Pathetic

pathetic

Attached: 125126126.png (469x593, 580K)

Ronaldo did absolutely nothing in the final though, him holding that trophy doesn’t mean anything

>him holding that trophy doesn’t mean anything
Cope

Just his presence was enough to put the netherlands on edge enough to even get that guedes goal opportunity

>being this delusional

You honestly think they would have won without Ronaldo?

Only against the Netherlands. Because >we were shit that day.

>we
>moroccan
What part of the Netherlands is Morocco lad?

Venlo stedje von lol en plezear aka wilders birth place

it’s called charisma,
being able to change the game and the mood of your teammates just by your presence

something that you will never have

go back to your shithole bekoko

>draw every game then don't do anything in the final
>not even a wc
>ts-tsu!

Attached: 1402939452846.png (160x209, 77K)

Attached: 1560819061644.jpg (750x763, 573K)

>being a messi fan in 2019

Can't tell if this "just his presence" stuff is a new meme or are these posters actually this delusional

>being a nog any years

So not really moroccan? Just a larping fag like the amerimutts?

it means a trophy for portugal :)

I am really moroccan though. I was even born in Morocco.

Attached: 20190619_225442.jpg (4032x1960, 1.32M)

Attached: 1560188862604.png (535x535, 545K)

lmao this is literally the best era to be black

The main difference between Ronaldo and Messi is that Ronaldo fans don't take themselves that seriously and their favourite player always provides endless ironic and cheeky memes.
Messi fans, however, take themselves too seriously, like humourless autistic individuals do, and they basically can't meme or banter.
For this reason alone, Ronaldo > Messi.
Messi doesn't even have an equivalent to TSUUUUUUUUUUU.

Attached: 1db549007b3bc515ec4dd95fd34c123c.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

>le wins in finals man
How many goals has he scored against eibar this year though? Exactly.

is this the face he makes when taking Badr Hari's cock up his ass?

yes

Attached: NL.webm (1200x695, 733K)

>Messoy got carried to a world cup final
>chokes
>goat, it was Higuain's fault

I don't understand this meme.

On Yea Forums maybe
Ronaldo fans on social media are dead serious

Is there a fucking problem m8

>4 key passes per game
>6.5 dribbles per game
>4 goals, 1 assist
>18 thru balls
>highest rated player of the tournament
>only player with more chances created was Ozil
>""""gets carried"""""""""

This.
I loved spamming TSUUU on UCL nights.

goals
>none past the knockouts

Messi was useless past the group stage. He was nonexistent for Argentina. The best players were Romero, Mascherano, and Rojo. They carried the team.

Just like the Euros

Some things never change.

>Lost TO GREECE *in PORTUGAL* in a final

that was the worst.

>Rojo
hahahahahahah
Rojo is the only reason argentina doesn't have trophies

TSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Attached: 1560120691952.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

Chads keep it /elite/

I'm not a huge fan of both but Ronaldo has way better memes than Messi and also doesn't look like an autist.
The Chad CR7 > The Virgin Messoy

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAÁAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIKM

COPE

FUCK MESSI

Attached: tsuuuuuuuuuuuargh.jpg (647x340, 58K)

>MUH WHOSCORED

Attached: C3D25BDC-5984-490B-B103-63E9BAF3FEC0.jpg (1800x1079, 544K)

he always delivers for TSU banter

rent free

>Ronaldo doesn't look like an autist

lel
his nickname is literally "robozão"

Attached: ronaldo tries to tap into ultra instinct.jpg (600x900, 76K)

Its coming...

Attached: GOAT.jpg (839x784, 115K)

Cope harder, faggot.

I was there watching him lift it, feelsgoodman

I love this meme, it exposes low IQ individuals who never played high level footy, if any at all

Go and watch Ronaldo and Messi play for their countries and look out for this. When Ronaldo drops into midfield to receive the ball he ACCELERATES the attack by drawing in defenders, recycles the ball to a wide player and then turns and sprints into the box. Many such cases. The attack always increases in speed and intensity when Ronaldo drops to collect the ball, he’s a master at recycling possession in the final third.

And then there’s Messi, an unironically selfish player. He constantly drops deep to collect the ball and SLOWS DOWN the attack. He collects the ball, turns, takes a couple of touches and makes everyone slow down to his pace instead of accelerating possession by choosing the best immediate option.

Ronaldo is 10x the player for his country compared to Messi, he was excellent in the Nations League Final. Only reason Guedes had so much room 18 yards out in front of goal was because of Ronaldos excellent positioning. Ronaldo could have ran into the Center of the box before Guedes got there, but he instead recognised the space and ran wide, pulling Daley Blind with him and leaving a massive hole on the edge of the box.
I promise you that if it were Messi he would have raced into the middle of the box demanding the ball while drawing 2-3 defenders into the box and stifling the attack.
Messi’s a better dribbler and Free kick taker than Ronaldo, but that’s it. Ronaldo is the worlds greatest player at off the ball movement among many other things.
TLDR; Get fucked

Attached: 7E42F8BC-2028-4925-9AE2-107F241BE9DB.jpg (2048x2048, 569K)

Nice one m8, take any pictures?

C O P E
O
P
E

Messi is literally just walking around this whole game. Doing nothing and conceding penalties. Worthless motherfucker

@93586061

Attached: THIS DOESN'T FUCKING GYPSY.webm (1200x338, 1.62M)

Every part of it now.

Messi scored and without him the argies would have lost that game

Messi playing like Ronaldo in his first 2 games in '16

Didn’t some poo in loo kill himself over Messi losing the World Cup race? Messoy fags should be liquidated

he might just take it home desu

*without VAR

Nice banter there lad

Attached: 1560641469972.gif (200x178, 518K)

Wasnt it Higuaín?
Better sort your excuses messoyfags

O TWAIN

Blessed post

I never liked kiwiposter but this is the truth

Stop making sense

>messoyfags can’t refute this

>not a single reply for more than an hour so twain pathetically replies to himself four times on four well known Twain proxyflags
O TWAIN CHAU CHAU CHAU

> muh off the ball movement
Intangible invented by Penaldo fans

>schizo messoyfags keep seeing Twain everywhere instead of facing the truth about GOATnaldo and Messoy
Faggots keep using “Twain” when that name has no fucking connection and is based on a misunderstanding. Lurk more

2004 Euro final vs Greece at home: 90 minutes. Zero goals and assists. Portugal lose.

2006 World cup semifinal vs France: 90 minutes. Zero goals and assists. Portugal lose.

2008 Euro knockout round vs Germany: 90 minutes. Zero goals and assists. Portugal lose.

2010 World cup knockout round vs Spain: 90 minutes. Zero goals and assists. Portugal lose.

2012 Euro semifinal vs Spain: 120 minutes. Zero goals and assists. Portugal lose.

2014 World cup group stage vs Germany: 90 minutes. Zero goals and assists. Portugal out in the group stage

2016 Euro final vs France: 20 minutes, subbed out from "injury". Zero goals and assists. Portugal win after 100 minutes against France in their home stadium with an African scoring the winning goal deep into extra time.

2018 World cup knockout round vs Uruguay: 90 minutes. Zero goals and assists. Portugal lose

2019 Uefa Nations League final vs Netherlands: 90 minutes. Zero goals and assists. Portugal win with Bernardo Silva and Guedes scoring the winning sole goal while Ronaldo is a passenger throughout the game.

>NOOOOOO THOSE FOUR REPLIES IN A TEN MINUTE PERIOD BY TWAIN PROXYFLAGS TO ANOTHER TWAIN PROXYFLAG ARE TOTALLY NATURAL T. TWAIN PROXYFLAG
OOOOOOO TWAAAAAAIN CHAAAAAU

maybe you are Twain too

Absolutely Based

>he’s still replying to himself
did the big bad copa America thread trigger you too much O TWAIN

Attached: 1557265708138.jpg (541x521, 83K)

Defense wins championships and Argentina's is shit.

I'm crying LMAO EVERYONE IS TWAIN LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Attached: messiiii.jpg (480x121, 6K)

Unlike Penaldo, Messi actually led his team to a title and contributed

Attached: messi-gettyimages-84051280.jpg (730x1009, 74K)

Based kiwi

Attached: TsuThrust.webm (1280x720, 565K)

>Aussie posters

Still mad about Italy hm?

>Under 23
Youth tournaments don’t count user

2004 Euro final vs Greece at home: 90 minutes. Zero goals and assists. Portugal lose.

2006 World cup semifinal vs France: 90 minutes. Zero goals and assists. Portugal lose.

2008 Euro knockout round vs Germany: 90 minutes. Zero goals and assists. Portugal lose.

2010 World cup knockout round vs Spain: 90 minutes. Zero goals and assists. Portugal lose.

2012 Euro semifinal vs Spain: 120 minutes. Zero goals and assists. Portugal lose.

2014 World cup group stage vs Germany: 90 minutes. Zero goals and assists. Portugal out in the group stage

2016 Euro final vs France: 20 minutes, subbed out from "injury". Zero goals and assists. Portugal win after 100 minutes against France in their home stadium with an African scoring the winning goal deep into extra time.

2018 World cup knockout round vs Uruguay: 90 minutes. Zero goals and assists. Portugal lose

2019 Uefa Nations League final vs Netherlands: 90 minutes. Zero goals and assists. Portugal win with Bernardo Silva and Guedes scoring the winning sole goal while Ronaldo is a passenger throughout the game.

Everyone knows ronaldo is the better player and the better athlete

TLDR, here’s the facts

International titles
Ronaldo: 2
Messi: 0
World Cup finals lost
Ronaldo: 0
Messi: 1
Retirements from the national team
Ronaldo: 0
Messi: 2
Champions league titles
Ronaldo: 5
Messi: 3

Attached: 6041403F-33A2-426B-976C-94A3D0B89105.jpg (750x763, 465K)

Those are the ones from reddit so what do you expect. But Messi - and Barcelona in general - does have more butthurt fans for some reason. I still remember the screeching over on barcaforums when barca gave the guard of honor in that game they lost 1-4 to halal years ago, and they still bring it up every chance they get. Then again last year halal refused to do the guard for barca because barca also refused to do so in that CWC match kek

>Penaldo is so bad he can only beat Guyana but not World Cup tier teams to make a final

I see.

>>only player with more chances created was Ozil

But Ozil was criticized for having a shit tournament

This webm makes me happy

Attached: 1560107268495.jpg (622x554, 61K)

Cristiano The best footballer ever Ronaldo is so better than Pissi that Pissi isn't worth cleaning Ronaldo's boots.

Can Ronaldo even do well in a team with a coach using tactics like this?

Attached: 77D2DBE1-07F0-4245-A997-A9290E9B5AE5.jpg (1137x640, 57K)

seething gyppo

>unironically liking Ronaldo
Ask me how I know you're underage or a 3rd worlder.

you mean le doesn't even play in finals man?

BUT MESSI HAS THE BEST DRIBBLE RATE IN FOOTBALL HISTORY

2019 is the year of the exposing of Messoy

>a 3rd worlder
>tftp

They're serious, believe me. I thought it was a meme as well until I saw people peddling that shit in legit sport websites.
They're a cult at this stage basically

What a based human being

>Ronaldo is less selfish than Messi
How can you people say things like this with a straight face?

>it's another messi v ronaldo monkey war
poverty ball needs its own board so you 3rd worlders can stop shitting up Yea Forums with multiple threads about the same thing.
Don't argue, there is no argument, I am right.
fuck off marios

Who’s the coach? Are they fucking retaeded

Ronaldo isn't an autist that's hard to work with so he doesn't have to deal with that shit.

ironically, that was the first time i ever felt sympathy for Tsu and rooted for him and he didn't even play

baziran