Mbappe speaks English?

Mbappe speaks English?
youtube.com/watch?v=aV-lGWwwXcY

Attached: kylian-mbappe-paris-sg-monaco-ligue-1-21042019_ehf8dejkd8jn18vh8yfu9142c.jpg (1920x1080, 244K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=S7hVkqTdwWE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEVeYKdCuuo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There was an interview earlier this season where he answered in French, but understood the English questions just fine. Pretty neat.

Does this mean he's not a 0 IQ nog?

I think so
It's really rare for any Sudaca, Spanish, Italian or French footballer to speak English

literally everyone in europe under the age of 30 speaks fluent English

some just pretend not to out of national pride, but we know you all think in English too.

Do they not go to school?

Dude was born and raised in NYC, of course he speaks english.

>he thinks in words

Attached: 5a9dcb2c7e37bfa74260214498aec05f.jpg (480x360, 12K)

He's half-arab half-cameroonian (who are possible of a little higher iq than the average) i believe but others can verify

>being an NPC

He browses Yea Forums on a daily basis

he's been taking english lessons to internationalize his brand

Doubt they give a fuck about learing anything in school

kek

Mbappé is honorary white

hope he doesn't become a typical cringy le rapper black man

i've been trying learn proper english since i was 17 but i'm already 25 and cant have a decent conversation

Attached: wojakcrying.jpg (357x313, 28K)

Continue browsing Yea Forums 10 hous everyday
That's how I became fluent

I bet you sound like claude puel when trying to speak it tho

this but it was through watching animu for me

There is no honour in whites.

realized there is a HUGE difference between communicating in english on forums, and conversing with someone in real life. met a tourist a few weeks ago and thought it would be cool to get the opportunity to talk to someone as i thought my english was pretty good, but i ended up being a stuttering retard lost for words. must have though i was a caveman.

this is because of your autism though

not autistic and have no problem with normal conversations in my language
but that extra second or two you get when writing really pays off, a real time conversion was something else. good to get some practice though.

Same, albeit in a milder form. I can even imagine conversations in my head where I speak as fluent as a native speaker. But as soon as my mouth takes over, I get some weird accent and still have to look for words.

I thought Norway was like grade A+ in terms of Foreign English speakers. If you weren't able to converse properly, doesn't that mean there's something pretty wrong, user?

do U think he’d be my boyfriend

most pro footballers give up school at 12 so they barely speak it

no

terrible lighting on the interviewer desu

must be the autism, i speak fine with people on discord but go caveman mode in person

Oh dear.

Anyone else dreams in English?

what's your obsession with autism

Do you know where you are?

it's just banter

Ive been struggling with the same fucking problem every day at college for years, to the point my english teachers think i cheat when i write essays because my written english is pretty decent, in comparison to my speaking
shit sucks bruh

i think autism is a big deal in american culture so it spread all around the web

fair point

based and redpilled

i remember doing quite well in school actually, think i got a B in the last oral exam. but it's been years since i've spoken english and it has apparently taken its toll.

where do you guys practice english speaking skills online?

niggas out here doin oral

>Yea Forums
>Youtube
>Anime
>Hentai doujins

i dont get how could you pratice your speaking on these plataforms

what a weird accent,isnt this nigga a frenchie??

Mbappe was raised on the sewers of NYC, this is no surprise.

link?

Most african people speak three or more languages, low iq clown.

I used Chat Roulette way back, then Interpals to find people. Haven't bothered in a while.

>met some danish students who thought they had a perfect American accent
>mfw they actually sounded like the blond guys from “Dude Where’s My Car?”

Attached: 27A4A9EC-7D60-4129-9FF1-A7A2FDE447D4.png (300x256, 102K)

It’s board culture, don’t worry about it

>generation '95 or younger
>not fluent in Englando
Literally HOW

the trick to doing a good American accent is holding your nose when you speak

m.youtube.com/watch?v=S7hVkqTdwWE

Even Alves is trying to communicate in English, which is major props to him. I know I wouldn’t feel comfortable speaking a foreign language with little proficiency, but he’s daring enough to try to express his ideas in a budding language.

That's a ticket to becoming low iq. Replacing your mother tongue (the language of your soul, in which all of your deepest emotions and experienced happened and got crystallised in word form) with a cold, static and dry second or third language harshly stunt your thought process, semantic sentiments, memory recollection and how deep you can go in abstraction and contemplation.

An American girl once told me I speak English with a Spanish accent.

I'm not in any way, shape or form Spanish or from a Spanish-speaking country, not sure how this is possible desu

Ever since this, I became a bit self-conscious about my English and try to sound as American (North "yankee" American) as possible, but it probably sounds forced as fuck ;_;

smart

So you never speak english.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEVeYKdCuuo apparently pogba speaks french, english, spanish and italian fluently. WTF i love pogba now.
>mfw i heard his mexican impression

Attached: 1503398044278.jpg (593x578, 106K)

Record yourself saying squirrel on vocaroo

>speak English over the internet (Teamspeak, Discord, whatever)
>Everything is perfectly fine, even ocasionally get lauded for my pronounciation and fluency
>Meet an exchange student, start conversing in English
>cavemanmode.jpg
>Getting a funny look from her as I struggle to speak
>Agree to meet her for lunch
>OK that wasn't so bad after all
>Greets me at lunch with "hey Roman, let's go bowling"
Make it stop lads

Im' learning french using duolingo and sme youtube vids, how long it would take to learn french?? liasons are a headache

Probably because of who taught you English.
I had a big white German friend who learned English from an Indian tutor for years.
Once he was fluent he applied for work outside Germany and finally moved to London, where I met him.
His English was really good -- and he had a noticeable Indian accent.
It was pretty amusing, tBh.

>walking inside some spanish shopping mall late one evening
>bunch of spanish teens come up to me and ask me if i'm norwegian
I didn't even utter a single word to them before that, how could they have guessed. I'm just some white dude. Can Spaniards smell Norwegian?

french is tough lad, the pronunciation make zero fucking sense if you are used to the style of you say what you read

Do you look like this?

Attached: 2F503295-AFEF-492C-9C20-47363CFD4A62.jpg (780x438, 42K)

I never speak at all

>I know I wouldn’t feel comfortable speaking a foreign language with little proficiency, but he’s daring enough to try to express his ideas in a budding language.
Protip: women love it. go to Montreal or Paris knowing a little French, and use it, and you go from a 6/10 to 8/10 in their eyes.

Attached: mfw Canadiens 3.png (560x565, 789K)

>the pronunciation make zero fucking sense if you are used to the style of you say what you read
Oh you mean English

it will be easier for a spanish speaker than for you

It's not so important if you don't make liaisons
We'd just give you an awkward look and tell you how terrible you are at french if you don't make them

Sort of if I grow out my beard and hair, I'm kind of a ginger. Although I have the rather unfortunate brown hair/red beard combo.

oh yeah no doubt, im not saying english make sense either since it is a bastardized language
but i guess the french user is right since both spanish and french are romance languages instead of germanic like english and german

Never learn french, its a worthless language spoken only by niggers.

chile

>all the cute girls took french in school
>all the jocks took spanish
>me and the rest of the nerds took based german
Not a single regret.

Interesting
Might go to Norway soon I guess

Harry Kane doesn't speak fluent English

Based

I am in fact learning a language. It’s Japanese, but I’m not doing it for the ladies. I want to master the language with the hope of one day possibly living in Japan with a career. Right now I’m trying to expose myself to as much vocabulary to take ownership of it. I’ve made some progress with the first few kanji, and I am going to keep at it. I am not taking lessons though. You think lessons would help? I sometimes do feel lost in what to focus on.

>scroll through the comments on the vid
>people were talking about mppabe english is better than harry kane
damn, how bad is his accent?

Is this a pasta?

Reminder nobody outside of UK speaks British English, we all learn American English to sound like the people in movies (including British actors).

Don’t be mean. It’s just a heavy accent.

How do I get to 6/10?

Attached: 1grwr4.jpg (500x500, 55K)

best language to learn if you are english? Been thinking spanish or deutsch

If you’re ugly you’ll never fix your face. Your best bet is to gain muscle and take on an interesting hobby that you have passion for. If you have something you’re passionate about and you’re in good health then you will appear to be successful and you will attract other people, women included

Get rich.

You'll become an instant 9/10.

underrated

In all seriousness, it's not his accent. He just has a really bad lisp and talks like those with down syndrome do. Rooney on the other hand has a terribly strong accent and seems to struggle to string sentences together.

This is seriously the realest advice you can have. Focusing on your passion will help you employ a better attitude for facing challenges. It will teach you to accept when you have failed and how to learn and overcome it. This is how you adopt a mindset like TSU with a strong desire to strive for more. It will make you a natural leader without overthinking it and people will gravitate to you.

based

he’s known for being a very smart player overhere

the media hyped him up because he was more mature than any player his age and he spoke a perfect french

>implying there is something wrong with that

he’s known for having a weird noisey voice, ppl always makes jokes about it

As he and all people should

Attached: 1542556660498.png (1142x1038, 331K)

meanwhile check how penaldo or messi (lol) were fluent in the english language when they were 20
i have really high hopes for mbappé

kek

english is the globalist's most powerful tool

isn't that the nyc accent?

splinter raised him well

kek

el fenomeno btfo

Mbappe probably crash coursed English two years ago because he realized he will have to do Nike promos in the future, hell Nike probably endorsed it

getting ready for United la

Why does it bother me so much that Messi, with all his worldwide fame and wealth, still cannot speak a word of English? Maybe *that's* why he refuses to leave Barcelona

His English is pretty good

his english is better than harry kane or bale.

french

bonjour kylian

He knows quite a lot of languages IIRC

shut the fuck up muhammed

honestly, i wouldn't worry about it. americans love europeans speaking english, even if it doesn't sound quite right. it's when you're mexican or middle eastern and can't get it right that you run into trouble.

not in spain, at least not everyone

Is it weird I read posts with the accent of the country who is posting?

You need to practice, a lot. It was the same for me, almost perfect written English but I’d choke when I had to speak with someone. Then I got a job at Amazon and now it’s my everyday bread. I almost shit my pants the first time I had to take a call though.

It's true in Norway, but let me tell you that people in france are NOT fluent kek.

I feel like it’s been that way for a while, all the Norwegian black metal from the late 80s and early 90s is in English. It only clicked with me listening to Mayhem and Burzum as a teenager that they were from Norway because a few Burzum albums have Norwegian names, and of course Varg was in Mayhem... Dead was a Swede though

Attached: DCF73607-8014-4C55-9ADF-B2FC2B305EE0.jpg (527x761, 124K)

...so in another thread you won't criticize Americans because they only speak 1 (one) language?

?

You don't need high intelligence to learn languages.

Absolutely it does, I'm mistaken for a native more often than not.

wow incredible black metal knowledge being dropped here!