How many rings will they win together lads?

Attached: ingram-lonzo-zion.jpg (1698x794, 356K)

If Lonzo get away from his father I unironically want him to become elite. His passes are already pretty nice to watch

1. Literally just 1

Small baller detected
>that glorious feel when faveLA can no longer use this meme

I¨don't understand the American system

Why woud the Lakers give away all their young players and a 4th pick for a player that has only 1 year left in his contract? Why not keep all of them and just wait another year until his contract runs out?

It's not like LeBron+Davis+some shitters may win next year, they could have waited another year

lebron doesn't have time for that he's got a couple more years left. he doesn't have time to just sit another year and hope those young guys become legit

Why did he move to a team full of prospects then?

for LA lifestyle, cmon imagine having to live in Cleveland

Last digit determines

The guy on the right would be a great bull

None Lonzo getting flipped for a 2nd

Lonzion will be the best connection since Stockton to Malone.

lebron is 34 years with probably 38-40 years of nba mileage on him. he is 100% in win now mode

lakers are betting the long-term to win in the short-term. they might actually win the west if they can get a 3rd superstar since KD tore his ACL so late in the finals and will most likely still go to the knicks

Because it's the LA Lakers

>Why not keep all of them and just wait another year until his contract runs out?
no guarantee he signs with the Lakers after that. Paul George said OKC was only temporary and he was definitely going to the Lakers after that... then he re-signed with OKC. Kawhi said he only wanted to go to LA and anywhere else would just be a one-year rental. Now there's a good chance he'll stay in Toronto. They don't want to take that chance with AD.
Also, if they can get Patrick Beverley and a couple other good role players then they are the favorites. LeGOAT gets injured for one season and y'all forget how elite he is.

franchise killer lechoke forced their hand, this is what they signed up for lel

Why would you want to keep any of these shitters? Pelicans made Lakers a favour.

This is the one thing I can't understand about NBA players. I would live in bumfuck nowhere if that was what it would take to give me rings. I can live the LA/NY lifestyle after that

he literally lived in Cleveland. This is "after that," he's 34 years old and ready for the Hollywood life.

they'll try to get kemba then? they need a ball handler

LeBron knows how to handle balls.
Kemba isn't worth the price. Nor Kyrie. Unless they can get Kawhi or somehow Klay there's no point in even trying to make another max work.
They need a bunch of role players. They should keep Alex Caruso, let the others walk, and get good role players to fill out the roster.