/NBA/ General - Inevitable Injury Edition

How many games before LeBron’s pussy re-explodes?

How many games before AD’s glass body shatters into a million pieces?

Attached: 81C22187-F02F-4AB4-833E-FD1EE2A83FBC.jpg (630x630, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/aisin0317_yu1/status/1041632420800323585
twitter.com/malika_andrews/status/1141742519807631360
youtube.com/watch?v=wI9A28Ic3ms
mobile.twitter.com/rickyrubio9/status/1141607424836689920
youtube.com/watch?v=PszozSTwmb4
vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN
twitter.com/RealGM/status/1141731736092590081
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is RBL really RPL now or is it just one autist forcing it...? I mean I don't really mind I just have to mspaint re-edit all my RB(P)L content...

Asterisk title.

3rd for my pellies

Robert Sacre

Bitch nigga alert

Reminder that RJ Barrett will be a Wiggins-tier bust

break me off a piece of that kit kat bar.

Attached: C9jWrpkXoAAGxil.jpg (375x433, 36K)

KD is in the hospital please refrain from insulting him at this moment

how funny would it be if Lebron,AD and a depthless bench don't even make it to the playoffs while a young and hungry Pelicans team make it

shades of nuggets/knicks

Why is ESPN so hell bent on having this narrative that KD is gonna sign with the Knicks? Hell now they are saying that KD will sign with the warriors and then force a trade to the knicks like how delusional can you be to trade yourself off a championship team especially while you're injured and they are your only way back to the finals

Way more likely than Later fan delusions about titles

He's coming home Celties Bros.

Attached: d64288bff20fc295b4b6b0df6d6087c6e8e1488e_hq.jpg (1024x1024, 84K)

>that team who will draft a whiteboi
>"""intangibles"""
>"""great work ethic"""
>"""lots of motor"""
>that team who has multiple picks in a 1-person draft
>that team who will draft a Yuro who will eventually become good
>that team who will draft a Yuro who will eventually be out of the NBA
>that team who will draft a big, giant African with glass knees
>"""NBA-ready"""
>"""elite IQ"""
>"""long term prospect"""
>that team who will draft a player who was good then got injured for the rest of the year
>teams who will trade draft picks for draft picks
>that team who will draft a second rounder who analysts will pretend to be good
>"""great pickup for that slot"""

good, maybe retards will stop asking the Charlotte to get fleeced for him just because he's an old tall white bust

fuck ESPN and fuck Ble*cher Rep*rt

>implying my boy “Draft Pick” Jerry West isnt to bamboozle you out of your recent acquisition if it’s worth anything

>Mike Love and the Loston Celcucks

twitter.com/aisin0317_yu1/status/1041632420800323585
Hachimura is a kind man
His sister is also very cute
American, please support him

Attached: Sa Aya's Tweet_ _ - https___twitter.com_lauaviharu_status_1041630462601388032.jpg (629x584, 84K)

The future of Japan is BRACK

Alright how long til rui gets an anime? reminder next year is japans year

so who's drafting Rui and are they moving into the top-10 to grab him?

I think Kevin Love still has it, he has extremely underrated rebounding ability, specifically offensive, something that has been frustrating about the Celtics, especially when you watch them is how bad they get killed on the boards.

When he wins his first ring or gets his big payday

IF THEY CANT SHOOT OR PLAY DEFENSE THEN DONT DRAFT, SIGN THEM OR TRADE FOR THEM

Attached: 1550330481667.jpg (1200x630, 98K)

Kawhi is ______

playing with Legos at this moment

a Clipper.

a raptor

coming home

Attached: kawhi.png (800x533, 512K)

literally WHERE are all the memerrior lifelongs at?

got fucking embarrassed and EXPOSED and their best players are FUBAR headed into free agency, will the dynasty really end with every zoomer and zipperhead quietly boxing up all their new team apparel?

If Rui becomes our guy can we talk anime in this general

legos are based

>exposed
don't pretend they lose that series with KD. They might not even have lost that game 6 without Klay also destroying himself.

show me proof he watches animes and we can talk

Cant argue with those digits.

Holy shit who wouldve thought? Kawhi to Tragic confirmed!

cute

he wont, Rui is a brainlet

brainlet + language barrier + memer = bust

reminder that Clippers WILL be stealing from and fleecing whichever poor bastard decides to draft Darius Garland, and they'll be the 2 Seed in the West next year while the lakeshits cry at home

nth for Kawhi doesn't like the Lakers; he was an Iverson fan.

>they weren't exposed, they just exposed themselves to being All-Star babbys

Enjoy your second round exit

Just when you think kawhi couldn't be more based

Attached: Allen-Iverson-Tyronn-Lue.jpg (640x428, 60K)

It’s desperation at this point. Look how they slurp up the Lakers, but shit on KD and throw shade at the Warriors any chance they get. It’s pitiful.

>Celtics have over $20 mil in capspace
Why is no one talking about this right now????? They could sign Kawhi if he takes a small paycut or structures his deal to something like 20-40-40.

>HE JUST NEEDS MORE HELP

Why the fuck would Kawhi take a paycut to be on that piece of shit team?

I really, really hope Pels trade down to 2 so the Knicks can land Morant. Barrett's ceiling is just another inefficient volume scorer without absolutely no off-ball defense, for his sake he would probably be better off in a team with a stricter system that won't give him free reign to take a million shitty shots like we know Fizdale will.

If anything I'd rather trade down to 6 and take whoever is available between Culver, White and Garland

Danny Ainge got exposed for being a retard so that 20 mil means nothing

you couldn't sign harrison barnes with 20m in cap space in this day and age

STAYING

>team loses the no.1 player in the league
>loses the series
you can rag on Curry and the lack of depth but the fact remains the warriors 3-peat with their full roster in play.

We don't want Kawhi. Danny Ainge literally could have traded Jaylen Brown for him last summer and he didn't. He's not a good fit for the team.

I don’t know, but what I do know is Basketball anime are objectively the best sub-genre of sports anime followed by boxing and you can’t prove me wrong faggots

Attached: D105DDE3-37BF-4566-AC36-2E14559930C4.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

>We don't want Kawhi

Board man gets paid

>IF DA WARRIOURS HAD FULL TEAM THEYDA WON IT

christ, cope more, Muhammad. Stick to cricket, fag

>but the fact remains the warriors 3-peat with their full roster in play.
advance coping mechanics on display

christ almighty they have like 6 fucking all stars, cut the roster shit already
there were 3 (three) really good raptors players and FVV (who isn't necessarily all star level but was playing well due to his high BBIQ and warriors poor defense) and there were 6 (six) warriors all stars, and 2 got injured. TWO.

>We don't want Kawhi.

Attached: 781A1472-9B1A-49EB-B034-7AF3702D765A.jpg (800x1000, 425K)

Literally who can stop my Rapties?

*RBL+W

>cope
I don't really have a dog in the fight, I just like watching the NBA. You all get too into this stuff.
But it seems pretty self-evident that the team that blitzed two previous champion chips behind Durant would be able to do the same this year.

>warriors buying another late draft pick

I still believe that Danny Green bumping Klay thompson on that dunk was dirty.

>defending a team you dont even care about
for what purpose

haha..ha the wizards right? not the warriors cause that would be a L right? haha

>They could sign Kawhi

Can somebody please edit a brainlet wojak pic to wear a Celtshits hat? We are clearly in desparate need of one.

Attached: ED5303A1-84E6-43E8-A77E-45731A779EE0.png (425x560, 137K)

CoJo and Kawhi at Cactus Club in Toronto

Attached: 708A1129-BE78-45C9-BC75-14E386A51FE8.jpg (4848x4000, 1.33M)

I mean you're not really getting my point. Like it or not, KD is the first option for the Warriors. I don't see how the team is exposed when he goes down when he is an integral part of the team.
You can say whatever you like about the guys who didn't get injured, but the Warriors dynasty probably would have continued with a full squad.
making idle conversation, and responding to something I thought was inaccurate.

lmao what hahaha

look at that smile

>responding to something I thought was inaccurate
with thoughts about something that has no basis in reality?

If the Raptors were healthy they would have swept the Warriors, but Kawhi was at 60% and Lowry had a broken thumb

>no basis in reality
So you're saying that KD's addition to the series (and I guess you could also thrown in Klay not going down, Looney, fresher Cousins etc etc) would have had no affect on its outcome? That sounds delusional to me.

>implying wiz aren't eternally Ls
even you knew how weak your joke was.

Attached: 8e45825e-c3ca-4b54-a5b5-d1b18c3ee3e2-large16x9_AP19100058410522.jpg (986x555, 109K)

I need to switch gears with a white girl...

>yfw the pellies take morant instead

Los Angeles Glassers lmbo

good, i could see zion fitting in well with Memphis

LaVar Ball was outraged after his son, Lonzo, was traded to the New Orleans Pelicans for Anthony Davis. LaVar felt his son was "disrespected" and that the Lakers "would never win another championship". LaVar even referred to his sons as the "next Big Three" and voiced his desire for the Pelicans to acquire LaMelo and LiAngelo "by any means necessary".

no one can say with any accuracy either way
the raptors crushed the warriors twice with their full roster in the regular season and kawhi not playing

every team has to deal with adversity, the GSW proved to be weak-willed faggots and not defenders have to rely on the ever classic "what-if" to pretend they had a chance

>build a top heavy team
>top heavy team gets btfo by injuries
>”WAAAAAH BUT IF THEY....”

lmao

How will he be remembered Yea Forums

had a few good years but not worth his contract

I know injuries are something you have to be ready for and depth is highly important. But you can't account for your no.1 going down. Yet another what if but Kawhi getting injured would surely have spelled the end for the Raptors anytime past the first round.

>Zion
Future NBA superstar, possible HoFer
>Ja Morant
Future NBA superstar but cancerous like Westbrook
>RJ Barrett
B U S T
U
S
T
>Darius Garland
“A boat’s a boat, but the mystery bag could be anything Lois. It could even be a boat. You know how much we’ve wanted one of those.”
>Jarrett Culver
Solid NBA starter, maybe even borderline all star. Won’t ever be a superstar, but will play good team basketball, the opposite of cancer.
>De’Andre Hunter
Same as Culver except with higher floor and lower ceiling

>injuries are something you have to be ready for
>But you can't account for your no.1 going down
HUH?

Kawhi has been injured all season

Lakers are actually shit. Either they sign another max guy and have no bench or they overpay for mid level guys like Collison or Brook Lopez or something and get bounced in the 2nd round.

Brook Lopez is actually good, literally better than Giannis against Raptors

twitter.com/malika_andrews/status/1141742519807631360
/jah/ will win mvp next year

>not (you)ing
Poor form. There was no replacement for KD, the offense suffered too much, and they lost. No huh about it.

didn't he play like 50 games.

The Blazers They may be the worst conference finalist of the past decade, normally it'd be a good sign if your team is going that far but they realistically just fluked their way in and haven't meaningfully improved.

>There was no replacement for KD, the offense suffered too much, and they lost
werent they suppose to have a plan for injuries?
sounds like the plan without KD was to lose

they need to drop dame and build around CJ and that ugly Ethiopian

Even with KD and Klay down, all they had to do was look to their ben-

or right

>be president of basketball organization
>punch a police officer because he didn't recognize you
Top kek

Attached: BNG-L-WARRIORS-0615-2.jpg (862x574, 57K)

I guess they figured the 73 win Warrior squad would take them home.
And for game 6 vs the Rockets and in the WCF that seemed to be justified. The Raptors were clearly better than both those teams by a fair margin.

>LWLLWLarriors

>give him a concussion
who was in the wrong?

Getting Brook Lopez would actually be a good move by the Lakers, but it won’t happen. Bucks will probably make him their 2nd highest priority player to re-sign after Middleton.

Bucks keep Middleton and Lopez, let Mirotic walk, and Brogdon will be a 50/50 coin toss. Depends on how crazy other teams get at throwing money at him.

>5x allstar
>all NBA 3rd team
once
>never made a deep playoff run
He'll be remembered as a footnotes in a brief period of time where pass first PGs were replaced by fast PGs (Walls brief """era""") and then quickly replaced by meme shooting PGs.

For me it's the Rockets in 5 for one of the worst dynamics in basketball and jimmy is finals mvp before harden

Brogdon is better than Middleton so I can see him getting paid.

Asterisk. Title.

He won’t be remembered

based masai heeming pigs

rockets are trash, i never saw them as a real threat to gsw. always seemed like a one man team. cp3 is declining and hasn't been as good as he used to be for them.

>Hey Lakeshits. Heard j'almst need a Shooting Guard.

Attached: 07DF4DBF-1ED4-4BDC-8FE8-DD00F0ADEB3A.png (600x436, 262K)

Sadly the Warriors 2 asterisk titles are no where's near the raptors "legit" title which btw saved basketball

Nah, they are roughly equal at offense, but Middleton is a way better defender.

At least the NBA is competitive again. I legit don't know who will win the title next year.

If the Mavs signed Jimmy Butler, where would you rate them next year?

My Rapties :)

REMINDER /NBA/

HACHIMURA IS /ourguy/ FOR TONIGHT'S DRAFT AND FOR THE FUTURE HERE ON OUT

WE ARE ROOTING FOR HIM TO GO TO A FINE ORGANIZATION. AND AS YOU MAY KNOW, MICHAEL JORDAN IS A RACIST AND WILL NOT BE TAKING /ourguy/ WITH THE HORNETS AT PICK 12

GOD BLESS
>RUI HACHIMURA
>RUI HACHIMURA

Attached: sp-ed-a-20190417.jpg (870x580, 82K)

Literally W H O is stopping my Clippers with Kawhi and Horford?

3rd-4th seed

ok but is he kawaii?

Ourguy was monolingual Japanese until he learned the gonzaga playbook. Now the three English words he knows:
>crush
>kill
>nigga

Do the Clippers even have enough cap room to sign both? I assumed they only had enough room to sign 1 max or near max FA.

NO.9

They would need to get rid of Gallinari (who is coming off of a career year)

*smacks lips*
ayo /nba/ wus good ahaa

They don't unless they can somehow dump Gallinari's expiring contract (and never mind that you still need to fill the rest of the roster since they have a bunch of expirings), who was pretty good in the regular season but kind of ass in the playoffs

>Imagine there are people thinking the Clippers can ever be truly relevant in LA or get out of the second round

why wont they release the footage

Big contract

Brodgon is a 50-42-93 shooter while Middleton is 44-37-83. Defensively they are more comparable.

Celtics reportedly trying to trade up to draft Garland and also looking to make a major draft night deal done for an NBA vet.

Reminder Kawhi is staying in toronto and the clippers are actually getting the budget kawhi

How do you guys work on your handles?

What happened to sparksposter

>go to that vid of Toronto chanting "FUCK POP" on yt
>comments filled with mad Spurs fags acting all smug and shit
OH NO NO NO

that nigga banned

aldridge will look good in green and white

Shouldn’t they be praising Pop for giving them a massive upgrade?

Scottie pippen is literally paying his wife to fuck future.

What are my lakies doing? They are overthinking moves.

Based. What's his draft stock? The last i heard was a 1st round pick.

Lakers more like Lolkers
Boston? More like Lolston
LeBron James? More like Leretirementhome james
Harry? More like using a Canadian proxy and spamming "asterisk title'

Trippie red has got to be the ugliest thing walking the earth. Ugly light skin niggas are some ugly fucks.

>fujoshit
Castrate yourself.

He's gonna be between 9-20. He's very athletic and has kawhi level hands. He just ass at knowing the game

Elite underrated prospects
>Hachimura
>Bol Bol

Yikes tier overrated bust prospects
>Reddish
>White

He shot better than Steph this season. He's ready to be the stand in the corner and shoot 3s man for LeGod now.

spurs are pussies
lmao fuck the spurs always hated those boring euro cunts

Nassir little big bust

B-but muh 5 rings

in my 2K draft class coby white and jaxson hayes always turn into busts. not sure if that means anything but they always suck in my game

Post the link nigga.

I hope Atlanta doesn't take /ourguy/
That city would tear him apart because he doesn't speak Ebonics.

If Hayes was a good rebounder he'd be top tier big man prospect. It is only acceptable to not rebound as a big man if you are a meme tier 3 point shooter.

Most of the downloadable 2K classes are garbage. You gotta search through em to find a good one, don't download the top ones they are full of errors.

youtube.com/watch?v=wI9A28Ic3ms

Won’t happen, Ainge is an incurable hoarder. He might try to break his addiction to collecting draft picks, but in the end, he’ll give in to his base instincts and trade away all his picks for even more future picks.

This will unfortunately happen over and over year after year until the day finally comes when the Celtics own literally every single pick in the draft, and Ainge, having no further purpose in life will close his eyes, quietly smile, and embrace the cold comfortable release of death.

Wizards status?

Taking open shots in a subsidiary role. Give him a starting SG’s offensive load and that percentage drops sharply.

when the fuck are the sonics coming back? we all know they're going to add an expansion at some point there's no way they're going to let some irrelevant shit like hockey beat them in number of teams

Attached: 1496628161760.png (180x209, 17K)

They suck.

WHO ARE MY CAVS DRAFTING AT 5
FUCK
IT BETTER NOT BE REDDISH OR BOL BOL

Attached: 1542073423299.jpg (795x568, 99K)

What did tbe celtics xo with all thier picks? Where did all those players go? Also Tatum and Brown might end up average after this season.

>when the fuck are the sonics coming back
their arena is way behind schedule and way over budget
at this rate they wont even get their nhl team LMAO

mobile.twitter.com/rickyrubio9/status/1141607424836689920

he gone

Okc had three mvps, two time final mvps and 3 nba champ winners

Attached: 382F0108-A712-4769-BC42-267565AD566A.jpg (630x474, 81K)

>Spend the last few years making the best trades and acquiring assets
>Cheaps out on Kawhi
>Lets the picks rot

The starting SG on 9/10 teams is "stand in the corner and shoot 3s man"

He already said the Jazz didnt want him back after thier final game.

>Ibaka has more rings than Harden and Chokebrick
B A S E D
A
S
E
D

>3 nba champ winners
Ibaka, KD and?

Lakers signing Seth curry, nik Stauskas, brook Lopez, and David Nwaba

>Seth
>Lopez
That would actually be good for them

>Nwaba
HE'S COMING HOME LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

The Jazz trading for Conley pretty much sealed his fate, so which team could use a PG who is this offensively challenged?

Don't forget "being too stubborn and wants to trade for AD at all costs" despite time and CBA rules were against him

Durant x2

BASED

Rubio caused this. Why did he have to give Harden backshots as "'''''defence""""""? Shit was mad gay

They’ll probably pick Culver since one would assume he’s built up a natural tolerance to living in shitholes having been born and raised in Lubbock.

Zions rookie numbers 23pts 9 rebs 4 assists 1 block per game.

Do you guys think Vince Carter and Stephen Jackson were right on saying Rookies now have it too good?

For some reason they thought stopping the step-back would shut him down. Stunningly, he can also make open threes.

Yes, look at Timberwolves

Jackson has shit bbal insight tbn.

Jawn nigga wanted to get in harden ass

Guys, why no one is rating Bol Bol?

B A D K N E E S
A
D
K
N
E
E
S

more like Lol Lol

went from "we getting kawhi" to "w-w-we getting seth and sauce castillo" real quick

lakers are falling apart as we speak

No more meme picks like Bamba.

But Bol Bol is actually skilled?

injury prone beanpole. there's intrigue but a lot of red flags

>pelicans thtreaten to cancel deal after Lakers new trade date demand
LMAOOOO

Whatever, we can get AD next year and keep the core. That'd be lit.

source?

the brooklyn nets court is my favourite one, aesthetically

KD to Knicks?

next up: lebron demands trade from lakers

>beat them in number of teams
Niggers confirmed for not understanding how expansion works?

New York missed on Zion and most free agents and Bos is burning down BUT everything is about how the lakers are being run poorly. And all of these reports are unverified at the moment. In a month LA may have another max guy and or solid depth.

I don’t care if your a Lakers fan or not. There’s clearly some sort of negative agenda.

>wnba players in space jam 2
What do you think their roles will be?

Would be hilarious.

The monsters

espn runs with the sources they got, and ramona shelburne clearly has an inside source with the lakers so that's what we get all the time

It's very clear that the Lakers front office genuinely didn't understand the cap impact. That's true regardless of what is going on in NY or BOS.

they'll do some "girl power" thing where they make the wnba players better than the men and beat them 1 on 1 then lebron is like "whoa you got skill join my team" and they

>the femstars

>n-no regrets

Attached: enjoywestbrook.jpg (1242x815, 87K)

Who here can't wait for all the Kyrie stories from his time in Boston to leak out once he leaves ?

Unironically yes. If you look at who all the current best age 25 or younger players are, it’s nearly all foreigners. Giannis, Jokic, Embiid, Doncic, Siakam, Porzingis, Simmons.

American zoomers are too soft to play basketball. Our best u25 players are like Towns and then literally fucking who? Tatum? Kuzma maybe? Trae “literally the worst defender in the NBA” Young? Lol. American basketball is in a dire state, we need Zion to save us.

>forgetting dlo

i highly doubt it. westbrook is better than lefraud at this point and prob less of a bitch to be around.

Do people believe Anthony Davis is a superstar player?
He can barley get his team to the playoffs.

barley

high in fiber

I also can't wait for more Kyrie stories with the next team he signs with

i have literally never heard someone claim that westbrick is better than lebron. this genuinely is the first time and i've engaged in a million basketball discussions. so i thank you for that

>28 & 12, top 3 MVP candidate in 2018, DPOY candidate before he hits 25
>puts up multiple 40+ pt games on high efficiency
>led the league in blocked shots for 2 years
>"is Anthony Davis a superstar"
Anthony Davis is no joke. He's like those rim running lob threats in Clint Capela/Montrezl Harrell/Al Horford but can score way more, elite defensively, and a monster on the boards. Might even be better than 2011 wade.

I'm not a Lakers fan either

You’re right I forgot about him. he’s definitely 2nd after Towns, but my point still stands.

Happening

Attached: hestay.jpg (605x540, 98K)

Lmao

Reddish and Bol. No one can stop destiny

Attached: 1547480934743.png (500x500, 59K)

will they ever stop stalking this man?

>zoomers actually believe LeFraud and Glassthony Davshit will play more than 50 games next season combined
LMBO (laughing my butte off)

Attached: Screenshot_20190603_131730.png (232x325, 131K)

We need guards, a solid backup big man, bench scorers.

If we don’t get Kawhi, which I don’t think we will, we don’t need Kyrie or Kemba, we need defense and shooters. Rubio or Beverley and Redick would be the perfect backcourt for this. Collison wouldn’t be a bad option for PG either.

For a bench unit I’m not sure if Mo is ready to be a full time backup PF. we need at least one good big man of the bench. Thad Young or Dedmon would be perfect for this, but both might be looking for starting jobs. McGee is also still an option but I’d like someone more versatile.

Also, Lance and/or maybe Gay for the MLE would be good bench scoring options. Jeremy Lamb could be relatively cheap too. Well also need a backup PG, maybe Caruso can be that, but we might want security in a more established player if we can afford it.

He is going to absolutely feast on Capela. I'm looking forward to the first Houston game.

Attached: Co.jpg (670x686, 102K)

PLEASE SELL THE KNICKS: A POEM

James Dolan is a fag
He sucks on fat dicks,
Help New York City
Free the New York Knicks.

James Dolan likes to take
Cocks up his ass,
Cum in his anus
Please sell the Knicks fast.

Dolan likes gay porn
Eats ass and snorts coke,
Please sell the Knicks faggot
And give the city hope.

Dolan gags on veiny cocks
Sits on huge dicks,
He fucks our city up the ass
Dolan, please sell the Knicks!

Attached: 5c17cfcd404f4d46be7fb472-750-375.jpg (750x375, 41K)

implying he's not buying boxes to hand out to the homeless in Toronto for shelter

probably stop once he's gone and this FA madness ends

Yeah he’s moving into a bigger house in Ontario after winning the chip

>homeless
>in toronto
oh my god you just made me shudder

Oh boy, I wonder what kind of damage control we’re gonna see from craptors fans.

>t-that doesn’t mean he’s leaving. M-maybe mr kahwi just likes to collect boxes that’s all.

Attached: B2D74D8A-8163-40E0-8860-86EECBB5088A.jpg (804x802, 85K)

Who here posted their lineup yesterday? Sonic the hedgehog running point was a really good choice I gotta give it you

At this point it goes without saying that the Knicks front office is retarded so it's almost not worth reporting on. In contrast, the Lakers FO has been shit since since Jeanie took over and even then people only started to notice when Kobe retired. Ballmer is probably paying some people to say some of the negative shit though.

breaking news

Attached: DkILPmoXcAAHH99.jpg (1400x1400, 190K)

>Ballmer is probably paying some people to say some of the negative shit though.
AEG learned today that Ballmer has likely invested millions to pay off the media this summer to present favorable coverage about the Clippers to increase their chances of getting free agents, and consequently, this has resulted in a lot of anti-Lakers coverage, as I'm sure you've noticed. AEG and the Lakers media department have chosen not to get into this petty game and will not try to reinvest money in this manner, but instead use the funds to double down on our free agency pitches and internal front office operations to ensure that things are running smoothly, even if it is not noted in the public sphere.

Clippers are very serious. They do not have the endorsement/media benefits to increase revenues for players as much as AEG and the Lakers. Ballmer is pitching the idea that he has a clean slate for star players to make a strong name for themselves around the league. And it's a powerful message. He's also bought out a lot of press time to keep the conversation going on about how the Clippers are an attractive destination. Ultimately, stars do care if our front office is in disarray, but they do not look to the media to get that information, as they know how it is spun since their agents to it all the time. Instead they make the decisions themselves by talking to other players, their agent, and management directly to get a sense of how it is.

Attached: 1539557818515.jpg (1388x2048, 242K)

Guys, this is Kahwi we’re talking about. He’s probably buying boxes to make a fort.

Asterisk title and raptards still seething.

It's going to be even better when Kawhi leaves.

Why the fuck is there a mini-meltdown over the Hawks trading one of their zillion picks for a future second and cash? How many draft picks does a team need in one season, seriously?

Based and he gone-pill.

I’m looking forward to the inevitable flood of videos where craptors fans torch their Kahwi jerseys after insisting they won’t be mad at him if he leaves.

Kyrie spoke to Frank Vogel this weekend to talk more about how he will fit with LeBron in the new offense. Lots more discussion to be had but the more concrete these talks get the better it bodes from the Laker's chances

The Lakers feel that Jimmy, at this point, won't be signing with them.

This is the bigger one. Apparently, LeBron not being deep in the NBA playoffs has hurt NBA playoff revenues significantly. To counteract this, Mark Tatum has been talking to Jeanie a lot more lately to gauge how she plans to bring the Lakers back into the picture. However, looks like he is not confident in her plans at all. I heard, albeit with several levels of indirection, that she is leaving a lot of the basketball decision making to Kurt Rambis and Phil Jackson. After hearing this, Mark apparently has provided (more like "forced") a lot of front office/basketball operations consulting help to the Lakers to ensure they handle this summer's trades and free agency properly. This is not the first time this has happened, as the NBA has provided help to smaller market teams in the past. However, this is the first time a team of the Lakers' caliber has essentially had external front office guidance be forcibly given to them by the league. Hopefully, this is the NBA's way of ensuring that things go our way this offseason. Nothing is being "rigged", but expect NBA consultants to quietly play a role in how things shape up for the Lakers during the summer.

If kawhi stay, who has to go :(

Can someone text me when there's a woj bomb

#

based silver. making sure those out of touch boomers phil and rambis don't screw things up

I'm not sure if I want to post it here. Kind of afraid of other anons

Sure

Woo hoo hoo

Steal of the draft, cap this

Attached: coby-white[1].jpg (796x454, 49K)

embarrassing same

you posted the wrong unc guy. I got u pham

Attached: 1548748892322.jpg (960x540, 65K)

What did you get this from some dudes blog? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Palm tree head ass looking ho

James Dolan's band has some fire bangers
youtube.com/watch?v=PszozSTwmb4

>Le Balmer is paying people meme

Cuz it was Balmer who made the catastrophic trade offer to the Pels mid season. Was it Balmer who failed to arrange the needed cap space for another max contract when the actual AD trade went down? Lakerfags are just upset the media isn’t gagging on their cock like usual.

won't be up for the draft but it's funny to go to sleep knowing that the landscape of the NBA will be entirely different once i wake up.

still RBL

Attached: RBL 4 LYFE.jpg (1033x576, 94K)

drop some money on them making the playoffs before bed

Attached: 1543667081122.jpg (512x512, 23K)

Wait, is the whole “Kahwi hates Pop because he’s a raging libtard” theory actually a thing which exists outside of Yea Forums? Because I thought that was just an /nba/ thing.

Attached: 982ECD29-BE49-4100-A162-4F254EB3CFBC.png (1242x2208, 511K)

Someone is getting a pulitzer

this is strange isnt it? why doesnt he pay people to do his moving? either hes the most salt of the earth lad in canada or he loves the PR

when is silver gonna force this clown to sell

lmao

Yeah bro we might call you when you don't expect it oooo scary...

I blame those kids at Niagra falls.

why pay someone to move your shit when you can do it yourself. and he probably doesn't trust his stuff with a bunch of randoms

Asterisk.

Title.

my blazers gonna trade the 24 pick, collins, harkless, and simons for blake griffin

What's up with this leaf proxy? he isn't from the bay is he?

didn't kawhi do some commercial for water filters that aired during alex jones?

Vancouver

Toronto Philly friendship GET

>”Why isn’t Kahwi just needlessly spending money to have other people do something he himself can easily do?”

It’s called not wanting to be a broke ass nigga after he retires.

some poor retard is going to trade for this guy tonight

Attached: 1541693898328.jpg (1000x750, 606K)

>m-m-muh proxy!!!!
I'm from the GTA, nigger.
But sure let's keep pretending any leaf who doesn't worship the raptors is a proxy.

What happened is that Linda Rambis is now cosigning any decisions along with Jeanie. Jeanie was not hell bent on hiring a new President from the outside even though Joey and Jesse were pushing, and she's all about empowering the "Laker family." Linda is savvy and played on this sentiment, saying that we shouldn't let an outsider come in and ruin what we have. She insisted that Pelinka was capable of doing the job and that Kurt would be a great "senior mentor" type of person for Pelinka when it came to basketball specific things. Linda hit the right keys and Jeanie has basically made Kurt the de facto front end to upper management (basically Jeanie and Linda) for all basketball and even many business related decisions. If you want to get to Linda/Jeanie, you have to know go through Kurt for the most part. Really unsettling stuff, in my opinion. In my years of business experience, I have never seen a corporation misuse the degree & value of the assets of the Lakers possess by prioritizing nepotism over operational excellence and solid execution.

Personally, this is very upsetting to me. Not because of the power Kurt has, but because of how he obtained it. In my opinion, he's an amateur business man and has no business (no pun intended) being in the position he's in currently. I'm also extremely concerned that if he ends up in pitch meetings to big time FAs, just because of the media reports about the Rambis family, they will turn the other way. I'm actually going to approach the AEG guys as a fan and ask them to see if they can keep Rambis out of the in person meetings at the very least. I rarely do this, and I have no authority over anything basketball related, but quite frankly, having watched what's happened the last few days, I can't be silent anymore.

i say the knicks or thunder

Who the hell's taking that contract on

the new york knicks about to get their superstars in draft night trades for andrew wiggins and chris paul

Second worst contract in nba after cp3. maybe they get trade for each other

so let me get this straight
the lakers traded for ad thinking they'd get max space but they didn't because they didn't do it in time or they miscalculated the salaries or what's the deal?

shit I forgot about wall's contract lmao

Kobe and LeBron are both pitching Kyrie. Kobe was asked by Pelinka to do it, so he's been recruiting as a favor. The media reports caught onto it and Kobe is vehemently denying because he doesn't want to be associated with the Lakers front office. It's bad for his brand, and makes it seem like he's not 100% invested in his businesses, which will also piss off the stakeholders of those places, who already have the fear Kobe might drop everything and join the Lakers front office. Kyrie is intrigued by the Lakers, but is definitely shopping around with other places too. As the AEG pitch develops, I'll keep you posted.

Hayward for Chris Paul who says no?

based Lakeys trading their picks so I don't have to waste an afternoon watching this crap. About to hit the gym after work and check on the draft between sets. Maybe hit poolside a bit afterwards.

jeanie makes no sense to me. she got pissed her brother wasn't running the team and then went to court to get him out and now that she has the team she realized she has no idea what to do so you get some random bimbo friend that you've known for 30 years to take over??

It's called nepotism.

If it kills the Celtics then I say do it.

i mean, if it's good for the office of the president of the united states of america, why shouldn't it be good for the LA lakers

Likely Celtics because Hayward’s contract isn’t nearly as expensive or long as Paul’s, although I could possibly see both teams actually agreeing to that trade.

despite all this they still are in better shape than the fucking boston celtics

I was curious if the new 14 second shot clock affected offensive rebounding and saw some other interesting stats.

These are all taken off basketball-reference and per 100 possessions.

Offensive rebounding and offensive rebound rate actually ticked up just a hair from last season from 9.9 per game to 10.3 per game and 22.3% to 22.9%. Overall, offensive rebounding and rebound rate have declined since the 2000s after being consistent since the 70s.

This year was the highest recorded offensive rating in league history at 110.4
This year had one of the lowest free throws per field goal attempt ratio (FT/FGA) ever at 0.198. Despite a few players taking a lot of free throws, the league as a whole is shooting less free throws per shot taken.
This year had the highest eFG and lowest turnover rate (TOV%) EVER, which is why the offensive rating was the highest ever.
The high eFG is mainly because teams took more 3PA than ever at 31.8 per 100 possessions. Shooting percentages were about in line with recent numbers with league average 3P% being 35.5%.

Basically, teams took a lot more 3s, which I assume kept turnovers and foul shots down. I'm curious as to what the main cause of the declining offensive rebound rate is. Is it because players are mostly out on the 3PT line now and not in position? Are coaches focusing more on transition defense? Did more offensive rebounds actually come from close-range misses where players got their own rebound or were already in position?

During the shortened 3PT line era, they had similar 3PAs to the late 2000s decade but a much higher offensive rebounding rate.

Al Horford will seek a new deal outside of Boston, Kyrie Irving is expected to leave the team, Hayward is on the books for $30 mill next year, and Dannys five year master plan of acquiring his most prized possession yet, Anthony Davis, goes up in flames thanks to none other than his fiercest rivals, the purple and gold. Its been a quick and cautionary tale of how quickly a team can go from “ready to contend for years” to dumpster fire hoping to build around jayson tatum who took a step back this year. Meanwhile the Lakers have two of the top five players in the world on their squad with a third stud coming and their biggest competition to make it to the finals is now Denver, Houston and Portland lol sorry not sorry Danny Ainge, but those convos of you being on par with the massai Ujiris of the world was grossly exaggerated and now youll get a first row seat to bron and AD hoisting number 17 and knocking your squad off the top for good.

Attached: 1459810835839.png (633x569, 132K)

a pretty good basketball player

Jaylen Brown and Jayson Tatum have dunked on MVPs

let that sink in, Celties haters.

Attached: 1556492061473.jpg (1200x871, 263K)

offense is basically chuck a 3 and run back, doesnt even matter if its in or not

A dunk is worth 2 points

lakers with a few depth signings or kyrie are honestly the favs
i'm not sold on denver, portland needs 1 more piece, and houston are going to be worse

this is spot-on, user. especially with the issues between harden and paul

J'almst are forgetting LeBron is an offensive powerhouse.

Jazz will be pretty good.

Jazz will be pretty shit.

i really like this sequence. it shows nicely how (at least) half of /nba/ is just a bunch of czech clay golems mindlessly wired to execute exactly one action when stimulated

Rudy Gobert is a cool guy.

Rudy Gobert is a cry baby

is Yea Forums one of the more original or less original boards? it's not easy to say at this point

Rudy Gobert is a guy.

ribbit r/ adamsilverfanpage

draft stream deleting this post in 2 minutes

>most salt of the earth lad
He really is though.

>He often drives a rehabbed ’97 Chevy Tahoe, nicknamed Gas Guzzler, which he drove across Southern California’s Inland Empire as a teenager. “It runs,” Leonard explains, “and it’s paid off.”

>He is happy to sponsor Wingstop, which sends him coupons for free wings, so he can feed his Mango Habanero addiction. This winter, after his $94 million contract kicked in, he panicked when he lost his coupons. Wingstop generously replenished his supply

>Flashback to a time when Leonard was on the campus of San Diego State and felt the urge to work out early in the morning. He found his way into the dark arena, bringing with him two lamps from his home to provide enough light to shoot.Leonard said he just was trying to save the university money.

Rudy Gobert is a gay, like most Frenchman

It's a man's league.

They don't win anything if Kyrie/Love don't get hurt in 2015, if they don't take out Kawaii in 2017, and if CP3 doesn't get hurt in 2018. Goes both ways

Attached: titletag.png (744x294, 94K)

Who can score over 100 on the Jazz now? I bet they'll keep teams to 91 on average

My rapties

>doesn't want to turn the lights on
>drives something nicknamed "gas guzzler"
*sigh*

anybody with decent wings. There's a reason why they fold in the playoffs unless playing extreme frauds like okc

IT'S A FUCKING ASTERISK TITLE STOP FUCKING PRETENDING IT MATTERS HOLY FUCK KILL YOURSELF BRAIN-DEAD NIGGER

It matters to me :^)

They've lost to the Rockets the past two years. They could've definitely beat them this year if they weren't so slow to adjust. Threw away the first two games. I'd like to see how it would've panned out Jazz vs GSW both years.

Houston, Portland, and Denver all have the same issue all pretender teams have: no elite SF.

vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN

cringe

Eric Paschall is going to make whatever team takes him late Rd1/early Rd2 look like geniuses.

bro... you're kinda cringe

it's alright leafs, but next season it's ours as always

What team(s) do you think will make a big trade tonight?

Warriors. in. 9.

>le ebin warriors in 365 false flag
It's an asterisk title.

Deal. With. It.

Attached: 1560483991492.png (655x172, 26K)

YOU RETARD PRITCHARD DONT YOU FUCKING DARE WASTE OUR PRECIOUS CAP SPACE ON TJ TRASH WARREN
IF YOU TALENTLESS AUTISTS MARQUISS CHRIS, JABARI PARKER, GERALD GREEN WILL ALL BE THERE FOR THE MINIMUM
YOU FAGGOT DONT DO ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I'm not sure I understand the "Larriors" meme. Was a player on their roster named Larry or something? Was he funny looking?

I SMELL THE SEEETH

Reminder the warriors lost in 6 at oracle arena in their last game in the arena and curry still doesn't have an finals mvp

You're joking right?

Wow the asterisk retard is getting pissed lol

Warriors lost in 6, but spiritually lost in 4

>r/nbastreams is banned
bros wtf I don't want to join their shitty discord :/

LAClippers finna drop a boutta hundred dubs on the LOLKERS when they get based KUH WHY

based mavs are winning the chip this season after we sign KD

When Clippers dont get KD or Kawhi, who do they go for?

the last thing the mavs need is another bL*ck

AD after the trade falls through

are you fucking retarded. 100$ is literally pocket change if you make 40m a year. christ what do they feed you morons

>2009-2012 Yea Forums
the single most original and creative board on the entire website.

>2013-2015 Yea Forums
somewhere in the middle.

>2016-now Yea Forums
Literally less original and funny than reddit’s sports forums.

the $ sign comes before the amount. not sure how an adult isn't aware of that but just making sure you know in the future so you don't totally humiliate yourself in real life

r/adamsilverfanclub

Some of us are still old Yea Forums in spirit desu

But he was also the one who gave Blake Griffin that contract along with that whole "Clipper For Life" song and dance only to ship his ass out to Detroit before the first year was even done

Try the same shit again IFF Kawhi signed a 1+1 with the Raptors

You're on the money there. But most do know Kawhi has his eyes on LA due to the marketing/branding opportunities. Dennis has convinced Kawhi that being a top NBA player, he should be making more money from endorsements like guys such as Kevin and LeBron, obviously leaving out the fact that Kawhi's reserved personality is not as conducive to these opportunities. Nonetheless, in LA, he'll have those options. AEG comes into play because they're the primary differentiating factor on the business side between the Clippers and Lakers, as both are in LA. I have no idea what Kawhi himself is thinking, but he's interested in this information, which is why he's having Dennis and his agent communicate with AEG on the New Balance front. They're also talking to other teams, without a doubt. And Ballmer is definitel planning something too. What I do know, though, is that if organizational and basketball factors are important, he would not be considering the Lakers and Clippers, over teams like the Spurs and Raptors. Both of which have more organizational structure, a top-notch culture, and better basketball players. This is confirmed by the sentiments conveyed by Dennis. What LeBron has to say is important, undoubtedly, but it is not as important as the future business revenue for Kawhi when we're talking about the Lakers specifically. If Kawhi ultimately decides to stay in Toronto, it will be because basketball was a higher priority item for him than that. But right now, the signals I'm getting are indicating otherwise. Caveat: However, these signals are not coming from Kawhi himself, but from his camp. We won't hear from Kawhi himself until the playoffs are done. Things may change.

Attached: 1522023088376.webm (590x588, 2.72M)

im eating a firenze muffin rn
fucc wit me

hear that, morons?

Attached: yep.png (632x448, 57K)

>09-12 /spuh/
Has any board has as much influence in such a short and based amount of time?

Attached: 1400264763426.png (515x547, 226K)

I blame the volunteer janitorial staff for Yea Forums‘s demise more so than the userbase.

Ballmer had it explained to him that Griffin was an eternally exposed fraud and that nobody actually gave a shit about the Clippers so it didn't matter if he was a Clipper for life. Max contracts and an LA location is the Clippers sales pitch.

>implying pelinka, jeanie and rambises even let that faggot into the room

that's nice and all but them trying to rearrange the AD deal tells another story

Jerry West will fleece someone like he always does, dont worry

Literally who is going to take Culver before us?

Attached: Culver.jpg (1075x1281, 755K)

Just curious, do you guys actually buy jerseys and hats and shit?

Regardless of your personal feelings of the board, objectively inarguably /pol/ in 2016. Also Yea Forums circa 2006-2008. I would probably say Yea Forums is 3rd however.

Pels if they don't trade out. Have fun with Garland and turbo memeball

Deandre Hunter's jumpshot looks like it came straight out of the 1960s ABA era

Sorry, meant Culver. HUNTER'S is smooth

Based Mi aguila team

Attached: MiAguila.png (1080x1080, 17K)

He sure loves that championship hat with the OVO logo

Yea I copped a Larry Nance Jr Cavs at the end of the season because it was BOGO for $60. Gave the other jersey to a family member.

Memes

Attached: 1542065111514.jpg (599x541, 29K)

No.
Hockey sweaters, but nothing else.
Want to get my gf a hockey sweater, cuz women look so cute in wearing hockey sweaters.

Attached: mfw Canadiens 3.png (560x565, 789K)

This.

He wears it because he got it for free

Jarrett Culver is Kyle Anderson part 2
Enjoy your 5th top5 draft bust this decade cavsfags

Attached: 1560974879644.jpg (334x506, 42K)

STOP. I'M SO FUCKING SCARED. WE ARE GONNA FUCK THIS UP.

Attached: 1476749897386.png (386x400, 83K)

yeah, millionaires buying their own moving boxes?
calling shenanigans on this nonsense

Maybe he has private belongings????

seems legit

That he'd need boxes that big for??

Cavs will get a nice trade from a team that wants Garland if he is still available

3 HOURS

Attached: 1556991407453.gif (498x498, 1.81M)

Hats yeah, other merch no

Some big ol boxes

look how on edge leafs are where a picture of an african man carrying a box triggers their fear of kawhi leaving. they are practically in tears

Slowmo's cute though

Literally who is stopping my Clippers?

Who?

>Knicks Willing To Trade Frank Ntilikina For 2nd Round Pick

Attached: Dr0KUEQVAAA4LMa.jpg (1024x768, 80K)

Literally doesn't exist

The only reason to wear a hat is to cover your shitty hairline/balding.

Bullshit. Does phil know?

Attached: 1535674212494.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

wtf... now they're saying "j'almst" on /r/nba..

>@IanBegley

>During a talk with one team about a potential Frank Ntilikina trade, the Knicks asked for a second-round pick in the deal, per sources

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA PHIL JACKSON IS LAUGHING AS WE SPEAK

You rhymed "dicks" and "Knicks" twice.

Fanpage not fanclub

Attached: 4A9724BB-0AE0-4B78-A279-CFA01FB3C4A0.jpg (90x116, 5K)

pat bev deserves his ring but he won't get it on the clippers

Imagine firing Phil Jackson AFTER the draft instead of before like a smart organization would and he drafted some French bust in place of almost anyone else

HELLO AND WELCOME TO 2019 /NBA/ DRAFT. TONIGHT ALL THESE ZOOMERS' DREAMS COME TRUE. NEW ORLEANS PELICANS ARE ON THE CLOCK, user YOU HAVE 5 SECONDS TO MAKE YOUR PICK.

Attached: sterntr1.0.jpg (1200x800, 106K)

zion

Attached: 1531136730238.jpg (1162x850, 307K)

A waffle

A BEIGNET

Based. Hopefully this one lasts for a while.

ALLEN IVERSON

Attached: Chuck.jpg (925x701, 249K)

How long until the slave auction 2019 starts?

based

Trae Young
Huerter
Reddish
Collins
Tacko

Your 2025 NBA champions

WITH THE SECOND PICK IN 2019 /NBA/ DRAFT, THE MEMPHIS (NIGBU CAPITAL OF NBA) GRIZZLIES SELECT...

Attached: 636300182078802047-draftees080.jpg (3200x1680, 400K)

LIL NAS X

1 grand bbq meal

Attached: 1551264352501.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

MARCIN GORTAT
POLAND

Attached: Screenshot_20190620-162726.jpg (974x600, 374K)

It is only a slave auction is you draft black people. Thankfully with the influx of yuros and light skins and more complicated offenses requiring smarter players, that is happening less and less.

I could see the Pelicans taking him right before the Cavs if they don’t trade away the 4th pick. Culver honestly seems like the best guy to pair with Zion of all the guys in that range.

However, since the Pelicans rarely make decisions in the interest of wanting to win games, I would sooner expect them to make a total meme pick like RJ or Garland instead of Culver.

I would take the gamble just because I prefer a wing player with harden

The Lakers sign Austin rivers who says no

reminder that hachimura is the most /nba/ player in this draft

WITH THE 3RD PICK IN THE 2019 /NBA/ DRAFT, JD & THE STRAIGHT SHOT FINANCING TOOL SELECTS...

Attached: knicks_85_draft.gif (873x491, 267K)

desu ne

Attached: 1550811216620.jpg (532x495, 53K)

Can a player sign a supermax and immediately request a trade and have the supermax carry over? Or do you only get the supermax if you play for the team that owns your rights when you sign it?

They need shooters to pair with Zion. And Lonzo and Ingram are not reliable shooters.

BOL BOL

THE MOST KNICKS MOVE POSSIBLE

Me on the right

adoomique nbongwe

Attached: 1544602802477.jpg (442x333, 20K)

Celtics will need a PG when Kyrie leaves and a PG like Paul is redundant with Harden and they need a 3. Seems to benefit both teams.

Plenty of white folk were slaves across the centuries you know. You didn't give me the time ffs

Lord help me if I ever go down south

I'm telling you right now you'll gain 12 pounds in 1 week

>When your team hits the salary cap but you also conveniently are looking for "actors" to star in an upcoming film.

3000 IQ plays by LeGM

Attached: 061416-Cleveland-Cavaliers-LeBron-James.vresize.1200.630.high.0.jpg (1200x630, 129K)

quiet you racist liar

I NEED THAT WINGSPAN BOX FROM POPEYES

white people only watch the draft because it reminds them of the "good old days" when they could own people. It's ingrained within white people to want to seek out blacks and enslave them.

that's why white guys always get booed, it ruins the immersion of actually running a slave auction in the 1800's.

Lebron left the east, estimating that the raptors would trade for Danny Green and invariably injure Klay Thompson. He played good cop bad cop with rich paul this entire season and tricked a desperate Lakers team into getting Anthony Davis. For what purpose? We may never know. Lebron has an estimated IQ of 194 and is playing seven dimensional chess.

:(

just fuckin did it! right on my forearm, and always by my side; my rapties :)

Attached: 5744565477725.jpg (576x768, 56K)

WE HAVE A TRADE TO ANNOUNCE
JEWRY REINSDORF OF THE CHICAGO BULLS HAS SOLD THE NUMBER 7 PICK TO THE GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS IN EXCHANGE FOR AN ACTIVE KEVIN DURANT CONDOM. ALSO INCLUDED IN THE DEAL 2024 PICK SWAPS.

Attached: 102390873_original.jpg (3000x1994, 790K)

Seething nigger

Chris Paul

nigga is 35 years old, everyone on that team is young enough to be his child

How would anyone know what a slave auction was actually like?

You're just living a power fantasy like a mentally ill racist projecting it on others to normalize it in your own delusional man.

Attached: 1560445928716.jpg (374x403, 65K)

Guys, it is being reported that the memechucking Hawks are trying to trade up for Garland, how based would that be?

My Rap-tores will always be with me when I beat my meat :)

Nigger also wants a desperately wants a ring so he won't be forgotten, and he is never going to win one in the west.

smokescreen. They wouldn't dare send out a backcourt of young/garland

Zion is taller than RJ and Cam now.

That's Klay Curry shit right here

debate: niggas that wear shirts under their jerseys are soft

Y/N?

Y

They're insecure about their armpits or gyno

And he probably won't win one in the East either with the Celtics young players when they would inevitably get wrecked by other top teams in the East

just self conscious lanklets who are still used to their high school jerseys

JAMES DOLAN: A RELATIONSHIP WITH CUM

Semen is something
James Dolan likes to swallow,
Shit from a faggot
In it, James Dolan loves to wallow.

Huge fucking loads
Blown on Dolan's face,
Double fists in Dolan's rectum
His asshole does gape.

Like black people
The Knicks need emancipation,
James Dolan is the worst owner
In the entire fucking nation.

In his butthole James Dolan
Lodges a bowling pin,
Please sell the Knicks, James,
So NYC can have a win.

Attached: BVMEKVXDQ6S3CL6US6GTAQAEZA.jpg (1400x1780, 418K)

You wouldn't say shit to AD's face bitch boi

why are you looking under their jerseys...

Attached: 1539634688636.png (120x120, 20K)

knicks can finally have their justice winslow after they chimped out when philjax took poorzingis

Attached: snyf_2525471383_th_48.jpg (960x540, 47K)

Mirin

Attached: 1535448523269.jpg (480x681, 64K)

Okay, which one of you did this? This isn't funny.

Attached: Capture.jpg (343x414, 33K)

yes

hit the gym and tone up, bitchboi

No, it would actually be it’s predecessor, Monta/Curry.

are you guys fruitcakes

klay/curry works because Klay can actually guard people. The hawks were already a pretty good offensive team, especially once collins got healthy and young got more comfortable, but they would still get blown the fuck out because they couldn't stop anybody

>tfw slowly got to the point where I'm too fat to fit into older clothes
how do I lose weight without changing my diet too much or exercising

an arm weighs a good 4-5 kg and you only really need one to masturbate

Alright bros...break it down for me in as little words as possible

Why will James Harden never win a ring?

black

What did he mean by this?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-20 at 4.59.35 PM.png (1432x1156, 933K)

Eating less food is always the solution

Compton-born Playoff Choker (just like DeRozan)

He doesn't deserve one, he ruined basketball.

Ballhog

Why is she hating? He’s shilling for Tissot now

Just confirming what we already knew which was Microsoft is paying him to shill the Clippers.

Based, have your own t-shirt absorb your sweat, don't fucking make me post up a snail nigga

(((woj)))

>how do I lose weight without changing my diet
You don't.

polish scum

Tissot on my wrist, Laura Wagner on my dick
Breakin news after 6, duffle bag full of bricks
Got GM's suckin dick, got players on my dick woah

Freak Woj
Freak Woj

Attached: 1543879359182.png (344x344, 116K)

AAAAAH HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO FIND A STREAM FOR THE DRAFT IF THE REDDIT GOT BANNED AAAAAH

Attached: 1541739324402.png (1000x747, 519K)

he's always been a shill, used to shill for anybody who gave him insider info like joe dumars

>that feel

Bounce that ball make your agent touch his elbows
Freak Woj
Freak Woj

Teams gotta pay me not to expose hoes

Attached: 1542437417828.jpg (650x430, 176K)

what the fuck would you do at a Q&A session with WOJ? Hey woj man your job tweeting must be hard. how do you do it.

What race/ethnicity is Shams Charania btw? It doesn’t say on his Wikipedia page.

Attached: 520745E4-2278-4940-A97E-A7A5B46D8357.jpg (512x512, 29K)

Pajeet

palestinian fuckslut to all the jews of nba

Send pics
North eastern African

Raptors confirmed 1st round exit 2020

For me, it's Hachiman

Attached: hachiman.jpg (2500x1666, 158K)

>Charania
He's gotta be from India or Pakistan

hes going grey at like 18

Looks middle eastern

his career is gonna be a shounen anime

r/nbathunder

>Shams Charania celebrates his birthday every year on 1 April. The native of Chicago suburbs hails from the United States and holds American nationality. Moreover, he embraces Indian ethnicity as per his parents' descents. Both of his parents provided him with a well-off childhood, working in the medical field

Probably have shoulder and back acne

CELTICS NOW IN A PRECUM DUMP MODE

Attached: Capture.jpg (616x593, 65K)

>Clippers 'Hyperventilating' About Kawhi Leonard's Decision

twitter.com/RealGM/status/1141731736092590081

In all seriousness though, Rui will be a bust. His only skill is chucking mid range shots.

Asterisk title.

Didn't they just do this and get nothing for their """"assets""""?

/r/adamsilverfanpage

Attached: Screenshot_20190620-171553__01.jpg (1080x944, 154K)

>chucking mid range shots
he's going to fall to my spuries confirmed

Shot over 41% from 3 and almost 60% from the floor. That's the opposite of chucking. He rebounds well and is not a trex. Jews fearing the Samurai is the only reason his draft stock fell.

Jesus Christ you're acting like such a negative bitch. RUI IS OUR GUY

I could totally see them trading for Steven Adams. It wouldn’t necessarily be a terrible move either depending on what they have to trade in return.

I would assume the Thunder would want more than just cap relief and demand at least a low 1st round pick as well.

Just a mad lakers fan

OvO is sick

>3 picks for deandre hunter instead of just taking reddish for free

ATLANTA FLEECED AGAIN

Shocking. The most high profile journalists are the ones with the “”””””””””access”””””””””

What’s next Yea Forums. Is Stephen A a credible talking head of sports?

Indian would be my guess

When are my lakie lebron bros gonna win the chip senpaitachi?!?!