/NBA/ LeBron’s Exploding Pussy Edition

LAL: AD aka Ugliest Nigga alive, intends to join Lakeshits
UTA: Mike Conley converts to Mormonism
TOR: Canadians comb through Kawhi Leonards trash for signs of decision to stay

Attached: 50230585-75E3-41F1-960E-43BC5DC5FE6A.jpg (824x1200, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=knv-nNwFx90
youtube.com/watch?v=9rwrnItV0us&list=LLeODTaY9aGdXXpq5_hcl8kA&index=2&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=tNIqK9lHFCY
cbafaq.com/salarycap.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=zdxLRQgr4F8
youtube.com/watch?v=EZ7gQMgdDRE
youtube.com/watch?v=fdIqvyBlT00
youtube.com/watch?v=r4bq8O5yO1k
youtube.com/watch?v=TEOAkuZcl40
theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-raptors-president-masai-ujiri-produced-id-before-altercation-with/
streamable.com/v6w5c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck my life

not the real thread btw

What are they laughing about

Attached: F432CC53-F1A7-4FF9-B50A-4426F4CDCAD8.jpg (1125x1124, 797K)

life

Ayesha Curry sent nudes

Drake finna make him part owner of the Raptors

Attached: 1540288766658.webm (888x500, 437K)

imagine living in a fucking barren desert lmao

Kawhi is already the owner of the 76ers and Bucks lol

Back to being made fun of by the entire league I guess. Go Lakers Go.

Attached: IMG_20190619_171050.jpg (640x1138, 94K)

Imagine being a heightlet

Attached: I need high heels.jpg (3154x1072, 301K)

SEETHING

who died?

Can someone webm this
youtube.com/watch?v=knv-nNwFx90

last thread still going strong

What's your favorite type of bench player? Mine's the old big man for defense, rebounding and screens.

6 man scorer. ie lou williams, jordan clarkson

He's in

Attached: IMG_20190619_201544.jpg (749x1122, 101K)

I think its Fab Melo

Fab Melo. Former center from Syracuse that was chosen in the 20s. Died a few years ago.

this would be the semen slurping move of the season

I’m not racist I just hate low class people

>Kahwi is going to the Clippers
>Kyrie is going to the Nets
>KD and Klay are staying with GS
>Kemba is re-signing with Charlotte

There you go guys I just told you what will happen will all the top free agents so you can stop wasting your time talking about manufactured NBA drama.

this.

Nice try Microsoft shill

what about butler?

Warriors in 9

Lmao imagine believing this

D'LO BACK TO LA??

LAKERS D'LOADING?

CAUSE....CAUSE I GOT ICE....IN MY VEINS...

ICE IN MY VEINS!!!!!

Warriors. In. 10!!!!!!

Lakers need Patrick McCaw

You really think Kawhi "Apple time, apple time" Leonard is going to a Microsoft team? Come on now

Kek

hah

How much has the pelicans GM been laughing since the trade?

Asterisk title.

This is basically nu-left ideology in a nutshell. Hating the less fortunate is fine so long as its poor people and not different colored people.

Butler to Houston in sign-and-trade when?

FUCK PELINKA

Kiss my asterisk needle dick

What does truffle taste like

a lot, while he's building the next dynasty in the league the lelkers will be made fun of when they can't even make the playoffs and are fucked if they don't win a chip

Re-signing with the Sixers unless the Rockets actually find a way to dump CP3s contract and sign him.

Can sign and trade if you're over the cap

Seething shitskin, deal with it.

can't

so what, idk what's going on, apparently a lot of shit went down.

So my lakers are fucked?

soon

if they don't win a chip next season, yes.

>Lakers think old man Lebron and broken legs AD can beat my Rapties

lmao

Charlotte Hornets status?

Attached: Screenshot_20190619-202948__01.jpg (1037x393, 41K)

yes

just when life was piking up, it fins a way to put you back down.

let's go lakers....sigh

very mild garlic crossed with mushroomy taste. earthy and musky

>Lebron blows his back out
>AD forced to carry a Lakers team that are starting literal G Leaguers
>Lakers fanbase turns against AD and he gets traded

Lmao

>Be Sixers
>Process for second round exit

patrician's choice, you get a guy to come out and drop dimes every night you're probably ruling the regular season

For the sake of your own mental health, give up the delusion of thinking Kahwi will go to the Lakers.

Deal with deez nutz

Attached: got eem.jpg (225x225, 5K)

leave my lakers alone. forgive my shit posting, it was a moment thing. forgot how much it sucks to lose.

Attached: 1147390_1.jpg (630x630, 38K)

wtf where'd you get this image of draymond?

they have Kyle Kuzma!!!!!

lakeshits :^)

I unironically believe one Beal-tier trade & a good AD replacement could wind up embarrassing the Lakers next season, especially if the Lakers cut for a third max instead of going for roleplayers

WTF is his problem?
youtube.com/watch?v=9rwrnItV0us&list=LLeODTaY9aGdXXpq5_hcl8kA&index=2&t=0s

Attached: molly.jpg (875x582, 74K)

>LEBRON COULDNT GET ANY OTHER NBA PLAYERS HE HAD TO GO WNBA PLAYERS

LMAAOOOOOOO

Attached: BDEBF6BB-861A-4FB7-8450-FC6EBA372E19.png (750x1334, 271K)

why is Jalen Rose defending Rob Pelinka at all costs?

leave the lakers alone....LEAVE US ALONE.

ITS NOT IF YOU WIN OR LOSE, IT'S HOW YOU PLAY THE GAME.

He wanted the Lakers from the start. Woj clearly stated he wanted LAL. Throughout the entire season, Cris Carter clearly stated he was still focused on LAL, not LAC. I don’t buy the Clipper talk for a second.

After winning the title, he consistently referred to the Raptors and Toronto as “they” and “them”, not “we” and “us”.

He has proven everything he has to. Two time champ, two time finals MVP, two time defensively player of the year, and just ripped off one of the greatest postseason runs of all time. There’s no desperation for him to do shit, or prove anything like LBJ or KD in the past. If he joins LBJ and AD, he’s not ring chasing or trying to enhance his legacy, he’s joining to form one of the most dominant teams potentially ever.

Damon Jones and Snoop alluding to a Mega team. Snoop on that same show said Kawhi. LBJ has actively recruited Kawhi, and that’s the only person LBJ has been reported as recruiting and making an effort towards.

New Balance will probably want Kawhi on LA. Is he EXTREMELY marketable in Toronto, sure, but Toronto has a population of 6m. Canada has a population of like 37. California itself has a larger population than all of Canada, and the Lakers are a global icon and iconic franchise. New Balance can capitalize more with Kawhi being in LA. Business ventures. Kawhi doesn’t need to prove shit to anyone anymore on the court. Coming back to LA he can be at home and focus on things outside of basketball.

Chance to form a dynasty. LBJ is 34. Kawhi is 27 and AD is 26. Even once LBJ declines, Kawhi and AD can easily be dominating for another 7-8 years. LA will have the stars and can continue to re-tool and be in championship contention for the rest of Kawhi’s prime and career.

His sister has consistently liked posts referring to the Lakers, no other team

LAKIES' are about to be the most hated on team ever boys, and we are going to embrace and love every second of it.

Attached: agatha8.webm (1024x640, 591K)

This reads off as a list of bottom of the barrel names that desperately need a boost even if it's something as tacky as Space Jam reboot

>Ogwumike
Your average American surname

>Be Sixers
>Lowball best player and go into Process 2.0

Lakeshit fan here, but he is staying in Toronto. I actually dont want him in my team tbqh

Nothing new has happened since the Lakers traded for AD, but people are just now settling down to the reality that it doesn’t actually improve their chances of signing Kahwi.

Max's reaction in the thumbnail is kino

So, it's literally just Lebron and his agent's clients.

Glad you finally made it to the acceptance stage of grief

Niche 90s film cant get modern players to make a quick cameo? No, you don't say

>Lakers fans are pedo stalkers

It all makes since. This is the level of mental illness we've been dealing with this whole time.

I've also theorized Larry is the cunny spammer on Yea Forums

praise pelinka

yo wouldn't you switch gears with Molly tho, she bad af

im never going to see the lakers win a title in my lifetime. fuck man. Toronto fans don't know how good they have it, even if it just was one.

lakeshow is coming yall. they got something better than kawhi

Attached: lake show.jpg (589x591, 127K)

>The 51-year-old described to his team how his D-League team had won a Game 1 in a best-of-three Finals on the road and would have the opportunity to win the championship at home, and with the city abuzz and even ring sizes being prepped, the team lost by 25.

>Halfway through that story, Leonard interjected with, “In the D-League? I’m done listening to this story.”

WHATS HIS FUCKING PROBLEM?!?!?

Unironically better than 2 current starters

Any other teams have a 100% win percentage in the Finals? Or only us?

Attached: E98448E9-00C0-4D82-BD97-2E7529097126.png (499x673, 163K)

SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIUUUUUUUUPPPP

Why does the media/twitter insiders try to hype up Space Jam 2? We all know it's going to suck ass just like the first one.

I wonder if Pascal shed a tear when Kawhi said that

Al Horford will seek a new deal outside of Boston, Kyrie Irving is expected to leave the team, Hayward is on the books for $30 mill next year, and Dannys five year master plan of acquiring his most prized possession yet, Anthony Davis, goes up in flames thanks to none other than his fiercest rivals, the purple and gold. Its been a quick and cautionary tale of how quickly a team can go from “ready to contend for years” to dumpster fire hoping to build around jayson tatum who took a step back this year. Meanwhile the Lakers have two of the top five players in the world on their squad with a third stud coming and their biggest competition to make it to the finals is now Denver, Houston and Portland lol sorry not sorry Danny Ainge, but those convos of you being on par with the massai Ujiris of the world was grossly exaggerated and now youll get a first row seat to bron and AD hoisting number 17 and knocking your squad off the top for good.

Attached: 1459810835839.png (633x569, 132K)

the first one is kino, the furry faggots ruined the fanbase tho

sauce?

you tthink kawhii is a huge dickwad behind the scenes? he has to be right? all ball players have to have the killer mentality.

the first space jam sucked ass.

Can't believe they took alpha protocol off steam because of a music license expiration. Could've just patched the song out like GTA fucking Sega useless japs.

>he didn't see Kobe and the Lakers beat the Celtics in the Finals

You damn leafs can have him. Just anywhere but the fucking Clippers.

You people are so fucking funny holy shit I'm literally crying

Best posters bar none, I'm glad you guys won it all.

i cant fucking believe kawhi is staying bros. holy shit

no. kawhi is the most salt of the earth dude around. look at his beautiful family

and Jeremy and Fred and Danny

Only the Bulls and us
RBL is eternal and infinite

listen seeing you got ritualistic

I agree. Would much rather see him with the Lakers than the Clippers.

dilate

how are davis' and lebron's games going to synch up? The more I look at this trade the less it makes sense

No joke, the only time I was ever touched in a way that made me uncomfortable, as an adult, was when a pedophile looking freak in a Lakers shirt ran his finger down my back when I wasnt looking way back when I worked in retail. Multiple times afterward he tried touching me but I literally dodged him by stepping to the side. You knew the second you saw this guy he was into little boys. Rapist glasses, lanky weird frame, creepy half smile, cum stainer (it was a white substance) Lakers shirt. Lakers fans confirmed for pedophiles, in my book anyway.

>When the superstar Lakers forward was asked whom'st his favorite Looney Tune is, LeBron James replied with "Daffy Duck. Daffy Duck is my favorite Looney Tune beause he's black. Next question."

What did he mean by this?

stop criticizing my lakers...My mental state can't handle it.

Why does Lebron have to bring up race in literally every single conversation?

The Monstars will finally have somebody to cook them pre-game meals.

LeBron passes the ball to Davis so Davis can score.

Attached: 1560834344014.jpg (768x768, 100K)

lucky bounce

Holy shit, this got dark real fast.

Lakepedos need to be stopped

Attached: 1543159796063.png (1163x969, 1.55M)

>If he joins LBJ and AD, he’s not ring chasing or trying to enhance his legacy, he’s joining to form one of the most dominant teams potentially ever.

Why? Why would Kahwi want to join some haphazardly built superteam with a guy in his mid 30s desparately wanting more rings on the edge of his career to catch up with MJ and another guy who has never lead a team anywhere and desparately wants to win a championship?

Why would Kahwi sacrifice his own legacy and sign at a discount price to help these other 2 players whom have everything to gain from Kahwi joining their team, but absolutely nothing to give him? Kahwi is on top the world right now, he isn’t some beggar who needs to attach himself to other players to win a championship.

Lakers fans are the ones who refuse to see things from Kahwi’s perspective. There is absolutely nothing for him in joining the Lakers.

And on user's grave it was written:

Lucky Bounce
Warriors in 8
Asterisk Title
Kawh is leaving

He died the way he lived.

What does Kawhi gain in Toronto for staying?

The type of popularity only a whole nation can give.

DeRozan was shit yet every rapper name dropped him and gave him more fame than he ever deserved.

Imagine an actually good and likable player like Kawhi with that type of boost.

IM ACCEPTING IT OKAY FUCK.

but don't you think for a secon we're not going to compete, and we're not going to let him win shit, we're still going in there to get a job done faggots. We're trying to win. And we're going to do it with what we got, we got two good coaches on the sidelines and two stars and i trust our front office to get it done in terms of building a bench. We can't just give up since that faggot won't join us. We're going to treat him like we did to Pg an LMA and KD, jsut people who can't handle the pressure of being in LA.

who cares about them, let them be, but we're going to do us. tired of this shit. LETS COMPETE.

Can't they offer him an extra year on his contract?

Who is to blame for the lakers shitshow? AIDS man, LeGM, Double cross a blind guy Rob or Jeanie the slut?

Winning more championships that are completely attributed to him and making more money.

Now tell me what he has to gain from going to the Lakers.

Cavs trade Love Smith 26 and two seconds to the Bulls for 7.

About to break.

Being the good guy.

what contract woud kawhi take if he re-signed. taking into account his age and his prime

I'm being salty right now. Congrats to TOR for keeping kawhii, congrats to Utah for landing Conley. Let's hope for a good season. Goodluck to all the teams (including GS) and all projected contenders.

Attached: 1548463270366.png (656x660, 463K)

LeBron: Ruins Space Jam

MJ: Somehow revives the Looney Tune's popularity and creates a cultural icon

That's all I ever needed in the GOAT debate

except lakers

And fuck Westbrook

Kahwi is gonna stay in Toronto because Dirk started a new era where quality of championships matters more than quantity.

Dirk 2011, LeBron 2016, Kahwi 2019. That’s what people will remember from this decade. Everything else was just filler to build up the bad guys so the good guys could ultimately take them down in an amazing feat of glory.

He will have the entire country of Toronto backing him.

im a lakers fan, but okay sure Canada.

Also fuck everyone but Westbrook he's based as fuck

Also fuck the Lakers I'm not a Lakers fan

All of them. The exact distribution of blame, who knows. Just that there's enough to go around. Pelinka looks especially bad since he schemed to take over from an objective moron in Magic and then proceeded to get trade raped and fuck his cap at the same time.

last 2 digits = number of games boston wins

>And fuck Westbrook
>Also fuck everyone but Westbrook he's based as fuck

lol

Why didn't the Lakers wait a year to get AD in free agency?

He's well worth the wait even with the Warriors injured.

Also they could've waited to make this trade after free agency, if KD leaves the Warriors you don't need to make an all out 1 year to win trade.

82-0 next season

>pelican's GM dabbed on Magic so bad he had to quit
>then proceeds to dab on Rob
how big is this guy's balls?

he doesn't play for the fans.
Kawhi is a 2x champ. He probably is going to make his decision based on family. He owes nothing to Toronto.

Yeah well at least we still have the J's and not to mention this handsome white devil

Attached: hayward.jpg (1024x683, 73K)

yes Westbrook is very based, i admire his love and passion for the game of basketball

The point of waiting until after free agency is the biggest reason we're all laughing at the Lakers

If they made this trade after June 30th they'd have 3 max slots
But they're impatient brainlets and fucked up trading early.

>Lakers still getting rings while all Toronto had was primo fuckin pasta
youtube.com/watch?v=tNIqK9lHFCY

lebron is getting older

Fuck LeBron

This just makes laker fans even more BASED

LeBron James? More like LeGroin Strains

this guy could have been on New Balance with Kawhi

Because LeBron is already 34. He can’t afford to wait.

Kawhi being the only New Balance guy makes him super based. If he was marketed with Hayward it'd be lame as fuck.

LeBron is 35. He's been aging well so far, but father time is undefeated. You don't know ahead of time if a guy's decline will be gradual and graceful or come all at once, so they have to get Davis is now. They just botched it terribly by not understanding the cap rules.

The NBA's cap rules are arcane and needlessly complicated, but no doubt power agents like Pelinka had at least some input in helping put the CBA together so they can own it.

>STEVENS
>STEVENS
>WHAT R U DOIN
>GET THE BALL OUT OF SMAHT'S HANDS
>PASS THE BALL TO HAYWOOD
>DRAW UP A PLAY FOR HAYWOOD
>

Attached: celtics-fans.jpg (640x360, 63K)

could have gotten Eboy & Ivory special editions

>Dirk 2011, LeBron 2016, Kahwi 2019.
ONE OF THESE THINGS IS NOT LIKE THE OTHERS

Attached: micheal jordan looking upset.jpg (570x238, 27K)

I SWEAR TO GOD AINGE IF YOU KEEP THESE PICKS AGAIN, IM GOING TO FUCK YOU UP!

Yea Kawhi's is an asterisk

Yeah Dirk is wh*te

because lebrons bones are full of green dust

lebron is 42 he ain't getting any younger

just when things were looking up...Are there ANY competent general managers out there?

>Pelinka entered the Bachelor of Business Administration program at the School of Business Administration where he accumulated a 3.9/4.0 grade point average.[96]

ths faggot should have stayed an agent, and let someone who REALLY knows the game to run the team. I swear he's tip toeing the line, if he fucks up the bench I FUCKING SWEAR. Literal Ivy league education and he can't be assed to at least check the fucking of free agency. Really losing patience with this guy. Get a basketball as GM for fucks sake.

Which one? As far as I can see, all of them were examples of a player all but singlehandedly bringing a championship to a franchise which had never won before.

its over for the Celtics, they had their shot last season, but decided to slurp greek semen instead

Lebeta's 2016 title was a huge asterisk also. You'd know that if you watched the series.

The content on this general is a reflection of the subhumans that inhabit it

Pelicans set themselves up nicely for their post AD future, considering their pick in this upcoming draft too

yeah Raptors GM, who is basically Masai's yes man

I agree that Kahwi’s is a bit more tainted than the other 2 since he played against a team which was at half strength.

2011 Mavs. Were you too young to witness Dirk tear through the western conference then go in raw against the Heat? 2016 and 2019 were decided by injuries and refball.

literally came back from a 1-3 defecit against a 73 win team against a 2x reigning MVP. Don't try and act like that's not the greatest accomplishment in NBA history.

>but Draymond got suspended for 1 game when the Warriors were up 3-1

Attached: 0620jpg-570cec21e5b26c37.jpg (620x1333, 191K)

How did the lakers not know? Arent they suppose to have like a group of people to know this shit?

Kawhi seen in LA saying I really want to play for a team with zero all stars whose best players couldnt start for the Raptors.

To be fair, Dirk’s championship was due to other teams choking and collapsing.

LEBRON THE GOAT
SAY IT WITH ME
HIGHEST PER RATING ALL TIME THE ADVANCED STATS THEM HARVARD NIGGAS COOKIN UP SAY HE THE BEST EVER

>5 year plan to get one player
>Retard keeps the fucking assets instead of doing anything
>keeps Kyrie before the deadline even though shit is clearly not working
>Could've signed Kawhi but decides to go all-in on Brown and fucking Rozier
>Assets literally lost all their value outside of Tatum

Game 5 was a perfect shitstorm of events that swung the series in their favor. It started with Bogut getting his knee sniped and ended with Lebeta bitching to get apemond suspended for the next game after they "reviewed footage". Game 6 of the 2016 NBA finals has to be one of the most tainted in the history of basketball.

>hurr just wait lmao

Yes it has its positives such as saving cap space but a lot can happen in one year. AD could end up changing his mind an signing someplace else.

Bobby Wester? I'm talking like Shaq or Kobe someone who's played, someone who has a sense of urgency. Tired of these lame fucks ruining our franchise. It gets frustrating when these random suits fuck it all up so that they can get a paycheck. I swear If AD starts going pussy on us, im going to flip. I WANT WINNERS ON THE ROSTER damn it. fuck, we're the Los Angeles Lakers for fucks sake.

if the lakers were smart they would have copied the rockets structure. both the gm and the president have a powers split of about 50/50. Morey ostly works on the drafting enad player evaluations while the other guy focuses on finding money with sponsers and building stuff with the community of houston. the lakers should have moved pelikna to in a similar role where he focuses on the Business aspects of the team while hiring a gm that would mostly focus on building the team

yeah Bobby, hes like only 30

Might as well make him a point forward

They literally missed out on Kawhi and Kyrie on the same team. Think about that

Honestly, even trading for AD is a risk. He could still decide to sign elsewhere if the current Lakers experiment proves to be a failure.

>copying the rockets
hahahahahahahahahahaha *gasp* hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha *gasp* CP3 contract, capela "forgot how to play basketbal" contract

Yes, but Kawhi signing a 1+1 with Toronto to feel out the front office before commiting / go elsewhere might also be a possibility since signing a new contract in 2020~21 would leave him at the highest tier of salary available (up to 35% of the cap since he'd be in year 10)

Lakers could have had Paul George right now

>Hayward eating up shots that should go to Jaylen and Jayson
JUST

>The Timberwolves have been aggressive in their attempts to move up in the draft from No. 11 and are among the teams that have discussed acquiring No. 4 from New Orleans, league sources say

Asterisk.

Title.

>waaa the 73 win team lost their 3rd best player for a single game despite having homecourt advtange and a historically impossible odds to lose in a series
Maybe draymond shouldn't have been chimping out all post season, kicking people in the nuts and swinging at Lebron's.

>they lost bogut
Oh geez. the cavs lost Kyrie and Kevin Love in 2015. boo hoo you lost andrew fucking bogut. he's definitely stopping lebron and kyrie.

The Warriors had all the odds stacked against them! poor guys!

nevermind the fact Curry had 3 chances to show up in 3 elimination games and couldn't solidify the series. It all came down to those last 3 minutes and the Cavs best 3 players capitalized with LeBron's historical block, Kyrie's stepback 3 on curry, and Kevin Love's lockdown defense on Curry. It is one of, if not, the most historically great finals series ever.

meanwhile lebron missed the playoffs for the second time in his career with the current lakers organization sructure and might fuck up the ad trade

the Cavs also had a meme in Ty Lue coaching and the Warriors had basketball mastermind Steve Kerr.

I was calling him an idiot for the last couple of years. Shit, he should've gone for fucking Melo when they needed a non-manlet to score in the 4th.

Dude just stockpiles assets and does nothing with it. All those picks have lost value and Brooklyn looks to be in a better position than the Celtics. In what fucking world does should that ever happen after Billy King made that retarded deal?

Now, Ainge has to hope that some dumbass team (Thunder/Rockshits/Blazers) decide to inexplicably blow it up.

There should be a separate person for the following tasks:

Handling players contracts / Free Agency
Drafting players (works with scouts)
Business

the business guy who has the money should solely be focused on giving the others the money for what they request, so if we need a FA, then all they have to do is worry about the money. They shouldn't be involved in putting the team together, Im starting to think Pelinka doesn't know a damn thing about basketball and knows just as much as we do in terms of how the game works. Really starting not to like this guy, at least Kuptchak played the fucking game for fucks sake.

LeGM was calling the shots of the trade, this was all his fault. He thought Rich Paul could handle it. But Pelican's GM was too smart

What in the fuck did Drake mean when he said he wants his chips with the dip?

The problem with the Celtics is back in the day they purposefully marketed their team to white supremacists and now every black father who witnessed that era tells every black son about the great NBA race war of the 80s when the KKK Celtics faced off against the Kara Boga Lakers and didn’t realize that would have long term effects on their ability to sign black free agents in 2019.

Can't he just sign a long term deal with an opt-out after the first year? I admit I don't understand all the intricacies of NBA contracts. They do stuff like that in baseball all the time.

So, uh, you don't think Pelinka is stupid enough to actually carve out that third max slot, right? If he signs another max player he's literally going to have to fill out the rest of the roster with G League players.

Attached: 6f5.jpg (427x365, 16K)

>The Timberwolves have been aggressive in their attempts to move up in the draft from No. 11 and are among the teams that have discussed acquiring No. 4 from New Orleans, league sources say.

No. I’m pretty sure he’s already well aware that he has no chance of signing Kahwi and has instead opted to build an actually decent team around LeBron and AD.

>walking downtown at lunch
>walk past Nate McMillan
>don't realize it's him until it's too late
>I could have told him not to get Rubio
Fuck

Attached: joke.jpg (187x297, 11K)

>Be NB
>Kawhi falls on to lap
>"Board man" story falls on lap
>Could have one of the best shirts of all time with "Fun Guy" and "Board Man" shirts
>IDIOTS PUT THEIR FUCKING LOGO ON THE FRONT

W-why!!!! I'm still getting it, but why the fuck wold they do that. I don't even mind their logo hoodie, but don't fucking add your logo on the front of those two shirts. They could've just had it on the back.

Maybe Rockets

Only way i'm editin the trade as the Pelicans so Lakers can have their extra cap space is if they give me Kuzma too. go ahead and try to win the west with only 3 players and no depth, that only works in thbe east

Happening

Attached: Screenshot_20190620-023035.png (1440x2560, 1.12M)

im okay with the logo in front, but they really should have made a special kawhi logo. gonna wait until the resigning is official before i go all in on kawhi gear

as long as he avoids reddick. he fucking sucked ass in the playoffs

Why do Lebron teams never have any depth?

Early termination options is only applicable on the 4th year in a 5 year contract at the earliest, which is why Lebron and KD have been signing 1+1 deals in recent years (see Section 57 where it explains about options in more detail)

cbafaq.com/salarycap.htm

That kid is based af

it's the ring anniversary

Except said marketed white guys were top 50 all time players and hall of famers

I mean, all those teams are obviously gonna eventually blow up, but I down the Celtshits will ever be able to capitalize on it.

It looks so out of place though. And re-sign or not, you should still get it. He won you you're first ring. Show respect to the Board Man.

strange cope. i can tell by this thread and others that the incoming lakies' dominance this season is really going to make some kids upset

Attached: ash.jpg (518x509, 78K)

Shut the fuck up little bitch before I give you another asterisk

fuck Pelinka, all I want is a competent roster than can compete. No drama, I've seen reports that Jason Kidd wants to steal Vogel's job already. That's soo frustrating after we just got rid of lavar ball. Every season is seems like off-court distractions keeps us from focusing on winning.

I'm happy with the big 2, as long as they don't fuck up the bench, for fucks sake, please don't fuck up the bench, even on undisputed they mentioned patrick beverly.

WE NEED PATRICK BEVERLY IF WE WANT TO COMPETE WITH PERIMETER TEAMS

Those draft picks never had any serious value, for a trade to happen the other side must be willing to engage.

The only major mistake Ainge made was being overly cautious about Kawhi's injury, but so did every GM in the league outside the Raptors.

I’m so dumbfounded by all the negativity surrounding this trade. Do people not understand that AD is a Top 5 player in the league with MVP upside? The guy is a future hall of famer and he’s 26 years old. I mean in my mind, you trade the house to get that guy. That guy gets you rings, a dynasty, and future free agents and young talent galore. He’s one of the most dominant centers the modern NBA has seen. Pair that with Lebron and a potential 3rd Star? Fuck the late first rounders it’s ANTHONY FREAKING DAVIS.

Attached: frieza_s_new_form__lakers_joke_by_thatonedbzkid26_d8w0zgi-pre.jpg (769x1039, 79K)

2015 was a shitty asterisk year too, we weren't talking about that. Bogut was their primary rim protector and his illegal screens were essential to GSW's success. You're really undermining what Draymond's presence meant to that squad in 2016. He was their defensive anchor and arguably their best playmaker.

Holy shit is this legit?

Really, in the end, Ainge should not have traded for Kyrie. I don't blame him for maxing Hayward, nobody could have predicted he'd get that injury. But Kyrie is a fucking snake and a headcase, and he's directly responsible for almost all of the Celtics' misfortune this season. Kyrie was the problem and Ainge never should have gotten him.

Attached: kyrie-irving-nba-2k19-lakers-e1558064122187.jpg (780x439, 25K)

Nani...?

AD couldn't even lead the Pelicans, with a solid supporting cast, to the playoffs most years. Top 5 player my ass lmao. He's another Demarcus Cousins, but even worse because he's injury prone.

i bought the conference and the championship hats
i dont even wear hats

>You're really undermining what Draymond's presence meant to that squad in 2016. He was their defensive anchor and arguably their best playmaker.

I most definitely agree. However he only missed game 5. As far as I am aware. Draymond played in Games 3, 6 & 7 and lost those games. Draymond and Bogut's absence does not make 2016 an asterisk title.

Kyrie wasn't a fucking idiot back then though. Everyone thought he was a chill guy who didn't want to deal with all the shit that Bron brought forward. Nobody expected a flat-earther who can't lead a team.

>AD
>Top 5
He ain't better than LeBron, KD, Kawhi, Giannis, Curry or Harden. Top 10 for sure though.

>Adrian Wojnarowski on the pre draft show on Kawhi: “Raptors have closed the gap but still have a long way to go to catch the Clippers and are running out of time."

Shit, Draymond was the only one who played in that G7. IF they won, he would've easily gotten Finals MVP

>A source within the Lakers organization not authorized to speak publicly has indicated to me that at least two teams across the league have asked for Kyle Kuzma in return for taking back contracts of Mo Wagner, Isaac Bonga, and Jemerrio Jones.

>Draymond and Bogut's absence does not make 2016 an asterisk title.
Then Love and Irving's absence doesn't make 2015 an asterisk title. Durant and Klay's absence doesn't make 2019 an asterisk title. I love your logic.

>tfw someone asks you what the word "government" means to you

Attached: 1556895258222.gif (457x640, 2.32M)

The Clippers could actually be some good shit this coming season if they get Kawhi. Kawhi plus that great team of nobodies from last season could be a big deal.

>Those draft picks never had any serious value

What? That Nets trade yielded TWO 3rd overall picks and an 8th overall pick, which then turned in to Brown, Tatum, and Kyrie. That absolutely is serious value.

>The Post has confirmed Brooklyn might have qualms about signing the enigmatic Irving if he isn’t bringing the injured Durant with him.

The Lakers are over a barrel, might as well squeeze them.

yeah no shit. Kyrie by himself sucks

we gon get kawhi

Attached: DC0C1FD6-E1B6-4E7A-AA29-EBBED6A1B347.jpg (645x729, 71K)

>Kyrie goes to the Knicks after all
>Durant doesn't
>the Knicks are just Kyrie and some scrubs
>Kyrie's weird snake bullshit gets him eaten alive by the New York media
>nothing changes on the court, the Knicks suck just as much as ever

Attached: 1559022337244.png (720x400, 224K)

I mean, they're in prime position to just blow it up and rebuild. It wouldn't even take long

.Yes they did... They literally had to change the odds again because everyone was fucking tanking so much. Picks are always a prime asset for any GM because they could flip it or sign a rookie for cheap while still keeping a max player. Shit, they had the most upside because of those picks and were always in conversations but dumbass Ainge never wanted to break the deal.

Remember folks, everytime you talk to a Laker fan in this thread you're talking to someone who looks like this. Never take them seriously.

Attached: bbbbbbbbbb.jpg (1024x763, 260K)

me mum said i need a summer jobby. i think i might run away for good this time

Whatever happens.

Lebron + Anthony Davis + Kuzma + $23 Million in Cap Space or more (TBD)

Is better than the team last year. RIGHT NOW.

And that’s what having Lebron does. Taking consideration of right now.

I’m positive Lonzo and BI are gonna be amazing and those picks. But you know how long that’s gonna take? Then we shouldn’t have signed Lebron at all.

Even if they made a jump this year, they still don’t have playoff experience.

Attached: hmm.jpg (1024x530, 95K)

fucking hate rumors

Attached: 64382737.jpg (388x388, 20K)

I’m glad you posted anime fanart that was drawn by a 5 year old to go along with your post so I know immidiately not to respond to this nonsense.

youtube.com/watch?v=zdxLRQgr4F8

Attached: bleatingnoisesshannonlebron.jpg (650x348, 197K)

Attached: lakerfan3s.jpg (1024x689, 264K)

fuck jobs

Attached: lakerfans5.jpg (1024x689, 205K)

This

>tfw you want to slice the Achilles of any reporters giving bad rumors about your team

Lakers fans are the ultimate proof that Southern California would be the best place on Earth if it weren't for all the people who live there.

Kyrie's flat earth shit came out during the 2017 playoffs on the Roadtrippin podcast. I am well aware of Kyrie's history because I'm a fan of him. A lot of people would have told you Kyrie wasn't all there in his head. Why?

He has had plenty of lockerroom issues dating back to the Dion Waiters days pre bron that resulted in Waiters punching Kyrie in the face a couple of times.

>During the 2017 post season, Kyrie would not partcipate in team dinners or have active contact with his team

Those Cavs teams had healthy lockerooms. Everybody got along. It was a bunch of veterans who knew each other and rejoiced around Bron to lead them. They were mature and had plenty of role players who knew their job. Kyrie was the odd one out. It was weird how he requested a trade when him and lebron had their peak chemistry making it to repeated finals. Somethings wrong with a guy who wants out of that. The Cavs had Kyrie in an amazing situation. a #2 guy who can get a bucket for himself while lebron got others involved. They won a championship. They were the highest offensively rated team in nba playoffs history in 2017.

then

>Requests a trade and threatens surgery
>Gets traded to a great team in Boston
>"Wow what a great fit, he's gonna be such a good leader!"
>Decides he hates it
>Trashes the young players to the media
>Shuts down in the playoffs
>Doesn't lead the team when he said he wanted to be a leader
>Ghosts the team and leaves in free agency

just work for a year and then use that money to live in a 3rd world country for 4 years. its what i do. feels good to be free and not have to work 24/7.

Tbf this is how I envision this entire website

Any tips on how to improve my vertical leap?

I'm 6'3 and a fucking disgrace because I can't jump more than 2 inches.

Literally me as well

palm trees, sunshine, swimming pools, movie stars or frozen Canadian arctic tundra

Attached: lakerfans29.jpg (1500x1000, 347K)

>A source within the Lakers organization not authorized to speak publicly has indicated to me that at least two teams across the league have asked for Kyle Kuzma in return for taking back contracts of Mo Wagner, Isaac Bonga, and Jemerrio Jones.

Attached: Kawhi-Leonard_s-sister-reacts.jpg (1890x1060, 479K)

Holy fuck this guy is the definition of based

be black

Check

What's step 2?

I wouldn't call the USA third world yet

Attached: californianwomen.jpg (1029x686, 216K)

boingvert

But didn't all the picks Ainge acquired for this draft lost their value too?

MEM: Somehow went to second, which means it'll probably convey either in 2020 or 2021
LAC: Outside of lottery because Ballmer refused to tank
SAC (Acquired from PHI when they traded up in 2017): Expected to be in Top 5 but is at 14th

youtube.com/watch?v=EZ7gQMgdDRE

Attached: 46-462836_10115348-90s-kid-pepe.jpg (300x324, 56K)

Does Pelinka pull the trigger, bros?

someone kill me. i want to die soo badly right now.

Attached: 5DcoX1T.jpg (1021x682, 122K)

>Report: Kyrie Irving Treated Jayson Tatum Same Way LeBron James Treated Him

>high waist sweatpants
>2 hats
>lakers comic shirt
>black leather fanny pack
/fa/ as fuck. pic related is literally me though (far left)

Attached: 1491505528030.jpg (1844x1240, 431K)

>that PSP on a karabiner

My god this man is on another plane

Nah fampai, I always imagine we're talking to 90% those guys, 5% normies, 2.5% chads, 1.25% shady fucking weirdos, and 1.25% famous people who enjoy a good laugh.

lol this one is real

stop hating on the PSP chad

Lads
How can white people even compete?

Attached: Poor Little White Boy.jpg (593x787, 158K)

Oh, I would. It's completely finished and running on fumes. People don't realize it because the hammer hasn't dropped on reserve currency status. Global trade is in complete collapse and people aren't going to bring manufacturing back to the US for the same reasons they don't bring it to the Congo.

hes mexican

Is this how all lakers fan look. Disgusting it all makes sense now

Attached: 1554820460304.jpg (540x720, 61K)

We haven't talked enough about how hilarious and knicksy it's going to be when they talk Barret

The Memphis pick is still super good, Memphis isn't going to be at all good in the next 2 years. The protection next year is annoying but that's still probably a top 6 pick in 2021. And the 2021 draft is actually good

It would be actively insane to trade one of the 3 actual basketball players on your roster to clear cap space

So, yes, absolutely

youtube.com/watch?v=fdIqvyBlT00

Attached: jeanie_buss_400x400.jpg (400x400, 30K)

>poorfags only notice poorfags because richfags rather not slum it most of the time
What a shocker

lmao what the lakers gonna do if they get another max player? sign 46 year old kyle korver for the min to fill out their roster? lmao

ok anons, which team is going to have it THE worst this season though?

>Oakland has no sense of aesthetics so only picks uggos
What a fucking shocker

Attached: oakland violent crime rate.png (450x450, 129K)

Lakers roster if they trade Kuzma to make cap space for another max player:
Lebron James
Anthony Davis
Max player #3

LMAO THEY GOTTA GET 10 MORE PLAYERS WITH NO CAP SPACE LMAOOOOOOO

damn, this shoe is terrible

Attached: New-Balance-OMN1-Basketball-Shoe-1.jpg (900x632, 119K)

Knicks or Cavs. Knicks might be decent if they can sign a non-Durant star. Cavs definitely will be terrible no matter what.

Asterisk. Title.

Kawhi. Is. Gone.

Deal with it.

cavs fan here
we knew kyrie was retarded but he was our retard
eat shit, boston

Not gonna lie, I’ve never once thought this picture is funny. The dude is clearly mentally handicapped, and its just sad.

Like some of the lakergirls pictures are pretty funny, but this one is just ragging on an actual unironic person with Down syndrome.

Why is KAT universally hated despite putting up numbers?

>not a math student

>seething poorfags: the thread

Attached: seething poorfags.jpg (600x699, 94K)

well what did you expect? Kawhi designed it

Doesn't play defense consistently. People think he's soft. He shoots 3s, which a certain segment of NBA fans think is a sign of spiritual weakness in a big

stuck up unmotivated zoomer

remember when shabazz muhammed was supposed to be the next lebron

leave my lakies ALONE

If Kawhi doesn’t sign with the Lakers(assuming the Lakers offer the max) he is the stupidest son of a biscuit in the world. He and Davis would rule the NBA for years after LeBron retires. Not to mention he will definitely get a chip in 2020 and probably 2021 and on and on. Somebody has to talk some sense to him. Also he’ll make more money just being on the Lakers from endorsements.

With KD out a year and possibly gone fron GSW altogether you don't need 3 superstar teams. Two guys and the right roleplayers are enough to win a championship. Kareem and Magic, Jordan Pippen, Kobe Shaq, Kobe Pau. Kawhi just did it with his 2nd best player was either Lowry, Gasol, or Siakim.

Lebron should put AD in space jam 2 and treat it like a buddy cop movie to make up for the 4 mil AD should waive so we can get some shooters and 5s.

Picks don't mean a damn thing.

Look what happened with DLO, Randle, Zo, Ingram. Unless you're like AD who clearly was able to rise and be a super-star, this is what I think all these picks were worth. A tried and true proven all-star that doesn't have to grow into themselves a year or two into the league and maybe just fade away.

P.S. Funny how 3 out of the 4 are now on the Pelicans. How weird is that gonna be when they come play in LA?

he looks homeless probably a war vet who lost his mind and replaced horrible killings with kobes game winners

> NOLA, I’m told, is assembling assets in all out effort to leapfrog Knicks into second slot in order to snare RJ Barrett. Obviously, Pels are offering Grizz No 4 pick as part payment. No pity parties planned. NY would land Morant or Garland. Memphis would pluck point that drops.

Is comment from reddit?

Wizards

>No front office stability despite Grunfeld is gone since there's no replacement for him yet
>First year of that John Wall Supermax and he'll not even play a single minute because of that injury
>Bradley Beal will probably either end up getting traded despite he wanted to be there or being stuck there because the owner is too stubborn to tank and rebuild

Knicksfag here

I don’t watch college ball at all, is rj Barrett any good?

Why does the nba make their draft riggin so obvious lmao? every time a team loses a star they magically get the #1 pick

Remember, this is what flyovers do for fun. They're the kind of semen-slurping plebs that get their panties wet over a leaked TMZ nude or some Instagram thot scandal.
It's lowest common denominator consumption fit for filthy lowest common denominator plebeians.

Thank fuck I don't associate with these types in real life

Attached: plebs.jpg (400x322, 104K)

Do you guys think Steve Balmer is lowkey paying Woj to push the kawhi-clippers narative

we gon get kawhai, kyrie, kemba, dlo, brook, and kd

Attached: Brainlet Lelker Fan.png (441x580, 130K)

Like most college stars, he’s a meme

Based brainletposter.

If a player isn't lightskin just assume they are going to bust. Darky darks don't have enough intellient for the nba

i remember a time when people were more original than this. but that was before gamergate and thedonald...

>Lakers win rings
>fat ugly Gay Area commie chink seethes on the internet
Do we really need a reminder every thread though

Attached: lakers rings.jpg (600x600, 83K)

Pathetic 2bh

Attached: 1510951404050.png (407x286, 132K)

Wait a fucking minute. Middleton is seeking a max?

They're not going to trade Beal and he's good enough to keep them from being a truly garbage team

Barrett is very athletic, he's an NBA-level scorer, good rebounder, decent passer. On the other hand, he doesn't play defense at all and he can't shoot at all. So I would say, "mixed".

He doesn't need to pay Woj. Woj's whole business model is that he leaks stuff that front offices or agents want leaked, in return for scoops. 90% of what Woj reports is based on someone wanting that information publicly available.

That doesn't mean it's unreliable, you just have to take it for what it is.

minnesota lakers rings count?

Larry is a laker fan ayy81 lmbaobbbbb

Kawhi isn’t signing with the fucking Clippers lmao

>Barrett is a small forward who can't shoot
Into the knicks trashbin he goes lmao. Got yourselves a second Kevin Knox!

youtube.com/watch?v=r4bq8O5yO1k

Attached: 76386b969d15180a9f227a207a892c9c.gif (368x368, 1.35M)

They do for every team?

Even if they didn't we still have more than the (((Memeiors))) do or ever will, which is why their lowlife fans are devoting their free time to shilling and slandering on the internet.
Sad!

Kawhi was never interested in the Lakers. That's just what E!SPN wanted you to believe.

Doesn't hurt to try.

From what I've read Kawhi wants nothing to do with the Lakers. It's a two horse race between Toronto and the Clippers.

The ugly obsessed chink would be living in a box under a bridge if he ever tried pulling his shit in LA tbqh

m-m-muh g-groobergrapers...

I don't know where he's fucking going ,man

So Middleton is opting out on the Bucks, is it over for them now?

As a Cowboys fan I can somewhat empathize with the pain of Lakers fans, but at the same time need to remind you that you soft bunch of fucking faggots are not even 10 years removed from your last championship and it’s too way early for y’all to act like self-pitying little shits.

Attached: 4673180A-F4C1-4B62-8B8A-B7D616E3ABA6.png (418x404, 111K)

Why do police always have their bodycams off when an incident occurs?

He’s staying in Toronto quite obviously

youtube.com/watch?v=TEOAkuZcl40

Attached: boomer-death-rate1.jpg (500x450, 24K)

still a strong chance he re-signs there though, I assume he's just opting out for $$$$$ reasons

Lakers fans aren't the same as any other terrible fan base. You have the usual terrible frontrunner fanbase that the Cowboys or whoever else have, but then on top of that, you have Kobe brain poisoning infecting like 60% of Lakers fans. It's very sad.

Hakeem is losing years off his life in disgust watching this Houston team.

This is without question the grossest group in Houston ever. Steve Francis is rolling over in his grave

lakers havebnt even won a championship sinbce ive been alive why do they act like they win alot

>current NBA requires having shooters
>your organization doesn't have a program that creates or improves current roster shooters
>Proceed to draft, sign or trade for non shooters
Why do they do this?

still not even close to the Harden-Dwight team

>NPC commie shills 24/7 but we can't say anything about it or have different opinions
We just rather this place not turn into a third world dictatorship you know

this houston team would win rings in hakeem's era.

Are you 8 years old? No really though. Their last title was this decade

im on a limited life-span over here faggot. I'm not a fan of some shitty small market team, I want to win and win now. Investing time / money in young players who aren't mature to even act like a professional is a waste of time, look at what happened to all the Wolves youth, look at what happened to our young core, all gone to NO. Young cores are a meme, you're just going to flip them when they can't produce what their mouth said they were during the draft process. Unless you get someone special like KAT or another good pick, but even then, they're immature too, wanting to be praised without putting in work like the stars or veterans of the league.

Thibedeau and Pops are right, the only players worth getting are vets who know their roles and do what they have to do, the rest is up to the coaching.

(((coincidence)))

when does the nba draft start? its in an hour or so correct?

It's in 21 hours or so

you missed it

It starts tomorrow at 7PM EDT

No it’s tomorrow.

The sheriff's department wouldn't lie about a fake assault by a black man. They are very honorable civil servants.

>Owners when they have a "young core" for their fans to jerk off over

Attached: th.jpg (450x326, 21K)

Now that the dust has settled, why did Kawhi choose to leave Toronto?

Playboi Carti has a weird voice i don't like this nigga at all

>starting the nba draft at 11:30 EST
Bout time the league use dem real nigga hours

if your gf is working overtime shes cheating on you

If your gf is working she's cheating on you. Gotta keep that bitch locked up.

in fairness, the league only just this year decided to stop having free agency start at midnight

I mix up playboi carti and cardi b

theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-raptors-president-masai-ujiri-produced-id-before-altercation-with/

>The body cam, police said, switched off the instant Mr. Ujiri made contact.

What did they mean by this?

noone wants to visit the canadian white house lmao canada has no influence on the world

jokes on you I'm an incel

Back in 97 everyone wanted NBA caps and the only affordable one my mother found was a Sacramento Kings cap so I have a soft spot for them.
It's been years since I've watched an NBA game but managed to follow last week's finals and it made me want to keep track of this next season supporting the Kings.
What am I in for?

This would be a hilarious trial

just imagine an Oakland jury having to decide who they hate worse, the cops or the Raptors

Welcome back, Brazilian Kings poster.

this is his best work btw

Attached: marvins.jpg (1000x1000, 141K)

a lot of man drama

Why does the option of turning bodycams off even exist?

The Kings have a ton of really young fun players. They're not good yet but they're almost good and they're a lot of fun to watch. De'Aaron Fox is the fucking truth, one of my favorite guys in the league to watch.

A young core on the rise. Might make the playoffs as a low seed

Either a breakout season where they make the playoffs (even as a lower seed) or disappointment because Luke Walton will be shown to be a meme coach

younb cores never win championships and younh bcoe alwys reak up efroe theby canw in champsonhi

Yes

>young cores never win championships
literally the warriors were a young core. it took a few years but it happened

poo poo peepee

So police can make up lies with a convenient excuse

Any pacers fans? What's Vogel's coaching style? Can't get a good bench built without knowing how that faggot is going to use them.

So I think we need to start asking the really important questions about the Lakers. Such as: is Rondo coming back?

Lakers SCRAMBLING and REELING

You aren't getting a good bench when you only have 3 players who are above the D league

you should be asking bucks fans not pacers fans lmao

You should be more concerned on how long Vogel will last before he gets sacked (most likely mid-way through the season IFF the Lakers struggle) and Jason Kidd takes over

his style ain't gonna matter since jason kidd is already planting the seeds of doubt

defensive minded coach. he's not gonna do shit. jason kidd will fire him fairly soon.

>Yo Bron, Is that Vogel checking out your wife? Damn, son I would never do that as head coach

We have to get the best bench with the money we have. Assuming we trade Kuzma to get that third max. Who wants Kuzma though?

Trust me, ever since I saw that report that's a big thing on my mind aside from all this free agent shit. Jason Kidd is retarded, remember dropping the cup on court? baka hope he doesn't pull that over here.

Would Melo be the 4th best player on the Lakers?

why would the Pelicans even consider trading up to pair Zion and Barrett when Barrett and Zion didn't actually play well together in college? And also Barrett sort of sucks?

WTF? Is Peter Vecsey just talking out of his ass? Bizarre

Melo is the 13th man on any squad.

ofc, there is literally no one else on the roster other than the rookies we're trying to get rid of.

fuck this kike faggot

streamable.com/v6w5c

we gon get kawhi

My nigger I have an 8pack but no hops

why watch the draft when woj is gonna spoil everything

Lakers:
Add Aidsman cancer
Add LeGM + Rich Paul cancer
Already had Rob cancer
Now add Jason Kidd cancer
WHY

>Drake spends his entire rap career trying to convince people that Toronto is a hard city and that he's not a pussy faggot for growing up there
>there's a fucking shooting at the Raptors parade

Did Drake stage that? Was it a false flag?

Because they’re a meme franchise that makes meme decisions. If they’re actually gonna use that pick, they should use it on Culver.

the cope when kawhi doesnt go to lakers is going to be delicious

Melo wouldn’t be the 4th best player on a G-league team.

Fuck Drake.

I could understand trading up to 2 if you were trying to get Ja, I guess, theoretically. I would definitely try to take Culver myself. But Barrett makes less than zero sense to me.

Adrian Wojnarowski

Verified account

@wojespn
20s21 seconds ago
More
Milwaukee is trading Tony Snell to Detroit, league source tells ESPN.

i haven’t been on here in years, is /jah/ general dead?

>double lebron
>double davis
Wow that was an easy defensive game plan

Lakers, foo

Attached: 1447124765962.gif (619x417, 2.35M)

Literally nothing has changed since 2014 here

/jah/ had a brief revival on the Pelicans this last season. /jah/ hibernates but is never truly dead.

Good for them! I wonder if they had to give up a 1st to get it done. Tony Snell fucking sucks and I feel completely vindicated against everyone who tried to argue his contract was good. Only played 28 minutes in the fucking playoffs. Awful.

>
Tweets

Adrian Wojnarowski

Verified account

@wojespn
48s48 seconds ago
More Adrian Wojnarowski Retweeted Adrian Wojnarowski
Pistons are sending Jon Leuer to Bucks. Bucks are sending 30th pick on Thursday in deal too.

really didnt know snell was worth all that

Justin Reed and Fab Melo. 2 of the Celtics picks have passed away.

Bucks get Leuer in return. The Pistons get the 30th pick

order of impressiveness
Dirk
Lebron
Kawhi

Kawhi played well but the entire raptors suffocated gsw, he wasn't relied on to score, plus gsw lost two allnba players to injury

who care

the Bucks are giving up a pick. Leuer barely plays. It's a contract dump.

bucks are absolutely fucked. that was their year and my raptor stole it

Attached: 431536163.png (334x453, 127K)

gsw still had more all Stars and all NBA players than raps even after the injuries

Bucks are a franchise which simply can’t afford to pay out the ass in luxury tax. They had to find some way to relax their salary situation.

>Bulls drafted Snell instead of Based Dieng
ETERNALLY CURSED

Attached: 1477336946.jpg (400x300, 89K)

Send the bucks owner's daughter to relax the situation if you know what I mean

you now remember Lakerspics cope and tears after PG stayed in O k l a h o m a and Kawhi went to the fucking Raptors

They also just need cap space to make moves, and Tony Snell is a complete waste of cap space.

danny ainge literally owned Brooklyn for years and all he has to show for it is inefficient mormom grandpa, Kobe's down syndrome cousin and Jaylen Brown

kek

This is now a Landry Shamet thread. Kneel.

Attached: Waluigi.jpg (656x369, 26K)

And the Pelicans will be shit the next 7 years of Zion's rookie contract, too. Bad teams stay bad eternally.

>seething Gay Area libtards project their insecurities on winners
In case you haven't been following this general, it's what they do. It apparently can consume their livelihoods as well

Listening to Boys Night Out and crying about my high school oneitis

Call me crazy but the Bucks shouldn't re-sign Middleton

They have a new owner and front office

What gets lost in Dirk’s run was his spectacular performance in the WCF. Like, everybody always remembers his performance against the Heat and the the Lakers dynasty unraveling, but Dirk’s truly GOAT performance was against the Thunder.

He had to put the entire team on his fucking back to win vs OKC, and make Ibaka his eternal bitch.

Ngl I kinda like where Boston could end up if Ainge doesn’t fuck up and Tatum becomes a star. They could be like Toronto if their picks pan out, a star plus a bunch of depth players.

stay seething lmao

stay lottery lmao

>if Ainge doesn’t fuck up

So basically nothing big is going to happen until Thursday. Going to be a looong off-season.

*ahem*

FUCK THE CLIPPERS, FUCK WOJ, AND FUCK BALMER

Attached: 1560743054964.png (928x960, 417K)

>how are Curry and Durant's game going to synch up
>Curry is 1-1 without Durant and 2-0 with

>Bobby Marks
>Verified account @BobbyMarks42
>2m2 minutes ago

>Milwaukee could create up to $14M in room and bring back Brook Lopez using cap space. The $22M+ in cap holds of Malcolm Brogdon and Khris Middleton give Milwaukee an advantage when it comes to creating room. It also gives them a buffer when it comes to the tax.

i forgive kawhi for wanting to play beside this cutie

Excuse me, 1-2.

feelin good about my lakies

Who do the wolves want at #4? a PG or one of the top forwards??

>Bulls first 3 championships
>Detroit's first 2 championships
>Warriors recent 3 championships
>Celtics 80s championships
>Lakers 80s championships
Bruh... stfu about shit you don't know about youngin

who gives a fuck about the wolves lmao

They want to suck forever like always.

Search Woj on Twitter and see the mass of Laketurds crying about him not liking the Lakers just because he keeps reporting how inept they are as if it's not totally fucking true.

There's a reason you can't make the playoffs retards and it's not Woj

I got a bold prediction for you fucks.

With the Warriors injuries, his friendship with Steph Curry and his playstyle/Warriors system, Jeremy Lin will return to his hometown and where his NBA career started to start Linsanity 2.0...

And by that I mean he'll be a bench player, but a pretty good one that actually sees time.

Attached: lin-jeremy-warriors-7.jpg (1920x1080, 316K)

they really got their panties twisted over "scramble"
fucking hell

Jeremy got time during the regular season, he just stunk it up. Even in garbage time him and end of the bench would somehow give up 10 points in a minute

PG I figure.

The Wolves are weird because there was a very widespread and long-lasting rumor that they had promised Rui, and they never denied it, but they're also just sort of acting like it's not true. Very strange

They're sort of right to the extent that Woj is generally getting things from non-Lakers sources who are usually spinning against the Lakers

otoh it's still childish to act like that matters or is some kind of personal bias or spite

>that they had promised Rui
???

but yeah i think they want garland to replace jones. He's a good solid PG, nothing too flashy just solid game. check his highlights. Id draft him but you cna't pass up some of the forwards in this draft, they're monsters.

>???

The rumor was that they had promised Rui Hachimura that they would take him with the 11th pick if available. It was really widespread too.

Maybe it was just Rui's agent trying to fake teams out, like that time the Cavs got conned into taking Dion Waiters 4th. That was hilarious.

I know this. I watched. He got time against opponent starters when people were out for the Raptors, too.

I definitely wouldn't say he stunk it up. He didn't burn barns on a nightly basis, but he had some big quarters. I think the dude is capable as a system babby: some guys don't have the universal talent to succeed everywhere, but you pair someone well, like he with D'Antoni, and shit clicks. I think he'd fit coming off the bench for the Warriors with so many guys hurt and Livingston possibly retiring.

>leaf wins 1(one) ring and now act like they're some kind of NBA royalty
Why did I ever root for you treacherous fucks in the Finals again

Kawhi IS G O N E.

Incorrect.

Kahwi, Lowry, Ibaka, and Gasol have all at one point or another been all stars. Golden State with Klay and KD injured also have exactly 4 former or current all stars in Curry, Iggy, Draymond, and Cousins.

And if you’re talking about all stars just THIS year, the Raptors actually had more. Lowry and Kahwi were both all stars while only Curry was the only active all star for GS.

Take your *

maybe you should have won the ring this year instead of rooting for us ;^)

Why did you conveniently ignore all nba players?

nigga, I hate golden state as much as the next salty bitch, but they were decimated, just enjoy your ring and stop feeling the need to defend your asterisk online all day, the asterisk happens frequently in sports, you still got it so just take it

woj has no sources with la, he dont know shit about the team and he hates lebron

We have plenty desu. We just had to choose between the lesser of two evils apparently

Attached: royalty.jpg (529x800, 78K)

haha i was just joking guys, dont get so mad

But that doesn't mean he's reporting things based on bias. He doesn't have sources with the Lakers, but he does have sources among all the other teams and agents they deal with.

>cop
>libtard

You faggots are no better than the discord trannies when it comes to hot takes

im a lakers fan, stop fucking bringing up old titles. I want a fresh title to boast about. fuck them medieval titles. i want to win RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

Asterisk title.

Why are you so retarded? Can you not post so I can have a positive view of Lakers fans?

Seething.

Cope.

Because it literally makes almost no difference because Ibaka is the only 1 of the 4 Toronto players I mentioned that has never made an All-NBA Team.

He has, however made the all-defensive first team 3 times.

Watch the video and you'll see it was an incompetent black Oakland cop that got physical because he couldn't control his emotions and had to take out his precious (((Memeiors))) losing on someone.

So when someone from the winning team tried to join in on the celebrations, his natural inclination was apparently not to do his job but to jealously lash out instead. Typical Gay Area

why would woj hate lebron? he gives him stuff to tweet about. stop hating on wojdawg

>Goodman says that Irving treated him more like a "little brother" than an equal teammate and that such an attitude may have stunted Tatum's development during his second year in the NBA.

lol, stunted and not traded way to go bostonia.

Are you niggers new as fuck?

Woj has literally NEVER had sources anywhere near LeBron. Cleveland, Miami, and now LA.

This, but unironically

I do too. The newfaggots here seem to always need reminders though with the way they go on about things

Again, that still doesn't mean that he's making it up or saying it because he's BIAS or anything

If the Nets sign Irving instead of D-Lo aren’t they going to implode like the Celtics did?

Attached: A2528648-8645-43A0-BF7D-0DDC27E55430.gif (261x235, 2.53M)

wtf does woj even do? heeeey bucks gm get me the inside scoop i'll treat you to dinner buddy. i need to drop a WOJ BOMB to justify my salary to just tweet shit

>Take our full page ad in Toronto Sun to celebrate Raptors
>Bad losers

More people got shot at Toronto’s victory parade than Oakland’s. That’s an accomplishment.

Don’t you faggots have other buzzwords to throw around?

Woj has good sources with GMs, but not any of the players. And not even all the GMs at that. Woj has connections mainly just with all the small market franchise GMs, but not all the major teams.

The only GM of a major market franchise that is confirmed to be enough of a sniveling pathetic bitch to leak him insider info frequently is Danny Ainge with the Celtics.

Yes, Irving is cancer. Nets have good chemistry right now, some retarded flat earther who wanted to be the LeBron of his own team will ruin that

Imagine being this wrong and this assblasted.

WOJ IS "SCRAMBLING" FOR INSIDER INFO. fucking Michelin man / dough boy with onions glass crossover

i swear, if the pelicans get Zion AND Darius garland and lakers don't end up getting a good bench, im going to kms. Im watching highlights and this kid is good. fml, i hate it all.

Do Lakers fans hate the word “scramble” because their mommies didn’t love them enough to make them breakfast? Maybe they prefer their eggs over-easy because they’re soft as fuck.

Attached: 33A7AB9E-4140-47A6-80A4-2502FA917C60.jpg (396x385, 27K)

>tfw this whole case of racial profiling

It says it right there in the article. Ujiri was the one being racially profiled by an asshole cop trying to push his weight around because he was in his fee fees, you stupid leaf.

Nah, we're just not NPC commies who feel the need to jealously shill 24/7 about a superior franchise.
Dial 8 you wannabe 3rd world dictator

Attached: dilate.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

Wasn’t the cop black? Just another nigga moment that the DA would be dumb to pursue

Woj is definitely biased. Maybe not himself personally biased, but he is aware of and complicit in reporting second hand bias because he wants to maintain good relations with “his group” of league connections.

Based

He’s basically just a reliable mouthpiece for a certain group of insiders within the league.

Cope.

just took a massive lonzo and followed it up with a WOJ bomb that clogged the toilet

S C R A M B L E

im lmaoin at all the lelker fishies tryin to slander woj

swim fishies swim

NEW THREAD

Can't implode if you were never good

Ujiri is black. I don’t think racial profiling would even be an angle if the cop was black.

Imagine being this big of a faggot. Keep seething, incel

The only non-asterisks of the past few years have been 2016 and 2017. 2015, 2018, and 2019 are all asterisks.

j'almst