Was this cringe or based?

Was this cringe or based?
youtube.com/watch?v=B0bSvDkXqhw

Attached: 1537656396033.jpg (636x382, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tT790tEixVA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

looks pretty based desu

Based as fuck desu, would only have been cringe if he fucked it up

I once scored like this in the sunday league.

Remember trying this down the park.

did this in a PE lesson and fucked it up - teacher made me sit out for the rest of the match :(

he's going to cut his hair if we don't win copa america

hope we're champions lads

Higuita was a meme, he was the reason Cameroon knocked us out of the 1990 World Cup
youtube.com/watch?v=tT790tEixVA

Why did he do it tho?

>slow as fuck ball approaching
>it's dipping at a predictable angle
>he has ages to watch it, steps carefully in the right position

This looks more impressive than it is, it's not like he saved a volley like this

cocaine

It obviously is based. What kind of question is that?

Also every single footballer can do gymnastic moves as part of their conditioning and balance training which is why you get so many doing backflip goal celebrations, so even the athleticism of it isn't impressive.

Higuita was based as fuck. You should look at his philosophy, not giving a shit, and apply it to your own problems in life.

extremely based and he made his mark in english footballing history as a cult icon

>higuita is a sharlatan
>the small line between art and clownery
based commentator

Reminder that the linesman flagged for offside so it wouldn't have counted as a goal if it went in

I was at that match. It was fucking awful apart from that, which didn't count as it had been flagged offside anyway.

My friend had gone for a piss and missed it. kek

yeah, it was a complete miss-kick by redknapp, but you still have to be a mad man to think of doing this

It was a friendly and to dab on
>engleland

>England NT getting humiliated episode #458

Attached: 1515785653806.png (258x544, 105K)

I remember that.
If he'd been Neuer-tier it would have been based, but he's a clown, so it was cringe.

idk it's kinda funny imo