BOS: Report: Boston shopping Aron Baynes
DET: Tony Snell sent to Detroit, Jon Leuer to MIL
SA: Dejounte Murray (knee) doing 4-on-4 work
CLG: Woj: Knicks still 'locked on' RJ Barrett at 3
UTA: Mike Conley traded to the Utah Jazz
MLW: Khris Middleton declines player option
HOU: Daryl Morey refutes Chris Paul trade demand
BOS: Nets believe they are frontrunners for Kyrie

Attached: Kaede.Rukawa.658285.jpg (443x640, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wojespn/status/1141820489234563084
mobile.twitter.com/lauraarmy/status/1141788318352510978
twitter.com/wojespn/status/1141828050331590658
abc15.com/sports/suns-forward-josh-jackson-fined-reportedly-for-not-showing-up-to-event
twitter.com/wojespn/status/1141828794052939778
youtube.com/watch?v=vtE3_voC3qU
waitingfornext-a.akamaihd.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/cavs.gif
nba.com/suns/blog/experts-grade-suns-2016-nba-draft-class#gref
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FUCK ANIME

Asterisk.

Title.

>Rukawa
Based

hachimura to the spurs. RC Buford is my uncle he told me

2 MORE HOURS

Attached: 1537781642987.jpg (500x500, 62K)

APPLE TIME

my knicks

Where’s he going?

Attached: D4F1B880-57AF-47E4-8C43-04D0A9D1D0FA.jpg (656x369, 27K)

>not rui hachimura edition
Not gonna lie I am quite flustered

girlfriends of new york, best start hiding now

No way he falls that far down. Spurs will have to pull another Hill for the 15th pick type move.

Knicks

Atlanta tanked so well holy shit.

They have 3 first round draft picks tonight

>not drafting DeAndre Hunter top 5
>shoots the meme well
>7'2 wingspan
>not a total twig
>defend well

and with the #1 pick. the new orleans pelicans trade the pick to the los angeles lakers in exchange for lebron james

I could totally see the Celtics trading for Steven Adams. It wouldn’t necessarily be a terrible move depending on what they have to trade in return.

I would assume the Thunder would demand more than just cap relief and want at least a 1st round pick out of the deal as well.

J'almst excited for this draft?

why the fuck would the thunder give up a top 5 center in the league hitting his peak for a first round pick?

>Adams
>top 5

He got exposed vs Blazers and Kanter

Attached: 1531348553999.jpg (406x364, 50K)

celdicks delusional

an absolutely hilarious trade is going to happen as a result of this draft i can just feel it

bennet cheaping out again

If Adams could shoot 3s maybe but he's a liability vs small ball teams and has no scorers mentality and small moveset

He's Drummond and Robin Lopez tier

Drummond is unironically better. Better rebounder, offensive and defensive by % and total rebounds. Only think Adams is best at his screening and nothing else.

Being a top 5 center is like being at the bottom in a top 30 list

>The Detroit Pistons trade Blake Griffin to the Charlotte Hornets in exchange for Marvin Williams, Bismack Biyombo, the 2019 1st round pick, the 2020 2nd round pick, and 2021 first round pick.
>The Detroit Pistons trade Blake Griffin to the Charlotte Hornets in exchange for Marvin Williams, Bismack Biyombo, the 2019 1st round pick, the 2020 2nd round pick, and 2021 first round pick.

You gotta swing for the fences with a top 5 pick. The 3 and D guy is just going to make you slightly better. Jackson Hayes is the guy who needs to be going top 5.

!!

Attached: ruiiii.jpg (346x554, 45K)

FUCK YOU PRITCHARD FUCK YOU PRITCHARD FUCK YOU PRITCHARD FUCK YOU PRITCHARD FUCK YOU PRITCHARD FUCK YOU PRITCHARD FUCK YOU PRITCHARD FUCK YOU PRITCHARD FUCK YOU PRITCHARD FUCK YOU PRITCHARD FUCK YOU PRITCHARD FUCK YOU PRITCHARD FUCK YOU PRITCHARD FUCK YOU PRITCHARD FUCK YOU PRITCHARD FUCK YOU PRITCHARD FUCK YOU PRITCHARD FUCK YOU PRITCHARD FUCK YOU PRITCHARD FUCK YOU PRITCHARD FUCK YOU PRITCHARD FUCK YOU PRITCHARD FUCK YOU PRITCHARD FUCK YOU PRITCHARD FUCK YOU PRITCHARD FUCK YOU PRITCHARD FUCK YOU PRITCHARD FUCK YOU PRITCHARD FUCK YOU PRITCHARD FUCK YOU PRITCHARD FUCK YOU PRITCHARD FUCK YOU PRITCHARD FUCK YOU PRITCHARD FUCK YOU PRITCHARD FUCK YOU PRITCHARD FUCK YOU PRITCHARD FUCK YOU PRITCHARD FUCK YOU PRITCHARD
I WILL ONLY FORGIVE IF YOU GIVE ME DLO NOW AND BTFO BODGANOFF

Attached: 1539358093765.gif (300x375, 148K)

on the most hopeful day of the nba, post teams with no hope

Attached: 1535351746481.jpg (600x600, 35K)

no see that would be a good move, and MJ has cucked this team into oblivion

[Vitale] My bad / turnover baby / my source now says the @Pelicans deal to move to 10 & trading # 4 for Myles Turner not happening / sorry (twitter.com)

>no skill center top 5
Sorry but the SF is the most powerful position in the league now.

Worse than Sendo

Fuck off DeAndre

if you're swinging for the fence then you take garland, reddish, or bol because they all have absurd upside

Phoenix Suns is sending their 32nd Pick AND TJ Warren to the Pacers for cash (a 100% salary dump trade), so who could the Buns realistically get with all the space?

twitter.com/wojespn/status/1141820489234563084

>the Suns trade for cash considerations AGAIN
DID THEY LEARN NOTHING FROM THE RONDO DEBACLE.

Attached: 532C12D4-81F2-4855-8AB9-BD4E6869E605.jpg (491x489, 35K)

They'd be better of getting Saboner, he'd fit well with Zion.

Any GM who uses a lottery pick on Bol should be fired on the spot.

wtf TJ warren had a top 5 cost/production contract in the league. Indiana always makes decent moves to keep them in the playoffs

>give away your pick and Warren for $$$$
>Jackson probs getting a suspension for letting his kid lick an edible
THIS TEAM IS A TRAINWRECK AAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Bol looks like porzingas. You can't just ignore that talent. Get him on some steroids and milk and pray for the best

>The cleanest way for IND to clear the cap space necessary is to renounce the cap holds for Thaddeus Young and Cory Joseph, but they can also just renounce everyone, opt out of Sumner's deal, and cut Alize Johnson, and get to 33.9M in cap space.

CoJo getting released????

>hyperventilating

except porzingis plays defense and can run. bol bol can't move forward or laterally and doesn't defend shit. his floor is out of the league in a year and his ceilling is bollywood porzingod

Any Suns fans here? What teams are you going to support since (((Sarver))) and co. love cash considerations? I’m thinking Nuggets and Nets (if they keep D-Lo over Kyrie).
>sometimes I wish the Suns would fuck off to Vegas or Seattle already, the eternal incompetence hurts

Attached: E2C1C8B8-637B-4088-A362-B66751C8EF37.png (719x718, 641K)

so russ is ___

Attached: D9hMp7vXoAALc0q.jpg (800x1200, 227K)

The Suns owner literally dumped one of the most cost effective contracts in the league. lmao such jew shit

>suns also send 32 pick
ok pritchy im sorry
but dont sign rubio you cutie

dlo

Are we watching the same guy? His agility at that size are is one of his upsides and he's blown away everybody at the draft workouts. The big concern is he already had a foot injury and his playing weight is 200 lbs

fuck's going on in phoenix

Looks pretty alpha to me.

>stayin alive starts playing

GAY

Is he legit cost-effective or is it just another "good stat on a shit team" thing?

CoJo is an unrestricted free agent after the 2018~19 season since his 4-year contract has ended so the Pacers can just renounce his rights to clear cap space

all nba empty gym

kek

Clearing space to max DLo

he's a statpadder on a shit team. One of the 3 other guys that shouldn't have been taking more shots than ayton. Also a swinging gate on defense

My raptors getting a sneaky 2023 FMVP 2nd round pick in this draft j’almst nawmsayinn

Just FYI, for that brought up Rui’s college shooting numbers in the previous thread, bare in mind that Gonzaga plays in a really horrible conference. Here was Rui’s FG% against at large bid tournament teams last year:

>vs Duke .500
>vs Wash .450
>vs Tenn .444
>vs UNC .357
>vs Baylor .333
>vs FSU .463
>vs Texas Tech .421

All together that’s a shooting percentage of only 42% vs decent teams. Nowhere near as good as his season average of .591 would lead you to believe.

43% from 3 on 18ppg with a good contract

Wow, he is dogshit isn't he?

DLo
Booker
[????]
[????]
Ayton
this has the makings of the worst defensive team ever
same thing if they draft coby

do you think the 76ers would have beaten the warriors in the finals?

>j'almst

stop trying to make this a thing. it's not a thing and never will be.

Attached: yo shutup.jpg (480x138, 14K)

This happens with every single college player

What the fuck is wrong with you retards?

When two equal or similar teams play their best players get scouted the hardest and have their numbers fall slightly

You're a literal brainlet
You too

Seething.

Cope.

DLo, Booker, Bridges, Oubre, Ayton with Jackson off the bench. Should resign Holmes and grab some other vets, probably 28-30 wins in the stacked west

>no skill
If you watch him play you can see he has body control that most 7 footers don't. He's behind the curve because he didn't start focusing on basketball until 17 and he grew a foot in highschool. That's like AD and Embiid rolled into one.

yes

What is Bol Bol useful for? Can he at least shoot?

ya seethe?

>DLo, Booker, Bridges, Oubre, Ayton
that lineup is giving up a cool 150 against every team
>Jackson off the bench
he's going to jail or europe if lucky

Yes, as a matter of fact that’s all he can do

>The tallest and longest player projected to be drafted. Barely needs to jump to dunk thanks to his extraordinarily long standing reach. Moves extremely well for a player his size. Fluid and agile athletically.

>Talented and skilled offensive player with impressive scoring instincts. Extremely effective in the limited action he saw at the college level, scoring more prolifically than any player in the draft (on 64 percent true shooting). Fairly dynamic shooter despite his unorthodox mechanics who can execute complicated step-backs and pull-ups with ease. Hit over half of his 3-point attempts and 76 percent of his free throws. Handles and passes the ball impressively for his size. Has elite footwork and touch.

>Brings significant potential as a rim-protector thanks to his physical tools and mobility. Ranked as the third-best per-minute shot-blocker among likely draft picks. Blocks shots on the ball in the post, challenging shooters on the perimeter, rotating from the weak side and chasing down players in transition.

>Has high hips, long legs and a high center of gravity that makes him susceptible to getting knocked off balance easily, especially in the post. Conditioning is fairly poor; needs frequent rest. Fractured navicular bone is a scary injury for a player his size. Can his body handle the rigors of an 82-game season?

>Effort level leaves a lot to be desired. Doesn't always show the type of intensity or physicality you might hope to see while getting back on defense or battling in the post. Has a difficult time stepping outside of the paint defensively on pick-and-rolls. Primarily fancies himself a stretch guy offensively.

>Came into college with plenty of questions regarding his approach to the game, especially regarding his work ethic.

If you keep pushing this Bol Bol meme then my Cavs are going to draft him and I'm going to be REALLY seething

mobile.twitter.com/lauraarmy/status/1141788318352510978

Kawhi's going to today's jays game for some reason.

Zion: over/under 5.5 all star games?

What are j'almst thinking?

move the suns to vegas pls we're ok with a shitty team just gib us a team.

man i just looked that shit up, first time i heard this

>Josh Jackson got into some trouble a couple of weeks ago when he was arrested at Rolling Loud for trying to force his way into a VIP area without a real pass. The Phoenix Suns player was eventually released although the incident was pretty embarrassing when you consider what went down. Well, things have gotten even worse for Jackson as just weeks after his arrest, he is being accused in family court of getting his 4-month old daughter high on Marijuana.
>If Jackson were to be found guilty of this, he could be looking at some minor jail time and could even lost custody of his daughter, which would certainly be an unfortunate situation. The 22-year-old has been a bit of a distraction since entering the league and with these accusations piling up, it wouldn't be surprising to see the Suns take action at some point.

jesus

You ever big bro your big bro?

OVER
OVER
OVER

Attached: BOekyeL.jpg (750x1334, 75K)

>Adrian Wojnarowski

Verified account

@wojespn
33s33 seconds ago
More
Atlanta has acquired New Orleans No. 4 pick in the draft for No. 8 and 17 and 35, league sources tell ESPN. Pelicans are sending Solomon Hill, No. 57 pick and a future second-round pick.

Pelicans WHAT ARE YOU DOING????

>Atlanta has acquired New Orleans No. 4 pick in the draft for No. 8 and 17 and 35, league sources tell ESPN. Pelicans are sending Solomon Hill, No. 57 pick and a future second-round pick.

>Atlanta has acquired New Orleans No. 4 pick in the draft for No. 8 and 17 and 35, league sources tell ESPN. Pelicans are sending Solomon Hill, No. 57 pick and a future second-round pick.
Atlanta has acquired New Orleans No. 4 pick in the draft for No. 8 and 17 and 35, league sources tell ESPN. Pelicans are sending Solomon Hill, No. 57 pick and a future second-round pick.
>

OH MY GOD. ARE THEY REALLY TAKING CULVER AWAY FROM MY CAVS?????

>Adrian Wojnarowski

Verified account

@wojespn
33s33 seconds ago
More

Lol I dont even know who fucked up more

Maybe crippling depression gives him comfort.

Who is he texting bros?

Attached: EC49F87F-4884-49E2-9E1C-8BE776383783.jpg (444x396, 40K)

>This happens with every single college player

Wrong. It’s true that all college players stats are inflated compared to the NBA, but wrong that there isn’t also a similarly big difference between a college player’s stats in a P6 conference and a college player’s stats in the kind of conference Gonzaga plays in.

Teams like Duke and Kansas who play in the ACC and B12 respectively are typically playing against large bid tournament teams more nights than they aren’t during conference play, while Gonzaga last year didn’t even play a single at large team team once they entered college play.

I TOLD J'ALMST THAT ATLANTA WAS TRADING UP FOR GARLAND/TRAE MEMECHUCK AND J'ALMST DIDNT BELIEVE ME?
doubt my sources one mroe time

why do this? what benefits does New Orleans get?

>trae
>garfield of whatever his name is
has every team just said fuck defense lets just memechuck?
yall faggots see the finals a week ago or nah?

>Adrian Wojnarowski

Verified account

@wojespn
40s40 seconds ago
More
Atlanta is pursuing Virginia's DeAndre Hunter with the No. 4 pick, league sources tell ESPN. Atlanta GM Travis Schlenk makes a big move in lottery second year in a row to get his man. Last year, it was Trae Young. This time, DeAndre Hunter.

reaching much?

RUKAWA RUKAWA ERES EL MEJOR

Apparently the Cawks also sent a 2020 1st from Cleveland (supposed to be heavily protected) as well

twitter.com/wojespn/status/1141828050331590658

He was also a no-show on a fan meet and greet event earlier in this season and got fined by the team as well

abc15.com/sports/suns-forward-josh-jackson-fined-reportedly-for-not-showing-up-to-event

Atlanta is taking Deandre Hunter

>atl gets hunter
>also drops shit pick out of the lottery
>pels get ???

Attached: 1546624141154.jpg (1709x955, 101K)

Hunter is the 3rd best player in this draft

Attached: 1536609517249.jpg (338x395, 38K)

>Knicks Decide To Pick RJ Barrett At No. 3

>@TheSteinLine
2m2 minutes ago
More Marc Stein Retweeted Chris Haynes
Haynes nails it and now Garland almost certainly lasts until No. 5 now

I'm gay

Wtf shams says otherwise...

why is this already-released script of a draft taking place on ESPN instead of based Japan kamikaze-ing a bunch of goblins?

Reminder this officially means the AD trade can't be amended and Lakers WILL have to trade Kuzma to get a 3rd max slot

No Kawhi
No Kyrie

Quit spamming your shitty jersey swap pics

>they want hunter apparently
congrats on drafting marvin williams again atlanta
you deserve it
faggots couldve kept luka, drafted garland or some other real players, nah, fucc that, lets turn our autism up and let the baldie recreate the warriors with shitty copies (trae, huerter, hunter)

Seething.

Lmao the Suns freed up all this room for DLo but now they’ll be able to grab Garland at No 6. Got rid of their Klay Thompson for LITERALLY NOTHING

All-whiteoid 1st team
Rubio - Doncic - Bojan - Love - Jokic

2nd team
Barea - Redick - Gallinari - Porzingis - Gasol

3nd team
Satoransky - Bogdan - Ingles - Sabonis - Nurkic

>tfw PHX can get Garland and maybe Randle or other 4s in FA
I’m less angry, but fuck Sarver. Thank you based ATL

Attached: 524DB5F1-E1EA-43C9-BD2C-9B640F3E030B.jpg (600x600, 43K)

>Trading away Luka for Hunter

Where's my mans Olynyk?

WHY THE FUCK DONT WE HAVE A TOP 10 DRAFT PICK BROS??? ITS NOT FAIR

Attached: 1558564823519.jpg (650x773, 238K)

>Shams Charania

Verified account

@ShamsCharania
3m3 minutes ago
More
Atlanta has targeted two wing players at No. 4 — DeAndre Hunter and Cam Reddish — and is leaning toward selecting Hunter, league sources tell

lol cam reddish why?

Where LeBron

For getting rid of AD 1 YEAR EARLY, Pelicans got:

Lonzo Ball
Brandon Ingram
Josh Hart
No 8
No 17
No 35
conditional Cleveland first (likely 2 seconds)
Lakers 2021 1st (top 8 protected)
Lakers 2023 pick swap
Lakers 2024 1st (unprotected) (can defer to 2025)
Shed Solomon Hill
Jesus Christ Griff

Lakers are selecting number 4 for Atlanta lmao

>mfw the trade gets called off and atlanta doesn't get their pick

but how many of those players will be busts?

KEMBA STAY

Attached: 1556669921408.jpg (540x568, 85K)

HACHIMURA TO MY HEATIES

SCREENCAP THIS POST

>giving the 29th pick to the spurs
>spurs drafted dejounte murray and derrick white with previous 29th picks
the league should have veto'd the trade for basketball reasons desu

He fits perfectly in their style, has no pressure on him early, and can just chuck without any hesitation which was his issue with Duke

Best shooter in the draft with PG13/KD type star potential

I don’t wanna watch E!SPN, anyone streaming NBA TV?

Attached: 23BD6269-FC38-44F5-9B0D-56F32D82B198.jpg (90x116, 5K)

funny when lakers had all that stuff people said it was worthless and we had no future.

luka + additional picks for deandre hunter

Attached: 1557381643489.gif (342x239, 981K)

WE FUCKING DID IT

WE SIGNED AUBREY

Attached: E8380713-FD09-4510-8B8A-4FAA2AFC9D91.jpg (1125x1137, 670K)

WOJ KEEPS SLAMMING THE LAKESHITS HAHAHAHAHAHA

twitter.com/wojespn/status/1141828794052939778

LOOK AT THE SLAT COMMENTS

3 and counting

You had one future. Now the Pelicans have their future plus yours.

AND ALL WE GOT WAS A SHITTY CHAMPIONSHIP....FUCKKKK!!!!!

Attached: 1558324518136.jpg (1080x1020, 432K)

im going to sleep
when i wake up suns magic knicks bulls wolves all better have point guards

Lol Yeah, I bet it is. The 2 players who would seem to make the most sense for the Hawks to draft there are Culver and Hunter. Both are versatile and good defenders which they will need given the fact that TY is absolutely terrible at defense.

I think it’ll be Culver though. He has slightly higher potential than Hunter.

>suns
wall

>magic
augustin

>knicks
paul

>bulls
rubio

>wolves
rose

>you heard me I said trade up for bol
>have you seen that kid shoot?
>he's the SG of the future

Attached: 1556067779785.jpg (1280x803, 161K)

WHAT ARE MY RAPTIES OPTIONS AT THE 59TH PICK??!?!

Who cares?

Damn Woj dabbing all over Shams

Anthony Davis has turned into:

- Lonzo Ball
- Brandon Ingram
- Josh Hart
- No. 8 pick in 19
- No. 17 pick in 19
- No. 35 pick in 19
- L.A.' 21 pick if top 8
- L.A.' 22 pick if not
- L.A. swap in 23
- L.A.' 1st in either 24 or 25

And got rid of Solomon Hill's contract.

DAVID GRIFFIN EXPOSING LeGM

they have a bunch of late first rounders and 2 overrated average players. Who cares

Hill, the 3 laker players, most of those first rounders from ATL, half of the laker first rounders, cleveland's 2nd rounders

Tacko Fall

Woj absolutely cucked Shams last year during the draft. I believe Shams last year made a single tweet the entire day.

Vanvleet 2.0

EXPIRING SARIC WAS ENOUGH TO MOVE UP 5 SPOTS
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=vtE3_voC3qU

Today i will remind them

Attached: 1559962578454.gif (250x375, 1.96M)

Are the wolves just as bad as the Wizards?

The 2014 draft has to be the worst draft of all time relative to expectations

Holy shit Minnesota is no longer drafting Rui Hachimura. They promised to grab him at 11 but now they moved up to 6. OUR GUY isn't going to Minneapolis

Hunter is good though, ain’t nothing to laugh at with this move. He’s the very epitome of a 3&D player.

All these weird ass trades
But who targeting Rui is the real question

>Minnesota has traded No. 11 and Dario Saric to Phoenix for the No. 6 pick in the draft, league source tells ESPN.

>Minnesota has traded No. 11 and Dario Saric to Phoenix for the No. 6 pick in the draft, league source tells ESPN.

Pretty good haul for empty stats

Good news. Maybe the boy from the land of the rising sun will go to the Suns.

>Minnesota sends #11 and Dario Saric to Phoenix for #6
WHY WON'T MY HORNETS DO ANYTHING AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

MAGIC

MJ

LEBRON

ALL GOOD PLAYERS BUT SHIT EXECUTIVES REEEEEEE

we garland now

Attached: 1554023833912.png (1052x1082, 831K)

This draft is hella weak. I base my opinion on the least amount of research possible.

Biggest L of the draft so far

So now that the dust on the Mavs/Hawks trade has finally settled, which would you rather have:

>Luka
or
>TY + Hunter

>Adrian Wojnarowski

Verified account

@wojespn
3m3 minutes ago
More Adrian Wojnarowski Retweeted Adrian Wojnarowski
Minnesota president Gersson Rosas tried to get to No. 4, No. 5 and finally moved up to No. 6.

jesus I dont think its worth it but the draft should be boring after this movement

based

>teams trading/dealing early first round picks for scrubs and balls
bust draft it is

Attached: smugreip.png (473x561, 269K)

what is their endgame?

Attached: images[1].png (168x299, 6K)

Cavs swap with minny to move down to 6 and acquire Robert Covington

the pricing to move up in the draft is way too high not worth it

nothing matters after the 3rd pick

Cringe

BASED

like your political opinions desu

Predict the star for Space Jam 3

booker starts throwing games until they trade him (probably this upcoming season)
aytons career follows the path of jahlil
seattle builds arena in 3 years, suns are sold

>As @BobbyMarks42 says, Pacers will still have $31M in cap space after absorbing Warren into the roster. One significant Indiana target in free agent, per sources: point guard Ricky Rubio.
WHY

how the fuck is saric worth moving up 5 slots? Is phoenix insane?

Well hopefully Saric will get some more PT in Phoenix than he did in Minny

Perpetual 30 win seasons

To be relocated to Seattle

>new orleans has $31 miillion in cap space

Why are Uber eats drivers Indians?

Do they not realize it’s a shit job?

nah that's a different story

I'd rather just flat out have TY over Luka. But Hunter might just be the cherry on top

Moving to Las Vegas hopefully

how do you trade an actual contract with draft picks? is it based on the projected value of the rookie contracts? also what about cash?
can you trade for a 10 mil contract and give 10 mil cash to the other team? will this 10 mil count against their cap?
this some advanced nba econometrics shit im perplexed

so do the pacers

He’s wh*Te

Last 2 drafts absolutely shit on this draft

Who can stop Griffin?

He's exposing LeGM as a fraud that collapsed the Cavs and forced big contracts to JR Shit and Thompson

Attached: 1536443748639.gif (288x288, 1.88M)

Hey come on now, my Cavs made 4 finals and won a ring with Griffin. T'was worth it.

4th pick matters right now as an asset, everything after that is irrelevant though

>The draft doesn't start for 40 minutes and 32 of the 60 picks have already been traded.

>The draft doesn't start for 40 minutes and 32 of the 60 picks have already been traded.

Trae Young will never be a good defender. Doncic can at least be competent. Offensively, Doncic has been better too.

I hope more trades keep happening exchanging picks so almost none of the draftees will be wearing the right hat as they get picked. Would make Adam Snake Silver look quite silly.

tonights draft will prove once and for all that

IT DID NOTHING WRONG

>Not posting based Hanamichi

>Pelicans now have assets out the ass and cap space for another star
>Lakers have no more assets and no cap space
JUST

Niggas name is actually bol bol

Kyrie to NO. Cap this post.

Doncic also has better height and an unguardable step-back.

historically speaking. at least 2 of the top 5 will bust and there will be 1-3 sleepers later in the lottery

>ZERO trades in last year's draft involving players that were already on NBA rosters.

>ZERO trades in last year's draft involving players that were already on NBA rosters.

You can say nothing matters afters the 2nd pick and you could also
say nothing matters after the 6th pick, but there is absolutely no basis for saying nothing matters after the 3rd pick.

Ja and Zion are far and away the most elite prospects, and after that there are the 4 mid range talent players of RJ, Hunter, Garland, and Culver. It sounds like you’re trying to imply that RJ belongs in the first category which is flat out wrong.

They literally got the next AD, okay young assets, a ton of first round picks, and cap space. Jesus fuck. Only way the Lakers come back and redeem themselves is if they win a ring within the next 2 years.

reddit is broken so no one can comment and this fella just DABBED all over /r/nba

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-20 at 6.29.05 PM.png (1816x810, 129K)

Doncic will not get any better. Trae Young will. You can not watch both Hawks and Mavs games post ASB and tell me different. Defense can be taught, TY's offense and court vision can't

nah he joining Buzzy City

why?

What are my Bulls gonna do brehs? GarPax have actually been pretty good at getting talent late in the draft but no one looks decent at 7

Attached: 6E51B570-FFB5-4498-AA50-7CD1AA9E92BE.jpg (425x606, 63K)

pls go back

>he doesn't kow

Attached: 1538466100170.jpg (1920x1367, 664K)

I'm sorry but a person like Luka who averaged 21 and 7 and hit clutch shots his rookie year simply isn't going to get worse. He is already solidified to be a stud for the next several years.

Libtards btfo'd

Culver dropping would be huge (and actually possible after these trades)

I never left I have a tab open on many sites right now. Deal with it bitch baby

I don't understand the Pelicans/Hawks or T'wolves/Suns trades at all.

I guess New Orleans don't like any of the other top players... but they're notoriously horrible at drafting and developing players and now they have a whole bunch of low picks? Part of me thinks they just love trading picks.

Who cares about post ASB. Taking the whole season into account, Luka was better. Trae Young is not going to get bigger or taller, his size and therefore defense will always be a liability.

has SLAM every gotten anything right?

You're not fooling anybody. We all know you posted it and then came to Yea Forums for epic up(yous). Go back.

They wanted 17 and 35 instead of 10 wtf this is why the hawks are garbage

When the draft starts?

The wolves/sun one is shit
Pelicans are thinking that instead of getting one guy that may or may not be a bust, why not get a bunch of guys that may or may not be a bust instead

did deandre hunter even workout for the hawks?

Don't worry. The Pelicants or Kangz will relocate to Vegas soon enuff.

this is david griffin
you will never experience success like his
even though he's just as autistic as you
waitingfornext-a.akamaihd.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/cavs.gif

Attached: griffin.jpg (1366x768, 178K)

I didn't say he'd get worse. I think he is good and I kind of exaggerated my way of saying that TY has a higher ceiling. He will be an elite PG and defense will be learned. I don't see as much room for improvement from Luka. Young also hit clutch shots

Even with Luka's size advantage he's a shit defender. Mood point. Defense has a LOOOT more to it than just size. He might not be as awful as Young on defense, but don't act like he's defensively sound

Attached: 1556377052006.jpg (1024x729, 220K)

yes and culver worked out for the cavs.

bros how do I find a stream without /r/nbastreams...

nice theyre using the old raptors logo

>Marc Stein

Verified account

@TheSteinLine
19s19 seconds ago
More
25 minutes from now …

1. Zion Williamson (New Orleans)
2. Ja Morant (Memphis)
3. RJ Barrett (New York)
4. De'Andre Hunter (Atlanta)
5. Darius Garland (Cleveland)

The Atlanta Hawks are zoomed in on Cam Reddish, per league sources

I'm not saying he's good, I'm saying he can at least be competent. Young was possibly the worst defender in the NBA last year and there's no clear path to him being even average. If he gets to Steph Curry's level of defense it would be a fucking miracle. But he won't even do that because he's even smaller than Steph.

He played good after the all star game but so did Luka. Keep in mind the Mavs were in full tank mode trading away his entire lineup. The Hawks were a bad team but only cuz they are young.

The Mavs look really good with him and KP.

All he wants to do is fish.

Wow what an exciting and unpredictable sport. Ill be tuning in for sure.

r/adamsilverfanpage

There will be a new plug by next season.

the cavs are really gonna do it. Full meme

Attached: 1533594748282.jpg (795x568, 99K)

>camby
>samaki walker
>reggie lewis
>kittles

BIG NOPE

Keldon Johnson from Kentucky getting super underrated

yeah before this year we had the raptors winning it all for sure

Attached: 1555928361535.jpg (898x1200, 131K)

>needing a lottery pick

LOL

Attached: juzddjorki531.jpg (768x960, 198K)

Apologize to him

Attached: 53546EE3-EC57-4A24-936C-81CB3D320572.png (1000x750, 889K)

Attached: uwVFpaB.webm (400x200, 136K)

This fucking league-supported expectation that the Lakers always have to be good is fucking retarded bullshit and pure cancer

are my pelican gonna win the tradeb owl?

HACHIMURA
E
A
TO
H
E
A
T

Attached: 1547794108362.jpg (1200x630, 98K)

>thompsons and durant both had severe injuries

People were calling raps in the finals the day they got kawai, if not earlier.

Miami here's your guy

dude I hope my Cavs don't select the meme point guard when we have Sexton "40% from on 6 3pa" Collin

Now post the Kenyon Martin draft (00 or 01?)

He's a bust

Sexton and Garland is a HORRENDOUS fit. Neither of them can defend, both are ball dominant and both are horrible playmakers.

Attached: troll_thread.jpg (240x249, 19K)

He's the most average player I've ever seen. Guaranteed 12/5/2 a night.

wrong florida team

Attached: 1560416658400.gif (750x521, 77K)

Why would Cavs take PG that makes no sense
that has to be wrong

they shouldnt have angered the basketball gods

Special announcement: I am finger lickin’ thrilled to bring the KFC Cheetos Sandwich to KFC locations nationwide on July 1.

Attached: 1539670373493.jpg (1200x790, 149K)

>baseball back in montreal

Attached: 1552207767082.gif (200x200, 2.14M)

sportsurge(dot)net

If you regularly follow college ball or high school recruiting, you would have already known this for years now. Expect the next draft to also be just as shit.

Due to a combination of crazy factors like graduates reclassifying, a stacked international pool of talent, and a bunch of upper classman having breakout seasons an abnormally enormous amount of NBA level talent ended up getting crowded in to the last 2 drafts. It was a historically prolific infusion of talent in to the league, so don’t expect anything like it again to happen for a long while. as a result of those 2 years being stacked, it sucked the talent dry of following drafts.

might as well add a couple asterisks to the rigged 2006 series and every series with lebron's bitch ass gifting you a ship you stupid bitch

end yourself btw

Please rest up Dario. Don't waste yourself in the summer outside the Olympics.

Honestly I will be ok with any player with huge upside.

>same organization that picked anthony bennett with pick 1

no that makes sense for them to make no sense

I am ok with them trying even if it means there is a huge chance of busting. we need a star

I welcome him or Rui. Bol is a elite shot blocker and a good 3 point shooter, I think he fits well in today's game and is underrated if anything.

Attached: Dwyane-Wade_Miami-Heat-e1432904795748.jpg (757x478, 68K)

>Rays playing home games in Montreal
lol?

Don't understand why you're acting like TY is Isaiah Thomas size. He's 6'2 and definitely good enough size to defend other guards if he puts more effort into defense

This is an act of the Cavs FO trying to get assets out of Minnesota for a swap (who wants Garland).

How did the Lakers fuck up so badly with the Davis trade like holy shit now they can’t get another top tier free agent
Outside of LeBron, AD and Kuzma the Lakers suck

That's solid production

Attached: nice meme.webm (420x300, 338K)

bros
what would you do to get a second of eye contact with her

Attached: mallory, i know you can see through me.jpg (2040x880, 202K)

>works for disney
>sports
>suit and tie

is this what raging against the machine is?

Attached: lul.png (744x594, 788K)

U guys are dumb Sexton is gonna be Garland's backup just like he should be

Brian Windhorst

Verified account

@WindhorstESPN
49s50 seconds ago
More
While Cavs like Darius Garland and met with him last week, they remain open to trading down from No. 5 sources say

I never said anything about astericks

we already have three fucking centers

>Have you seen this man's face in your dreams?

i'd eat her ass, i'll do it so well she'll look at me

Trae Young is nearly 2 years older than Luka. Thinking Luka won’t get better but TY will is peak delusion.

Does anyone want him? Hornets maybe?

Attached: gettyimages-9084129661.jpg (2915x3877, 840K)

I'd eat her ass after a grueling humid long summer day

sexton will be out of the league before his rookie contract ends so it doesnt matter
too bad they didnt listen to my advice and took him in the first place

Laker fans unironically called all of these players future GOATs

Attached: 1535495797679.jpg (1200x604, 135K)

fuck whiteside's bitchass

Attached: enough.gif (295x221, 554K)

Still needed lottery picks to trade for good players on shit teams.

Is the trend of overpaying for defensive centers going to come to an end now?

what the fuck are those white bumps on that nigga zion's neck?

How freaking cucked and racist do j'almst gotta be to shit on Hachimura with your negativity and even root against him

nba.com/suns/blog/experts-grade-suns-2016-nba-draft-class#gref

"Experts"

So what's the real start time?
How many bullshit intermissions will there be to interview players that have already been interviewed a thousand times pre-draft?

I think Luka will get better. I just see way more potential in a PG who came from a garbage college team and played with the court vision of a vet. "Nearly 2 years" and? I think TY is the future of the league

We got to get rid of Whiteside. And replace him. I like Bam but as a role player until he can develop a outside game I would prefer a guy like Bol who can shot and play D. But I get what your saying obviously

this espn commercial break music is so good

Rui has low BBIQ, which means he is worthless

At least 5 minutes between each pick.

Lmao I hope this is true. I don’t want Culver to have to be subjected to playing in Cleveland.

>buffstreamz my nigra

>7:30
nba isnt like the nfl where they go a long time without picks and they want you watching the tv. You really dont even need to watch the nba draft on tv. all the news is done on twitter now

be grossed out because shes an instagram whore and probably has STDs

Attached: malory.webm (640x800, 793K)

Never. Rim protection and rebounding are still a valued skill, but the big man better be able to handle defending the perimeter to avoid a forced switch.

>Justin Russo

@FlyByKnite
Follow Follow @FlyByKnite
More
Jackie MacMullan was on ESPN just now saying that the Boston Celtics were trying to talk with the New Orleans about the #4 pick. Called it a "blow" to Boston.

FUCK THE CELTICS

Attached: Lebronface.jpg (873x959, 564K)

Bol Bol seems like a nice humble kid

>zion will be the first player born in the 2000s to be drafted

Attached: 1551400411845.jpg (540x359, 42K)

Reminder that Zion is a bust

Not at the price they are paying.
Whiteside
Capela
This is a 3 point league bro

There is just no way kyrie and d’angelo can work on the same team. They both see themselves as the #1 option and they are bound to butt heads

new orleans looks terrible

We kept the #10 pick from the Mavs so it's not decided yet

JJ and 11 to Cleveland for 5. Who says no?
>please do the Suns a solid clearly they need help. Please Cleveland please

>raptors only have 1 pick, 59th overall

Shant be watching

>If all this trade movement in the top 10 isn't enough for you ... one well-placed exec projects "a whole lot of action" at the bottom of the first round as well

>If all this trade movement in the top 10 isn't enough for you ... one well-placed exec projects "a whole lot of action" at the bottom of the first round as well

>I just see way more potential in a PG who came from a garbage college team and played with the court vision of a vet

FYI, that “garbage college team” literally had a better season this year than they did when they had TY cancerously chucking and ballhogging and playing 0 defense.

JJ Barea?

j'almst what if zion busts

Look at these youths in suits

You're the champs, you get the privilege of laughing at everyone else's moves

Watch and mock the rats at the bottom eat themselves

Sign and trading kawhi for lebron tonight

GO KANGZ

WE NEED RANGZ

FUCK THE LAKER$$

so half these guys are just going to be wearing hats of teams they'll never go to when they get drafted? how retarded is that

No, the nigger bust

I'd also worry about the fact that both are relatively bad at defense

I think he's referring to Josh Jackson since the Suns just traded down to 11th

Embiid is a star and
>Smart
>Randle
>Gordon
>Payton
>Lavine
>Warren
are serviceable NBA starters so not all bad

he won't

>"A Hawks player is the future of the league"

A. (((They))) won't let that happen

B. Trae Young is a good player but he is limited defensively dur to his size and lacks Curry's pure stroke outside and touch inside. He's a poor man's Curry, not Curry.

Attached: 1560822363861.jpg (1694x2046, 646K)

The City? Yeah its a total fucking shithole and it was one before Katrina too contrary to popular belief. The Pels need to hurry up and relocate to Vegas.

Bruhs Zion is such a nice kid

not that trae stan but tbf big 12 was weak as shit this past season, that does not surprise me

Is Zion gonna be an overhyped bust?

>they look like as hithole

>let's go to Vegas that totally doesn't look like a shithole

Lmao you're a fucking Lakeshit incel that lives in your mom's house at 25 years old

>Sam Amick

Verified account

@sam_amick
16s17 seconds ago
More
Sources tells @TheAthletic that the Anthony Davis trade is expected to be completed on July 6 and that New Orleans holds control of the timing. As it stands, that would leave Lakers with $23.7 million in cap room - $27.7 mil if AD waives trade kicker.

Hitman 2 is great bros, new map soon.

I understand why the Raptors dont have a first rounders, but whats the Dallas, Denver, houston, clippers, sacremento excuse?

Pels are fucking stupid if they don’t take Morant

can you fucking imagine
dlo
booker
gallinari? bogdanovic?
saric
ayton
this is the worst defensive lineup in the history of nba basketball

Can he shoot? Can he pass?

Outside of the top 3 prospects the field is wide open from 4 down. So I guess the pels just want multiple shits to land their guy. Or they might be trying to sethe themselves up for beal

This is America every city is beginning to look like a shithole these days

>Overhyped
Yes but that's thanks to social media and the internet. That stuff always looks for the next big thing.

I downloaded the 1st one when it was on ps+ but never played it

>Pels take Zion
>first game of the season, Zion tears Achilles

yfw

Cold take. He's only 20 and still needs to fill out his frame. He can become a good defender for his size like CP3 or FVV

So tired of hearing "limited defensively because of size". That's just assuming he won't add mass. He's a damn guard. PBev is 6'1 and isn't "limited defensively". Defense can be learned. Also, he's surprisingly good at finishing inside

Zion can do everything why do you think he's going number 1

>trading the 4th pick for some garbage ass late 1st round picks
why would the pelicans do this?

user from Yea Forums, what's up user?

Attached: zaun.png (833x562, 653K)

Defence is not Suns Basketball

Dallas had a protected pick that they traded for Doncic, but it fell outside the tipe 5 so Hacks got it

this, zion's knees will fucking explode within a year and for my pellies' sake i hope it doesn't happen here

As big a bust as AD

>tendies mom brought are not spicy

im having a worse night than the celtics bros

If you ever get around make sure you DL the free prologue for 2 and play the maps in the newer engine.

That's what I said about the big man needing to guard out at the perimeter. If you can't do that, you shouldn't get paid big bucks. But the league is at least 95% morons.

OU did better in the tournament though. Actually got past the first round this year and lost to the eventual champions UVA in the 2nd round. With TY, they lost in the first round as a higher seed.

Lots of guys have gone number 1 that couldn't do everything

How long till this starts?

Tell that to Alex Len, Amare Stoudamire, Shawn Marion, Raja Bell and Eric Bledsoe

Dump Solomon Hill's contract

Dallas: Traded their 1st to ATL last year to draft Doncic
Denver: Went to Brookyn for salary dump
Clippers: Went to Celtics via Memphis
Houston: Went to the Cavs
Kangz: Traded to the 76ers ages ago and went to Boston when the 76ers traded up to draft Fultz in 2017

What did Zion mean by this outfit?

>With the first pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the New Orleans Pelicans select -
>Rui Hachimura, Gonzaga, from Japan

Because Dallas traded their pick to grab the literal future GOAT

Attached: C35792A5-8F8F-4DCE-BF86-08EDFFE8D36E.jpg (768x432, 34K)

If Hachimura doesn't fall to the Heat I will post my tits.

Saric is really good for me in NBA 2k19

He can't shoot, but he can definitely pass. He made some ridiculous full court bounce passes in transition that were perfectly on target.

Did AD have knee problems like Zion? I can't remember

Right now famalam

Wait Zion is BLACK???

>pick 59
Where did we go wrong, bros?

Attached: iu.png (808x805, 313K)

My instincts tell me that you are a man though

>Not posting based 3 pointo mitsui

Shots*
Set*

Gracias amigo

man shut the

This year's tourney was easier

Last year's Big 12 and NCAA was stacked to the point even a 16th seed knocked out the 1st seed

Trae's team would've made it all the way to the region final

Anthony Bennett went first as well

Imagine being a "fan" of a 19 old year kid

Yikes

turning on espn is the worst thing i have ever experienced

Young gonna be great. That Hawks team was dogshit and he got miles better after the ASB. People forget how bad rookie guards can be

Kek at that handshake

I'm about to go to bed can someone tell me who the Timberwolves are expected to draft please

Loving Zion's suit, relaxed, looks like he's in a beach holiday, I dig it

front door

You must be an /x/ poster

I'm fans of lots of 19 year old kids. Cam girls need love too.

I guess the question will be how often will he be willing to pass. Because that could make or break him if he cant shoot

And his white suit is a metaphor for the kind of woman he plows with his BBC on the reg

theyre moving up for garland. book it

omg zion is a cringelord why didnt the scouts pick up on this?

darius garland assuming the cavs don't trade their pick

Zion looks like an alpha BVLL but he talks like a beta cuck

I'm so conflicted

NIPPON NUMBA WON

Attached: 1540449916875.gif (354x640, 3.74M)

fuck you general tripfag faggots

and fuck Canada here

get the fuck in here

You're a fucking idiot

>omg david griffin collecting mid to late first round picks what a genius!!1

uhh did people not just see what happened to ainge

Who’s more retarded, Suns FO or Gambo?

Attached: 216EB65C-2ECA-49CE-9183-3AFC7EDC7445.jpg (750x538, 49K)

I'm NOT ok with this

Cringe

It throws the white bois off their game and makes them put their guard down so he can' steal their women

I don’t deny he’ll be good offensively, but his defense is irredeemably terrible. And there’s no reason to believe he’ll ever get better because he’s a short armed starving manlet.

woj is a snake schill

Yep, and it will end the same way as well.

Garland alright. Thanks dudes

Too poor to afford love?

Fuck off weeb

But they're mostly in this draft and immediate draft

Nor far out like the Nets and they also have swaps

It's a great trade especially since AD only had 1 year left on his contract

You're legit smooth brains comparing the two and thinking it's all the same

>Adrian Wojnarowski

Verified account

@wojespn
5s5 seconds ago
More
Rob Pelinka and David Griffin, upon completion of Anthony Davis deal, had agreed that if a third team was looped into trade, teams would finalize on July 6. No third team wanted to wait until late July. Once Atlanta was brought in today, Pelinka was already on board.

so that big atlanta trade is apart of the ad trade

Nope!!!!

Attached: 1536451945548.png (573x572, 305K)

He's not a good defender. It's is as simple as that. I've watched the film and it's not good, as the season went on he found his shot and got on a roll but all of it was on offense.

He is limited defensively. He can be a good number 2 to a true number 1 star. Or if you guys continue drafting well he can be a really good player on a good team. I'm not saying he's bad I'm just saying what's what.

No it they're not the deal is going to be done on the 6th exaclty because the Hawks only dealt with the Pelicans and aren't taking Lakers contracts

Learn to read you faggot tripfag

Attached: 1558633918988.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

What does that mean that Lakers get the extra cap space?

The most baller move in nba history

We wouldnt have even had one if we didnt pick one up at thevdeadline.

Asterisk. Title.

No which is why he's dumb for posting that

Shut up, Larry
Go back to your cuck shed

You literally just seen Toronto win with 1 star. LA has 2 future HOFers. They need a few GOOD role players not a super max guy.

?

POZPIG JAMES DOLAN

OFFSET:
James Dolan, yeah, he suck dat dick (yeah)
James Dolan, yeah, he pegged by a bitch (inna ass)
James Dolan, yeah, lick cum off a stick (jizz)
James Dolan, yeah, please sell the Knicks. (bitch nigga)

R. KELLY (CHORUS):
James you like to suck and to fuck like I fuck teens,
You love gettin' pozzed now your neghole ain't clean,
I eat pussy you eat asshole, man dat pozpig ain't clean
Suck a dick sell the Knicks give New York back its team (awww yeah)

Attached: DolanMightSell_Getty_Ringer.0.jpg (1200x800, 221K)

Reading comp. 101 failed.

At what point in human history did July 6th become LATE July?

They're saying no 3rd team wanted to wait after July 6 (which the Lakers needed to get time to shed contracts to make 3rd max)

So this trade confirms there will be no amendment to original AD deal

Defense
Can
Be
Taught
I'm not a Hawks fan.

NBA savior

Attached: Zion-snapchat-exposed-770x428.png (770x428, 450K)

>fucking with whitoids

He's failed

His glorious KANG genes are being wasted in a white devil

>I have a big room, come sleep with me

zion is a cutie :)

yeah your right. My bad I misread it. doing something else.

Dolan would pay RapeKelly and Offset $50 million each to feature on one of his shitty songs

>@ramonashelburne 10m10 minutes ago

>As @VeniceMase and I discussed the other day, the likelihood of the Pelicans moving #4 to a third team is why the timing isssues of the AD trade were/are so complicated. Pelicans didn’t want to encumber their ability to trade 4; Lakers didn’t want to risk losing AD over it.

Lakeshits confirmed fucking up LMAOOOOOOO even Jeanie's mouth piece is lambasting the Laketurds

Team defense can be taught. Height and length cant. His on ball defense is not good. Teams picked on him in this regard.

>fucking with white girls
His career is good as dead. Rape charge incoming.

Lamelo is better than all these bums

>hahahaha lakers will never EVER get AD
Lakers get AD
>h-ha its still a bad trade...

Attached: 1560656726875.png (886x904, 505K)

That nigga uglier than the Bog twins

Go fix your teeth Lavar

sorry guys i've been DOA for 10 months. who is the pressure on?

Honestly it would have been a good trade if the management was actually intelligent.
But they aren't and made a noob error.

Attached: 1553935443719.webm (888x500, 437K)

>needing to play against an opponent missing two of their best players

>n-noooooooo!

Attached: 1557202274151.jpg (1378x683, 215K)

>needing to cope

>Lakers being anywhere near those teams

Lmao sit the fuck down bitch. Winning teams are talking.

Attached: 1540247205283.jpg (1078x1125, 137K)

Still need good drafting, smart trades and player development

>Imagine hoarding all those picks/assets, free agent signings, and doing all those trades and it all came to naught

So many wins will the Celtics have next year?

In all seriousness weren't the hype / inflated expecations surrounding the Celtics pretty much media generated because of "LOL Lebron is gone and there's no way the rest of the East will get better" and the team got blindsided?

Where’s he going?

Attached: bol-bol-e1560694709686.jpg (1050x700, 57K)

Who are my Clippers drafting?

Hellooooooooo celcuck!

To the Hall of Fame

Pistons, then we trade Drummond.

Please.

I only talk to winners. LAmes stay in yo lane

Pelicans should shock the world and shake thing up

1st ballot HOF

Silver is such a jew holy FUCK

Bucks, Celtics, and 76ers status?

Zion will turn my Las Vegas Pelicans into a legendary franchise.

You just had a guy that was better than him and weren't legendary

Guys they drafted and developed. Lakers traded all of young talent and don’t have the same timeframe or environment. They need players ready to contribute and compete now because they threw and chance of drafting and developing decent players out of the fucking window. It’s either now or never and in this NBA where you need depth and homegrown talent, it’s more likely never.

That "Bye Bye Solomon Hill" sign lmao

what happens with my lakers trade? faggot NO traded the pick.

Some idiot with a zion>AD sign

>Celtics
lol JUST
>Bucks
prolly in the ECF next year
>6ers
depends on if Simmons finally learns how to shoot

Got to be the dumbest bitch on the planet. Zoomers have no idea how to long term plan.

>Could have an NBA husband and be taken care of for life just by not being a dumb bitch
>Be a dumb bitch and put him on blast for momentary clout

Zoomers were a mistake

I’m going on vacation to LA on Saturday. What should I expect?

I swear I've seen that highlight of Zion getting the steal and 360 dunk a billion times. It's like ESPN thinks it's the only highlight this dude has.

AD is overrated as fuck

What other supposed top 10 player can't carry their team to consecutive playoffs at least?

To only be 2 out of 7 years is horrible

They’re fucked. No money for another max player unless Silver interferes and makes a change to the cap space. But that would only help teams with good front offices.

yeah yeah we already knew, and NOW the draft starts

Zion's suit is fly as fuck

Legit he has good style

>mentioning 2-parent households as a positive necessity
>on live TV
>during the NBA Draft
OOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Face of a man crying inside

man this bitch nigga actually sobbing lmfaooo

>bucks
Mirotic and Lopez leave, Middleton gets money thrown at him, and Giannis goes back to carrying the team to the playoffs to get wrecked
>celtics
>JUST
>76ers
The process is dead

Zion trying to hide his pain. ;_;

Sup loser

Attached: 1550462499644.jpg (3024x4032, 1.55M)

You would too if you had to live in New Orleans.

is there an over/under for how many times espn will mention zion during the draft?

>Bucks FO thought giving Bledsoe that 4/70 extension before the postseason ends is a good idea

Will there be more blunders coming from them ie. throwing superstar money at Middleton?

Being rich in New Orleans sounds pretty fun though

Damn where have I heard this joke before....I swear I hear it every single year.....

Also Canada? Canada you talkin this ish now?

When are my lakie lebron bros gonna win the chip famalams?

Over under on how many players cry in the interview

Knicks actually have something to build around

ok how are the knicks gonna fuck this up

RJ failed to develop there and ends up getting traded for scraps, then the obvious "breaks out on the new team" cliche applies and New York becomes salty over it

for me, its antony davis

Let him chuck his brains out instead of giving actual structure and coaching. He's going to take it to the next level when he leaves after the media turns on him

So the lakers are running lebron at point, where does rondo go?

If Cleveland does takes Garland they better be planning on a trade

>only played 5 games
YOOOOOOOOO SURELY THESE NIGGAS AIN'T GONNA FALL FOR THAT SHIT

LEAVELAND

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

OH NO NO NO NO NO

... and they freed up $25 mil to sign a max contract with a vet in free agency

Attached: 1558307029104.png (419x419, 274K)

RU
KA
WA

Based Kawhi at the Jays game

Fucking Wizards are going to RUIN RUI

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 2184.jpg (100x135, 5K)

Attached: c9bf85c07e095e813b1a062caad0cfdd.jpg (736x1109, 106K)

OUR GUY IS A WIZARD

Attached: FDSF.jpg (1200x800, 88K)

Seattle Suns lol

>no mention of the champions in the news
will the cope ever end?

lmao glad to see my memes being posted around

Attached: LAKIES WAPTIES.jpg (1012x712, 526K)

based