HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Capture.jpg (565x422, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UbMlJxI8KLw
youtube.com/watch?v=E5JgTRLFsgI&t=2m28s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is VAR racist? why does this only happen to african teams?

J
U
S
T

Holy BASED

Attached: oioi.png (640x400, 94K)

Attached: 1553188257623.webm (854x480, 2.74M)

i don't get it. keeper left the line too early? those are not called 99,99% of the time, and it wasn't called now either. she's barely off as well.

Name a more JUST football nation than jockland

Attached: Scotlel.jpg (1197x840, 102K)

where is this from, is it a show or what

BASED VAR SINSON

isn't it the second attempt?

i believe its a new rule change being enforced that they cant leave the line at all (which technically was the old rule but was never called)

>This is a 10/10 in Scotch eggland

Attached: OneMillionMorePlease.jpg (848x477, 44K)

>90:00 +2:13
That was the second penalty attempt. Nice try, though.

>managing to lose a 3-0 lead and getting eliminated by a saved penalty which was retaken because of VAR
You couldn't get more Scottish if you tried.

nah they are just enforcing it now because they realized they can rig games with the var replay

Only an Excuse. It’s on every Hogmanay on BBC Scotland

other angle

Attached: screenshotpen.jpg (1172x629, 83K)

no, first one. Second was at +4

good call, she's way off the line

i can't

Attached: bed shitters.jpg (940x720, 199K)

the funny part is on the retake, the penalty is shit and the keeper doesn't move at all.

maybe if they lost the lead in like fifteeen minutes, against a team who'd only ever scored two goals in world cup

What, really? Memory must be playing tricks on me then.

NED

>You are allowed a part of a foot to be above the line

Imagine choking a 3-0 lead and the final goal is from a retaken penalty which was wrongly allowed to be retaken.
Is there still domestic violence happening when the women's team fail?

just a test run for the mens world cup where the real money is. imagine the riggings

>keeper doesn't move at all
She just got a yellow for moving. Doesn't want to get a second.

yeah thats what i meant. but typed it badly.

>the zappers of Zaire

even wales and northern ireland have got out of the group in a world cup

Look at that joke
fuck liverpool
youtube.com/watch?v=UbMlJxI8KLw
look at their fucking goalkeeper RUSHING

>England won more games last year than Scotland have done in 40 years

stream/screenshot of the nigerian goalkeeper?

>communist referees

>mfw 5-10 year into the future, when this line rule becomes fully accepted by everyone, Slipperpool will not only be known as killers, but also as cheaters in Europe

Attached: 1541456334335s.jpg (225x227, 9K)

here's the nigerian that ended in retake and yellow card
she's much further out.

Attached: hm.jpg (1183x443, 53K)

i dont get it

Gonna be havok the first time this gets enforced in a men's game.

it was always the rule, referees were pussies

the irish goalkeeper in the 2018 u17s was given a red card (second yellow) for doing it in a quarter final penalty shootout and had to leave. mental.
youtube.com/watch?v=E5JgTRLFsgI&t=2m28s
2:28

U17s fly under the radar but imagine some south american country getting this in the world cup, heads would roll.

Attached: wew.jpg (657x409, 72K)

I know, but the convention was generally not to retake pens over this. Now the times are changing with VAR.
Dudek was really fucking pushing it though, I remember my dad (ex ref) commenting that night how Milan were refballed there, it was so obvious he was cheating.

based dad

Canada
Even Gibraltar and San Marino score goals.

Attached: firefox_OHQ5AmCOpb.png (932x393, 39K)

Canada has an excuse though, you don't really care about footie.
It's Scotland's most popular sport.

what the fuck is Mauritania

It's where you can legally buy boipucci slaves.

Honestly, the IFAB just changed the ruling on how this all works, that's the only reason you're laughing.

t. ref

It's the linesman's call, that's why you never saw it. They've also allowed the taker to take "stuttering" to basically bullshit levels, so it was always fair they allowed the keepers the jump a little early.

>Ball already been kicked.
Pull it back another half second idiot.

You mean to tell me that something can be controversial at the 2019 WWC and not involve the USWNT? Perish the thought!

you can stutter you're not not allowed to stop your run or stop your movement right before you shoot. I'm glad that rule is respected

>Is there still domestic violence happening when the women's team fail?
You mean they go home and beat their wives?

Joke