to thuggish behaviour or even straight up cheating to win their matches?
Is it part of their culture? Or maybe it's genetic
Could it be that the charrua/galician mixing gave birth to a truly repugnable, evil race?

>the temontaelnegro poster misses the point
I'm talking about the benuldy for Uruguay, how was that a penalty and not this, that's the real problem here, the ref only stopped the game for Uruguay and Japan was fucked from beginning to end with that, and even then it was a tie.

>tf
>tp
one of your players fingered another man's asshole and the one who got send off was the one fingered

I specified: the contact was initiated by the Japanese cruyff turning into the Uruguay player. That's not a foul. The Uruguay then kicked out which would have been a pen if he made contact with the opposing player in doing so, but he didn't. The Japanese player then dived. No pen

>Cruyff turn
>Chilean

Attached: 103978904-The_meme_formerly_known_as_Kuk_1.png (630x575, 225K)

that is not a sport in north america

I don't see the issue with a little fingering on a football pitch

dedo

>Why South American football is shit nowadays
>All the best players in European clubs come from South America

>Hrv*tska

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-21-00-58-18-937_com.emogoth.android.phone.mimi.jpg (1065x1967, 293K)

Japs are Ugly af. But I support you, because I hate Latin America.

why are the sa cup organizers asking the entry fee from the observer country? you are the host of the tournament and the observer country is the guest though. you should rather provide plane tickets and accommodation. south korean football association refused to participate in sa cup. cause we are a tightwad. i'll stick to qatar and japan btw.

Attached: 58e9526782473.jpg (1349x1192, 301K)

jesus shut the fuck up you fat fucking spic. fucking brown smelly cunt

>invite teams
>don't let them win
What did comeboles mean?

Are you retarded? Latin America is poor. And Latin Americans risk their lives in football and gambling. It is common in Latin America for a football to be shot and dead.

Based colombiano bro, dont forget to murder your local Venezuelan, they have stds

says the fucker who needs 20 plastic surgeries to stop looking like a boiled fish

EL paquistANU señoras e señores

Pretty fair point desu

pure refball

Fuck off, Chicano.

you don't even know what that word means

o chink tá puto, moleque
kkkk

Y-yeah, them subhumans...hows that drunk crashing ferraris in the middle of the tournament going brosep.

el koreANO trying to bant anyone but japs
kek

why do you type like a faggot

I remember getting mad at uruguayan anti football when I was a child too. Soon you will all grow up and realize that's just how they play.
Foul them back to get respect

Just Kidding. Chile is a fucking Kino team. Stud, Fast and Strong team work.

Fuck off, Subhuman Monkey.

jesus christ stop posting you dog

I never understand why other teams don't do this. An eye for an eye. I'm still mad Liverpool players didn't retaliate back at Ramos

They don't have Ramos' mastery of ninja injuring that doesn't get caught even by VAR.

fucken lol

Imagine being from a country of 100 million and struggling to beat a country of 3.5 million. Guess j*ps just prefer their american masters' sports like baseball and niggerball.

Attached: chimp.jpg (265x242, 13K)

It would have been interesting if Spain had played in Copa America. It can cause a lot of excitement even outside the ground.

I do not hate Latin America itself. It is also true that you guys are still in a better position than Asian teams such as South Korea or Japan or Iran. I just hate racism in your football. FIFA's "Say No to Racism" campaign does not seem to apply to you at all. If we had played black or brown paint on our face to show off you, you would have tried to kill us.

that cavani pen was a fucking joke. copa is so corrupt holy shit.

Its always hilarious seeing non Japanese people ride and die for Japan for no reason, the actual natives must think these guys are pathetic

After 2014 it was agreed that the WC should never take place in south American shitholes again. Even south Africa in 2010 was morr civilised and people weren't having family held at ransom

this wasnt in the script

No era, clearly

it is if you have this flag nihonbro

Attached: 1542388377214.png (1080x1920, 2.07M)

Are you the uruguayan living here?

>If we had played black or brown paint on our face to show off you, you would have tried to kill us.

What did he mean by this?

Colombia and England's match was annoying. I often mistakenly think that If Colombia was a team that had won many World Cups like Uruguay, Brazil or Argentina. They are a solid team, but they're never a winner as You know. People say Anglo countries are a racist, but I do not think I've ever seen England team racist in an official match.

You mean Anime faggots.

>South america's teams get exposed by some japanese kids
>Better refball them before the whole World notices how shit we are

>varsinson saves u-ar-gay

Nope, 100% born in Osorno

He wasn't accusing you of samefag. He was accusing you both of being retarded yanks.

>*almost draw to fucking Peru*

Truly the mark of the champion.

Says the nation that couldn't qualify

post your face then

Clear penalty but the Argentinians and its provinces do not win anything when rules are applied to them too.

You tried
Yes, he probably cried on top of his WC. Lmaoing at the piRATA
El chileno es un animal confictivo
Absolutely SEETHING
Because if you play our gane you will most certainly lose
>refballs in your path
Lmaoing at you perennial choker country

please don't hate us japanse user, we love your country

Wtf lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=5Rryrz7kPIc
youtube.com/watch?v=Qabqhjt07bc
This is what the Cruyff turn looks like. The Japanese guy did a 360 or as some call it "roulette"

We choked, but at least we haven't stolen and we earned our status through football. I hope argentina and provinces are prepared to crash into the grim reality that is your footballing future.

is part of our culture
and we're proud of it

I don't, I was told that nips are extremely racist against sudacas

>what was 2010
Massive refball against >us, flagrant red card foul against Spain.
You dont win because karma is a bitch, and you are chokers.

If soccer wasn't such a limp-wristed pussy sport you faggots wouldn't worry about incidental contact like that.

How can you faggots call yourselves "men" while watching that cancer? Don't bother. I don't care.

have sex, lose weight

Pipe down Liverpool used to have people like Graeme Souness and even Gerrard, Hamann etc would deal with that. Now they're all nu-males

All those fags would be slaughtered here.
You are just too bland, pussyboy. You even crack down to Colombians, lmao.

My first and only friend on omegle was a Chilelien

At least they qualified and won the WC, not like the BICAMPEÓN DE AMÉRICA

How do you kill a football?

lmao we dominated your poverty ass in 2010