Is m*le football finished?

is m*le football finished?

Attached: AE1A98B3-0394-4735-B732-CD6307588B96.jpg (1080x1080, 244K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t0GPQVpQrQM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Now post the combined male and female records for sprinting, swimming, lifting...

we are talking about football

#respect

fatnaldo would put 20 past any women’s side in one game

inb4 klose identifies as a woman and bangs in 150 goals in the next 5 world cups

if any half-competent female side played Thailand a few more times they'd have players in the 30s and 40s

2019 I am forgotten

Attached: F5D4CE7B-F4DD-46AF-85DA-E090E180E492.jpg (2660x1995, 491K)

>banging only one more goal playing against WOMEN
top kek, Marta is finished

Based Brazilian non-white women which are the realest Brazilian women, no fake Brazilian women who talk shit like I'm German, Polish, Russian blah blah blah, fuck you bitch go back home, only True Brazilian Women and here's a song to celebrate this glorious record, from another powerful Brazilian True Woman.
youtube.com/watch?v=t0GPQVpQrQM

based

Why would you make a combined list when there's no combined tournament?

Serbs truly are the niggers of Europe

shut your mouth whiteboi before I shut it for yoh

Much easier for women to score though, GKs are like 170 on average

this but unironically. hell even I could score 4-5 per game against those joke goalies.

Lmao if loose was in the woman's world cup he would've scored 100 goals by now

Gebaseerd

The point is these kikes include both men and women when it suits them and separate them when it doesn’t. It’s patently obvious that any high school player could walk onto the WWC and break this record.

I will only speak for hockey and I will not reveal the school I went to.

Pre-winter olympics the womens US hockey team played warm up matches against various top northeast mens hockey teams in a lead up to the olympics.

It was summer. Half of us spent the last 4 weeks drinking on a dock by the lake. No workouts. No stick handling. College summer.

We scrimmaged these women twice at our home rink. No body contact, womens rules. It was like playing keep away from 12 year olds. We had to, and this is not a joke, pretend tk make errors to hand them turnovers, or simply make awful dumps so they didnt have to go all the way behind the res to push out (theyre cardio was worse than ours).

It was a joke. These were olympians? It was high school hockey tier. And when you see womens olympic soccer teams get DESTROYED by 16 year old boys, well, draw your own conclusions..

Was the score something like 26-1?

Wouldn't be an overstatement that any male striker who gets taken to a WC would have close to a hundred goals or maybe more now if he played against women.

>the absolute state of soccer

Attached: 1471018822211.jpg (936x1055, 104K)

moles eternally BTFO!

Attached: 83874618-stock-vector-anti-mole-sign.jpg (450x450, 23K)

>paralympics soccer
>guy shoots even more goals
>somehow best soccer player of all time now

how can whitebois even compete with balkan BVLLS???

Attached: 1467921540607.jpg (640x480, 42K)

never

Probably 14 penalties and 3 goalkeep blooters

t. Red Croat LARPing as a Serb

Based Miro

pretty good song

me in the trophy

People who make these kinds of claims know they are kidding themselves. Because it’s conveniently seen as virtuous to elevate women in the mainstream, they make these ridiculous claims. I’m not talking about Klose representing the collective achievements of men, and the same goes for Marta. The two competitions are separate for a reason. They are on completely different competitive levels.

1. Br
2. German
3. Br
4. German
5 German

Is the rest of the world even trying?