/nba/ general

It's always darkest before the dawn. Only one man can save the Los Angeles Lakers.

Attached: The-pros-and-cons-of-the-Los-Angeles-Lakers-signing-Carmelo-Anthony.jpg (1890x1060, 293K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UYwF-jdcVjY
reddit.com/r/nba/comments/c28knx/oc_although_it_appears_the_lakers_only_have_23m/
discord.gg/xuY58bP
sportsurge.net/
twitter.com/steven_lebron/status/1141143800976420864
spotrac.com/nba/houston-rockets/clint-capela-15377/
youtube.com/watch?v=h94BCeeQakM
basketballphantom.com/position-play-basketball/
youtube.com/watch?v=_shxzlTRK44
youtube.com/watch?v=oQ8BJAF0GX4
twitter.com/wojespn/status/1141186940768796672
twitter.com/joshhart/status/1141149696238346240
youtube.com/watch?v=jxyYP_bS_6s
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4u5wH8Mj_0
youtube.com/watch?v=ji4szDi-tOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=j7k3PYoViQ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is Melo even going to play next year?

The Lakers are fucking stupid. Why trade Isaac and Mo Wagner? They are perfectly good players on rookie contracts. Goodness. LeBron is fucking stupid as a GM.

Who wins GM of the year award bros?

bros the new drake songs are alright but they aren't bangers like non stop or sicko mode... I think Drake peaked...

So we all agree that AD and Lebron will be sidelined most of next season with injuries, right? AD is a mixed bag who puts even Medical Joe to shame, but LeBron will almost certainly finish transitioning and split his pussy apart again.

How fucking based will it be when my Rapties 2peat by annihilating the Warriors again

I don't care for Bonga but would prefer if Wagner stayed.

Just like your team.

AD is one injury away from being Demarcus Cousins tier. pottery isnt it?

I know Bonga's agent, so I like him automatically.

>the absolute semen-slurping STATE of this general
At this rate we might have to rename it "the flyover containment thread"

Attached: plebs.jpg (400x322, 104K)

You may only post in this thread if your team has won a championship since 2000

>@wojespn: According to @ESPN inside sources, the Los Angeles Lakers and Houston Rockets are seeking a 3rd team to get Chris Paul to Los Angeles.

>10 posts early

we gon get kawhi

reddit.com/r/lakers/

Attached: Brainlet Lelker Fan.png (441x580, 130K)

Stop trolling other user's generals. Go to /nfl/ or /hoc/. Old Yea Forums is dead. Don't bother bringing it back, faggot.

>Memphis Grizzlies center Jonas Valanciunas is declining the $17.6M player option on his 2019-20 contract, clearing the way to become an unrestricted free agent this summer, league sources told ESPN.

hes coming home

Alright, Bulls. It's time for you to be based and help my Lakies out.

Attached: 1550156720245.jpg (1377x1929, 311K)

I'll do whatever the fuck I want. Maybe you should try posting better content instead of rolling with this lowest common denominator TMZ-tier slanderous fanfiction desu

Lowry
Middleton
Kawhi
Pascal
Gasol

2peat?

please god no

we gon get kawhi, kemba, brook, butler, reddick

Attached: lulkers.jpg (645x729, 71K)

literally yes

...shit don't ever stop...

Reminder that the Lakers Made the Anthony Davis trade not because they wanted to, but because they felt pressured to

can't wait for the next round of butthurt thinkpieces from Bleacher Report about how the Grizzlies or Hawks or some shit refused to accept the Lakers trash in exchange for gold as if it's the Lakers' birthright to raid all these lesser teams

stay the course

Attached: 1560096041242.png (1200x1200, 134K)

>@wojespn: Sources report that Danny Ainge has been spotted leaving New York airport terminal, reporters state that he said he was getting into a cab yelling "WHERE THE FUCK IS KYRIE"

Wait so are the warriors officially done? Half their team imploded to injuries

>REEEEEE WHY CAN'T IT BE ILLEGAL FOR THE LAKERS TO BE GOOD REEEEEEE

Attached: dilate.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

Dread it. Run from it. Destiny arrives all the same.

Attached: Kawhi-Leonard_s-sister-reacts.jpg (1890x1060, 479K)

>celshits
youtube.com/watch?v=UYwF-jdcVjY

Attached: 1538524475086.gif (1230x543, 634K)

Your move, /nba/.

Attached: 747D9CA1-DBD2-4405-9A03-8787FC5B54E9.jpg (828x1135, 215K)

My Lakies wouldn't be doing this if they didn't already know for sure we were getting Kawhi.

Yeah, I'm thinking Kawhi in purp and gold

Attached: 1537702748680.jpg (907x1001, 175K)

Adrian Wojnarowski

Verified account

@wojespn
2m2 minutes ago
More
Source close to Lakers is telling me Lakers owner and President Buss is under investigation for allegedly engaging in inappropriate relationships with players. More to follow.

caption this

Attached: D8Pjn8KUcAADzZj.jpg (1200x628, 91K)

flyovers are SEETHING

Attached: 1529773066426.png (250x246, 68K)

C: Davis
PF: Kuzma
SF: James
SG: Butler
PG: Caruso

Bench: Two 2nd round pick players, /vc/, /linc/, a veteran they pick up half way through the year who got waived, some other old ring chaser.

Yeah, I'm thinking they're back

They trash vro
Bring us dat max space

It's not happening bud, get over it.

>RealGM

Verified account

@RealGM
2m2 minutes ago
More
Warriors Regained Hope Of Kevin Durant Re-Signing After Months Of Expecting Knicks

more like a season ending injury happened in the finals

>wanna be a lelker fan and folloe the team again
>don't wanna be a bandwagon and hate Lelbron
>also have family bandwagoning the warriors but hate them and the clippers
what do?

@wojespn: Sources: Pelinka beside himself. Driving around downtown LOS ANGELES begging (thru texts) Leonard’s family 4 address to Kawhi’s home"

Attached: 801937A9-1797-4FDC-AD99-A1F2DD73FE39.jpg (750x982, 135K)

hmmm should the Lakers get Isaac Obongo or Jimmy Butler

Realistically where can he end up?

lakers in 2020
>lebron
>ad
>kawhi
>kyrie
>klay
STAY. MAD.

reminder if Pelinka were competent he'd have told LeBitch to shut up and dribble while they wait out the ONE SINGLE YEAR it would have taken to grab AD in free agency

LeBron has cucked and gutted every franchise he's ever been a part of

Knicks when they strike out with everyone else.

Any Canada Bros here in from Toronto? Is it still LIT from the win?

Attached: 1550359451621.png (1087x1080, 1.7M)

Be a Laker fan. LeBron is no longer the villain.

How can they compete?

>Bobby Marks

>Bobby Marks Retweeted Adrian Wojnarowski

>Under this scenario, Davis would need to waive all of his $4M trade bonus to make the money work. If there is a taker(s), LAL could sign 1 or multiple players with $32.5M in room on 7/6 and still make the AD trade on the same day. As of now, Los Angels will have $23.8M in room.

WAVE THE 4 MILLIONS YOU TALL FUCK, DO YOU WANT TO WIN OR WHAT?

>wait a year
>durant and klay come back
>lebron a year older

Our guy getting paid

If you truly are a Laker fan, you should want them to succeed more than you want LeBron to lose. This is what I've been telling all the Kobr fans.

Which team exactly do you think offered Horford a 4 year deal?

>t-t-t-t-they're m-m-making f-fun of m-me!!
>T-THEY MUST BE SEETHING F-FLYOVERS, YEAH T-THAT'S IT

H O W L I N G

Attached: 1522201650498.jpg (540x540, 51K)

Brooklyn to team up with Kyrie.

Bill Simmons status??????

bros they shut down /r/nbastreams...

Rather have Beal. Middleton seems like a low-key weirdo.

>tfw not a fat, ugly, obsessed commie wagecuck
Feels good man

Attached: royalty.jpg (529x800, 78K)

just pay AD an extra 4 mil for space jam 2 so it looks legal. he played college ball he knows how this shit works

reddit.com/r/nba/comments/c28knx/oc_although_it_appears_the_lakers_only_have_23m/
We can do some jew accounting tricks to get max space
See this plebbit post for details

Suicide watch with 24/7, then again that should've been their status after the Leltics blew that 28 point lead to the Clippers at home

Parade was fucking crazy when I was there until the shooting. Didn’t stay after that. But it was seriously so many people. Don’t know what it’s like now obviously.

I do want them to win the finals, taking down GSW and the Celtics or Heat in the process of getting but I seriously cannot stand Lebron, also waiting for coach Kobr or Kobr GM
He's not a hero in my eyes either

phase 1: get kyrie faggot ass off our team
phase 2: quit paying old ass horford
phase 3: build a superteam

hahaha you guys are fucking DONE

Attached: 120617celticsms010.jpg (974x800, 101K)

>See this plebbit post for details
Sorry I'm not a fucking redditor

I'll stick to actual cap experts on twitter like BirdRights and Bobby Marks

In retrospect, who won the Cavs/Celtics Kyrie trade?

Attached: Scooby3.jpg (452x600, 25K)

Gonna have to find a good alternative before next season

The NBA is about seizing the moment and going all-in because holding out usually doesn't work. Look at Philly and Boston. Bron isn't getting any younger and a player signing in FA is never a certainty because the FA landscape can change drastically very quickly. Just two weeks ago we were talking about KD and Kyrie linking up in NY. Do you think any reputable sports network is still churning out those stories?

Warriors

Cavs would have beat them in 2018

San Antonio status?

I don't think anyone did. He probably wanted more money than Boston was offering and is going to test the market now to see if he can do better. He was going to get more total money than the 30 left either way.

Attached: 1551391647621.jpg (2048x1053, 223K)

enjoy losing all your 1st rounders until 2032 bro

Apparently KD/Klay injuries have created a market for big contract vet players for teams trying to contend now when they previously seemed untradeable. (Like the Raptors trading for Marc Gasol midseason)

Players being looked at, Capela, CP3, Steven Adams, Horford, Conley, and even DeRozan

Perennial first round exits

seething over FVV

That was my first thought, but the more I'm thinking about it, the more I'm starting to feel that it will depend on who else they sign on. If they force LeBron and AD to do everything, its a ticking time bomb.

Melo wept

Celtics lost it. Not because Kyrie isn't staying, fuck Kyrie.

It's because it put a negative stamp on the team, that even if you're the biggest fan favorite, you'll still get traded. It's the main reason Davis didn't consider the Celtics.

But I don't believe the Celtics are really like that, they REFUSED to offer Tatum in a deal for Anthony Davis. So I think the Celtics do have loyalty for players.

Join the nbastreams discord
discord.gg/xuY58bP
they also plan on setting up their own website to communicate with people if the Discord gets axed
sportsurge.net/

Attached: scoob.jpg (748x600, 60K)

>DeRozan

Attached: giphy.gif (500x281, 999K)

WHAT THE FUCK FRED VANVLEET SAID FUCK POP

WHAT A DISRESPECTFUL ASSHOLE!!!!

APOLOGIZE RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Attached: 56DAEE3A-D808-404D-9F7B-3AAA2472C734.jpg (773x731, 110K)

>and even DeRozan
why?

>until the shooting
Seriously, WTF has happend to Toronto??
It's not rare anymore or even uncommon. I'll go out on a limb and guess it was Jamaicans.

Attached: 149Tz058P757mfw2401.png (885x1075, 73K)

Dangerously close to creating an elite young squad. Drafting Bol Bol and some random yuro nigger with the 29th pick who both become elite. Walker and Murray panning out. Derrick White already elite. Derozan's contract kind of tradeable now. They could easily flip it around.

Some team out there is missing a SG and needs someone that can average at least 20ppg plus handle the ball a bit

>so you still have zaza?

Attached: d71c94f519799e71b99bd648b38f86e3.jpg (1280x719, 86K)

Everything good dies eventually. I was surprised it didn't get axed mid-season. It was very convenient.

Some team wants to go from perennial contender to first round exit.

please don't lose out on a 3rd max player
please don't miss out on a deep bench.....

not after all the shitposting...please Pelinka..please...

Attached: tenor.png (640x628, 150K)

>DeRozan's contract is kind of tradeable

Who'd legit want a wing that can't shoot 3s / space the floor that has bad reputations of being a playoff choker and a pylon on defense?

A team trying to get cap space for next season. Next year is a player option that he's sure to waive.

Lakers

Attached: 1532119777078.png (925x590, 150K)

Uh bro... Westbrook?

Why would the Thunder or Rockets do this?

westbrook should have been a PG, he probably would have won by now if he played the 2.

Uh but bro... the triple doubles!!!

Rapties bros WW@?

Attached: 941AFC1F-4F96-48F2-B9F2-255BBAD1FF32.jpg (2048x1366, 1.31M)

last night
my mom was being weak
had to beg my sister for some steel reserve
what you know about that
probably tons

Attached: SteelReserve.jpg (480x360, 12K)

it's not the worst trade in the world if the rockets are forced to dump paul, adams is a massive upgrade on capela and they gain cap flexibility

>Waiving a supermax year
>any year

Literally no feasible way to get paid more than that.

twitter.com/steven_lebron/status/1141143800976420864

fucking azns are retarded in rooting for a single race

adams and capela suck balls can't shoot for the life of them. you don't win with those players

positions dont exist

>seriously thinking AD won't waive his kicker and have Lebron slip him an envelope with 5 million under the table at dinner that night

>say he should be a PG
>then say he should play the 2
What the fuck is wrong with you? also he can't shoot consistently at a high level so being a PG is the best option what the fuck is wrong with you?
Do you know what the fuck a SG does? He'd also have to guard wings all the time which is harder than PGs

Reminder that if your team signs a single Morris Twin, they will be cursed with inefficient play and cancer. But if they sign both at once, they will be blessed with twin magic.

Also he's 6'3 which is the new norm for PGs while 6'5-6'8 has become the new norm for SG/SF

Based and Reservepilled.

nah lebron aint doing that shit. gonna be some new nikey ad or some company that wants some sweet advert rights

I just ignore retards like him they literally don't know shit about basketball and they're oblivious at how low IQ they are yet so loud mouthed

where does IT end up

my rockets

I almost forgot that this team even exists

Attached: 1200px-Orlando_Magic_logo.svg[1].png (1200x872, 140K)

China

07 05 19 AD TO

Remember this code. Decipher it and you will find your answers to the future.

Things are not always what they appear. Open your 3rd eye.

Attached: Mex-Kellerman-Kyrie-Irving-e1508554589326-347x445.jpg (347x445, 18K)

bagging groceries

How many times has your team reached the Finals since they did?

It's a monument to the NBA's strategy of targeting expansion markets with no other pro sports competition.

we were robbed prime shaq and penny. still mad about it

Right here babyyyyyyy

Attached: D9ES5sfXoAA7BsQ.jpg (1200x1200, 236K)

pg 13 or nothing

Ladies and Gentlemen, your 2021 NBA Champions:

C: Cousins
PF: Porzingis
SF: Durant
SG: Matthews
PG: Wall

6th Man: Rudy Gay

shaq was never good and penny was made of tissue paper

Your GM application has been denied. We feel you're too under qualified for this position. Would you like to be the water boy?

Anyone watching the reairing of the mock draft on ESPN News?

Capela's contract is nice and reasonable. Why are people trying to trade him?

You now remember Markelle Fultz

Attached: 1539942249805.jpg (802x1199, 134K)

He sucks. Overpaid, scrub with no heart or offensive game.

No center deserves 20 mil if he can't shoot 3s

He's not making 20 mil. He's making 14.

Not even 18 mil

My sources tell me that Boston fan's are gay lmao.

Attached: lebron-laugh.jpg (650x392, 56K)

>1996, NBA season has just ended
Shaw: I'm an amazing young player and this is a terrible market, please offer me a big contract
Magic: No
Shaw: I'll leave if you don't offer me at least a 9 figure deal like Alonzo Morning or Juann Howard just got
Magic: Hmmm........you know Shaq you're actually kind of shit at rebounding and defense (they unironically said this), so no
Shaw: *leaves team*
Magic: OH NO, HOW COULD THIS BE HAPPENING TO ME?

Attached: scooby2.jpg (594x600, 30K)

Look again retard. He's making near 20 mil average the rest of his contract scaling upwards

spotrac.com/nba/houston-rockets/clint-capela-15377/

Please dont take the last remaining good thing about the wizards away from us.

Everyone in the city is wearing raptors gear, raptors and we the north flags are everywhere, and all the basketball courts are packed as fuark

the rockets weren't that happy with how performed against gstate but but really he's the easiest contract to move compared to cp3. he's only one year older than kuzma and has had a bigger impact on the court. he still has upside. if the rockets want to get that third star capela will likely be the guy that can get him

he's getting 18M a year and is unplayable

Not even 15

I don't think a single P&R only center even deserves 13.

Most devalued position in the NBA

>2019-20 - $14,896,552
>2020-21 - $16,000,000
?????

So is all of this just Kyrie finally admitting to himself that he'll never be anything more than a sidekick?

>basketball courts packed

Where I live I go shoot alone for hours and no one shows up. I dont even care if I get clowned on, I just wanna play the beautiful game

Capela has a $1M bonus if they make the Western Conference Finals and he still played like absolute shit in the playoffs

He gets a $500k bonus for making 65% on free throws which literally anyone with any work ethic whatsoever can do and he also failed at that

Kek

I also remember the time they almost signed Tim Duncan but the deal fell through because they wouldn't let his family use their team plane or something

Paul for Griffin straight up. Who the FUCK says no?

It was Somalis. Guy shot his ex.

cmon Pelinka. GIVE ME THE POWER TO SHITPOST ALL SUMMER.

Attached: SXAOIWSATYI6TBNNO6PPAX6Z3A.jpg (1484x1011, 120K)

My Rapties 2peat.

Screencap this.

i'm sick of lakers news
just fail at getting a free agent already, it wont happen
>but if AD gives up money, pelicans let us change the trade, and we involve a third team, we could get a max slot!!!!!
so, out of the goodness of their hearts, Pels willingly allow a real dynasty, AD gives up 4 million, and they manage to convince a max free agent to come to LA?

>Mark Murphy

Verified account

@Murf56
25m25 minutes ago
More
League source: Celtics believe Horford may already have a good idea of where he's headed, after such a dramatic step back from negotiations.

so where is he going?

my rapshits :)

yo raptors were so lucky
youtube.com/watch?v=h94BCeeQakM

Knicks

Cope
We ditch Bonga and the scrub Wagner for picks

Can't forget the majority (sample size be damned) that responded to the newspaper poll said that Shaq wasn't worth that contract

The Wizards is basically fucked thanks to that John Wall Supermax, whoever becomes the new GM for the Wizards will legit have to make some hard decisions despite your owner is too stubborn to tank and rebuild (?)

Isn't that just the guaranteed amount and the rest are incentives?

>couldn't even make the playoffs
>Love injured
>no Kyrie
Nah Kawhi wouldn't done LeBron worse than 2014

LOS ANGELES

AL.A. HORFORD

Why is Boston so racist?

Attached: 1550249666656.png (400x400, 18K)

Incentives aren't against the cap, so who cares

>lakers roster before getting a third max player

what are you doing pelinka.

GIVE ME A SIGN

Sixers are gonna run it back, but with Horford instead of Harris. Looks like Lakeshits are in trouble.

>66

The devil is doing to shit down your throat

The Harris and Butler trades set the process back 5 years.

Hinkjinks is spinning in his grave

Attached: 1557713789332.jpg (800x761, 403K)

What went wrong?

Attached: FireShot Screen Capture #300 - 'Basketball-Positions_jpg (JPEG Image, 699 × 536 pixels)' (134x107, 10K)

Fuck Silver and Fuck the Colangelos

***Hourly Lakers Roster Update***

Attached: UPDATE2.jpg (1293x576, 1.04M)

Cp3
Harden
Butler
PJ tucker
Horford

Who can stop us?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-18-22-59-35-01.jpg (343x427, 50K)

>No center deserves 20 mil if he can't shoot 3s
I oughta slap the shit outta you for saying that dumb shit

but how? the sixers were a couple of bounces away from going to the ECF

you may only post in this thread if my raptor has won since 2019

Attached: 1533495124337.png (1190x906, 178K)

It's a new era boomer
No room for stiffs anymore

>n-n-n-no how dare the Lakers try and get Kawaii when they can have Bonga and Wagner instead?

Attached: REEEEE.jpg (124x118, 3K)

>that wagner

Attached: Moritz-Wagner-1.jpg (640x430, 114K)

Attached: The King vs The Big Dipper.jpg (800x244, 44K)

Which would you rather have:

TJ Warren + a first round pick

OR

RJ Barrett

>Grandmama
>Mourning
>Kobe
reminder that this lineup would have succeeded the MJ Bulls as the premier NBA Dynasty

shame greed and (((Pat Riley))) had to ruin things

It is genuinely hilarious than Brad Stevens playing Gordon Hayward too much brought down the Boston Celtics dynasty before it started

Horford at PF and Embiid at C? Like, as your crunch time lineup? I don't know, man

seriously though, why don't teams want based wagner? surely Dallas or Atlanta wants him.

Damn, time to retire this pic and put it in the Lakeyposting HoF.

Attached: 1541911719723.jpg (419x422, 154K)

>J-jaylen, please stop overdribbling
>Jayson, m-maybe you can try to drive more i-instead of taking contested midranges
>M-Marcus? My wife called. You left your gym bag at her place. Y-yeah, I can pick it up for you.

Pray for Hayward next season.

getting kawhi would be like summoning exodia complete bullshit

chill, he's only been on the market like a day.

Attached: Moritz-Wagner-2.jpg (640x443, 82K)

He's 21, was not a good player in his rookie year, and center is the easiest position to find replacement-level players

No, just have Mike Scott start as the wing and Horford is our backup C

man, shut your ass, Horford isn't coming off the bench

Why don't they want LA to be a super team?

Attached: 1534385602660.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

>he doesn't remember how Zo and Grandmamma couldn't get along to the point they caused several Heat-Knicks brawls in the 90s
>now add Kobr to that mix

Attached: hi jvg.jpg (411x666, 128K)

76ers about to lose Butler, Harris, AND Reddick.

basketballphantom.com/position-play-basketball/
>Constant communication is a necessity for every point guard. If you are comfortable with talking, often shouting or even screaming at teammates during the game, you could fit into this position. If you have a laid back appearance on the floor, are not ready to talk every time when needed, you’ll probably find more luck in another position.
Can a quiet autist play the point well?

Kangs

Attached: 1536876362087.png (450x500, 229K)

>Implying there was ever a Late 2010s Celtics dynasty to begin with

That ECF run last year pretty much got into the young players' heads and they thought they were better than they actually are until this year pretty much bitchslapped them and the team back to reality

I mean the 76ers can just run Simmons/Reddick/Butler/Horford/Embiid as the "fuck you we got size" lineup and bully almost every other team with size

they didn't get along because Zo sold out

you right about Kobe though

that would kick ass

Too slow to keep up with their pace. Has the right skills though.

So maybe Kings will slow it down, but that's mainly how they competed this year. Out running every other team and gassing them.

What team wins the Rudy Gay sweepstakes?

Attached: nigga gay.jpg (1200x800, 87K)

Spurs resigning him unfortunately.

Attached: 1550336193022.png (1920x1080, 2.64M)

nba trade machine updated. based.

>what is the salary cap

Reminder your team isn't winning shit without an elite SF.

Please stop posting hypothetical starting SGs for the raptors, it's too nice to think about, I come here to feel bad and to make others feel bad

youtube.com/watch?v=_shxzlTRK44

Attached: 1559942152639.png (1280x720, 1.11M)

brehs

this fucking song is beautiful

youtube.com/watch?v=oQ8BJAF0GX4

Attached: t2SNjx5.gif (320x240, 1.56M)

>I come here to feel bad and to make others feel bad
this, fuck boston

Attached: 456456456.jpg (104x294, 43K)

Also need your 2nd best player to be a PG

Attached: 1536293402240.png (532x398, 367K)

DeRozan for Ibaka WILL happen

1) actual positions are trash
2) a lot of plays are called with hand signs and coordinated words
autists might love playing point, they are the ones who call the plays in reaction to how the defense is playing

So which teams are confirmed finito?

>Implying the Raptors would want DeRozan and his salary (or lack of defense) back

Put your proxy back on Decope DePoster

Lowry
DeRozan
Kawhi
Vanvleet
Siakam

who the fuck can stop us?

My Celties are now a comfy 35 win team :)

wrong wrong

>shaq was never good
t. Yao

DeRozan

Sign them and send the papers over canadia

Attached: sdfsdfsfsdfsdf.png (1207x723, 206K)

What's comfy about major disappointment majority of the season?

I want to see my team win 43 games and lose in the first round at least

Only if DeKobe DeBryant gets traded again before the playoffs start

DeRozan and any good big lineup

I'm surprised you still haven't killed yourself yet Gowiz

Asterisk title.

I don't have to waste potentially another month or two watching the playoffs

there is no reason at all for anyone in the world to take on john walls contract
it doubles next season

What is it actually going to take for the wizshits to dump wall? 3 first round picks bundled with him?

A skilled PF is the final piece.

>Kyrie-Lebron-Love
>Curry-Durant-Green
>Lowry-Kawhi-Siakam

If your team isn't built like this, it is likely a pretender for the next 5 years until the league changes once again in response to this teambuild. 2019-2020 might be the only exception due to Durant being ded , Lebron getting injured, and Kawhi potentially going to some shit team causing a huge power vacuum.

>Pacers Interested In Ricky Rubio

can you allegedly buy thc online, allegedly?

My lakies

Just make friends bro lol

Attached: 1554127114004.png (695x695, 573K)

Wizshits are going to be terrible for at least 7 more years and will take a full decade to become a contender if they draft perfectly.
>4 years of Wall's contract killing the cap
>4 years after that for draft picks to get to the age where they can be stars

look at the lakers, look at the pelicans. They're pulling triggers, look at how long it took sacramento to trade boogie cousins and they're still not even in a good position. meh tier young talent. Wizards should be doing everything to unload beal, wall and howard to get picks. This draft and next seasons are going to be STACKED. must suck to be a wizard fan.

Shut up bitch

We got next, you're just hating

Attached: 1544293537518.jpg (550x366, 41K)

>trading beal, wall and howard to get picks
They can MAYBE trade Beal for a pick if they completely fleece another team. They will have to give up picks of their own to get rid of Wall's franchise destroying contract. Dwight's a 5 mil contract not really worth anything but it would be a good idea to get him out of the locker room.

DeMar DeRozan status?

millionaire

Living in tax free Texas

Tears are filling up the craters on his face as Pop gives him "motivation"

The spurs may out of nowhere win it all like they do every 4-5yrs

Kawhi will win more championships than LeBron

How can they win it all when they aren't making the playoffs?

Attached: IMG_20190618_234319.png (575x131, 18K)

Look at all the Lakeshit salt in this comment section

twitter.com/wojespn/status/1141186940768796672

Woj reported facts and they all get defensive

has to be Masai or Tim Connelly

They're all so low IQ it hurts.

Masai or Horst you mean.

DeRozen is an evil hex that we managed to trick Pop into taking when his dementia flared up. Until they rid themselves of him, they're fucked

Attached: 1484186974509.jpg (551x600, 79K)

>Masai
>GM

Wow, both of you guys misspelled "Magic Johnson"

Getting rid of DeRozan even as just a straight salary dump would have been a victory. Trading DeRozan for a championship? Legendary trade.

I literally don't understand what changed though. They've been trying to find a 3rd team for the trade since last week when all the reports about the trade came up.

this nigga light yagami is insane. am i supposed to be rooting for him? because fuck that nigga

>expecting /nba/ to actually know anything about the NBA

"GM of the Year" isn't the award. It is "Executive of the Year".

Nothing changed. Woj just knows his audience so he uses loaded words like "scrambling" because it gets the permaseething flyovers wet desu

Woj hates LeBron.

Many of us do know our shit. We're just not as loud and irritating about it desu

media suddenly went cold lads. What do you think they're talking about in the Lakers war room right now?

Better off just tanking the next 2-3 years while John Wall misses next season and rehabs for 2 years before taking his fucking $47 million player option in 2022-23. Just don't fucking rush it.

Can someone explain to me why ANYONE would willingly be a hornets fan?

they are trying to figure out how to get out of the AD trade so they they can go back to tanking again

That was before the trade took place. They couln't find a 3rd team and made a a trade with the Pelicans by offering extra picks

Now the Lakers fucked up and didn't know about the July 30th restriction, want to redo the deal to allow them to create extra cap space

Pelicans want to do this deal as is because they're flipping the #4 pick and will have more versatility.

AD would also have to waive his trade kicker

They're now trying to get a long shot amendment made to the original trade that the Pelicans have no reason to oblige unless the Lakers find some 3rd team that wants their shitty players and no other picks involved (Lakers can't trade anymore 1st round picks)

who else do we root for in north carolina?

jordan

You're the low IQ retards in the comment section posting the exact same fanfiction head canon garbage

Woj doesn't hate any team you dumb dick sucking faglet

nc locals like to support them

Thus they're scrambling (working furiously due to time restriction (Draft is Thursday))

Which is completely appropriate and this word has triggered the low IQ brainlet Lakeshit fans who're making up retarded posts like this

I have a friend who is an unironical Hornets fan

because our lightskin j cole is bettter than your drake

Josh Hart making fun of the Lakers for fucking up the trade
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

twitter.com/joshhart/status/1141149696238346240

why are they getting so butthurt over the word scramble?

Grizzlies, with a better contract. Grizz have to keep Lithuanian Marc Gasol.

I think we can all agree jokic is going to average a triple double on his way to the mvp and championship next year

>mfw Lakers don't get the cap for a max and don't get meme'd into Kyrie or Butler because Kawhi and Kemba would never happen anyway
They're better off with roleplayers and building a solid roster anyway.

Attached: 1314321537753.gif (295x216, 1.99M)

Remember when Lakeshits acted like not trading Kuzma was the world's greatest achievement and suddenly Pelinka isn't a low IQ retard and now a God-King GM?

Now they'll have to trade Kuzma if they want that 3rd max slot because no one fucking wants Bongo and Mozart LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

more like average his way to a triple bypass

Literally Lakers plan is Big 3 + second rounders to fill up the roster

How many games do they win?

gggggggggGOT'EM

SLAPPED
ON
THE
NECK
CUZ

enjoy new orleans fag

last two digits

After they do it, they'll throw Kuzma under the bus and act like they never cared about him

Attached: 1559534058785.jpg (2048x1152, 167K)

Do you think Tatum has read all the comments on Twitter and Facebook and Instagram bitching at him for his long contested 2s?

>muh IQ
>y-y-y-you're stupid if you have a different opinion REEEE WHY CAN'T IT BE ILLEGAL
No wonder Gay Areans tend to be ugly, socially inept, basic, uncreative, commie, and wagecuck-y desu

>Raptors didn't get the 5 6 get

Attached: 1541968297691.png (872x598, 437K)

I'm sure popovich has drilled into his head already that "it's just basketball"

Kawhi said it even after winning the chip.

no he's low iq like kobe

but mozart is one of the greatest musicians of all time. who wouldn't want him?

>implying

Kobe isn't stupid, Kobe is an evil genius who deliberately sabotaged Tatum because he's a true-blooded Laker and he fucking hates the Celtics.

I hate when the NBA teases us with trades and signings. So cruel.

Also, Gay Area doesn't get to represent Cali, as you libtard faggots are utterly devoid of the requisite eloquence, charisma, winning mentality, and cool factor, among many other things.

All you bums seem to be capable of is flyover-tier shilling, gossip, slandering, and groupthink. Sucks to suck

Attached: clorox baby.jpg (1300x732, 798K)

>pot meet kettle

Assuming they keep Kuzma with this big 3 and fill their remaining starting spot with some decent vet minimum boomer looking for a ring, they'll dominate.

what was the evil genius behind his own shitty play?

You have to fight fire with fire sometimes

this, anons don't understand that we just need to get this 3rd max guy. Then the decent vets will WANT to sign small contracts.

I just hope we get patrick beverly, but literally any vet that can run the floor will do.

Don't you anons get it? The Lakers already have a Big 3. LeBron + AD + Agent 0.
They should sign Patrick Beverly and a couple other role players and they're champs

Attached: 856875932-denver-nuggets-v-los-angeles-lakers.jpg.jpg (5472x3648, 2.18M)

Mavs

>agent 0
You know Kuzma isn't a killer like that.

Attached: hibachi.jpg (1300x724, 72K)

Sadly the Celtics. It gave people this stigma about it, even though ANY FUCKING GM IN THE LEAGUE WOULD'VE TRADED IT FOR KYRIE. Also, these same people forget that they refuse to trade Tatum for anyone, showing loyalty.

Another part is the injuries that plagued them. There best chance was last year and Hayward got injured his 1st game, while Kyrie only played 60. The fact that they still got to the ECF and took the Cavs to 7 was incredible, considering they only did it with rookies, sophmores, Horford and the bench.

The final is... Ainge keeps hoarding picks. At the end of the day, he has to seize an opportunity. Celtics are always in trade talks over assets but Ainge never wants to make the trades. For a team that has "loyalty" issues, the GM barely makes any moves that would really set them off. They've been "one pick away" for way too long.

There’s something deeply pleasing to see Boston and New York eating all of the shit.

Attached: 66C41CBC-F43A-495E-863F-0D19F4BD95BA.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Kuzma is only going to be in his 3rd year next year. Yes I'd like to see more consistency out of him but he seems too confident to not succeed in the long run

dont you compare boston to our suffering at least they won ine in modern times. i literally have never seen the knicks win one title in my lifetime

I don't understand why people blame the Celtics for signing Hayward. Who could have predicted he'd suffer such an awful injury? It was just bad luck. If Hayward never gets hurt then that contract is completely justified.

how are these john wick movies so popular?

this shit boring af

>only his 3rd year
After 3 college years as well. At the age of 24.
We know what kind of player Kuzma is. And that's a one dimensional floor spacer 4 who can't play a lick of defense to save his life and can't really handle a scoring load. He's not going to change if he's been the same player for 3 college years and 3 nba years.

LeBron is doodoo

you lost Kristaps and will sign KD to a bigass contract who's next even going to play next season, then the cancer will begin and he'll have to sit out games the season after, then he'll play, show some flashes, then he'll demand a trade and it'll be a big shit show and everyone will shit on you. Then Michael rappaport will shit on KD and bandwagon another team.

cap it

Attached: 1534017503081.jpg (750x748, 59K)

Attached: 838C2D74-46B3-4D89-AE89-2B964DFDAA8A.jpg (1242x2095, 676K)

Off to retire a Hawk because they desperately need a scoring center and the cancer that ran him off was promptly run out of town themselves

youtube.com/watch?v=jxyYP_bS_6s

Apparently he wants more than the 30 Million but whose able to give him that?

based lakies will get kyrie

>Knicks literally in 0 FA talks because nobody wants to join that mess of a franchise.
>Lakers pulling a, "i-it's a prank bro," because they stupidly gave away their whole team without realizing how much money their left with.

Remember guys, "b-but muh big market."

There's a ton of teams with cap space and he's one of the best 3 and D centers in the NBA despite his age

I'm guessing half the team with capspace can make him that offer day one

Knicks

I legit feel bad for some teams out here bros.

>tfw you just want to watch Uncle Gil clown on Swaggy P all day everyday
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4u5wH8Mj_0
youtube.com/watch?v=ji4szDi-tOQ

Attached: OHnK4C5.png (600x505, 300K)

I can't wait for Klutch to be banished from the fucking league.

bro you must have missed the reddit post

Attached: kyrie-irving-1666e678f261b3d9.jpg (2048x1365, 1.01M)

>reddit
Fuck off

Are people that scared of Dolan? I thought there was a lot of respect for Fizdale and the rest of that new management crew

>traffic court tomorrow
what happens if i dont show up?

fines.

Big Government dicking you down

Nobody cares about NY market anymore. You're going to be judged for absolutely everything. Also, the NBA is full of betas with low self-esteem. Most of those players are going to hate that shit.

I wouldn't say it;s Dolan, it's just that Screamin' A., ESPN, NY Post, all these fucking people are part of the Knicks package, and nobody wants to handle all of that pressure. Granted, if you win, you're going to be a god. But, the bad outweighs the good.

just because they have respect for those guys doesn't mean they can trsut dolan. sure he can say he won't interfere but he can change his mind in an instant and clear that front office and coaching staff if he feels like they aren't getting anything done. Just look at the jets. people were paising that front office for landing darnald and saying ownership finally got out of the way to let things work. then the next year the owner clears them out to put in a new staff because he didn't like the le'veon bell signing. dolan can do the the same thing if someone ticks him off

So people shouldn't even try and improve themselves just because they've hit a certain arbitrary age? wew

price of your ticket goes up

ahem...

FUCK LAKERS

see and seethe

holy freakin BASED

Commies will throw you in their gulag

>reddit
Fuck
Off

im confused, do the lakers even have 12 people on the roster? are the coaches suiting up to play or something?

Holy fuck the Lakers roster is absolutely barren. At this point I dont see why theyd even want a max player, they need a fucking bench. Theres no one there. How the fuck can Lebron, with his dilated neovagina splitting apart constantly and AD with his glass knees and glass everything shoulder the load of the entire season with no one backing them up? This thing is going to be an absolute disaster holy shit.

>tfw can't stop listing to soundcloud rap

Attached: 1541704592729.jpg (512x358, 25K)

just get one run in to avoid the shut out

>$0.02 has been deposited into your account

tons of free agents on the market, TONS. We just need that third max to lure in the good ones to play for peanuts on the promise to win a title year one.

Because they don't need to win 60 games, they need to win 16.
Look at the warriors past their starting unit, garbage yet they've been to 5 straight finals.

best to cut it out now bro

Attached: 1519009570215.jpg (400x400, 17K)

imagine being this seething at MY lakies

>frogposter

i been listening to canadian rnb

that nigga tory lanez be singing

youtube.com/watch?v=j7k3PYoViQ8

>"There's not a team in the league right now that is willing to trade for Chris Paul. Even teams that they've called as just a dump, like 'We'll give you Chris Paul for free,' those teams are like 'No, we're good.'"

Attached: 1549431642523.jpg (354x350, 85K)

He's easily good enough to be the #3 option on a championship team

he made his choice. he got his money now he has to deal with it

And yet lelker fans will still talk like they were robbed instead the veto being yet another case of Stern bailing out his favorite team

Attached: 1541652087492.png (1000x600, 374K)

alright you guys need to relax with the jokes

If we're talking #4 picks, I mean, history tells us a lot.

Attached: sddsfsdfsd.png (462x828, 71K)

i need to leave the weed alone.

i shit you not it was just 8pm 30mins ago and now its out of nowhere 1am

Imagine taking a year contract with a veteran minimum when you could have made literally tens of millions of dollars only to never win said ring and also injure yourself worse and ensure you’ll never get an offer as good as you could have got last year

Attached: 0D475ECA-DB8D-4477-ABEB-B13AAA5CD81D.jpg (531x536, 335K)

>He's easily good enough to be the #3 option on a championship team

Attached: 1560401770904.jpg (749x1015, 59K)

>because a prime 25 year old CP3 is totally comparable to the 15 year veteran CP3
How do you even breathe being this full of shit?

You now remember that Klay Thompson ran out and shot 2 free throws and got back on defense on a torn acl.

After Westbrook there's a huge drought, before that Conley, CP3 Bosh Odom, list goes on

Yeah but KD wasnt 36, Steph wasnt prone to injury every five minutes while having only left the first round once, and Klay is better than literally any guy the Lakers can currently get their hands on. I agree that the Warriors have a shit bench has been shit but their core is better in many ways than the core the Lakers are desperately trying to build. Lebron and AD will get injured. With even one of them going down, its over.

Remember when LeBron needed to be carried out by his whole team because the AC broke in the Finals while everyone else played just fine?

Football players have played with worse. It's actually a really stupid thing to show how tough you are in a sport, you have your whole life ahead of you.

Even the Warriors needed a 6-7 man rotation at the bare minimum. When they got below that, you saw what happened. And it's really hard to actually get players in FA on vet mins who can be useful contributors in the finals. The Warriors certainly didn't find a ton of them outside of David West and Boogie.

The reality is that the Lakers need to get 3 to 5 more passable rotation-quality NBA players, and they have like 25 million dollars to do it with. That's really hard.

LeBron
AD
Kuz
Melo
CP3

You saw it here first

aaron gordon is a bonafide star

Attached: 1560183806883.jpg (599x681, 93K)

>show how tough you are
How are they supposed to know it was a torn acl? They can't just not act tough, the fuck?? What kind of pussy shit are you spouting?

When is the Lebron is never gonna decline meme gonna end? He's 35 during the next season lmaoooo his career is almost done. This is the Nash-Howard-Kobe-Gasol Lakers all over again lmao

In terms of difficulty actually continuing to play, cramps > migraine >achilles > flu
Yeah cramps is a temporary little wussy thing but you're pretty much uselessly immobile during them

peak of his prime still desu. lakers in 2

You can walk on a torn ACL. A friend of mine tore his and found out a month later.

Teams that should definitely be willing to take Chris Paul for free if he was actually available:

- Denver
- Utah
- Miami
- Orlando
- Chicago

>cramps > migraine >achilles

Attached: 1538806256047.jpg (1024x476, 29K)

there is no one out there as woke as Kyrie

>you now remember the (((Memeiors))) fucked up KD's career rushing him back from injury
Who here would actually take KD in his current state over LeBron(even in his 17th NBA season)? I wouldn't

is Knickstape back bros? we got Frank Nitikilinna

he literally just had his worst season since he was like... 20

And kristaps raped a woman hours after tearing his

What does the work government need to a star NBA player?

Have you niggas ever even gotten a charlie horse? They have you layin on the floor in pain you cant play on cramps

fucking cracker

>implying it's somehow LeBron's fault the ghetto Spurs arena's AC stopped working
Nice blame deflection. Typical libtard tactics desu

I am actually legitimately impressed at how committed the Pelicans are to fucking over the Lakers. Like, this isn't even a historical rivalry, but they've dicked with them as much as they possibly can.

Based

KD chose to play, nigger.
He could've said no.

Yet he was the only player affected by the AC. Really makes you think, huh

Bosh already explained how they knew it was intentional and they knew Lebron would cramp at some point because of how his body is. It just happened at the worst time

Did LeBron get David Griffin fired on the Cavs

That is fucking absurd

cramps we talkin' about cramps? nigga kd has an achilles injury he done

It's because he shit himself

Lmao pulled a fucking Paul Pierce

Attached: 1530622661093.jpg (640x480, 258K)

>L-L-LeBron shouldn't be allowed to be this good for this long!
>I-i-i-it's not fair he's so good! I-i-i-t should be illegal!

Attached: achilles and his gold.jpg (1351x900, 287K)

I mean, everyone gave him the go INCLUDING his agent and camp. Hard to really blame anyone, but their medical staff is definitely under heavy scrutiny.

Yes, he forced him to give JR Shit and baby fucker Thompson bloated contracts

How can the Celtics unload Hayward?

If the Celtics are nuking their roster he might as well go and let Brown and Tatum chuck their way to All-star status.

Lebron isn't good though, he couldn't even make the playoffs last year. Inexcusable. Any other top player would have taken that roster to the playoffs. Lebron isn't the best player in the world anymore, and he's barely even a top 4 sf.

No. Lebrong was his biggest fan in the organization. He told Gilbert to give him an extension. Gilbert not signing him to save money was probably the biggest reason why Lebron left.

>i enjoy kendrick lamars music

Attached: 7bd5c451-dd5e-4c72-8133-149de9ea8fe2.jpg (600x600, 197K)

>MFW I JUST REALIZED THE CELTICS ARE STUCK WITH GORDON HAYWARD'S SHITTY CONTRACT TO PRODUCE 10PPG OFF THE BENCH
>MFW THEY LOST AL HORTFORD AND KYRIE

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: D9RQq_5X4AAFciy.jpg large.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

The hysterical thing is that he literally ruined his career because he's such a beta who's so easily influenced by social media. Everyone was getting on his ass on Twitter and Instagram and in the press, and that's exactly what made him come back too soon. Are we going to see this more often? Sensitive faggots in the NBA getting career-altering injuries because they didn't want people on Twitter to say mean things about them?

Didn't Dwight re-sign with the Magic because of Twitter at one point

>A 30 year old grown ass man names himself easymoneysniper
The fucking state of him

Attached: 1534425170947.gif (250x250, 1.14M)

he would be useless on denver

2-1 > 3-6

Attached: 1560561786354.jpg (1242x1216, 93K)

>traded their best player for a bust, a bootleg KD who will probably have his career shortened due to the blood clot problem, a literal who, and muh picks

Lakers are fine. They got the one player they need to have a shot at the finals, and even if the Pels tell them to fuck off and they dont end up signing a max player, they can still fill the bench. Pels, although getting a lot, won't be competitive for a long time and will have to deal with Lavar for the rest of their lives.

The celtics aren't nuking the roster. Player are jumping off a shit sinking ship lmao.

?
KD is 0-1

Imagine being a 30 year old multimillionaire and you're known as "easy money sniper".

Peak incelcore.

he was raised by a single mom. there was no uncle dennis to steer him on the right path

>woj
>woj
>woj
why do you faggots insist on making fake woj tweets? Everyone knows they are fake. Imagine have nothing better to do with your shit empty lives. Kys

You think he couldn't play with Jokic?

Remember when LeBron triggered the entirety of the Knicks fanbase with this post?

No. LeBron loved Griffin cause Griffin traded all of Cleveland's first rounders for his boys. Gilbert fired Griffin for shopping Kevin Love. Which is odd because Paul George was available at the time.

Attached: King_of_NY.jpg (1075x1164, 615K)

The Pelicans will definitely be ass next year, but that was inevitable as soon as the trade request happened

the Lakers got the player they need but they now have basically no margin for error

>making the finals is somehow worse than not fucking making the finals
>2>3
I thought chinks were supposed to be good at math.
I'll give you another chance. Remind me how many finals MVPs Stephanie has won again?

Attached: one for the land.jpg (650x440, 131K)

(((Silver))) needs to do something about my Lakies, us being shit for this long is bad for the franchise

Maybe help us become great again by manipulating and lying about the salaries of our team of all-stars that we end up harvesting

DESE BITCHES LOVE SOSA

RARRIES AND ROVERS

GOD YALL SOME BROKE BOYS

Attached: 3829866C-90B8-4A34-90AC-19BA583DFBCE.jpg (1024x1820, 118K)

Yeah, I'm thinking you're mad.

I miss real rap like prime Chief Keef desu

Damn, Lavar was banging some hotties back in the day.

Attached: Screenshot_20190618-222217_Instagram.jpg (1080x1056, 468K)

its a baste name ya simps.

ya seethe?

>be given a dozen pretty cool nicknames
>scream NO I HATE THEM and don't let any take off

>"call me The Servant, and hit me up at easymoneysniper"

Was there ever such a more obvious rig than new Orleans getting Zion (compensation for ad leaving) and the Lakers getting 4 (as a piece in the ad trade) ?

use as a reward :)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT THAT FUCKING LOSER

HOLY SHIT

ITS FUCKING DAME TIME HAHAHAHAHAHA

DAME
TIME

AHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
FUCKING LAME TIME HAHAHAHAHAHAHA GET SWEPT LIKE A DUST BUNNY TIME HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Funny how Uncle Dennis was confused for Chaotic Evil when he's really been Chaotic Good all this time

shut up you stupid nerd

i read a tweet the other day that said kings would not go after vucevic. maybe horfy is their guy.
horseshit these guys are pros
this is the new JUST

Don't worry. They aren't gonna get the money for an extra max slot and will have no choice but to fill the bench. And even if they do, if they got Butler or Kyrie then they will essentially be comparable to the 2015 Warriors or Year 1 Heatles.

/nba/ make ya seethe?

>mfw despite all this shitposting the finals is Blazers vs Raptors

Attached: O.J._Simpson_1990_·_DN-ST-91-03444_crop.jpg (629x800, 152K)

I remember Jalen Rose calling him Slim Reaper on a podcast with Jacoby on Grantland years ago and that shits on anything KD could come up with.

Grow up

>"hey, you follow the NBA, right?"
>"have you seen dame dolla, he's pretty clutch, isn't he?"

Attached: 1559103791666.jpg (1080x1030, 90K)

uncle dennis would have had him setup in a penthouse in new york and force him to change his instagram tag name to something ad friendly

Please send help

Attached: 3BC620DF-ED9B-45EC-BD16-1072EE686A86.jpg (750x1280, 444K)

What does PER mean?

hey /nba/, if you had my love and i gave you all my trust would you comfort me and if somehow you know that your love wont be untrue would you lie to me?

Attached: 1171518.jpg (1123x847, 244K)

where did boban go

I JUST HIT A STAIN FANETO (FINESSE)

poop emitting rate

I'm beginning to realize the competition against the Lakers next season...

Nuggets, Bucks, Raptors/Clippers (depends on which one has Kawhi), Sixers

Four teams. There are only FOUR teams that can stand up to Lebrow. And if Kawhi stays in Toronto, then three of those teams are in the East, meaning the Lakers have a enormous chance of at least getting to the Finals.

Dwane Casey as the head coach HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

I seem to remember LeBitch, after recovering from his neovagina surgery, coming back and getting his new pussy fucked by the Grizzlies, Suns, Knicks and many others.

Attached: 1560542546315.jpg (413x395, 38K)

Drummond isn't worth even 18 a year

This traditional center meme has been thoroughly exposed this playoffs and the year before.

>@wojespn: Sources tell me that user 93567738 is MAD AS SHIT LOL, oh and lakers are getting everyone

We don't even know who their starting five are and their coach is (going to be) Jason Kidd and you're penciling them into the WCF

>spurs knew lebum was a bitch and he would cramp up with a bit of heat
seems legit

>Drummond
>>>>>>> million
Jesus fucking christ what dumbfuck nigger thought that was a good idea and how do they have a job?

The last thing Denver wants is another guard, let alone an old manlet one.

Um sweetie that's 2018 Coach of the Year, Dwane Casey.

>this angers, scares, and confuses the (((Memeiors))) "fan"

Attached: happy 2016.jpg (1000x600, 172K)

but not one of their guards is a starting-caliber point guard

Yo Lakerbros who what dank ass balla ass free agents is we getting this time?

Kris Middleton? James G Buckets? Patrick Beverley??????

ALL OF THEM?

Attached: 1546670533142.png (720x707, 74K)

>@wojespn: Sources tell me that eternal and infinite amounts of assblastedness are going on inside of the city of Oakland

I feel like Wagner off the bench would work well. Fresh legs for Davis and Kuz and relatively cheap.

does ab soul still make music?

ur dumb, with jokic and murray you dont need a traditional point guard

hot take: jimmy butler to the seventy sixers

>@wojespn: Sources tell me this is only the beginning of /nba/'s salt in the ass butt hurt-ness lmao, Chris Broussard reports (per his sources) that the lakers are getting everyone lmao and there's nothing the nerds over there at 5clam can do about it lmaooo.

I'm a fucking GENIUS
Gripping my fucking PENIS

He's active on twitter and released something in 2016

Hot take, OKC will trade Steven Adams on draft night for someone like Buddy Hield or some shit

Nobody:
Absolutely nobody:
Not a single soul:
Kawhi Leonard:

Hot take: Bulls will give Dlo the max and trade Dunn to the Suns or some shit

Hot take: Knicks won't sign any top 10 free agents and punt another season to tank

Attached: 1546012090744.jpg (854x859, 88K)

Would be pretty happy if that happened 2bh. Would hate to watch another season of westshit

drtrake

Hot take: some random team will go all in on a championship run and fail miserably

(I'm talking about the Lakers)

That nobody meme is dumb as fuck and makes no sense

I've seen everything now!

Attached: 1560207970308.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

i hope so. i like steven adams, would like to see him be on a successful team

remember when people thought excremento was nuts for trading cousins for hield lmao

He shoots sub .700 on FTs and gets paid 25 mil to not close out playoff games because he's too slow to play motion teams with 3pt shooters

Once again, traditional centers are a meme and not close to being worth even 15 mil a year

Meme ball is here to stay

Attached: 1534618995722.png (800x696, 247K)

Yo, nigga

at least u were creative with it

Name one traditional center that's gone deep in the playoffs the last 3 years

They all eventually get run off the court and a small ball center closes out the game.

I Mean
Where
The Fuck
Do I
ReallyEvenStart

He's happy to take a smaller contract. He's also had shit coaches his entire career. Not his fault Sam presti is a retard and overpaid

its literally being used to trigger 4channelers. its like post ironic memeing but theres layers to this shit

His game isn't worth it at his age, especially if you already have Murray and hopefully a healthier, better Gary Harris. They desperately need a good 3&D wing. Potentially an upgrade on Millsap so he can lead the bench with Plumlee.

Or a 3pt shooting center like Gasol, Horford, Embiid, Lopez

Thompson and Draymond in the Finals last 3/4 years

relax

Attached: 1465618299926.jpg (600x600, 43K)

i said i like him, i didn't say i thought he was good you dirty nigger

Warriors fucked up closing out with Cousins instead of Draymond or Looney

>He's happy to take a smaller contract
BRING HIM ON DOWN TO LA LOL

I would've even allowed Jerebko

Remember there was the trade to get PG, with Kevin Love going to Denver and I guess Gary Harris and the then 13 overall pick (which Denver used on Donovan Mitchell and sent to Utah for Trey Lyles and shit) to Indiana. Indiana backed out and sent PG to OKC. All of this of course after Kyrie demanded to be traded. Then Gilbert decided to say fuck it and not extend Griffin over some dumb shit.

I for one am glad 7 footers are being forced to a higher standard of play instead of being allowed to coast through life living completely off their size

I don’t really care if you cry

Attached: 35272FD8-CA43-42C0-9D63-A5A23D55B953.png (639x381, 199K)

Cousins was like the only functioning Warrior by the end of game 6
>curry shitting the bed
>draymond on the verge of chimping and getting his final tech + suspension
>klay ded
>cook choking
>durant ded

Is this the same delusion like last year's
Lakers
>PG
>LeBron
>Kawhi

????

nobody should want superteams, made the league damn near unwatchable last 3 years

t. lakes fan

uh no that guy does shittalk teams/players that don't give him shit, and writes puff pieces for guys that do

no surprise it was stephen A and broussard breaking the lebron to miami thing while woj sat seething

Arrest warrant then an ass raping in an overcrowded cell but atleast you get free college and better healthcare than most Americans which you’ll need for your expanded asshole

Harden choking