Tell me about this country, are they good at sports?!

Tell me about this country, are they good at sports?!

Also, I will be visiting Kotor, Igalo, and Podgorica next week; any Montenegroes know a store or mall where I can get the National Team's football shirt (and maybe a Buducnost shirt too)?

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Montenegro.svg[1].png (2000x1000, 185K)

Handball and Water Polo

they are good in sports as a small country.

top tier women if you are into tall med type.

>Montenegroes
>negroes
>negro
>nigger

They're good at selling frauds to Zvezda and Partizan, known for that for ages.

I assume you consider them smaller than Hrvatska?

they have 600k citizens and Croatia has 4mil + like 600k in diaspora that mostly live in Bosnia, Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Australia and if they're good they get to play for our team

Fair. Have to say Croatia is a nice country, been to Rijeka, Pula, Krk, and some other shithole island of which I forgot the name, good times.

Montenegro at this moment is full of shit, there is big political mess at the moment. Consider avoiding Podgorica firstly because is shithole and second even monteniggers are dying to go to sea side

Go to Sutomore for easy fuck and cheap food.

> easy fuck
> Asian gf is travelling with me

Life is suffering for this toothpaste

You will see many people taller than you

>Buducnost shirt
Disgusting, get a patrician Bokelj or Lovćen shirt
>dutch
>rich enough to travel
>asian gf
Sure sounds like suffering...

>Bokelj or Lovćen shirt
Wrote to both clubs, have yet to hear back; out of the 6 or so I wrote to only Igalo replied and they've offered shirts

She prefers the term Sino-African (from Mauritius), but 100% Chinese blood so yeah. I didn't have her with me when I visited Dekani and Ankaran and nabbed a shirt from Jadran Dekani's chairman

Thing is she'll prefer to go look at shitty stacks of bricks in the form of castle and museums instead of shitty stacks of bricks that third division teams pass off as stadiums.

I'm 1.94 so looking forward to seeing some fellow noodle-shaped humanoids

>Wrote to both clubs, have yet to hear back; out of the 6 or so I wrote to only Igalo replied and they've offered shirts
Yeah that's how it is down south, most clubs don't have webstores. You can usually pick club's merchandise from stands in front of their stadium before home games
>I visited Dekani and Ankaran and nabbed a shirt from Jadran Dekani's chairman
Lel, I hope you visited Piran while there, they have the nicest stadium here in my opinion. The town itself is also cute

>Piran
Haven't been, sad to say. Only spent a day or two in Ankaran as I was on my way to Croatia, but wish I stayed for longer. Slovenia is fucking based.

I learned from an Albanian acquaintance that Montenegro is shit (any country other than Albania really). Is this true, or is it just Balkan butthurt.

>Albanian acquaintance
>Albanian
I'm pretty sure Albania is the biggest shithole in the whole of Europe (not counting Turkey), but I have to say I'm curious to visit some time. Mostly because Besart Berisha.

Dump her now and breed a Montenegrin girl. Maybe then we can finally have our own NBA superstar in the future.

Bump, the red shirt is what I'm looking for

Why not have both tho?

Attached: 0000002778_1200_800_withoutgrow[1].jpg (1200x800, 217K)

>visit Montenegro
>towered over in all directions
What the actual fuck

Hello fellow niggers
Some sports are popular but since they need money to grow (which people arent willing to invest ) the teams are usually shit.
Only thing i could say we are really good at is water polo.
If you are willing to leave a contact i could find pretty much any team's shirt you want

>Asian gf
why why why

for me, it's Kotor

Attached: Bastila_render.jpg (1104x1802, 633K)

For me, it's Arsenal Tivat

Attached: fk-arsenal-tivat-logo-png-transparent.png (2400x2400, 257K)

I wish I was balkan.

lmao why?

Nevermind, I'm looking through tourist goggles.

My monty negro

I won't have much time, so is there a shop in Podgorica that stocks the national team shirts? How expensive do you expect them to be?

>alcoholic father
>promiscuous mother
>many siblings
>poor as shit
>has police record by age 15
>suffers of poverty until middle adulthood
>either goes to school and becomes engineer diaspora
>or crime lord pimping local women in western europe and drugs to locals
>reaches 40yo and impregates a local loli
>shotgun marriage
>son is born, the cycle continues

I hope you get that shirt because there's absolutely nothing else to do in Podgorica, really bland town (sorry Montenebros but you know it's true).
The seaside, on the other hand, is based

MOOOOOODS

We'll land on Monday morning, got four nights in Kotor, then two nights in Podgorica.

>Montenegro at this moment is full of shit, there is big political mess at the moment.
orchestrated bullshit to distract people from real issues
it's standard procedure

Unless by 'Asian' you mean a pale-skinned, blue-eyed, blonde, Christian Syrian qt then off yourself

Does that happen in Croatia? I've been to Herzegovina and yeah, it's a proper shithole. But Croatia seems pretty nice

not much to do in Podgorica, Croat is right
it was bombed 88 times in WW2 and thus we have like 5 historical buildings

Bit like Rotterdam then. Maybe spend an extra night in Kotor and visit Cetinje? Any tips on not letting taxi drivers rip me off?

B&R

>Maybe spend an extra night in Kotor and visit Cetinje?
that would be a better option IMO
>not letting taxi drivers rip me off
agree price beforehand, Kotor-Cetinje should be like 30 euros IIRC
by the way I'm often in Cetinje so if I see a Dutch giant with Asian gf I'll wave at you

Funny thing is that this comes from Romania

Kotor to Igalo should be a bit less, I imagine? Will for sure wave back, user, thanks for the tips.

Romania is Balkans, I don't think they ever claim otherwise

>Cetinje
You should also visit Lovćen mountain if you're into hiking as it's near

>should be a bit less, I imagine?
depends, you use a ferry and then it's short, but if you have to go around Bay of Kotor it's longer and season is starting so there could be traffic jams

I'd tell you to rent a car but then again you're Dutch, so you don't have experience with mountain roads and retarded drivers here

I was thinking of visiting a very different Lovcen tbqh famalam

Attached: 1200px-FK_Lovćen_Cetinje_Logo.svg[1].png (1200x1200, 144K)

> ferry from Kotor to Igalo

Based, sounds ideal. Can't wait to barf overboard straight into the Boka

Sounds like a comfy life

I am currently not sure but i can check, from my own mind only place that comes to minds is the main football stadium in Podgorica
And as the other montenigger said I really suggest switching Podgorica with something else(like national parks Skadarsko jezero, Lovcen, Durmitor)

Fair point, we'll probably stay in Kotor for an extra night. Might just have to pester the FA themselves at Camp FSCG for a shirt.

Said to myself exactly the same. Hue

Just visited Montenegro, can confirm Podgorica is shit. You should go to Lake Skadar, can get there by train from Podgorica

Smaller Serbia, completely controlled by mafia and full of corruption and sea access which is full of shit (literally). There are couple of nice towns at least.

Nobody goes to Podgorica to visit.

Kotor is nice though