You remember Freddy Adu now

You remember Freddy Adu now

Attached: freddy-adu.jpg (745x565, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=azGKRF5r-EM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

please don’t

youtube.com/watch?v=azGKRF5r-EM

Is this a reference to him sucking? Or a reference to want to suck away the memories?

adus his vacuum post

It’s like the end of Raging Bull

Attached: 377E3D75-A868-4CE6-B5E9-8B198F0D56BA.jpg (502x502, 49K)

Come to Legia

This picture will never not make me die a little on the inside.

Look at this, mate. Does it make you feel better or worse?

Attached: Freddy-Adu-Pelé.jpg (431x477, 42K)

It should actually make you smirk due to the irony. Freddy Adu was a product of marketing. Never had talent. Never was good. Literally a meme player. And now at the end of his career, he is the one doing the marketing.

Attached: Capture.png (405x469, 19K)

Worse. Much worse. I actually feel bad for him. He was never that good and I think even he knew it. But the media were so utterly desperate for him to be the "next Pele", that they literally destroyed his chance of developing at an organic pace. He was never going to be a world beater, but he could've easily had a long and stable career at a mid-table club in England, Spain, or Italy, instead of shitting away his life in the Finnish second division. Jokes and memes aside, the whole Freddy Adu saga, is one of the saddest stories in all of sport.

yes, I read yesterday's espn article about him, pretty depressing that even Chelis tought he was useless

no more depressing than him saying that at 30 he still feels young enough to start over

article is full of feels, kinda hard not to feel a bit bad for the guy, he entered the sport with the mindset of a spoiled child, now you read the interview and he thinks he has matured enough to give it a last try, but honestly he sounds more like he just matured to the point of an adolescent mindset now.

>lie about age while destroying kids in that group
>have to play real competition
>utterly exposed and btfo
if he knowingly did it i don't feel bad
if it was his parents and agent then it's unfortunate.

*shoegaze music stops*

Attached: fc33010e5f7ecc254214ebe3bbee2c02.jpg (800x430, 54K)

he dated jojo, that one hit wonder girl

Attached: freddy-adu-04262006_w010qks7j3x211zavw7t63apo.jpg (1920x1080, 451K)

you know the rest

Attached: 7fdc2-adupelepng.png (600x257, 339K)

>le green card lottery man

>wasn't allowed to stay in one place for more than a year since 2013

damn, he was basically turned into a gypsy

I really think he wasn't as young as people said. His career looks pathetic if you think he was actually playing in MLS at 14 but if he was really already 17 or 18 it makes more sense.

>he could've easily had a long and stable career at a mid-table club in England, Spain, or Italy, instead of shitting away his life in the Finnish second division
mate he couldn't hack it at belenses, a mid-table club in portugal, what makes you think he could hack it in the premiership, la liga or serie a? a lot of those shit clubs he played for weren't even at championship level

If I'd be a property owner I wouldn't rent to this guy seeing as how he never stays in one place for more than a year....

Dude must be living from hotel to hotel like some guy running from the law
Bit sad desu

did pele predict that he's have a long and successful career?

I agree with you. He was a green card lottery winner. I'm not trusting some African birth certificate.

I don't really think it's sad because he was getting paid well during this time. I'm telling you, the dude was shit from the start. Literally a marketing project. I played for IMG academy in Florida in my youth and I know the quality that some of these kids have. I knew from day 1 he was a fraud.

god, these days >we probably could've sold him for 200 gorillion to the eplel

Attached: vieira.webm (380x334, 163K)

Fraudy Adieu