Please be USA

Please be USA,
I really want to go while i'm still young.
i can imagine how impressed the girls over there would be my my multi lingual knowledge, my superior NT, my big uncut white penis, my drinking skills etc

I'm croatian, not german btw

Attached: Capture.jpg (624x369, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Reuters/status/1141175014957301761
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Euro_2028
instagram.com/duoclarayfranco/
youtube.com/watch?v=0hjK4PfK0LM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

USA back to back?

Attached: 2F80E559-A83C-4715-9677-16F675AEC3E9.gif (320x240, 871K)

they realized the stadiums could collapse and kill thousands? fuck qatar fuck their oil money

shieeet

You don’t want it in US. Way too many memes

See Copa 2016

Attached: DBC91DFE-8D1D-4113-A4B0-E339EC102806.png (1920x1080, 3.53M)

I sincerely hope it isn't the USA. Too many foreigners here as it is.

Mexico hosts the GOAT WCs but I wouldn't mind the US getting it

>USA sends FIFA owners to jail, then proceeds to steal the WC, and fill it with mid-time shows, ads on VAR and forced sponsors

True, I'm in Dallas.

If it happens, I'm fukken a hottie Latina. Yea Forums boy, out!

I drunk with a bunch of Croatians at a pub in TX during WC 2018. They were bros and kept asking what we thought of Luka

Will it still be in November then I wonder?
The FIFA International Calendar is very rigid.
It's planned years in advance.

The US is getting 2026 already. If it changes it'll probably be to us, Germany or France

I told you guys so. It's not gonna be USA, it's gonna be Germany. It is the most prepared country to receive a world cup in such short notice. USA will already host 2026.

Large if valid

My guess would be that they will bump up Canada/Mexico/USA hosting it from 2026 to 2022.

just do it in france. womens cup is on right now follow it up with mens

can you imagine the confusion with so many fans from different countries visiting?
i wonder how it was in 94

Attached: 1560395024484.jpg (1536x2048, 500K)

Should be given to the UK.
But an Iberian WC would be based as well.

Other than a handful of huge concerts, every giant stadium in america is available for every day of the summer.

Thank god fuck that corrupt farce called the Qatar bid. It's a joke it was even given to them. Fuck oil moguls.

I vote Spain takes it

fifa needs to be disbanded. every single one of those corrupt fucks needs to go

it can't be in europe.
but i think, in order for it to be organized well, they should just make it in germany or france every time.

get a redpill

Attached: 1556076499782.png (523x592, 362K)

Well certainly the US has already big ass stadiums that could support the FIFA requirements, but nah, it's FIFA, despite Qatar being corrupt as fuck they are not gonna drop those dear sheckels behind

Unified Korea!
Best Korea has the largest stadium in the world, that'd be the best WC Final

it should be Australia

US would be good from a logistics perspective.
A lot of countries would struggle to host the events. We'd just fucking open up our 40,000 capacity high school footbal stadiums.

>athletics track
get shot

give it to france/germany/england or japan. it might be interesting to see what japan could do on short notice.

What's the problem with Qatar?

you know they're just going to keep it in Qatar citing logistics, this is just a save face saying SEE WE'RE NOT CORRUPT WE INVESTIGATED

Turns out the place doesn't actually exist it was a scam all along

Please come over so I can mog your twink ass

why isnt the world cup just worldwide lmao

like just play it at the top 10 best stadiums in the entire world

I don't know whether I want BurgerTown/LeafLand/BurritoVille to be bumped up to 2022 or stay in 2026 but I sure as fuck hope Qatar gets their hosting rights taken away. Fuck them and fuck the corruption, that would be an awful world cup on location and culture alone. No alcohol, no mingling, probably sharia law or some faggotry like that, and lastly, the memes would be of inferior quality. Literally anywhere else would be better.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-18-22-46-45.png (1080x1920, 1.06M)

Please come to Hawaii we have a nice weather and a nice stadium

Attached: aloha.jpg (309x163, 13K)

Changing countries womt make you any less of an autistic loser hans

Looks really comfy Mahalo bro. Does Hawaii live up to the hype?

Australia & New Zealand 2022

They can still hold in November, it's getting warm in places but later in the evening kickoff times will suit European tv.
They've or will have already the stadiums.
It will be 48 teams.

This, we can’t host a world cup in the USA back to back

USA is literal free sex for any European

As soon as you go into a bar all you have to do is speak 1 word to a girl and her panties are soaked wet.

france will not host fifa competition for quite some since we got euro 2016 and woman wc 2019.

Does this also mean NZ finally joins AFC? i mean we can’t have two hosts from two different confederations

fuck France

If you look at the 2022 bidding process the #2 nation behind Qatar in voting was USA but we got 2026. The only other 2 options would be Japan and Australia, and since Japan already got it in 2002 it would be best to have it in Australia

Why not Brazil?
They still have all the leftovers from 2014

>Full of memes
>Ay lmaos
>7-1

Australia is actually a good idea.

host it in Spain and give the final to Barcelona for Messi

Attached: 1560914418478.png (1136x958, 1.26M)

>my drinking skills

Based and red pilsnered

This shit is in 3 years, does Australia have the infrastructure ready? We all know Japan can organize this in a couple of months, but I honestly don't know about Australia.

Just do UK they have the stadiums

If it's Australia and then North America it means that it will be 12 years between a WC in a country that actually plays the sport.

China can probably do it on a two week notice

>we can’t have two hosts from two different confederations
why not?

NZ can join AFC but it would be better for them to stay OFC since they get 1 spot now with 48 teams.

1. Netherlands/belgium
2. England
3. Italy
4. Scandinavia
5. Australia + New Zealand
6. Argentina/Uruguay
7. Netherlands/belgium
8. Mexico then drop them off the next world cup
9. Spain
10. Poland/Austria
11. Murrica
9001 anywhere else in Asia/middle east
9002 eastern europe
90000001. Antarctica
9000000000000000000001 the moon
90000000000000000000000001. Africa

Attached: thumbnail.jpg (230x219, 18K)

>give japan 2 years notice
>mecha robot stadiums delivered early and under budget

Australia and New Zealand combined have enough stadiums (12) with 40k capacity in 3 years.
Australia could host it alone but it'd be good to give co-host OFC also because expansion to 48 teams.

i knew i was going to do it and still did it.

>Mexico then drop them off the next world cup
actually kino

Give it to England.
They got jobbed in 2018.
They could host it tomorrow.

China would be interesting thb

>Aloha Stadium
>nice
Maybe in 1990

The South African World Cup was unironically better than most major international sporting events.

They can fix their pollution problem first.

Maybe the thots would like you, N'dugu. They like BBC

Yeah but did you really wanna watch games at 4am?

What about bumping the amount of participants? They decided against bumping it to 48 in Qatar because of logistic problems.
If they make the Cup in America we may get a cup with 48 teams.

I hope it didn't come to the US at all. This reditt cock soccer fad needs to die

Attached: 1558424796559.gif (245x154, 920K)

Nothing should be Australia

put it in fucking vanuatu before australia

If you enjoyed vuvuzuelas, they just hosted so "no" and anywhere else in africa would be dire.

>be croat
>travel to the usa
>get shot

This would be my second choice, after AusNZ.
November is against them though, but it'd still be amazing and I can take a ferry to games.

based

oh no a world cup in 100000 degree desert failed?

I was looking forward to the pitch invading protesters :(

Either Netherlands/Belgium/Luxembourg or Lithuania/Latvia/Estonia

This

Wasn't inverstigation started by FBI?

I wonder, will they have a balls to jail Sarcosy, his role is way bigger than Platini's, and his Qatar connections are more value.

>Luxembourg
Micro-states world cup. Andorra, San Marino, Vatican, Monaco, Sealand, City of London, other places i don't even know about.

Just make the CUM Cup 2022 and give 2026 to someone else.

Imagine if the US takes it, the amount of "tourists" that they will overstay

Weren't they saying the same thing about Brazil? They had sailing in an ocean literally filled with shit.

This is a very circumcised list

Convert the Olympic stadiums after being done next summer

remember the news stories about it being cancelled because the whole place was dirty and smelled like shit and people were afraid of diseases??? Brazil's such a shithole

This has merit. Especially if nobody wants it for '22 or is hesitant because of the reduced preparation.
CUM is ready now.

I-is it really happening?
twitter.com/Reuters/status/1141175014957301761

skeet skeet

those were the olypics, the world cup is serious

>China
would be kino desu

>bidding process was corrupt!

Attached: breaking.jpg (300x300, 16K)

Prettt based imo famalam

Noooooooo.it has to.be qatar

Get real lads, it's not getting taken off Qatar. FIFA know that Qatar's bid was bent as fuck, but don't give a shit because like every other revelation relating to the bidding process it'll all just blow over and everyone will carry on as before.

What does head of Dutch footballing operations JUST Spee think about all this?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-18-22-53-32.png (1080x1920, 972K)

We're already hosting 2026. They'd proably do an Australia/NZ cup, or Korea/Japan repeat.

When you give more power to the poor retards you want to protect you get this kind of crime.

I hear Kim Il Sung Stadium is free. Would be a good replacement for those tired ass Mass Gymnastics

Hmmm I wonder why these crimes continue to rise..... I wonder if white people are the perpetrators.... hmmmmm. I wonder if Sweden, a land of progressive liberalism has these issues... surely not, Sweden is completely safe nowadays!

wonder which race those homophobic gentlemen were

propah British lads, I bet

Also, the guys that beat them up were all fucking teenagers. Scum fucks deserve to get lynched.

USA USA USA

Attached: murricans.webm (406x720, 1.92M)

*any* first world nation could do this shit with ~6 months notice. Half the organizing battle is the fucking moneypit favela stadiums these stupid ass bids to shithole countries demand to be built and any sporting nation should have dozens of spots to choose from.

bruh

Attached: jeque.jpg (466x465, 38K)

I honestly think this is bait. But man, do I want to believe.

she is perfect! fuuuuuuck!

Attached: 1549180506250.jpg (580x548, 34K)

what the hell happened here

Who can realistically hold a world cup on short notice? The US.. China? Anywhere in Europe?

it'll still be qatar

Most realistic would probably be CUM since we already have all of the stadiums picked out and don't have to build new ones. If Qatar gets the boot, there's no reason why we should've get our hosting bumped from 2026 to 2022 and let 2026 go to someone else.

considering the qatar stadiums aren't even finished, it could still be well ogranized in germany, england, italy, france etc

FIFA want 12 stadiums with 40k capacity, and semis played in 60k+ and final 80k+.
They have some guidelines about geographical distribution (which were ignored for Qatar).
Basically you're right though, most if not all of the western countries have or could build the facilities within 3 years, with the exception of the smaller nations like Ireland.
However, my new idea is a co-host between England, Ireland, N.Ireland, Wales, and Scotland.

or we could just cuck the euros and host both

That would be pretty based as well. Are Irish women attractive? Not the meme potato faces you often see in Burger Land, but authentic Irish sloots

>he doesn't know

Attached: banks_quarantine_insta.jpg (600x400, 32K)

Irish sluts are not attractive unless you like sweaty, sticky, orange skin. Far too much makeup and fatty thighs.

>all those migrant workers deaths are gonna be for nothing

Attached: MarshaShrug.png (1366x768, 865K)

Fuck, well that sucks

sounds good to me

t. picrel

Attached: very-funny-hans.gif (301x248, 1.45M)

Yeah, bit like Trump with a wig on

>Final now features some woke feminist tranny artist

you just know

they're just gonna tell you to go back where you came from

if the world cup is in the usa there are gonna be people that just never leave 1 way ticket woops gonna stay. fuck that

Dream on cucks, based Qatar got it.

Could I stay?

>not wanting a middle eastern country to host the world cup

ITT: Racism

Florida happened

absolutely flawless woman

also in what backwards country is 00:00pm an actual time

im actually ok if iran host it since their team is decent
fuck, why the saudi cunts don't host it? those fuckers always lurking in the shadow trying to start shit

But its white kids who committed this crime friend

so many Nepali slaves...all for nothing...

No, fuck off Americucks, it's Qatar and not gonna be changed.

yes whites can be poor too

t. Mehmet Ottoman

Did they ever fix it so that it wasn't rusted shut for baseball?

>all those Qatari workers died for nothing
OH NO NO NO

I want a WC in england to go there and get pissed and bant with the locals sudaca style.
Maybe even join the Argies and take over a town and call it Malvinas.

truly the jews of the muslim world

What are Uruguayan women like? Are they attractive?

So nice u named us twice

If we make it we can all join up and take over a city, and rename it Malvinas

>Call it Malvinas
That surely will get the natives rustled and beat your ass

Stuck up ugly bitches
Seriously, they all act like they are hot shit even if they are ugly fuckers

Smh thats the case for all latino chicks. Those fat fuckers think they are hot shit bc they circjerk each other on social media. I made a fake insta account just to comment slam piggy on all their pics

Kek

They said the same shit about Sochi and people acted like Vancouver was going to host the Olympics again.
Qatar is going to host the 2022 WC, anyone who says otherwise needs to cope harder.

Nah mate, they'll be grand don't worry

You dont need to even make it to join the fun bro
Ireland is honorary sudaca

false hope
this is like the 4 or 5th time this story has come out over the years

Damn. What's going on, where the hot babes at? I would've thought Uruguayan women would be attractive but I guess not

>Flawless
>Bunions

There are qts obviously but those are unreachable unles you are rich chad

bribes have been paid
stadiums have been built
slaves have already died
noway will they take it off of them

Alright, we'll be there if it happens :^)
Just tell the bongs Malvinas means falcon and then say something about how nice the castles of England are and that we were told to say we saw a falcon and their brains will accept it.

>hot babes
Arab Sudanese if you're a good Muslim, Colombia if you're a good Catholic.

Post the sauce homie

hobbit feet, hard pass

fuck those american fatties with their little hurt ego, so mad that a country they have no influence on in the middle east cucked them out of the world cup they shilled for

kys fatty with your shit timezones

Its official Qatar is canceled it will now be in the United Arab Emirates (Dubai, Abu Dhabi).

Same as everywhere I suppose kek when Yea Forums hits the lottery we'll all be nailing sloots, even India

I hear Colombian babes are fucking smoking hot. Lean, big tits and asses, dirty blonde hair. How to find Colombian women without getting kidnapped and tortured?

i would get her to foot fuck me and cum literal gallons on them

Why not take the fruit from your own garden?
Is it the accent? It's the accent isn't it?

SOURCEEEEEEE

anw its the same shit, what's the difference?

Attached: 876785732536.gif (231x210, 1.13M)

>fat guy who rides in motorized cart gets knocked over
>shows little effort getting to his feet
>able to stand on his own power
>seems to be confident in flipping cart back over

God Bless America

Attached: USfuckingA.jpg (1280x720, 455K)

The more I think about it the more I realised that this whole situation is a work. It's literally unreal. Thinking about going find a cave to live in until it passes over.

The world cup should stay in Qatar. We don't want those few thousand Indian slaves to have died for nothing.

should be brasil again :D

I live in Montreal, a pretty cosmopolitan city. You can find pretty much any ethinicity/type of girl. The women are drop dead gorgeous but vain and shallow as fuck. Chase status and money, completely soulless. Think like a poor man's NYC or LA. That quality of looks, but absolute shit attitude. Outside of Montreal and Toronto, the girls are pretty normal but much less attractive.

Literally every major football nation in Europe can hold a WC at probably a year's notice lmao. the stadiums and infrastructure are all there. It's 3 years away for fuck's sake, that's plenty of time

this is all bullshit unless based don balon post about it

they are already a sunk cost

Who dis?

give it to switzerland desu schmesu

look at her disgusting bunion feet

>being British and a footfag
Kill yourself degenerate

>being an amerimutt nigger freak
lynch yourself dude lmao

>Implying that Messi dosen't choke

Based. Please bleach our girls while you're here

All day what? ALL DAY WHAT? AAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm mexican American and I want one. I hope they're racist towards me.

But the WC not being in Qatar could mean that the slaves get some revenge in the end.

Usa would be a fiasco, stadiums half full and no parties in the street. Most americans wouldnt even know theres a world CUP going on

More or less this. If Qatar do get stripped of the right to host (unlikely) it will go to a country that has recently hosted a WC (Brazil, SA, Germany or SK/Japan) anything else is too risky this late on. Hosting a WC is more than just having the right stadiums.

on the other hand, that mean this farce will continue and the death toll will rise

Being a Chad is universal so no

T.incel European who closest thing he got to an American woman was a stripper who left me with fake phone number

> Hosting a WC is more than just having the right stadiums.
The US can do it in 2 weeks notice, ok maybe a bit hyperbole. 2 months

The world cup should be in Spain,but not in Catuluña. Fuck them

Come to England. Our transport is a bit shit but it's a small country you'll figure it out

You think you can build brand new public tranisport links in multiple cities in 2 months?

our anus is ready. Come play here

why would you need a wc to travel ?

everything's always about your anus isn't it luigi

you cant even build a wall in 4 years lmao

The wall is being built as we speak. Huge wall, the biggest in history! Would be done 12 months ago but intrusive democrats (who don't care about your safety) keep disrupting! SAD!

Personally, I want USA to keep the 2026 one instead. That summer is the 250th anniversary of the signing of our declaration of independence, and it will be the first WC to have 48 teams. We're also doing a triple host along with Canada and Mexico. So yknow, we're going to be VERY AMERICAN at the same time that the WC gets VERY AWFUL. The mere memory of it will keep the WC permanently out of America from then onwards, which is how it should be.

Is this football or Olympic

Well, its a lovely anus to begin with

>2022
>no giroud
>no lloris
>aged griezman

oh non

>tfw i'll be 51 during the 2022 wc

how was the war grandpa ?

Thanks lad

Never know in this country.
People aren't hesitant to attack the handicapped and others really are lazy enough to use a scooter.

>Please be USA
usa is in 2026, it won't be USA. Best chance has some country that can arrange it on such short notice, probably France, Germany or England, but it would be hard for FIFA to agree to host another WC in UEFA country again. So maybe Japan

>All teams must have at least five female players on the pitch at all times

Guarantee this didn't actually happen.

You know that australia has 5 major sports, and one is the third most attended league in the world, right? We have 2 stadiums that seat over 100k, and a 60k capacity stadium in every city (with melbourne and sydney having multiple).

Attached: mcgoat1.jpg (1918x1018, 1012K)

>FIFA want 12 stadiums with 40k capacity
we already have this without anything needed to be built, although a few are cricket/afl stadiums so might not have the right dimensions or w/e soccer wants.
>and semis played in 60k+ and final 80k+.
we have 4 that are over 60k and 2 that are 100k.

wouldnt even have to build anything to comfortably host this. but no one here cares about soccer so it'd still be a bad pick over another country.

Please do not hold any important events relating to football in England unless you want to see a LOT of scandals relating to violence.

fuck you with your timezones

i dont want it hosted here either. no one cares about soccer here. also it runs into december so there'd be competition with cricket (our #1 sport) for venues.
keep this shit in europe

hopefully not in Asia
it's already hard to qualify without any seat already taken

Hope its going to Britain and they come 4th. France or us to win for maximum butthurt

they should give it to Morocco

The sponsors have already been paid you idiots. I work in a media company in Dubai and the contracts have already been made. It's not changing.

>post yfw the FIFA World Cup gets to be permanently hosted in the United States of America

Attached: 1495050430889.jpg (499x499, 28K)

> lying on the internet

America doesn't have gender quotas, that's Germany.

this is unlikely to happen right? i mean sure chuck platini in the slammer but qatar's already made the investments for the infrastructure and whatnot. they'd most likely sue fifa if they try to take it away now. is there even a precedent for something like this?

>a fucking christmas tree

France or Germany are the obvious choice. Both have everything ready for a large tournament.
Iberian WC or Italy could work too if they fast track renovate some of their stadiums.

Keep the cope up

>Christmas

Absolutely haram

You are mental if you think they will take it away after they already build new statiums in that oilpit

Attached: orange.webm (640x792, 1.07M)

Whatever nigger

go home, scum

Jetlagged players

Please don't be USA
I if wanted to be surrounded by sweaty and overweight brown people I could just stay here and save me the trip

this
>lets make stadiums out of shipping containers
i dont want to see my fucking team die thank you very much

Attached: qatar-shipping-container-stadium-hero_a-852x479.jpg (852x479, 115K)

They should add hosting rights to the following World Cup to the list of awards for a given tournament's champions. If they move the 2022 tournament to France, they can say this started with the 2018 tournament, which France won, and the 2022 champs host the 2026 tournament and so on.

On the other hand, countries that plan to build dynasties would have to invest heavily in new venues and/or renovations to existing pitches. As well, if there is an ongoing dynasty, then there are 31 countries under pressure to get the following tournament moved out of a multiple-time defending champion's country.

If Qatar does lose hosting rights to 2022 they should keep building and make a bid for, say, 2030 or 2034.

I wonder how many WCs we'd have to host in order for us to actually give a shit about this semen-slurping sport.

>Implying they will upkeep the stadiums
Look at Brazil with the olympics

You are delusional.
Without bribes nobody will give it to fucking Qatar where the turnament has to be held in the winter because in the summer they have 50°C, alcohol is not allowed and men and women have to sit in seperate blocks.

But they already did bride them all so it will be in Qatar in 2020.

Attached: mfw 66 was a fluke and it will never ever come home again.webm (592x876, 2.27M)

the moon would be comfy desu
elon's gonna have to get to work though we don't have much time

And I left out England intentionally. Imagine FIFA kikes meeting the FA kikes and what ever the joke is know as english politics.
>600£ for a shit group stage ticket, final tickets not under 4k£
>no drinking or chanting allowed in a 3km radius around the stadium
>more police than actual people
>everyone visiting has to hand over finger prints, blood sampled and agreed to get chipped and 24/7 tracked
>people getting arrested for saying "my country won" on dangerous nationalism charges
>last but not least they will say the final is 15 December 2022 but we all know how the english handle deadlines, it won't be played before November 2023 but even that is not certain
Nah thanks.

Have any of the people who want it to be in the US actually been there?

95% of their women fall into these categories:
>Short, pudgy and ugly. Usually la creaturas or straight up Mexican
>Potential for pretty face, but it's hidden behind 8 layers of fat
>Skinny with 6/10 face (considered 9/10 in America), which means she suffers from extreme princess syndrome

Attached: 1380141541642.jpg (350x298, 21K)

Attached: mfw it did not come home.webm (572x864, 2.94M)

m-mommy

I didn't even consider this new-reality. Anywhere but UK (how times have changed from the optimism of Euro 96)

How much money would FIFA owe Qatar if they took it away now? I assume they'd be liable for stadium construction etc

This is exactly how you let yourself age, middle aged women look amazing with smile lines

Lol they wouldn't pay them a dime

Too much. That's why it will stay in Qatar.

Attached: RED_.webm (740x1110, 495K)

>tfw I will be 36 before I get a chance to see a WC match in person
Unless somehow I get enough money to travel to Qatar or wherever they may move it, and of course if the shitty US team actually manages to qualify

Since they got it illigaly propably nothing.

>Scandinavia
No thanks

Why not?
A bid Sweden Norway Finland Danemark would be comfy.
I would come with great plesure

Not enough big stadiums as it is so it would suck from a spectator stand-point

I just watch your stadiums.
Yes, you are right, your biggest ones are 40 000 capacity and they are only 1 by country...
Too bad

Danish World Cup including Faroe Islands and Greenland.

The problem is they can only give it to a few countries because of certain rules and requirements, unless they decide to drop them for the replacement host. No country, except the major five European countries, USA (who will already host it in 2026) and a previous 21th century host, has the time to plan, build and expand infrastructure like stadiums.

You are interested by an euro apparently
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Euro_2028

Same reason a Austria/Switzerland WC bid has no chance. Lacking stadium capacity and build some for a WC would make absolutely no sense.
Good enough for a EURO but way too small for a WC.

That doesn't mean shit when there is a judicial sentence saying the contracts are voided due to corruption. There has to be one first though

So you are fucked forever because they even give Euro to "big countries"

2016 in France
2020 over the Europe with semi finals and finals in London
2024 in Germany.

England were the faves during the original vote, and already have stadiums pre-built to host a World Cup, it's a no brainer

Attached: ENGLAND.png (442x494, 189K)

What makes her so hot bros?

We just had one in 2006, Sweeden had the 92 EURO, there was one in Belgium/Netherlands, Poland and Ukraine, there was Portugal.
It's time for a EC in germany as well as italy in the near future.

I'm as white as can be you inbred sack of tea drinking shit.

England or United Kingdom is the obvious choice. Have the stadiums already, have the infrastructure already and the experience of hosting a big event with the Olympics in 2012.

>Back-to-back north American WC
Would be kino if the second one has some anime-tier rematches

Attached: 20190616_234143.jpg (1055x1278, 772K)

Ok nevermind, this sounds even better

Based Norway bro with facts

>The man who's gonna save 2022 world cup

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

>Azerbaijan 2020

Attached: 1472569523224.jpg (306x272, 13K)

>Todos los días
>Corridos
heh

You're retarded

I literally have not paid a single second of attention to football since the CL final. You have my attention now. Please take the WC from these maggots and let Platini rot in the gulag.

This won't happen.
But if it happens, it will remain in Asia. At that point, your options are limited to China or Japan. Which will be a clusterfuck anyways solely because of broadcasting rights. You know what was really cool about Qatar for FIFA (besides the bribes)? The time zone was outstanding for broadcasting for FIFA's most important markets.

What a horrible idea, give the world cup to bumfuck, backward former Soviet states with dogshit infrastructure.
And the whole Netherlands/ Belgium thing just proves neither can manage it on their own la

The state of US immigration for any WC
>checks your social media and Yea Forums shitposts and bans you

Best solution literally if Europe isn't allowed
This level of autistic honesty BASED

Please be Balkans. We need more war

Attached: 1512303270264.jpg (412x430, 29K)

No such place as the Malvinas dog eating criminal.
Fakking Falklands lad.

Iran would be fucking brilliant and would ensure no WW3

>Our transport is a bit shit

LADS, I...

Attached: failing grayling.jpg (620x387, 46K)

Well there was never a precedent for shafting the time of the WC and it was done to accomodate Qatar

>also in what backwards country is 00:00pm an actual time

Zoomers, I swear

Attached: 1557734896080.jpg (766x960, 80K)

SOON

Attached: 1553117929526.jpg (1024x1019, 101K)

Venezuelan and Costa Rican are much hotter

>favourites
>came dead last
Portugal+Spain are the favourites, if fifa trully has the balls to do whats right and cancel qatar, they should disregard that retarded confederation limitation rule and bring the world cup here, where it belongs

quite honestely they couldve had euro 2020 in turkey, platini chickend out and now were having this shitfest that should be reserved for the 100 year aniversary
but yes, germany and italy are overdue to host one, and spain also, since theyve never done it

Problem with Turkey is, outside of Istanbul there isn't much. Pretty much the entire league is a city derby with some guests from the rest of the country.
Right totally forgot Spain, how is it possible that they never hosted a EC? Always bidding against the other big ones or not bidding at all as hosts?

Technically they hosted it in 1964 but there was only 4 teams. Bit like Portugal hosting the Nations League finals this year

Yeah that's really a nation league tier tourney then.
Spain should really bid to host one.

Based pajeet

instagram.com/duoclarayfranco/
youtube.com/watch?v=0hjK4PfK0LM

Did she have a rhinoplasty before that pic Cant believe it is the same person

guys guys guys. FIFA will NOT cancel the world cup in qatar, there is too much money involved already, IF they have proofs of bribery they can sanction the countries who accepted to be bribed, by banning them from voting for a while but they just can't cancel it. anything that otherwise is fake news

same nose

They got outplayed by Qatar. Fuck those Saudi cunts, MBS is probably working behind the scenes slurping as much FIFA cock as he can to take the wc away from Qatar. They literally got so butt hurt that they hired wwe to run a shit world cup tournament for them just so they could beat Qatar at the "world cup"

Reminder that they are literally planning to turn Qatar into an island as well

Great. Dykes and faggots deserve to die.

ass to ass

WC 2022 should be in the football powerhouse of Trinidad & Tobago to set an example against commerce.

Just put it in Italy ffs

it's death valley but worse

It will literally be either USA or UK, these are the only two countries that could host a World Cup with so little time to prepare

Quite the opposite, it would present a glorious opportunity for false flags

source on this chick

USA 2026
CSA 2022
Miami, Orlando, Tampa, Jacksonville
Dallas, Houston, Austin
Atlanta, Nashville, Charlotte
Sprinkle in some based college stadiums like Baton Rouge or Knoxville
Avoid the travel of a 4-time zone world cup
You know this is a thing that should happen

I planned not to watch if it was in Qatar. I'm not addicted to sports like all of you are.

Christ, not UK. Please no. Give us some time to prepare. 2022 would be a colossal fuck up if we hosted it. Give it to, I dunno, Italy.

The USA could find locations but the 2026 Cup provided a good timetable to improve infrastructure. 3 years isn't enough time.

Also, fuck Qatar. The USA should've had the WC to itself in 2022 but FIFA corruption forced the USA to share with Canada and Mexico for 2026. It is bullshit that the US will see fewer games because of it.

>rust bucket

Its wouldn't be about corruption anyway. The geopolitics is really, really bad and I reckon FIFA will use the excuse.

>some time to prepare
Literally what would have to happen? All the stadia are here and ready, economy is in a much better fucking state than some of the countries that have hosted recently, literally what problems do you anticipate if we had to host? It's three years away, not three weeks.

>those feet
fuck yes

not like you're in the middle of a colossal disagreement with the EU

Literally doesn't matter, not relevant at all.

u r retart

I can vouch for the big Island. Was there last month. Shit was hella fucking epic.

Attached: 20190509_090010.jpg (2560x1440, 2.1M)

Tits, slim body, cute face, not trying to show off or act sexy (so shiela being in her natural surrounding)

If the US gets 2 in a row they'll win the second one.

We're getting it, sorry
t.insider who doesnt even like wogball
lmao

Give it to US and drop the North America shit. That was retarded.

based

Send it back to south africa so they can murder a bunch of tourists and BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

94 is literally the reason players have names on their jerseys. Americans thought it was stupid to just have jumbers

didn't they get 90% of the way through constructing the stadium with unpaid laborers already?
would be a bummer if that went to waste, making it even more unlikely that they ever get paid.

Imagine going to a WC game after having fun snorkeling in the morning

Has this shit gain any traction?
I want it to happen so so bad. I bet most of the euro posters on Yea Forums don't want the WC in Qatar.

>jumbers
why am i laughing

my nigga.

how do saudis feel about it, as neighbors of qatar?

Come to besiktas

At this point, we all know it should be Turkey.

Attached: C1D2ED0E-5BDC-4726-B028-386E8CE20D1B.png (1064x983, 1.55M)

Naw you just got a look at Florida

You mean nobody wants it.

it's always funny how the mudslimes stick out in these qatar 2022 threads

>german flag
>not german btw
trust me, no one thought you were in the first place

>FIFA 2022 Qatar
>completely bought off with bribes
>already over 1000 dead building the stadiums

How the fucking hell is any country going to participate in these blood games?

> stadiums built by slave labor Indians
> Strict alcohol consumption
> women and what they should wear is being discussed by the Qataris (as based as you may think, it stops us from our WC Waifu/Bimbo threads)
> Stadiums built of weak ass shipping steel (along with cheap steel and slave labor it's gonna be a shekel grab for FIFA)
> Plan to ruin the tradition of a Summer WC into a December cup due to how excruciatingly hot its gets in the stadiums built in the middle of te fucking desert

Haha I'll be 27 Boomer

me like big tiddy

Indian World Cup when?

Attached: images (2).jpg (275x183, 17K)

Before everyone chimes in with the expected cheap jokes, it'd be better than China

Pros
>huge local population would pack stadiums
>huge stadiums already
>passionate locals fans would make a brilliant atmosphere
>amazing food

Cons
>paki terrorists
>local transport/infrastructre

>indian food
>amazing
jesus fuck the bongs really do have awful taste

Indian food is mid-tier at best.

If you want good asian food you go to SE Asia, like Thailand or Vietnam, or Japan. Korean is overrated and Chinese is okay. Everything else is derivative or bad.

Saudis want WC forcibly taken from Qatar bankrupting them in the process

For me it's her nipples hardening all the time

based Confederacy bro

We should get it.

We have the stadiums, the safety, and 10 good months a year of weather to choose from.

And for those complaining about timezones, its not that bad. A 8pm game in Australia is a midday game in mainland europe, or 11am in the UK.

Attached: xvxvvxvx.jpg (1290x964, 197K)

i unironicaly want you to have it , would give me a good reason to travel to australia and visit around

Will the stadiums sell beer and burgers ?

WTF this is way to short notice to find another host, unleess they do it in 4 different European countries to spread the nightmare in logistics.

They shouldve done it at least 1 year ago atfter the RUsssia WC ended.

Attached: 1469624602528.jpg (1024x683, 103K)

you could get it, but i dont think you have the stadia for it, you need 12 over 40k capacity, and fifa has already disqualified a couple of yours made for cricket because of pitch dimentions
if they were willing to bend that rule then ok, if not, then it should be iberia, and england for the centenary

We are literally the best suited to host it.

Permanently move World Cup to USA. We will take your shekels.

fuck Qatar
move it to ... a normal country,who gives a fuck which one
>i just want comfy games 2 times a day in summer not in fucking winter

how about fucking visa-free travel retard

what is this image and how is it related

>visit Qatar
>drink a beer
>get sentences to 20 lashes

>visit USA
>drink a "beer"
>get shot

I know where I'd rather go

KEK based cricket cucking wogball faggots again.
Love seeing the wogs here seethe over cricket's popularity while soccer remains a niche sport.

Imagine drinking us beer and bad wine...