Angry argie tweets?

Angry argie tweets?

Attached: Screenshot_20190620-062142392_1.jpg (1080x923, 162K)

Translation? I don't speak 5th world shithole

romania did this joke already

I am that gypsy twain bro just don't tell anyone

I'm spartacus

How come Ronaldo can win with Di Maria and Messi can't?

Attached: ronaldo-di-maria.jpg (968x681, 50K)

Thanks for the goal against Switzerland but with all respect you're a terrible mother fucker. Not sure something about aborted mother. Out of my team

Beautiful and wholesome

Attached: 1558319177868.png (187x187, 62K)

>Not sure something about aborted mother.
He called him a toucan abortion.

>Thanks Di Maria for the goal against Switzerland but with all due respect you are a terrible motherfucker, a toucan abortion and that whoriest mother that gave birth to you. Useless noodle with two years of past date. Out of my NT.

>You came in and did everything badly, motherfucker. You didn't finish well ONE single play, shitty pasta. Since you always get injured before important matches, keep injured and don't come anymore, motherfucker.

>toucan abortion

Attached: 24006199151_2e99a652a8_b.jpg (1024x768, 191K)

You know that Di Maria is a fucking joke when he gets dabbed on by Ole's Manure.

>tallarín
>fideo

Woah do Argentines actually call each other noodles?

You fuckers really are Italian

>DYBALA, LAUTARO MARTINEZ, MAURO ZARATE, ICARDI, EIGHT HUNDRED MILLIONS OF FORWARDS AND YOU PUT THIS DEAD ONE. SCALONI AND THE REALLY PUSSY OF HIS MOTHER, I HOPE THAT YOU ENTER A BUS FULL OF WHORES AND GET A SHITLOAD OF AIDS FOR YOU AND YOUR SHITTY BICYCLE

Attached: Screenshot_20190620-102003048.png (1080x2246, 214K)

>Tilde en la i
CHICANOOOO

>Georgia
Glorious exposition comrade

>Tallarín con dos años de vencimiento
Tallarín are tagliatelle, a type of pasta, the long flat rectangular ones
>fideo de mierda
Fideos are noodles, a type of pasta, the long thin cilindrical ones

Pasta is translated as pasta, but colloquially pasta is refered as fideos in general by people who don't know the difference and just eats them and don't think about it

stale pasta as opposed to fresh

>re putisima

This will never stop being funny. It's like a child's insult.

based lmao

No, brazuca.
>I HOPE That you and your shitty bycicle get ran over by a bus full of whores full of aids

lmao does scaloni actually use a bicycle to get around?

>I HOPE THAT YOU ENTER A BUS FULL OF WHORES AND GET A SHITLOAD OF AIDS FOR YOU AND YOUR SHITTY BICYCLE
he actually hopes that a bus full of whores runs him over, based either way

Attached: 1559913061695.png (657x527, 62K)

Attached: 30723FD8-89AE-4068-8DB2-C737AEEB12D3.jpg (632x1952, 94K)

for me it's aborto de tucán

Attached: 1559426327463.png (1023x728, 934K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190620-135952.png (1080x1920, 155K)

i'm translating these btw, but they are great

Attached: Screenshot_20190620-140313.png (1080x1920, 229K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190620-140543.png (1080x1920, 220K)

based Isabella

Attached: Screenshot_20190620-142135.png (1080x1920, 250K)

>Your mother's cunt #otamendi go ahead tune cartoons now you retarded crippled chicken shit, you have less legs than oaky
Oaky is an argentinian cartoon of a baby with a blanket covering his legs

Attached: oaky+muestra.jpg (1239x1600, 215K)

>I'm translating these btw
>Doesn't translate them

>Otamendi you are obtuse, the cunt well whored of your extreme whoreyest whore of your mother, you irrecoverable retard, you can't be more assholes because you don't have time for it

Sorry about that, meant to say that I wasn't going to, i'm phoneposting from class atm

>What a band of whore's sons. What a son of a thousands whores the aborted, cementary of neurons is Otamendi. He Is worse than Hitler, even Hitler gets offended if you tell him he is worse than Otamendi
Next tweet
>There's a worse thing!
>Being Argentinian

unspeakably mind-blowing from the land of Borges and Cortazar
> a rusty wire through your anus going out of your penis

>go take a shit and that little finger that you're showing put it deep in your ass, single-braincelled failed abortion of an ape. the cunt of your mother who is probably wondering what the fuck she even did to deserve giving birth to the cock addicted used condom that you are. wrongly shat turd.

A friend that visited your country for work told me all men are lazy as fuck there and you all shit outside. We're first world compared to you mate.

>What a bunch of motherfuckers. What a son of thousand bitches that abortion graveyard of neurons is Otamendi. You are worse than Hitler, btw Hitler would be offended if you say he's worse than Otamendi.

>There's a worse thing: being argentinian

Attached: turma del chavo.jpg (680x453, 62K)

when do they start the falklands bait?

we are literal monkeys chimping out about some futbol match

the power this sport has in this country is way too much,we deserve being the shithole that we are

These tweets aren't funny but actually cringie af stop

Then post good ones

Females shouldn't be allowed to talk about football, in my opinion

There are any, written rants aren't funny

O ArgenCHINO

Actually those are well redacted and creative, you should feel proud. Compare it with the way chileans constantly degrade the spanish language.

>Que se cree este Ctm inventando cagás como si su weá de idioma no fuese un aborto argentino provinciano

Oh yeah, I see what you mean. Carry on

you actually used 19 words, well done and keep improving

Why are you all botching my language like this?

Attached: cryingpepe.png (657x657, 44K)

Calla gallego andate al campo

Same thing happened at the last WC.
Argies seem to get riled very easily.

Their ego is shattered, they have been losing for quite some time and they can't take it.

Changing playes, strategy and TC is nothing but axing your own leg, they have to pick a style and keep playing until players stick to it. Uruguay with Tabarez was a freaking mess, but after 13 years you can tell he knows how to reach his players.

Andate a la recontrarecalcada concha de tu madre, gallego, sos peor que la lepra, la lepra siente que enferma cuando está cerca de vos, metete en el subte pero entre el vagón y la vía

spanish cursing is top tier
holy shit

Attached: 1555596680412.jpg (520x514, 43K)

Ojete is anus?

Agreed.

lmao why are South Americans so creative at insults?

Di Maria won with Ronaldo not the other way around

>the power this sport has in this country is way too much,we deserve being the shithole that we are
Exactly the same here
At least we're good tho

Yep, and he is not actually very good at that either

Attached: 5cac901e28bb9.jpg (620x356, 49K)

Yeah for real, stealing some of these to use in my everyday life.

>an aussie translating Spanish
Sacre bleu!

"I give thanks to Maria (Mary, mother of God) for your goal against Switzerland, but you are a truly horrendous son of a bitch, a grotesque abortion (or bird shit -- it's not directly translatable and should be read as emphatic). You're a useless, limp-dick (piece of crap) who's two years past expiration (colloquial: your time is up). Get out of my selection.

You came in and fucked it all up, you son of a bitch. You didn't finish a (single) good try, you limp dick fuck. I don't care any more (ish) because you're always injured in important matches, you enormous son of a whore."

t. American of Argentine extraction

Third world cursing is on a whole different level. This stuff is fantastic

>women talking about football.
>trying to curse like a man.

Thats gonna be a cringe for me.

Attached: 1560338689433.png (648x1152, 603K)

Females shouldn't be able to speak at all without a man's permission in my opinion

i love the thousand whores theme

>(Mary, mother of God)

This one fucking killed me

>el estado absoluto de las traducciones americanas...

>aborto de tucán
>tallarín con dos años de vencimento

my sides, I can totally see it now

Attached: 1523127696645.jpg (720x747, 163K)

>imagine working your ass off to get a car and a house, and then the best you can get is a 2/10 angry insectoid

why are women so fucked in the head

>tf
>tp
sweet

>Mexican thinks they speak Spanish
nice one

Callate mandril hijo de la rompe catres, la sopla moco, la traga sables, la peligro biológico, la pozo sin fondo, la del hoyo negro.

Any tweets like this about Messi?

My late friend visited your country...

BASED

Let me try this
>Thanks DuMaria for the Switzerland (?) goal, but with respect you are a son of a bitch, aborted toucan (???) and bitch mother that birthed you. Useless off my team. You went in and did everything wrong you made no good plays. You get hurt in important matches, are still hurt and dont ever comeback son of a whore.
Not that funny desu except that toucan shit. Wtf is it with Argentines

>aborto de tucán

Attached: 1556801972191.jpg (306x306, 12K)

>aborted toucan
first time i loled in months

im howling, this explanation of oaky makes it 100x funnier. argies have by far the funniest ways to swear

Attached: chris_evans_1.gif (400x170, 1.97M)

India isn't part of the Empire any more, lad, hasn't been for a while.