This is Canada

This is Canada.
They only care about 1 (one) sport. The last time they won a title in said 1 (one) sport was 1993.

Attached: Flag_of_Canada_(Pantone).svg.png (1200x600, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2019/mar/05/brazil-rio-carnival-marielle-franco
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: monkeybusiness.jpg (1566x894, 141K)

I thought you said the only sports are football, cycling and darts, the latter of which isn't even a sport.

Attached: 18664131-7725-4E85-8CCA-C1D2A19F50B8.jpg (1018x690, 118K)

Aren't you ban evading?

Lmao. And where is this country called Canada?

North of the fattest country in the American Continent, the United States of America.

Lmao. Why did they ever decide to be north of such a place?

Not only they are located north of the United States of America, they try really hard to live the typical american lifestyle.

They sound like a bunch of try-hards and cucks. Is that what the are?

they care soccer now though

Obsessed LOL

That might be harsh from you, user. Maybe they are a country who pride themselves on LARPing as being people from other countries and can't come up with something of their own. Maybe they're just culturally empty. The only sport they care about is absolutely dominated by their neighbours and europeans. Maybe they just don't have any identity. In fact, their flag is a leaf.

Retard

Attached: BB1F1064-2B31-46B5-9FDD-059E35B9A516.jpg (750x1078, 166K)

dumb fucking monkey

Attached: canada_1280-640x360.jpg (640x360, 80K)

wtf why are people who live in great bear lake so smart?

there are a lot of good canadian baseball players. no one talks about this

This is Tampa Bay. It's a city where ice is used mostly to refrigerate meat and beer due to tropical climate.
They have won a hockey title more recently than Canada.

Attached: Tampa.jpg (1000x530, 102K)

>team full of Canadians wins a championship in an American city
>Canadians are bad at hockey
EVOLVE

Can't wait until the Habs win the Stanley Cup

Erm excuse me but Canada also loves baseball, basketball, football, and soccer sweatie =-)

>Canada
>Canadians

Attached: 1558909982476.jpg (1024x576, 226K)

It's weird how somehow, burgers and leafs are the highest IQ posters on this board. I don't even know how this happened but we kind of just dominate the board due to our natural intelligence alone.

All the other flag anons just resentfully look at us, having fun and making very intelligent posts and it makes them seethe. The rest of the world is literally starving though, so I guess we should feel bad for them

Soon brother

Absolutely based post. It’s because we’re the two greatest countries in the world and they’re all jealous they live in shitholes

Attached: americans doing math.png (600x1030, 646K)

>It's weird how somehow, burgers and leafs are the highest IQ posters on this board. I don't even know how this happened but we kind of just dominate the board due to our natural intelligence alone.

>All the other flag anons just resentfully look at us, having fun and making very intelligent posts and it makes them seethe. The rest of the world is literally starving though, so I guess we should feel bad for them

Attached: 1508828866945.png (376x309, 127K)

aaaaaaand.... they're seething.

looks like his post touched a nerve

Thanks for proving his point subhuman

>It's weird how somehow, burgers and leafs are the highest IQ posters on this board. I don't even know how this happened but we kind of just dominate the board due to our natural intelligence alone.

>All the other flag anons just resentfully look at us, having fun and making very intelligent posts and it makes them seethe. The rest of the world is literally starving though, so I guess we should feel bad for them

Attached: when you are too smart to make posts about sports.jpg (1497x820, 198K)

This

quit bullying canada and go crawl back into your favela
you got baited lad

Attached: 1556298192869.png (625x470, 459K)

Attached: canada-today.jpg (926x1390, 175K)

Go murder someone

Attached: 4BFCBD76-7DAB-4AC4-9FFC-B1815AEF3FF4.png (639x427, 10K)

Attached: canadashoots.png (601x595, 68K)

No one died. See you subhuman

>it's fine shooting people in parades if no one dies

Relatively shitty thread but the Canadian getting assblasted made it worth it.

>63,000 homicides in Brazil in 2018
>600 homicides in Canada in 2018
Subhuman

>gathering of 2 mil+
>zero deaths
meanwhile a fucking politician gets axed during carnival
theguardian.com/world/2019/mar/05/brazil-rio-carnival-marielle-franco

proxy off ricardo

Attached: 1502200314414.png (679x739, 430K)

>tfw started the evolve meme, basically started the Leaf vs Monkey wars
i am become death

She is so cute i love pussy eyes

Literally becoming a basketball country as we speak. Luckpuck is on its way out.

No I was banned for only three days and that was like two or three weeks ago. Darts is not a sport

>7-1

Attached: 20190618_125019.jpg (926x1390, 572K)

Lithuania = Nigera
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mexico actually has more obesity than the US

Niggers finna bouta nig nahmsayin'

Can somebody give me a quick rundown on this sudden apparent rivalry between leafs and monkeys?

Indeed, but you evaded the ban a day after the chess thread. Ban evasions are 30 day bans.

I wasn't banned there. It was only a thread deletion. I already told you that like three times as well, faveladinho

Brazilians are subhuman niggers and need to be genocided. Also they keep making negative threads about Canada

heads of state arrested for corruption:
>brazil: 1
>canada: 0