The women's soccer world cup gets shilled pretty hard around here. Convince me why I should watch it

The women's soccer world cup gets shilled pretty hard around here. Convince me why I should watch it.

Attached: The+local+gym+tomboy+is+starting+to+look+extra+cute_f4ab6b_7048255.jpg (1200x1200, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/oniigai/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Women's football is shit. The only thing women are even good for is looking at naked.
>inb4 faggots call me sexist
I am. Shocking I know, but I weighed up the facts and that's where I landed. If you don't like it? well, you better learn to deal, because I'm going to be posting a lot around here from now on.

You shouldn't, I mean unless there is nothing else on but I can just go to the university grounds and watch womens HS teams, its the same thing

u shouldnt. i watch it just to have something to feel good about my nation with. and even then they dissapoint.

To be fair, read an article an hour ago that claim in the near future women's soccer will have a bigger audience than the male division because apparently female soccer is more technical and has more goals.

They think I should. I get bullied by commericialsw where some broads blame me for not knowing their names despite them playing for the national team.

tfw no big tiddy goth gf

sauce?

Unknown bro, sorry.

it's a cozy afternoon watch with some qt in it. Don't overthink it m8.

Attached: dabritz.webm (1280x720, 1.87M)

I don't know man, most soccer players seem kinda ugly. This isn't beach vollyball. Ironically even I have to much pride in myself to waste my time looking at those chicks like they're even above average.

Attached: 1636082-34719468-2560-1440.jpg (1050x590, 114K)

If you don't want to watch it, don't watch it, but don't get pissy about the fact a lot of people are enjoying the WWC

only thing missing is one with an eye patch and a hook for a hand.

I'm not pissy I'm just confused why anybody would like it.

instagram.com/oniigai/

volleyball has the same women, they just wear less bzw. more erotic gamedresses

Attached: 1558631313592.jpg (1835x2750, 1.88M)

I can't. if your men's NT rarely went to world cups, like >mine, I'd recommend watching it. otherwise, unless you know someone playing on the team, you're probably better off with the u21 euros or whatever

thanks
>all that cosplay stuff
ehh

Women's divegrass is pure lulz, mate.

>that's a boy

Attached: 1426390173623.png (400x388, 217K)

>it's not a boy

Attached: 1_dcJ7_AlibcRUpPeaZJEBCw.jpg (403x392, 27K)

Does it really matter?

Attached: 1546854232394.jpg (243x250, 6K)

>gets shilled pretty hard around here.
it's just american beaners from Reddit

23 is qt

>american beaners
no, it's american wh*Toids. CHIs would never acknowledge the existence of women's football since the american team is better than """their""" team

>those flags
please don't start ww3 over a trap