USMNT

What would the USMNT have to do to make you respect them?

Attached: USMNTBB052816196.jpg (636x742, 346K)

Lose weight

More dos a cero, less tres a cero to Venezuela

Dude at least Brazil is/was successful in some aspects.
Your country is just patheticness the nation

baseado

I pray we don't embarrass ourselves. And all it would take to field a good team is for the populace to give a slight fuck about it

No, I was literally answering OP, lose weight.

I used to respect them. Suddenly they turned to shit.

2002 seems so far away.........

Attached: 1560596309686.png (892x900, 606K)

We could field a good team if we stopped trying to force the MLS meme, and didn't just try to field half the Columbus Crew for Greggggg. That's what we used to do and we'd play for the Gold Cup every time

I respected them, too bad the rejuvenation of the team doeesn't look promising

Stupid ducking spic learn how to speak English already or go back to Mexico you imbecile also don’t get on welfare,

The world cup has always been my favorite sporting event on this godforsaken planet and this last world was the first time my country didn't play in my lifetime and it fucking killed me inside.

Honestly if we had a pyramid league system like the efl in the united states and my local Birmingham team had a chance at playing topflight, I would be the happiest man on Earth. And not call it Major League Soccer, name makes me cringe.

People bitch about MLS players but ignore the fact that we don't have enough European players to field a coherent team.
Strikers: Sargent, Wood, Wright. Sargent is good and probably should have been called up. Wood is in abysmal form. Wright is horrible.
Wingers: Amon, Gall. Amon has raw talent but doesn't know how to use it and has a tendency to dribble aimlessly into defenders. Gall is interesting but really needs to get out of Malmo before he can be taken seriously. Dude is getting older and needs to move somewhere that will give him serious minutes.
Midfielders: Gooch, Hyndman. Gooch gets inconsistent minutes for a bad team in a league that's way worse than MLS. Hyndman is a meme, but I hope Fulham gives him more of a chance next season.
DMs: Morales. He's 29 and has been overlooked by three coaches now, including Klinsmann, so it would be kind of weird to try integrating him now. He's not some massive talent, and he doesn't really have any outstanding qualities. If I had to choose, I would rather play McKennie at the DM, honestly, or maybe bring in Canouse. Just kind of meh.

Fullbacks: Robinson, Lichaj, Johnson, Moore. I still rate Robinson, but his performances for the NT have been plain bad lately, under both Sarachan and Berhalter, so it's understandable why he would be left off. Lichaj is kind of mediocre but a cool guy; maybe should have been given another look as an LB, but he is getting up there and definitely won't be up for 2022. Berhalter talked to Johnson about coming back, but it's pretty obvious that he's unofficially retired. Moore has talent, but the whole debacle with Reus not paying its players kind of fucked him over.
CBs: Carter-Vickers. Decent player, but doesn't really fit in the team. He's too slow to play alongside Miazga, who's the best CB on the current roster, and he's too slow to play alongside Brooks when he recovers. Also competing with Long for the worst passing ability of our CBs.

Celebrate a goal by wanking off an opposition supporter

No lie I once got caught jacking off at a college football game, cheerleaders were so hot. Luckily I didn’t go to said school and they let me go quietly

>And all it would take to field a good team is for the populace to give a slight fuck about it
USMNT franchise management is pure boomer. Never any advertising. uploading highlights in 720p 30fps. charging jew prices for tickets so stadiums are empty. it's like they hate soccer.

Quarter finals of a world cup

You really wanted to see us lose 6-1 to England so Jesse Lingard can twerk by the corner flag?

I’m so glad I was able to get laid

Attached: 1525948579198.gif (200x200, 3.46M)

Attached: 1560544272664.png (535x535, 545K)

I already respect them for making it out of the group in the 2014 WC

Attached: 4uezlm8iae911.jpg (736x882, 104K)

I fucking hate this place.

Me too Lars, but now we lose 3-0 to Venezuela.

keep seething, racist retard.
You're gonna get butthurted and cucked for a long time and there's nothing you can do about it.

the fact that you have to distinguish them from the women’s team at all is embarrassment enough

>dude loseweight lmao
>dude loseweight lmao
>dude loseweight lmao
This is what qualifies for comedy on that side of the wall

literally get out of group stage in the World Cup, that is the exceptionally low bar I have for them and even then it is apparently impossible to defeat the gauntlet of CONCACAF powerhouses USMNT fails to beat on a regular basis

Not play a lady sport

support equal pay for the women's team

We almost took first in that group from you if it wasn't for the late poortugal score. ngl I was really looking forward to seeing a Germany-Belgium match that year.

They already get paid equally for their market pull though

Be consistent. That's all. There are teams with terrible infrastructure/coaching/money who are consistently bad, but you understand what they are working with and why they are bad and you respect them for what they can do. Same goes for teams who are good. Then there's US. With all the infrastructure and talent pool to consistently make it out of group stages, maybe even make a run for the top 8, and they underperform every time. And it never gets better.

Remove all upper level management and replace them. Bring in a manager and give him time. FFS I'm pretty sure USSoccer could steal Rafa from Newcastle with a good offer. We might be able to qualify 2022.

The best manager in the world would still struggle with how awful our youth system is and how incompetent USSF is. The way MLS is too, it mutually contradicts the growth of our national team.

Burn it all down and start over. This time, do it the right way, not the american way.

Consistently in semis in gold cup, qualify for every wc, some quarter finals runs in wc.
That'll do for now.

Nothing. They will never be respected because they will never be a pure football nation, they will never love the game like we (Euros) do.

But they aren't bad at it. People just pick on them but results show that USA is not a bad football nation, like middle of the pack in the grand scheme of things

beat the bigger teams and participate in the Copa America more often.

How can they get more invites for Copa America? Next year they're not invited too.

so basically where they were 10-15 years ago

Stop existing

Burgers aren't a footballing nation and they don't love the game as the rest of the world does

Stop pretending that mlelsoi is good. You burgers unironically have some decent talent and yet you still insist on calling up mlelsoi retards like Arriola who was literal garbage with Xolos