vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN
youtu.be/1lCUwRqsZEo?t=99
youtube.com/watch?v=Sn_ZyQ7jW9o
youtube.com/watch?v=604o4vuEDoY
youtu.be/B5js6wPXec4
youtube.com/watch?v=GyZEUeAoFKE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>BASE CRINGE BASE CRINGE
>LOOK I LIKE THIS SHIT BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED
>ANGERY I HATE THIS POST BAD POST CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE
FUCK OFF

cringe larp
especially if you're not living a tribal lifestyle
especially if youre not native

Is the fking best motivation all around ever

>simple as that

I used to think it is based because it is aesthetic.
But now I think it is crigne because the other team is forced to accept a direct threat because of >muh culture.
IT is like going on twitter actually.

Tonga, Fiji and other islandniggas also do the haka but they suck. People rate NZ's haka becuase they are good

See how cringe the NZ haka looks in sports where they don't dominate

youtube.com/watch?v=zDucvQYlWj4

thought it was based when I was in high school

now realize it's pretty cringe

childhood is idolizing Haka

My favorite haka I've ever seen was the schoolkids one

youtube.com/watch?v=lt6GRghrmaU

Yes and no

used to be based, now it's cringe.

100% cringe, and my name is Hemi Tumeke Makaurau.

honestly its cringe as fuck
like bro lets just fucking play ball wtf is this, your not even native

>your
The fuck would you know about being native?

a good portion of the All Blacks squad are of Maori or Pacific descent, so yeah nice post you fat ignorant fuck

The cringey thing is the other team is expected to just stand there and wait till its finished bc of muh respect for culture

the shits that i play with irl do it all the time
native to the americas

yeah wow my god im so sorry you guys

look everyone its the lost deep jungle tribe of frathousearoa

Attached: 160918AllBlacksHaka.jpg (610x343, 67K)

Are you offended by non-Maori participating in Maori endorsed cultural activity? What's wrong, are you an actual faggot or something?
The haka is a Maori thing, and all Maori things are NZ things.
And Pakehas know how to party.

it's the best thing ever and if you dont like it fuck off

Attached: kc tires.jpg (480x411, 45K)

Do you even watch rugby?

no

Based

Rugby World Cup is on in Japan starts this November. You've got time to familiarize yourself with the game so. Then you can watch it with /rug/ if you like. It's better than the soccer wc, you'll see.

it was based when there were actually native players in the team

now it’s just cringe

It has always been cringe. Maori hakas became completely useless when people arrived with guns and just shot them whilst they were dancing

why are you upset about it though?
has very little to do with you and your opinion doesn't really matter.

Cringe

Attached: 1-23980129-380-980321.jpg (216x216, 16K)

Dab on em

a bit cringe, but NZ is based af so it evens out.
Please watch our sport.

Super hard to watch. Especially now that they do a haka as some sort of school spirit thing. I have really grit my teeth when I'm subjected to any sort of haka-ing, be it from the Maori or the anglos.

>t. Yank who has lived in NZ for some time now

whomst is the guy in the center? i'm asking for a friend btw

youtube.com/watch?v=KiLUasAnIDE
it's a cringe for me

Based.
Im English and mainly but I'm half kiwi with maori heritage, I looks maori af actually, we all the got the wide noses n almond eyes.
Anyways, it hypes me up like fuck and its good how nz as a culture developed to encompass both european and polynesian cultures.

Alot of those guys have Maori blood in them. It's understandable an American wouldn't understand anything about heritage though.

The worst part is English media slags it off to no end and jokes about England having morris dancers, yet then demonises English culture whenever blacks or muslims are brought into it.

Based

Except they'll do a haka now for basically any reason at all, which has cheapened the whole thing to the point of worthlessness. And the whole Maori/European blended culture thing is dead, the government is way more concerned about importing as many poo's and Chinese as they can. You're living in the past.

Based when it's lead by genuine New Zealanders but embarrassing otherwise. I remember hearing the Spice Girls did a haka and were booed of stage.

Why do they do this? Can't you fags vote for a immigration cap?

If you're not the All Blacks or Kiwis doing it, or an actual appropriate Maori group perfroming it, ypu can fuck off. TheTall Blacks doing it in USA and Dumb kiwis doing it in London pubs is as embarrassing as it gets.

Their PM likes to virtua signal in a fucking burka, of course they can't.

At least the whiteys put some effort in to it these days, should see how they used to perform it lmao.

youtube.com/watch?v=DdI0g3rENcQ

Attached: 1441825995025.webm (854x480, 416K)

NZ talks a big game but ultimately astroturfs more visa applications than anyone. Nobody is getting in unless via accredited employer, the housing crisis has forced them into abandoning their quest to destroy NZ culture.

>white anglos, tongangs, samoans, and fijians larping as maoris
>opponent team forced to stand and look at them dancing like apes
cringe
youtube.com/watch?v=Hu8ffw5LtzQ

Doesn't have the same heart it used to, hopefully the lads put their back into it in the wc.

Mate this isn't the US, people don't have a problem with pakeha participating in cultural activities. Take your racial insecurity back to your wasteland.

It's cute

Attached: Michaela Blyde.webm (414x510, 2.69M)

The dab is just a 21st century haka.

as in its done solely by ooga boogas?

I have a big problem with pakis, stop speaking for everyone straya

*dabs on you*

Attached: giphy (1).gif (498x259, 914K)

they get butthurt if another team does it back, or if the other team doesnt sit there and watch it

Attached: 1560898498750.png (1200x911, 357K)

this is the ridiculous part. it was fun when other teams bantered with it but now it's our thing to get all sensitive over.

imagine the smell

Cringe. I wonder if they can opt out or if its mandatory like wagie dances.

vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN

extremely cringe.
it's a group of grown men doing a stupid dance that they trained like retards in front of a mirror in hope to make their opponents afraid.
it's a group of beaten, defeated maoris doing a war chant before playing for a people that conquered their island.
it is a group of white men cucking themselves by doing some savage moves and chants to show how tolerant they are with minorities.

cringe

Kiwis do the haka when they go to get some milk and bread, its used way to much and is cringe.

Attached: kiwi.jpg (778x463, 170K)

CULTURAL APPROPRIATION CULTURAL APPROPRIATION CULTURAL APPROPRIATION

>maori
>calling anyone fat

>Fly over to New Zealand
>Pilot successfully lands the plane and the New Zealanders on board spontaneously break out into the Haka
>Have to wait while some Maori elder blesses the luggage cart before they can start unloading the plane
>Get to passport control that's staffed by a white guy with a face tattoo
>Does the Haka before stamping each passport
>After waiting in line for what feels like hours I get to the front where I am called a white devil and told to respect the culture of his people
>Finally collect my bag and leave the airport (though not before enduring 3 more Hakas along the way)
>Get in the cab but have to wait for Maori blessing before we can start driving
>Doesn't ask where I want to go he just starts driving me towards The Lord of the rings museum
>I try to protest but he says that I have to go or I will offend his Maori ancestors
>He's as white as me
>Whatever I ask him to turn on the radio
>It's the Haka

Based, not cringe at all.

giv

Attached: gib.jpg (680x448, 29K)

Based

Yikes

Haka is cringe as fuck anywhere outside of war.

Attached: Maori Battalion in Egypt 1941.jpg (1400x1381, 299K)

Thought it was based when I was a normie but it's a bit cringe now. Still a lot better than the hakas they did in the 70s lmao

>Another psyop thread attacking a Nation State and its Culture

Yea Forums and all other Chans are one big manipulation psyop trying to destroy Countries and their people and culture

Everyone should get off here and go outside and look at whats going on in their Countries and see the destruction

Its time to take our Countries back

Attached: Zionism.png (887x1023, 30K)

kek bueno posto

>why are you upset about it though?

Is the flag not an answer ?

>conquered
They literally have their national day in celebration of a treaty between the (not all) Maori and the British.

Absolute kino

Xhaka on its own is pretty based, but the whole /rug/ circus surrounding it is cringe AF.

>ywn be this passionate about anything

the haka is absolutely based and probably even the best sports tradition around the world. It's totally their own, it's hype, it's cultural, I love it. Don't overdo it though, I remember seeing the national ice hockey team of NZ doing one on skates once, that was just stupid. So was the basketball one.

I compose haka (yeah i know the meme) and this is still the best ive seen.

youtu.be/1lCUwRqsZEo?t=99

its about suicide awareness

Attached: Whakamomori.webm (568x320, 1.2M)

perro haka

allblacks.com

turbo cringe

this

it used to be based but then they used it before every single match and it watered it down

nobody cares if it's a friendly between nz and like south africa or some literally who country

>the other team is forced to accept a direct threat
the abos literally did a dance in response then beat them in the game once

Attached: ME AND TEH BOYS ON THE WAY TO DREAMTIME.webm (640x360, 1.56M)

Tryhard and cringe

based

Attached: 1525626521992.jpg (499x499, 68K)

Cringe if you’re white, based if your brown

Correct

works because NZ are so dominant at rugby they pull it off. if they were france tier or something it would be grim

100% cringe

cringe
youtube.com/watch?v=Sn_ZyQ7jW9o

Based as fuck

Literally everyone in this thread bashing the haka is a low t weak faggot

I want her to pin me down, milk me with her vagina then beat me to death with her bare hands once she has extracted my seed.

they are basically dabbing on all the seething losers, pretty based

haka itself is awesome haka in sports fucking cringe

based cause its a cool spectacle
cringe because of the special treatment World Rugby gives the haka at the detriment of other teams

i would have a hard time trying not to laugh

If you don't like the haka you are racist. Why be racist when you could just be quiet.

Attached: 1561023655329.jpg (508x480, 24K)

hmmmm almost like i read this in /rug/ a few hours ago

>suicide awareness
>tie the noose around your neck
what did kiwis mean by that?

Attached: 103921-full.png (739x568, 18K)

1 haka is cringe

haka vs haka is based

youtube.com/watch?v=604o4vuEDoY

Having this kind of poster coming from my country makes me really proud

Australian rugby league used to do an aboriginal war dance before games

and it was cringe

to explain that haka, suicide is personified as a monster who overpowers someone and causes them to commit sudoku. the people doing the haka become the monster at the start and at the end they defeat it and send it away with willpower and by seeking support

tldr its metaphor against big sad and commit self delete

Attached: Whakamomori..webm (568x320, 934K)

All I think of is that time the NZ basketball team did it against the US and then got rammed by like 50 points.

It's weird that rugby associations are cool with all the cultural appropriation, but they're totally against allowing the Scots and Irish to perform THEIR traditional war preparation: the full moon.

youtube.com/watch?v=zDucvQYlWj4

only losing by 50 is pretty good desu . didn't nigera lose by like 90? I remember nigerian players going to get their shoes signed by kobe during the game

Based Texas.

Pretty based, upholding their traditions. Good lads.

Attached: ana to kai.webm (640x480, 1011K)

DILATE

I love this. Ironic haka is great.

One drop rule should be used for haka desu. If you are a whitey rape baby you shouldn't be allowed to.

cringe

used to be based, now it’s cringe

based

Dunno if this has been posted but this one at a military funeral is based

youtu.be/B5js6wPXec4

mmm this chilli is a little too spicy for me

>those ghillie suit guys who just stand still
100 camouflage gets me everytime

Do you guys know what Ka Mate means?

Te Rauparaha (famous ruthless warlord) wrote it and it's about when he was running from a war party, and asks for shelter from a local chief, who tells him to hide in a vegetable pit and has the chief's wife sit on top of him on a mat and Te Rauparaha fucks her from beneath

Attached: wahine.jpg (736x1104, 83K)

>Do you guys know what Ka Mate means?
kamate means (bank loan) interest in Croatian

Good post, 100% agree.

not cringe but take WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too seriously.
were I on the opposing team I sure af wouldn't stand and watch, I'd be warming up.
do whatever dance you want, but I'm not your fucking audience.
acting like it is some sacred cultural entity, lol, fuck that - game on!

fuck that.
anyone can do it.
anyone can wear bindis or cornrow or wear any of the clothing the West invented or use any of the medicines the West invented and so on.

quit trying so hard to make things so precious they need your righteousness to protect them
It's cultural Munchausen-by-proxy.

Old national tradition and cultural pride, so it's based.

Surprised some lesbian hasn't complained about cultural appropriation yet and said white people cant participate. They usually hate traditions like that.

I love this girl. Also the haka is based, redpilled and high IQ.

There isn't a single full blooded Maori alive

the only lesbians knowing rugby exist plays it

I put Maori on every form I complete just in case I'm eligible for some freebies

>ooga booga
CRINGE

for me it's the Maori-Croatian bond in New Zealand

Attached: tarara_croatia_plaque[1].jpg (800x447, 233K)

Check the timing, m8. I posted it first.
And besides, it’s an old /rug/ meme.

professional LARPers but watching it live is pretty good tbf. Creates good atmosphere

youtube.com/watch?v=GyZEUeAoFKE