Men's football BTFO

Men's football BTFO

Attached: Screenshot_20190620-224206.png (1404x2048, 633K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=s5f8hjzxmkA&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we need to use this momentum to force FIFA to ban suppressive women's competitions and open men's leagues to all people #yes #woman

Attached: 6F67ED35-DD34-4E79-93A4-BDAD1714398F.jpg (750x742, 234K)

for me, it's Marta

Attached: marta.png (320x320, 140K)

Attached: 1557694904764.png (645x773, 11K)

this
#moremoney #forwoman

good for her, but this doesn't make womens football better than mens. Consider instead
>The positive attitude
>The actual attacking
>The interesting tactics
>The flexible style
>The absence of diving
These are what make the womens game better than the mens.

Indeed, now we just need to force people to enjoy it

My wife's stupid boyfriend think that mens football is better, but I, an intelectual, know that women are better

Men get OUT
OUT
OUT
OUT

>USA TODAY
If the USA got good at football they would drop this woman's football shit in a instant.

>german
>actually from poland

ronaldo messi klose and neuer alone could beat any women's team

t. seething Fatnaldo
His father is German and he was born in a region where many Germans resided, even after it was stripped from us after WW2.

Look at the state of women soccer goalkeeping.
It's even worse than English goalkeeping.
16 goals is fucking low.

Why? She's a cheating bitch with this Hermano guy.

>implying a goalkeeper would be needed

Record list shared between teams that can't even compete with one another? What a joke.

>>The actual attacking
I.e., poorly weighted long balls to bypass nonexistent midfields, and easy counters due to poor passes.
>>The interesting tactics
Brainlet, women's tactics aren't close to men's
>>The flexible style
Every team plays pretty much the same, fairly direct looking for easy wide passes and relying on either 1-2s or the winger beating her defender 1v1 to either shoot, get a corner, or a cross

They're separate categories of the same sport. In Ireland, we have ladies gaelic football and it's considered a separate sport from gaelic football.

user things like Norway and France were stripped from you in WW2, doesn't make it Germany either

never have sex

FUCK WOMEN

I HATE THEM

How would the meta change with that? Imagine if you need to have at least two women everytime at the pitch, where would you put them?

in the kitchen

on muh dick and my face

Teams must have a woman in LB and RW position, so they end up always being defended by women. If a male player attacks through the side a woman is defending (LB), it becomes offside. If he steals the ball from a woman who is attacking the left side defended by a female teanmate, it's a foul

for me, it's my gf

Attached: arrested development footage.jpg (960x540, 11K)

>WC champions cant even beat 15 year old boys.

Nice "record".

on the wings and play through the center, just like in beer leagues that require female players on your team

twerking on the refs

spread eagle in the goal

Poast it

Yikes

looks like Sofia Boutella

This is great news, surely now if the all star women team faces those 15 year old amateur boys they would finally crush them 70-0! #MenBTFO

m.youtube.com/watch?v=s5f8hjzxmkA&feature=youtu.be

Maybe if she were on one of those higher level statpad nations maybe, but she literally has to carry Brazil every tournament.

why did you say that name?

I once scored 17 goals in a single game. Where's my fucking medal?

>interesting tactics
More like an entire lack of tactics
>flexible style
See above
>absence of diving
Imagine actually believing this