/trans/ - Zamora Edition

Chelsea hope to appoint Derby boss Frank Lampard as their new manager on a three-year deal by the end of the week. (Standard)

>Manchester United have agreed a £55m fee with Crystal Palace for 21-year-old England Under-21 defender Aaron Wan-Bissaka. (Record)

However, those claims have been denied elsewhere, with the two clubs still locked in talks. (Mail)

>Paris St-Germain forward Neymar has been looking at houses in Barcelona, fuelling rumours the 27-year-old Brazil international is set to return to the Nou Camp. (Sport)

Real Madrid have made a £115m offer for PSG's Neymar and would add either Wales forward Gareth Bale, 29, or Colombia playmaker James Rodriguez, 27, to any deal. (Mundo Deportivo - in Spanish)

>Bayern Munich are set to rival Manchester City in the race to sign 22-year-old Spain midfielder Rodri from Atletico Madrid. (AS - in Spanish)

Jorginho is ready to quit Chelsea and follow Maurizio Sarri to Juventus just a year after the 27-year-old Italy midfielder joined from Napoli for £50m. (Mirror)

>Inter Milan and Atletico Madrid are interested in signing Southampton's 29-year-old England full-back Ryan Bertrand. (Mail)

West Ham have told Manchester United and Manchester City that they have no intention of selling England international midfielder Declan Rice, 20, this summer. (Sky Sports).

>Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is keen on signing Bournemouth and Wales midfielder David Brooks, 21. (Sun)

Arsenal have made Celtic's 22-year-old Scotland full-back Kieran Tierney a top transfer target this summer. (Mail)

>The Gunners could make an offer for Saint-Etienne's French defender William Saliba, 18, by the end of the week. (Yahoo Sport France, via Express)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-16 Bobby-Zamora jpg (JPEG Image, 968 × 726 pixels).png (944x688, 995K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/football/2019/06/20/everton-open-negotiations-chelsea-kurt-zouma-transfer/
youtube.com/watch?v=-eZSo8D-k_c
youtube.com/watch?v=r8OipmKFDeM
theifab.com/document/laws-of-the-game
youtu.be/7t0j-g-Q4Q8?t=123
telegraaf.nl/sport/1965070344/miljoenenbod-juventus-voor-matthijs-de-ligt
twitter.com/DiMarzio/status/1142199046506983426
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

anime is gay

anime is straight

Based and redpilled
Kill degenerates

Newcastle United midfielder Mohamed Diame, 32, is expected to join Al-Gharafa in Qatar when the former Senegal international's deal with the Tyneside club expires at the end of June. (Chronicle)

>Sporting Lisbon are in talks with Liverpool over a deal to sign 19-year-old Portuguese winger Rafael Camacho. (Standard)

Norwich are determined to hang on to 19-year-old English full-back Max Aarons despite interest from Manchester United. (Telegraph)

>Arsenal are preparing a bid for Red Bull Salzburg's 18-year-old Hungary winger Dominik Szoboszlai. (Football Insider)

Goalkeeper Tom Heaton has turned down the offer of a new contract at Burnley. The 33-year-old England international will enter the final year of his current deal at Turf Moor next month. (Guardian)

>Juventus are confident of beating Real Madrid to the signing of Manchester United's France midfielder Paul Pogba, 26. (Mirror)

Alternatively, Pogba fears he could be priced out of a move to Real Madrid by Manchester United's £160m valuation of the midfielder. (Telegraph)

>Leicester's England defender Harry Maguire, 26, has yet to make a decision about his future amid interest from Manchester United and Manchester City. (Manchester Evening News)

Napoli have agreed a £4m deal to sign Arsenal's Colombia goalkeeper David Ospina, 30. (Football.London)

>England Under-21 goalkeeper Dean Henderson will sign a new contract at Manchester United before rejoining Sheffield United on a season-long loan. The 22-year-old was part of the Blades side that earned promotion to the Premier League last season. (Mirror)

Brighton are close to agreeing a deal with Portsmouth for English defender Matt Clarke, 22. (Sky Sports)

>Sheffield United, Aston Villa and West Brom are all interested in signing Blackburn forward Bradley Dack, 25. (Mail)

West Brom are in talks with Arsenal over a deal to sign English defender Carl Jenkinson. Scottish champions Celtic are also interested in the 27-year-old. (Sky Sports)

When the ball hits your head,
and you're sat in Row Z,
that's Zamora!

>>Manchester United have agreed a £55m fee with Crystal Palace for 21-year-old England Under-21 defender Aaron Wan-Bissaka. (Record)
JUST

hi

>that own goal made his price go up
JUST

Cough up Chelsea.
£5m should do the trick

Attached: 1505323729568.png (953x1245, 131K)

Who should you go for after fat frank?

>20 June
>English Football League
Jack Bridge [Northampton - Carlisle] Free
Reece Brown [Forest Green - Huddersfield] Undisclosed
Gervane Kastaneer [NAC Breda - Coventry] Undisclosed
Adam Roscrow [Cardiff Metropolitan University - AFC Wimbledon] Undisclosed
Jerry Yates [Rotherham - Swindon] Loan
Daniel Leadbitter [Bristol Rovers - Newport County] Free

>Scottish Premiership
Wallace Duffy [Celtic - St Johnstone] Free
Elliott Parish [Dundee - St Johnstone] Free

B I G S A M
I
G

S
A
M

You forgot the biggest transfer of them all: Sky Sports to Salford City's cock on a free.

Chris Houghton or Jokanovic would be my picks.

Jorginho really has no shame lmao

>Jorginho is ready to quit Chelsea and follow Maurizio Sarri to Juventus just a year after the 27-year-old Italy midfielder joined from Napoli for £50m. (Mirror)
>yfw he's actually his son

>Austria is anti-anime
Welp, another poster I used to like into the auto-hide list.

CH is a decent manager, think he'd be a great choice.

Korra is anime

Attached: d7wkn7n-c4cf49ad-4b57-467a-851b-3b1fe287f1bb.png (700x1017, 489K)

It's also not Yea Forums.

Agreed. Not sure what that has to do with the association football transfer market though

After all those years and you don't know I'm anti-anime on Yea Forums gang. Shaking my head!

based Austria

Don't mind me, just posting the absolute best XI. This team is literally out of this world.

Attached: LINEUP111561064948979.png (1080x1080, 109K)

>one hidden post
>Austria
Yawn.

>Legolas and Gimli in the same midfield

What fucking planet are you on. Dwarves are only useful over short distances. You need him either goal hanging or as a centre back who never presses.

They are actually extremely resilient and their chemistry would be top notch.

>no Elrond
>no Erestor

>aragorn dm, and gimli not
pathetic

Midfield is a marathon, he'd be knackered by half time.

Super sub MAYBE, but this is still full retard

Oh and no Imrahil.

Aragorn is basically James Milner, he can do everything so he needs to be centre mid to be everywhere

tsu TSU TSUUUUUU

me as Fingolfin

Tom Bombadil IN

Tom Bombadil can only play at home, if he ever leaves the stadium he gets bored and starts bringing the goalposts to life and shagging them

>Gervane Kastaneer [NAC Breda - Coventry]
Poor sod.
What was he thinking?

Attached: G0422753_25_09_2014.jpg (490x994, 72K)

Breda is a shithole, Coventry can't be worse

Fairly confident Legolas isn't a winger

>Coventry can't be worse

That's what you think

Didn't know where to put him.
Gimli is a ball winning midfielder ala Kanté. Aragorn is a complete midfielder, able to play at a world class level everywhere.

Why would he be ? You do know it's a movie only joke sentence, right ?

He's pretty flamboyant

He's not coming for the scenery, he's coming for the football.
Which IS worse.
Bloody 'ell, we haven't even got our own home ground,

Attached: Amazed1.jpg (999x991, 210K)

Tom Bombadil would stop giving a fuck after 10 minutes. Not worth it.
Erestor is a literal who.
Elrond retired from football long ago.

I see Legolas as hardworking playmaker, with amazing vision and passing range.

So Andy Robinson except taller?

cringe

>Erestor is a literal who.
Yet just as skilled as the Twins in combat.

There’s no way cheap ass Juventus pay 50 £ mil for Jorginho or 150 for Paul P. They will probably get someone off free transfer

>cheap ass Juventus
Ah yes, the famous 'cheap' £90m on Ronaldo.

When is it stated? All I remember is him asking about Bombadil.

Erm sweetums Ronaldo is the best player in the world and the other two are memes.

>the other two
Griezmann and Neymar?

FBI. What are you /trans/ lads up to? Anyone seen an alien?

Attached: scully.webm (1140x640, 2.99M)

The fact that Glorfindel was part of Elrond's household and Erestor was his chief advisor. That suggests he is suitably adept at combat and warfare and shit.

Attached: reaction image 278.jpg (784x735, 131K)

SHUT THE FUCK UP NERDS TALK ABOUT JOAO FELIX AND HIS IMMINENT TRANSFER

Bench is
>Imrahil (FB/CM)
>Halbarad (CB/DM)
>Eowyn (disguised as a man) (Winger/FB)
>Haldir (AM/ST)
>Prancing poney's tavernier (GK)
Can't think about the rest.

telegraph.co.uk/football/2019/06/20/everton-open-negotiations-chelsea-kurt-zouma-transfer/
>Everton have opened talks with Chelsea about signing Kurt Zouma on a permanent deal having agreed the £22 million transfer of Andre Gomes from Barcelona
We will end up overpaying won't we

Attached: Zoom.png (1853x1158, 3.05M)

this doesnt rhyme

Of course he is, he's a several millennias old elf.
I'd say Elrond is the coach and Erestor his assman.

Z is pronounced 'Zed'

B I G
N I G

legolas/gimli CM is the gerrard/lampard of our time

scholes is smeagol on the bench

Never seen him play desu

SHUT THE FUCK UP NERDS TALK ABOUT JAVI MARTINEZ AND HIS IMMINENT TRANSFER

just realized the cross on the danish flag on Yea Forums isnt centered and im gonna fuckin lose it

Attached: 1516566892169.gif (400x204, 44K)

based

Return of the Mac (again)

Attached: McClaren.jpg (594x443, 52K)

>The seasonal Isco sale rumors

are you portuguese by any chance

No, I just happen to know that Joao Felix is the greatest prospect in a generation and I am hyped to see where he ends up.

>you now remember when newcastle were meant to be bought out by a billionaire

t. joao

>he took the benfica youth player pill

Attached: 1560021433072.gif (500x432, 240K)

That's Mbrappe

*crack*
*sips*
Ah-yup. Was good times, that was. My kids first miss the Age of Rooney and then miss the Age of Ashley.

>Age of Ashley ending

>Age of Ashley ending
>Sports Direct owns the entire high street besides the chicken and betting shops

When you watch Liga NOS
And forget it's a joke
That's a-Felix

You'll end up not getting him

*scoffs in cockney*

There are printers you can legally buy from commercial outlets that allow you to, from the comfort of your own home, print firearms like they were spreadsheets

The future is mental and I don't much care for it

Attached: The Future.png (904x247, 48K)

lads.. lads... LADS... imagine falling for the Felixpill.

The Felixpill is the best one since SSRIs

It'll be a steal to get him at any price considering Chelsea's position, but it's not likely.

I hope we string you along and ultimately tell you to fuck off like you did to us with stones

>we
>us

Firearms are the tools of a free, civilised man. Only the weak, savage, neo-feudal servant and the wayward woman hold distaste for them.

You can only print so many bullets though

Yeah I said we and us, what are you going to do? Nothing. Go drink your onions milk. Pussy. Fuck you!

Attached: D70wTbXX4AEPJLh.jpg (750x1334, 84K)

Legolas and Gimli are best friend.
They synergise very well actually, one is a classy playmaker and the other a hardworking ball winning midfielder. Along with Aragorn, they synergise perfectly.

Irish posters should be removed

Attached: 1553098125872.png (754x708, 1.11M)

Gentle reminder that the Irish flag doesn't contain any blue. We all know what that means

Same with America (Israel)

based

Attached: Holy Hell.webm (800x450, 1011K)

Passive aggressive paki "Brits" too cowardly to reply directly should be euthanised, luckily your vibrant inner city youths are doing the job for the rest of the world
Enjoy "Brexit" & make sure your spoon licences are up to date faggot!

just done my weekly rewatch of Liverpool's highlights vs Bayern, Porto, Barca and Spurs

Attached: 1548834989450.png (480x360, 289K)

Based and sixpilled.

weird fucker

Based and sixpilled.

have six

Why do Barca want to buy a perma-crock like Divemar?

>Ronaldo is the best player in the world
Not even the best player in serie A

Uhm...

Just because it works like that in 'your' sports doesn't mean that Zapata is the best player just because he's bl*ck

Take a deep breath

Attached: 1558460273262.jpg (1581x1751, 411K)

WHY would anyone want Neymar at this point?

He has no loyalty. He is dressing room cancer. He is a little bitch. He is expensive as fuck, and injured half the time. When he is not injured, he chokes in big games, and he is outshined by a 19 year old.

>It's an american thinks stats matter in football episode

Attached: losthope.jpg (766x960, 80K)

>Messi topped goals scored and assists given in La Liga this season
>stats don't matter

>stats only matter when I want them to matter

>Brazil forward Neymar, 27, continues to seek a return to Barcelona and does not intend to play for Paris St-Germain again. (Sport - in Spanish)

Real Madrid have made a bid for Neymar, offering PSG 130m euros (£115.5m), plus Wales forward Gareth Bale, 29, or Colombian forward James Rodriguez, 27. (Mundo Deportivo - in Spanish)

>Atletico Madrid are close to completing the 120m euros (£106.7m) signing of Benfica forward Joao Felix, meaning Manchester United will miss out on the 19-year-old Portugal international. (Evening Standard)

Manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's efforts to rebuild his squad are being held up because Manchester United are frustrating clubs with a series of low offers for targets. (Evening Standard)

>Solskjaer wants Man Utd to sell French midfielder Paul Pogba, 26, after being told he has £100m to spend this summer. (Star)

Manchester City are poised to beat Man Utd to the £65m signing of Leicester's Harry Maguire, with a medical pencilled in for the England centre-half, 26. (Star)

>Atletico Madrid's Spanish midfielder Rodri has chosen to join Man City instead of Bayern Munich, with the 22-year-old to join City for £62m. (Kicker - in German)

Man City are considering signing Eibar's Asier Riesgo on a free transfer and making the 35-year-old Spaniard their third-choice goalkeeper. (Manchester Evening News)

>Everton have opened talks with Chelsea about signing Kurt Zouma on a permanent deal after the French defender, 24, spent last season on loan at Goodison Park. (Telegraph)

Tottenham have held talks with the agent of Portugal midfielder Bruno Fernandes, 24, over a move from Sporting Lisbon. (Telegraph)

Attached: mordred 16.jpg (800x1030, 646K)

>Lyon have had a £16m bid turned down for Arsenal and Tottenham target Joachim Andersen, but the 23-year-old Danish defender is rated at £31m by his club Sampdoria. (Star)

Juventus hope to secure a deal to sign Adrien Rabiot from Paris St-Germain, with the 24-year-old French midfielder out of contract this summer. (Goal)

>Granit Xhaka, 26, is set to be handed the Arsenal captaincy after Atletico Madrid ended their interest in the Gunners' Swiss midfielder. (Star)

Liverpool do not plan to sell Divock Origi this summer, despite the 24-year-old Belgium striker having just a year left on his contract. (Liverpool Echo)

>Claude Makelele is being lined up for a role at managerless Chelsea after the former Blues midfielder left his job as head coach of Belgian side Eupen. (Evening Standard)

Brighton are set to complete the signing of 22-year-old Portsmouth defender Matt Clarke for £5m. (Sun)

>Chief executive Tony Scholes says he will reveal Stoke City's new signings before the first team return for pre-season next week. (Stoke Sentinel)

Attached: mordred 26.jpg (600x1042, 90K)

I'd take Bale any day over Neymar.

>Granit Xhaka, 26, is set to be handed the Arsenal captaincy

Attached: 1557365076629.jpg (480x336, 17K)

The absolute fucking state lmao

Attached: 1553104383590.jpg (834x579, 59K)

>Star
Come on lads.

I believe all the trans rumours.

Their oldest player is Auba, so he makes more sense and if it's just like FM, will help him stay at the club.

>the citizens of starbucks

Auba hasn't been there for very long, would see kind of silly.

Americans...

yeah but he's more experienced, been there for two seasons basically and he's gonna be starting basically every game. Xhaka makes no sense. Well, makes sense if they don't buy anybody... oh shit it might be legit.

>this faget doesnt play based Boromir and Aragorn up front...

This is the most BRAVE human attacking force available and yall know it

>t. the guy who signs a new player with 19 influence and 20 determination who is 32 and plays the 24 year old who's been there for two seasons with 11 influence and 11 determination over him
G R I M. You'd never make it in /trb/.

scouse-man-i-dont-believe-it.webm

Attached: john from asp.jpg (500x330, 15K)

Explain yourselves, Arsekeks.

Believe it lad

Attached: 1559862332645.png (423x683, 373K)

>go to BBC Sport
>'next fixture' list is AfCon
>No mention of Copa America or Gold Cup
Not surprised at all. Anyway, Egypt vs Zimbabwe today.

Interestingly Madagascar has made it.

Lads. Give Bermuda your power, please. Against the hardest team in the group, since we didn't get anything against Haiti, we're basically doomed.

Did that fat fucking dwarf run like a million billion miles to spite the elf in the beginning of the second books as they’re chasing the halflings

what did you do while Yea Forums was kill?

dark times.. went to espnfc and some transfer rumor websites

nobody gives a fuck what this joke of a club does anymore, xhaka captain? big fucking deal, the club didnt produce a single player for 15 years except wheelchair and ramsey worth the role, who are both sold off, at this point i truly hope the club gets relegated

>31m for a literal who
Just

wahmen

Attached: p07cy6ry.jpg (1056x594, 92K)

oh my god james pearce is leaving the echo
where will i get liverpool transfer rumours now????

based

Attached: 1535692738281.png (601x263, 27K)

Beginning to have doubts about the Newcastle takeover

>>Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is keen on signing Bournemouth and Wales midfielder David Brooks, 21. (Sun)
How much do you reckon? Brooks is literally the only British born zoomer who looks like he will be a legit baller.

>13ºc where I'm at.

Climate change is real.

He captains the NT. He's also utilised correctly for the NT.

I require sauce

>who is phil foden
embarrassing for you that

>will miss a load of football tomorrow because I'm seeing family
sad

Another prospect held by a big club that will never be a regular and end up at a lower prem team after all his potential has been wastef

>women have penises
those are not women, my friend
>your fridge can listen to your conversation
it cannot, it can only transmit it to some asshole who does, if you are stupid enough to buy said fridge
>your phone is your keys
not mine, but then i don't even need to lock my house (and never do). Also would never buy a car without an actual keyhole, that is all just stupid as well.
>printer allows you to print firearms
also bullshit, the barrel cannot be made of plastic, and of course you cannot print bullets, it literally can only print you a shitty plastic version of a firearm (we already had bb guns for 30 years now).

Imagine actually believing the lies of "technological advancement" in "developed" countries. Name one fucking advancement of the last 20 years that is not just a fad, overhyped and/or literally lying about what it can supposedly do better!

>Name one fucking advancement of the last 20 years that is not just a fad, overhyped and/or literally lying about what it can supposedly do better!
bionic arms and eyes

Many firearms don't have barrels, and barrels can be printed easily
Tech and materials have advanced

This.

I can't believe how silly people are.

not sure, i know eyes are disgustingly horrific and probably a curse to the wearer, arms seem more reasonable but decent ones apparently around €100,000 upwards, but maybe I'll give you that one, since there appears to be a cheapo alternative that at least lets people lift cups etc, but knowing how shitty batteries, etc. are, I woudn't be surprised if they are not fads after all.

>printed easily
definitely not true. a metal 3d printer costs horrendous sums and the printed guns it makes are being sold for aroun €11,000. I know firearms can be made, i am just suggesting that using a 3d printer for it is basically a shitty overhyped fad, since there have been plentiful ways of achieving superior results without this meme technology.

Watching the African Cup lads?

The second leg of the African Champions League final will be replayed after the original fixture was abandoned and the match awarded to Esperance of Tunisia when Wydad Casablanca left the pitch following a disputed decision.

The Confederation of African Football’s executive committee, meeting in Paris on the fringes of the Fifa congress, decided on Wednesday to restage the match at a neutral ground in a decision that could spark an immediate legal challenge.

Wydad Casablanca refused to play on after having a 59th-minute effort disallowed in the return leg of the final in Tunis last Friday.
Cristiano Ronaldo hat-trick lets Portugal survive bizarre VAR penalty for Swiss
Read more

The VAR system was not working and after a delay of almost two hours the match was awarded to the home side Esperance, who were handed the trophy and winners’ medals.

The first leg in Casablanca on 25 May ended 1-1 and Esperance were 1-0 up in the return a week later when Wydad thought they had equalised, only for the referee to signal for offside.

That sparked protests that continued for around 90 minutes before the game was eventually called off in scenes that bordered on the farcical, with even the Caf president, Ahmad Ahmad, coming down to the side of the pitch to try and resolve the matter without success.

Esperance are expected to appeal against the ruling, club officials said on Wednesday.

Rules set by the game’s lawmakers, the International Football Association Board, state that a match cannot be invalidated because of VAR technology malfunctioning or if there is a wrong decision involving VAR.

Any replay would have to be staged after the Africa Cup of Nations finals, which are being hosted in Egypt from 21 June to 19 July.

>The second leg of the African Champions League final will be replayed after the original fixture was abandoned
just like the Copa Libertadores. Absolute STATE of other continents.

at least it won't be on another continent

Have sex and watch psg games.
He's far better than anyone else in the French league and only casual fall for the mbrappe pill

Reminder that duscussion about whether or not something is anime is /trans/ related

Slow news day, eh?

X-Files you faggot.

How have your week been lads?

*Italians have no shame

United still not signed anyone yet?

Welsh pace mercenary. Clubs have realized that Woody is retarded and are asking for sums there after.

How Financial Fair Play Was Justified
youtube.com/watch?v=-eZSo8D-k_c

Ok. Been sleeping a lot though. Also sweating a lot. Might be dying desu

>maguire joining mahrez on the man shitty bench
Fuck off pep you twat, leicester city would still be humiliating you if we had both

(Above 0K) superconductivity.

>With Leonardo back to PSG, reports are coming that the new director of football favors importing players from Serie A like he used to during his first stint at the parisian club. The Herrera deal is considered on hold while PSG is trying their luck for both Tonali (Brescia) and Allan (Napoli)

That's not true in the slightest

Leicester fell apart when Kante left

Not been put on the phones at work (yet) so pretty good

To add on that, PSG is also looking for possibilities to bring SMS from Lazio, now that Juventus is believed to have reduced their interest after the signing of Rabiot

Should get herrera and tonali. One for now one for later

Cringe.

been exposed since the wc, lotito's asking price is ridiculous

Haha I like this image. Can I save it?

>Hagrid in goal
>Snape at left back
>Voldermort right wing
>Harry and Ron up front

SLIP INSIDE THE EYE OF YOUR MIND

youtube.com/watch?v=r8OipmKFDeM

Attached: anger.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

Mings to Villa when?

>if Fred is worth 50million...
yeah Woodward has been exposed for sure
United are fucked

Snape would be better as a midfielder. Ron needs to fuck off. He's not good enough.

>not Ron in goals
Do you even Weasley is our King?

>tfw no more torres meme

Attached: torresdiary.jpg (500x692, 96K)

What links the birth of a 1970s York City defensive stalwart, a soldier in a field canteen and the Burundi national football team?

Exactly what I was thinking though Ron is compklete garbage and shouldn't be on the pitch at all

Better than Özil captain (while regularly benched).

>Juventus are allegedly proceeding negotiations to return Pogba to Turin. Dybala, Alex Sandro and Douglas Costa are said to be of interest to United and could be part of a deal to secure his return to Italy.

Boromir and Faramir are the defenders of Gondor. Best pair you can think of.
No u

the printing is easy, getting the blueprints without being arrested is the hard part

Why would they want him back? His value must have gone down if anything and the fans would hate him for leaving

>not having Gandalf as manager
>'You shall not pass', just hoof it to the big lad up front
>4-4-fookin-2
>bring the PL back to Midul

>Juventus have now made Tottenham Hotspur right-back Kieran Trippier their number one defensive target this summer window.
>Juventus are understood to have now offered the Spurs defender a five-year contract worth €2.6M annually + bonuses.

Need to hurry up and announce lo celso and n'dombele lads

its a meme you dip

Casemiro could be included in a deal to land Neymar (Marca)

>getting rid of one of your best players who has been a hard working servant to the club for years for locker room cancer that will spend 80% of games injured and fucking his sister

Left back is a perfect position for a cuck

>for locker room cancer
stop this meme you dip
plus neymar already said no to real

Is Newcastle a nice city, lads? Looking to move to england

He is, but only if he's the established leader of the club. In PSG All of his hue teammates, Verratti, and Cavani is ahead of him

>Norf
Literal wasteland, lad.

What was the team that have the slav and non-slav divide?

he wasn't at santos, he isn't in the brazil team and wasn't at barca
>but only if he's the established leader of the club
the fuck are you even talking about
PSG is a circus and none of his team mates want him to leave, keep reading retarded made up reports from journalists who aren't even in the same country let alone city as him

>50k euro per week
doubt.png

I don't really see how that is a meme but OK

Any city you suggest?

Actually surprisingly nice, considering its norf, people are nice too, but my god, fucking awful diet and drinking obsession. Depends where you from in murrica, might be right up your street actually.

Souf West is amazing, personally hate cities mind.
Only the finest fields for me la.

inter

I dont know

People are friendly but it can seem a bit rough, depending where you're coming from

>PSG made a 30M offer for Tonali, bit reports are Brescia's asking price is "indecent"
Is Tonali really worth De Jong money?

Ndombele isn't happening, he's going to stay at Lyon for another year.

Spurs aren't paying 80-90M, they are looking at some Turkish meme player now btw.

thanks, lol

I'm from Texas btw

>Latest #avfc fan consultation group minutes make interesting reading. According to CEO Christian Purslow, the EFL finance department has informed Villa their 2018-19 accounts are compliant with Profit and Sustainability rules (subject to final audit).

Boro chairman on suicide watch

HATE Villa, absolute joke of a club, their peak in the modern era was when they had Benteke, they're nothing now

its not supposed to be though

I'm pretty sure their peak in the modern era was under O'Neill when they consistently finished in the top 6

>Yannick Carrasco has been suspended by his club Dalian Yifang after missing a match and training "for no reason" amid transfer speculation linking him with a move to Arsenal.

ayyyy

>he wasn't at santos
His reputation for being a bitch nigga began there. He got into fights with Cavani over taking free kicks/penalties. Shut the fuck up Neymarfag
They want to milk that qatari sheik money

Also Shakhtar have that Ukrainian/Brazilian divide

Big news, AEK signed Vranjes on loan one year after selling him to Anderlecht.

>His reputation for being a bitch nigga began there.
that was his father, neymar just wanted to play ball and dive. stop trying to re-engineer history
>He got into fights with Cavani over taking free kicks/penalties.
he had a disagreement. Just like cavani had a disagreement with zlatan, and just like cavani had a disagreement with lavezzi (a long time friend).
Cavani gets into disagreements because he is ultra competitive, not because of your hateboner for neymar

>burger education

>you shall not pass
>not the reason why I put in GK
Manager is Elrond.

Only the Brazilians like him.
Meunier, Mbappe, Cavani, Verratti and Draxler all hate him.

>Meunier, Mbappe, Cavani, Verratti and Draxler all hate him.
Based, fuck Neymeme.

Stop fucking saying this. You are really starting to PISS ME OFF

Then it would be the swiss flag

Thoughts?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-21 at 15.57.20.png (1224x1362, 1.57M)

This fucking stupid, smelly, mouth breathing amerifat needs to STOP saying that ndombele to spurs isn't happening when it DEFINITELY IS. I'M SO FUCKING MAD

REASONW HY IT IS HAPPENING

1). HE SAID >WE ARE A BIG CLUB
2). WE ARE IN FACT A BIG CLUB
3). WE HAVEN'T SPENT ANY FUCKING MONEY IN DECADES
4). IF JEVY WILL SPEND 40 MIL ON SANCHEZ HE WILL SPEND 65 MIL ON ONE OF THE BEST MIDFIELD PROSPECTS IN THE WORLD
5). SHUT UP ANS STICK TO OBESE NIGS COLLIDING AT EACH OTHER AMERISPERG
6). ERIKSEN IS LEAVING AND WE NEED TO REPLACE HIM
7). POCH WILL LEAVE IF HE DOESN'T GET WHAT HE WANTS
8). SPURS WILL WIN THE LEAGUE NEXT SEASON WITH THE RIGHT PLAYER UPGRADES
9). AMERICA IS THE 3RD MOST OBESE COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
10). NOT ONLY WILL NDOMBELE HAPPEN BUT SO WILL LO CELSO, SESSEGNON AND MANY OTHER QUALITY PLAYERS SO SHUT UP.

FUCK YOY

shite post unworthy of (you)

This might be a controversial take, but if you take out the first 15 minutes of Up (the Pixar movie), it's kind of meh

Cringe

none of those players are actually likeable anyway lmao

>8). SPURS WILL WIN THE LEAGUE

Attached: 1546565624695.jpg (812x806, 114K)

>we have multiple trips in these threads now
Christ, grimdark days are upon us, lads.

>6). ERIKSEN IS LEAVING AND WE NEED TO REPLACE HIM
LOL

Cringe.

Thoughts on what? Link the damn thing

Shit decision because it means the new rules are shit if the authority allows breaking them

Isn't Mbappé his BFF?

Go back to your containment thread

Yikes!

Based autist

Agreed, the comedy bits aren't that good

based bobby Z

SIGN SOMEONE RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Attached: nintchdbpict0004003290023.jpg (3444x2296, 458K)

haha

PSG propaganda (maybe)

There was literally some stat that showed Mbappé and Nerman cooperate to blueball Cavani.

done

Attached: 1559557739549.jpg (422x297, 21K)

Just be glad, even if you don't sign somebody, you're still in a better position than Arsenal and Spurs and United (unless they spend big).

Attached: around levy.jpg (764x968, 177K)

haha

Attached: poch.jpg (733x800, 122K)

Spurs? I mean Chelsea. Christ. Just woken up.

spurs avoided 4th and 5th place by the skin of their teeth last season due to arsenal choking to brighton and chelsea to burnley.
they have a physical team that is completely lost without eriksen (and even with him they aren't the best)

Lads... Bermuda lost 2-1 to Costa Rica... we're going home... time to switch to Canada/Jamaica. They're both traitors for changing their flags but at least /ARE LIZ/ is in charge.

You can’t change the rules when a tournament has started after teams have been knocked out due to it

>kicks from the penalty mark
>in group stage

spuds meme'd it up this season but no way they'll finish 4th next season with that squad

Arsenal had 5 games to secure top four, they needed like just 2 wins to confirm it and managed 1 and a draw. Yes, this can be put down to Emery being a retard as usual, but the fact he got curbstomped 4-1 in the EL Final shows that Arsenal are terrible. Liverpool also got Top 4 a few seasons back by the skin of their teeth when they beat Arsenal on goal difference, with the latter with half their team missing. Look at them now.

>Super Frank coming home
>the chainsmoking fraud is bringing Jorginshit with him
Great timeline this

Scotland?

Re-read the tweet, retardo. It says that they are no longer yellow carded for doing so. The penalty is retaken as usual, there is just no card for encroachment. So Scotland would still have gone out even with this new rule.

Hoofball incoming

Arsenal also beat chelsea earlier in the season. the team choked the end of the season hard, chelsea team stopped being so mutinous and spurs were spurs and none of this denies that they were fucking lucky.

>Real Madrid has informed on whether Mathijs de Ligt has signed anywhere yet and what his contractual requirements are. (RMC Sport)

This is, at best, Spurs lineup for next year

Attached: Untitled.png (534x669, 156K)

kicks from penalty mark =/= penalty kicks

If you want a single point when Arsenal collapsed, it was Ramsey being injured, Sokratis being banned and Kosc being injured for three games and by then the mental weakness was exploited. I dunno, I don't think Arsenal will make Top 10. I said this last year and I was nearly proven right bt Emery somehow tricked people into thinking he was good with 22 game unbeaten run. Then somehow fucked it all up.

Who has the mordor one

(in spanish) btw

Attached: 1561081317910.png (1430x907, 424K)

Are you sure about that?

I'd actually be interested in seeing both him and Kante in the CDM role, and move Barkley/Ruben further up as an attacking mid, Barkley could really benefit.

Jorginho was really really good towards the end of the season, improved massively in the defensive phase.

Do you mean a penalty shootout?

based

>If you want a single point when Arsenal collapsed, it was Ramsey being injured, Sokratis being banned and Kosc being injured for three games and by then the mental weakness was exploited.
yes
>I dunno, I don't think Arsenal will make Top 10. I said this last year and I was nearly proven right bt Emery somehow tricked people into thinking he was good with 22 game unbeaten run. Then somehow fucked it all up.
holding was key, the moment he died the defence struggled and kosc was forced back early.

They have two of the best strikers in the league and as long as they keep passengers like ozil out and the defence doesn't completely die the team can stand up to all except city and liverpool

Lukaku stays and Inter go with Dzeko-Icardi/Martinez

Likely?

unless they sell varane, it wont happen.

Lo Celso is not a fucking DM. Did no one watch a single Betis game last season?

Dutchies going to dominate football for the next decade, aren't there?

He can play as a DLP

theifab.com/document/laws-of-the-game

N'dombele isn't a DM either lmfao

He’s a well rounded 8, it doesn’t matter.

It's meant to be a CM position
>Did no one watch a single Betis game last season?
no lmao
Plus, I've watched Spurs long enough to know that not even God himself could displace Alli in this squad.

Ain't clicking dat shit nigga, I'll just believe you

Playing as a DLP at Paris only got him a loan move to a lower tier team.
Playing as a #10 or even forward at Betis got them to activate his 25m buyout clause and his value to rise to 60m over a season.

kante is wasted playing cdm

we did it lads!! celtic made a signing

Attached: skysports-david-turnbull-motherwell_4673937.jpg (2048x1152, 220K)

I watched him play as a DLP at Betis and he was good. PSG is just shit for young players

Bermuda never had a chance, to be completely honest. Losing to Haiti was a bit of a choke job, but they were never meant to leave the group.
If it's any consolation, the Queen is still technically our head of state, and if Canada gets lucky against Mexico, >we play in the final against a weak US team (unless they choke too)

I mean you don't have to read the Laws, only the article linked in the tweet ot know what is going on.

>The main reasons for this temporary dispensation include:
>- unlike during ‘normal time’, when a sent-off goalkeeper can usually be 'replaced' by the team substituting an outfield player for a specialist reserve goalkeeper, substitutions are not allowed in KFPM so an outfield player would have to become the goalkeeper
>The IFAB confirms that this temporary dispensation does not apply to penalty kicks during ‘normal time’ because goalkeepers have already received cautions for this offence during the tournament and it would be unfair to change at this point of the competition. In contrast, KFPM are only introduced for the forthcoming knockout stages.

No, they're buttbuddies now and ignore Cavani together

Haiti is like 50 rankings above Bermuda. They were never meant to make it. That's why I said I'm going to support you because she is. How has Davies been?

I made one, deleted it, then remade it due to mistake.

Attached: lineup(8).png (480x600, 88K)

>if Canada gets lucky against Mexico
didnt they already play and lose?

Yes yes ok

So why the fuck isn‘t Liverpool doing any transfers? Their squad is thinning rapidly

>Jurgen Klopp says Liverpool must continue to "splash the cash" if they want to remain competitive with Europe's elite clubs.

>The Reds spent over £170m on Alisson, Naby Keita, Fabinho and Xherdan Shaqiri last summer, an outlay which helped them to the Champions League title and second place in the Premier League.

>That came despite Klopp saying after Manchester United signed Paul Pogba for a then world-record fee in 2016: "Other clubs can go out and spend money and collect top players. I want to do it differently. I would even do it differently if I could spend that money."

>I would even do it differently if I could spend that money

>people STILL fall for the 'hard working lads' and 'we didn't buy the CL' meme

>Klopp is yet to add to his squad during the current transfer window, but speaking to German broadcaster ZDF about his Pogba comments, he said: "Back when I was in Germany, Bayern had a bottomless pit of money, like £100m.

>"In today's market, that gets you one centre-back. So this bottomless pit of money is enough to buy one player in today's world and that doesn't even cover their wages.

>"The market has changed more than I expected, but I stand by what I said.

>"Maybe things were lost in translation but my point was, if we reach a point where football is solely about money and not football, then I'm leaving; and I still feel the same way about it.

HAHAHAHA HOLY FUCKING SHIT. HE'S PLAYING THE 'MUH TRANSLATION' CARD TO AVOID THE FACT HE IS A HYPOCRITE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Left-back Diego Palacios would have already signed a contract with FC Barcelona.
>The Catalan club will soon make the announcement.

> News from @mundodeportivo

Is this true??

Attached: DiegoPalacios.png (573x625, 322K)

I actually watched the game, at the end of the first half it was 50/50 and Bermuda was winning. I guess they just lost gas. But thank you for supporting >us.
Davies has been okay, not as good as the last Gold Cup though. Quiet game against Martinique, but gave a good assist against Mexico. It's hard to pick a breakout star for >us in the tournament so far because we've fielded two virtually different lineups in the matches so far, but if I had to pick on it'd be Jonathan David; he scored two against Martinique and made the turnover that led to Canada's only goal against Mexico.

MBAP CONFIRMED

>if we reach a point where football is solely about money and not football, then I'm leaving; and I still feel the same way about it.

Attached: 1360221968320.jpg (124x54, 2K)

Yeah, but >we're projected to get out of the group and meet them again in the semi finals. All >we have to do is beat Cuba and one of Haiti or Costa Rica (who sent a weak team)

Literally who.

>abls still cant face the fact he was talking about net spend
top kek you're a deluded bunch

>who sent a weak team)
Why do South Americans do this? Here everyone take the euro seriously.

what a fucking cunt, seriously, he says something to shit on United and does even worse and now plays that we're at fault for not understanding what he meant, but even if we go on your new position, fuck off, you've literally spend £500m since you joined, the game IS about money now. Piss off.

Have six ABLcel

From what I've seen you've a couple good young players. Is this the best squad they've had?

what? nothing in his quote has anything to do with net spend, he literally said HAD he got the money, he wouldn't spend it. He spent it. He's now saying he didn't mean that, but he meant he would quit the game if it was all about money. I mean, isn't it?

I forgot you lost your hands fapping and cant google anything anymore. He was the best Left Back in the last U20 World Cup.

Dunno what Leicester has to do with this mate. Bit weird.

Someone correct me but I think a lot of teams dont care much because there's no Confederations Cup

>He was the best Left Back in the last U20 World Cup
Source: your feelings

Maybe it's a development squad?

If you check social media, you could see a lot of people around the world saying the same about him. I'm sorry you lost against USA

Attached: ScKU.gif (400x213, 1.16M)

you're a sad, sad ABL bastard, lad, and possible a finook

BS, they care about defeating Mexico

BS, they care about defeating Mexico

samefag

Oh shit

Attached: 1559836084185.jpg (349x305, 22K)

>trade one player for two players
NO YOU CAN DO IT NO STOP NO FUCKING REDSHITE THIS IS BULLSHIT
kek i love how ABLs always die on that hill

The top CONCACAF teams (i.e. USA, Mexico, Costa Rica as of the turn of the century) only care about performng in the World Cup
The middle CONCACAF teams (i.e. Honduras, Jamaica, Canada as of two years ago) care about winning the Gold Cup, and World Cup qualifying is a bonus
All the lower end teams would just be happy to not embarrass themselves at the Gold Cup

Again, nobody said that, I know you've been the gimmickfag pushing this but Klopp said, and I quote:
>"Other clubs can go out and spend money and collect top players. I want to do it differently. I would even do it differently if I could spend that money."
He never mentioned net spend, he mentioned he would do it differently even if he could spend that money. He went and spent that money.

I dunno if you're trying to make ABLiverpool(UK) look bad or something by pretending to be retarded but come on.

Are Liverpool overturning their tag as most hated team in Europe with their recent upturn in form and playing style?

First time >we've had a relatively decent team in maybe 10 years, but probably the best team overall >we've had in decades. If >our backline wasn't so shit, it'd be a golden generation

This anti-ABL and Liverpool posting gimmick has gotten stale already, it's one or two people doing both for (You)'s. Grim.

Muslims love them because of Salah so they've bolstered their fanbase

>Optimistic for a while... then boom!!! Depression

Wayne Rooney will play in the MLS All-Star Game vs. Atletico Madrid

mate mate mate mate mate

Attached: D9mE9deW4AA2gb3.jpg_large.jpg (1460x2048, 449K)

Attached: D9ftx2HUIAARkZU.jpg (1080x985, 167K)

Top fucking lol at Liverpool

oh, forgot he even existed

Nice shirt

Liverpool competing with Wet Spam for mid range plastic

sp just cant accept a world in which liverpool aren't a laughing stock, not after the past half decade of piss taking
look at this specimen , he will have posted that old klopp quote dozens of times at least, and why? honestly couldnt tell you, just lost his mind after 6 times i guess

>get away from the bar

no idea how the fuck that was put together but its all nonsense

Are there any clubs other than Arsenal that have absolutely no outside funding?

Imagine being the Swasea manager and the ownership group gives you an expired Tesco card as a transfer budget

Lol yeah, a series of investments that's drastically improved the squad and financial clout of the club. Bunch of IDIOTS

Puma paid for their kits. How is that not outside?

Also
>visit rawanda

According to Spanish newspaper Sport, Barcelona have offered €100m + Coutinho for Neymar

>tell your boyfriend hold your jar

yeah everyone is absolutely btfo now Liverpool have finally won a Premier League title

just kidding haha

>and dance with me

Is the manager Christopher or J.R.R?

Any jungle in, guy?

GRRM

>grrm
Is he the bielsa of writing? But lazy as fuck. Any other manager that is a lazy autist?

Some sources say Mbappe said to Kimpembe that the Brazilians were cunts.

Basically 9 Nazgul+Sarumane in goal and Gothmog.

Well he's not wrong

>snubbed for some jocks
JUST

Attached: 1200px-Norwich_City.svg.png (1200x1340, 201K)

Sounds to me like it's more a case of just the young black guys (Neymar ad Mbappe) sticking together and freezing out the old white guy (Cavani)

>snubbed
was used lel
turnBULL hasd no intention of signing for southern pooftas

Attached: 1554066734188.png (249x249, 77K)

DONT fucking reply to it

u21s on lads

nonce

Only worth watching to laugh at United spending £65m on that flop

lads starting to think youtu.be/7t0j-g-Q4Q8?t=123 is actually the goal of the season
the first touch, the second touch, then the finish, fucking unreal
at the time it didnt look like much, but fuck me its perfect

Neymar doesnt consider himself black

Parisian black guys and Brazilians black guys don't have the same personalities and tastes at all.

ignore him his life mission is to piss people off

That's just so his kid doesn't ask questions

*her

He isn't, he's pardo

neymar isnt a girl

He's a /trans/ lad

>Jorginho is ready to quit Chelsea and follow Maurizio Sarri to Juventus just a year after the 27-year-old Italy midfielder joined from Napoli for £50m.

Attached: 1381255661509.gif (217x217, 1.46M)

>want to go get a haircut
>all the good barbers are in the gay village
>don't want to navigate the subways and streets during pride month
truly my life is a struggle, a real shakespearean tragedy

>want to go get a haircut
same only I havent been to a barbers in years and have no idea what I want

Thanks

Look at the pictures of him from when he was a kid, he got a lot of flack in Brazil for trying to whiten himself

>being afraid of homosexuals

That was then. I know they were bickering before but they are friends now. Neymar is actual locker room cancer, it spreads to others.
@dumb tripfag
Literally no one gave Neymar shit over his "whitening". Shut up cunt.

>A rule that states goalkeepers at the 2019 Women's World Cup must be cautioned for encroachment at penalties has been suspended for shootouts.

>FIFA
lmao

IFAB*

>Literally no one gave Neymar shit over his "whitening". Shut up cunt.
There were news articles about it, I recall reading one on the BBC

No, FIFA made the request:

>The request for the temporary suspension of the law, which will remain in place for the remainder of the tournament, was made by Fifa to the International Football Association Board.

>In explaining their decision to approve the request, IFAB accepted that the presence of VARs greatly increases the likelihood of any offence being detected and, as goalkeepers are likely to face a number of kicks during a shootout, there is a higher risk that a goalkeeper will be sent off for receiving a second caution if already cautioned in normal time.

>has been suspended
I know it's incredibly pedantic but you should have written >IFAB considering the way you wrote the earlier post

>Oxford United have secured the signing of Alex Rodriguez Gorrin.
>Chris Cadden is on the verge of a switch to the Kassam Stadium (no shirt number, assumed to be joining)
Thank you Motherwell. That's two lads from you.

For shootouts, duh.
>step forward
>get yellow
>retake
>step forward
>yellow + red
>you have no GK for the shootout
Lmao.

>both sides playing with no keeper in a shootout
would be laffs

>he rates Tom bombadil

Whatever happened to James Rodrigez? He was the hottest commodity in world football for a bit

Hey doll! merry doll! ring a dong dillo! Ring a dong! hop along! fal lal the willow! Tom Bom, jolly Tom, Tom Bombadillo! Hey! Come merry doll!

Attached: Tom Bombadil.jpg (500x492, 123K)

world cup hype wore off

Ideal number 10 desu

@93623874
Yelissa stopped shilling him so everyone forgot about him.

>if only he gave a fuck

Sounds like Ozil

But Mbappe still has some hype despite the world cup being long over

England are currently 25mins from going out of U21 Euros to fucking Romania.

personally prefer the Treebeard and Pippin strike partnership

>spirit of Euro 2000 intensifies

Based.

Good. Too much football on at the moment

>Too much football on at the moment

Attached: But That's Heresy.jpg (413x569, 36K)

why can't he just admit he changed his mind?

Well at least England going out in the group stages would send Aidy Boothroyd packing as U21 manager.

Attached: i[1].jpg (1296x729, 73K)

>liverpool
>admitting their fault
lmao, part and parcel of the club, m80.

u18s and below are where the action is, u21 is for failures and rejects

because he's actually a good player instead of just a one dimensional systembabby who struggles with consistency

>21 June
>Premier League
Matt Clarke [Portsmouth - Brighton] Undisclosed

>English Football League
Richie Bennett [Carlisle - Port Vale] Free
Andy Cook [Walsall - Mansfield] Undisclosed
Stewart Downing [Middlesbrough - Blackburn] Free
Ellis Harrison [Ipswich - Portsmouth] Undisclosed
Mads Juel Andersen [AC Horsens - Barnsley] Undisclosed
Beryly Lubala [Birmingham - Crawley] Free
Zak Mills [Morecambe - Oldham] Free
Lewis Ward [Reading - Exeter] Undisclosed

>Scottish Premiership
George Edmundson [Oldham - Rangers] Undisclosed

Attached: Distracted Boyfriend Spiral.jpg (720x1333, 83K)

benalty

because he didn't read the quote properly

He posted it because Klopp said he wouldn't spend a lot of money, even if he had the money, regardless of how he got the money and he did the opposite. Instead of, now, admitting that he changed his mind, he says that we, the readers, got it wrong and that he meant he'd back out if the game became about money.

stop being blind

he didnt spent a lot of money, he's spent almost nothing, why do you insist on lying?

Clyne going to Crystal Palace.

gray with a banger

Would fit right in over there

Klopp hasn't spent anything to my knowledge.

Fenways Sports Group LLC have, but that's not even remotely the same thing

ffs I just closed the tab

Is he the Memphis Depay of Arda?

Ndombele announced tomorrow

time to close it again, mate

'

Keep telling you lads, Tammy is a future goat

>this game

thank god there's no liverlads in the u21s

Attached: 1534569394355.webm (640x360, 1.89M)

>actually wanting to win this ugly piece of shit

Attached: Cup_of_the_UEFA_Under_21_Championship.jpg (1944x2592, 851K)

t. Richard Keys

According to ?

the last one was a clear dive

:33333

how do you cope with having nothing in yr life lads?

no looks, no brain, no talent, no money, no luck, no friends.

can't even kill myself because i care about my parents.

Attached: 1561141788_543527_1561142046_album_grande.jpg (976x732, 165K)

I watch GTAV roleplayers on twitch

England needs to fire their entire staff for U21. A fucking joke. Absolutely no threat for 80mins and then concede 4(FOUR). Just be glad United will spend £60m on this shite.

>England lost against Sri Lanka
>England lost against Gyppos
Christ.

just get it short and see how it looks
I'm not scared of gays, I just don't like crowded buses and subways, makes me nervous

>England FC are shit

My surprise, imagine it

boothroyd has never been good

I know. But the FA don't care about performances, they care about yes men and money. Boothroyd is cheap.

Go to /fit/ and get to a SIG bro. Start lifting and get a healthy diet.

>England going out of the Cricket World Cup at home.... AGAIN
>England out of U21 Euros
Just delete the entire fucking sporting teams. We're a joke. Nobody wants to invest the money to make us not shit, it goes into the back pockets of cunts anyway.

>United are unironically gonna spend £60m+ on Wan Bissaka

He sucks.

Or maybe the players aren't that great ? Most of these are championship level.

You came third in the (allegedly) elite Nations League

kek this united keeper

JUST

Attached: 1561143265044.jpg (720x960, 58K)

He didn't even play and England were worst. Losing 2-1 to France in the 95th min of 4 min injury time sucks but it isn't as bad as losing 4-2 to Romania.

so you're saying that Romania has PL quality players? You're saying tactics and teams chosen have nothing to do with conceding 4 goals in 10 mins when for the previous 80mins they had no issue? Come on now, France has PL quality players, but claiming Romania does is bullshit.

Irrelevant, Nations League was a meme.

>not posting this one

Attached: Praise Allah 2.png (500x522, 154K)

he's still young and has time to improve
henderson and lingard are going to lead united to glory once they fulfil their potential

me around women taller than 5'6

No but maybe that these Romanian players don't think at themselves as PL quality players, unlike yours.

>When the ball hits your head
>And you're sitting in Row Zed
>That's ZAMORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>so you're saying that Romania has PL quality players?
You now remember Vlad Chiriches and Costel Pantilimon

*hugs you*

What does 'thinking' have to do with it? Again, conceding 4 goals in 10 mins is to do with tactics and subsitution decisions by the staff, not to do (fully) with the low quality of these players. If a player is shit, you don't play them, if you need to win a game and you're winning, keep it tight. I've seen French posters make some really stupid and uneducated posts about football recently and I'm wondering if you're the same person every time and whether I should just filter France. So lets break this down.

My claim: The staff is responsible for tactics, team sheet and subsitutions. This is why, despite barely receiving any shots in 80 mins, after subsitutions and tactical changes, England conceded 4 times in around 8 mins or so.
Your claim: They're not PL quality (dunno where this came from) they're Championship
My Rebuttal: I never said they were PL quality, but by your implication, that makes Romania PL quality
Your Rebuttal: Nuh-uh they just don't think they are (again, nothing to do with my original point).

your entire argument is based on 'Romania doesn't think they're PL quality so perform like PL quality which trumps your Championship level players'. Again, not saying the players are good, I'm saying that when you're winning 1-0, then drawing 1-1, then winning 2-1, you should be aware and more defensively sound and not concede another 3 goals in 7 or so mins.

>ABLs when you mention netspend

Attached: 1560980625840.jpg (376x400, 62K)

i hope >our stars can control that shitshow of a locker room and have the players fight for the club

Attached: 1532082028516.jpg (326x367, 101K)

What stars?

>not having faith
how can the players turn on the manager if the manager is a player

you ok lad?

I think your U21 broke him.

he's class tho

Attached: D5qx8ZwVUAARlGXXX.png (404x234, 203K)

not any more

based on what?

the fact that he's been heavily linked with united

kek

Attached: Dyk0GlrU0AIplAC.jpg (720x736, 44K)

>not understanding my point and resorting to american bashing
there are 5 pixels above the horizontal cross and 4 pixels below. not centered

how can it be centered if it's 2 pixels high

it can

Where is Babel going?
>Its possible i could make a future decision nobody expected... not even myself...
>— Ryan Babel (@Ryanbabel) June 21, 2019

needs to be an odd number considering the flags are 16 x 11

Ryan be gon make gay porn

Welcome back to Liverpool~

Attached: dk(2).png (16x11, 594)

fans paid for their tickets, how is that not outside?

>Manchester United were heavily interested in Mats Hummels and offered him a bigger salary than Dortmund (€12m/year) but Hummels opted for BVB for sporting reasons as they are in the Champions League while United will play Europa League next season [Bild]

S N U B C H E S T E R

Doubt he would want to leave Germany tb h
He's shit anyway la

>Romania 4-2 England
Zoomers were a fucking mistake.

much better

well played, monaco

Sleep tight /trans/

Attached: 1541267901573.jpg (1078x1278, 109K)

Attached: EFC8A5A7-B4CA-45BC-AE4C-0EA9C5F8B9C5.png (703x374, 234K)

Attached: 1529684563909.jpg (550x550, 38K)

DE LIGT TO JUVE

DONE DEAL

ANNOUNCED NEXT WEEK

BASED TSUUU OUTSMARTS MESSI AGAIN

>Real Madrid have made Manchester United and France midfielder Paul Pogba, 26, their primary target this summer, ahead of Tottenham and Denmark playmaker Christian Eriksen, 27. (Goal)

Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has told the club to sell Pogba to the highest bidder, with Juventus also interested. (Star)

>Tottenham will demand 22-year-old Spain winger Marco Asensio as part of an exchange deal if Real Madrid move for Eriksen. (Sun)

Inter Milan are keen to sign Manchester United striker Romelu Lukaku, 26, but need to offload 26-year-old Argentine forward Mauro Icardi to finance the deal for the Belgian. (Guardian)

>Tottenham expect Juventus to make a bid for right-back Kieran Trippier, 28, and are willing to sell the England international for around £25m. (Telegraph)

Paris St-Germain have told Barcelona that 27-year-old Brazil forward Neymar is not for sale at any price. (Mail)

>Real Madrid plan to sign Kylian Mbappe from PSG next summer but need the 20-year-old France forward to hand in a transfer request. (AS)

Atletico Madrid are interested in Arsenal's Spanish right-back Hector Bellerin, 24, and are prepared to offer Spanish winger Vitolo, 29, as part of a deal. (Telegraph)

>Chelsea will not make a decision over whether to sell France defender Kurt Zouma, 24, to Everton until they have a new manager in place. (Star)

The Blues are prepared to pay Derby the £4m needed to release Frank Lampard from his contract and expect to finalise his appointment as their new manager next week. (ESPN)

>Chelsea have given former goalkeeper Petr Cech a role as technical and performance adviser in the hope he will work closely with Lampard. (Guardian)

Attached: mordred 28.jpg (501x960, 69K)

Chinese club Shanghai Greenland Shenhua have made a £17.8m offer for Willian, 30, but the Brazil playmaker will reject a lucrative contract to stay at Chelsea. (UOL Esporte, via Metro)

>Watford have joined Aston Villa and Bournemouth in a race to sign Burnley and England goalkeeper Tom Heaton, 33, who only has one year left on his contract. (Sun)

Arsenal are reassessing their options after deals for Dalian Yifang's Belgian winger Yannick Carrasco and Bournemouth and Scotland forward Ryan Fraser, both 25, stalled. (Evening Standard)

>Real Madrid are refusing to let Colombia playmaker James Rodriguez leave the club on loan this season, instead they want a permanent deal amid interest from Napoli in the 27-year-old. (Goal)

Real Madrid hopes new tax breaks set to be introduced in Italy will help them offload Rodriguez and Spain midfielder Isco, 27, to Serie A clubs. (Mail)

>New Juventus boss Maurizio Sarri is not looking to sign Italy midfielder Jorginho, 27, from former club Chelsea. (Sun)

Attached: mordred 30.jpg (720x1111, 127K)

> Juventus expect Matthijs de Ligt is going to sign for them.The 19-year-old will sign a five-year deal worth €15-20 million a year. Ajax receives more than €70 million. (De Telegraaf)
Also confirmed by Di Marzio
thoughts?
I think that means Pogba is not coming, but I'd rather get De Ligt since Chiellini is basically a corpse

telegraaf.nl/sport/1965070344/miljoenenbod-juventus-voor-matthijs-de-ligt

Ajax' official media partner is reporting that Mathijs de Ligt will sign for Juve for a reported 70m going to Ajax.
He'll earn about 15-20m at the Italian giants.
It will be confirmed on friday
Is this anime?

>>New Juventus boss Maurizio Sarri is not looking to sign Italy midfielder Jorginho, 27, from former club Chelsea. (Sun)
my sides, greatest anime betrayals

twitter.com/DiMarzio/status/1142199046506983426

Di Marzio source

Wouldn't like to be those two in Southern Italy.

Attached: Bilbs123.jpg (299x194, 15K)

>de ligt to juve
well it's better than psg

>namefag
Spurswede... no.....

And Barzagli is the new defensive coach. You don't have many better places to learn the ropes as a defender

Attached: [email protected] (1000x525, 67K)

>England Under-21 boss Aidy Boothroyd says he is "not going anywhere" after defeat by Romania ended hopes of winning the European Championship.
>"They'll have to carry me out," said Boothroyd, appointed Under-21 boss in 2017, when asked about his position.

>de ligt
>rugani
>chiellini
>bonucci
>caceres
>potentially demiral too

>with a manager who takes his sweet time to rotate
erm

JUST

that is clearly not him ffs

Caceres was just a half-season loan to fill in the gap by Benatia leaving I think

>Aidy Boothroyd was last in club management nearly six years ago
You are now aware he has been a PL manager.

Attached: _71670714_452458223[1].jpg (480x270, 15K)

>not pretending for memes sake
Bully. Where is Austria to hug me ;_;

caceres is already back at lazio
demiral will probably be loaned out
De Ligt will be a starter considering that Chiellini is made of glass

Is there a way to ask the FA to fire coaches? Boothroyd is a fucking joke of a ''''coach''''. He drops his best attacking forwards in Abrahams, Neison and Foden for a MUST win game. He then tells England to keep pressing for a goal even when 2-1 up and realising that Romania can score. Concede 3 goals in like 5 mins lmao. Fucking Christ. They're shit players mind, but Christ.

BUT THE CHAD RUGANI JUST SIGNED YET ANOTHER CONTRACT

Sarri wouldn't do that to him would he?

When will it finally be his year?

Attached: 47694275_1010493179159538_2974542174791758848_n.jpg (1080x1224, 1.84M)

NEW: NEW: NEW: NEW: NEW:

>gonna learn defence from the most dominant trio of the past decade
>gonna learn how to strongmind his way through things from ronaldo and nedved
>gonna learn the art of being super effective from matuidi and bernard heskey
>gonna learn how to avoid cards from pjanic
>gonna learn how to get cards from bentancur and chillini
>gonna learn about injuries from ramsey, de scig and khedira
>gonna learn about boipussy from Tonaldo and boipucci
>gonna learn about eating from piggy
>gonna learn about racism from kean and matuidi
>gonna learn about god from johnny square
>gonna learn about driving from costa

who the fuck needs uni when he gets paid a shit load to go back to the man mountain and TEACH him about Achilles I mean de ligts great adventure

Attached: frogpost.png (550x535, 273K)