So let me get this straight. If Messi was Spanish or German or French he'd be the undisputed GOAT...

So let me get this straight. If Messi was Spanish or German or French he'd be the undisputed GOAT? But since he was born in Argentina he's just another great player? Help a fat, dumb American kid out.

Attached: Messi11.jpg (990x557, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lZsq6BDeOgY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shut up and lose weight burger.

FPBP

No, Messi is one of the two current GOAT. But since he plays in Argentina's NT he's just another "great" player.

yes, Burruchaga scoring and Higuain missing is why Maradona is better than Messi lmao

but brits told me that you can only be rated if you were south american, what is happening :(((((

>he's just another great player?
That's only according to brainlets. He's the undisputed GOAT.

Lose weight

>muh luck
how about Khedira getting injured in the warm up, and having his replacement concussed at the first half? That is ten times worse than a fucking lucky mistake pass to Piguain who misses the shot because Neuer made him shit his pants.
I fucking hate brainlets that think goals shots are the only thing that matters.

As if Khedira being in the team actually mattered....He's right....Higuain choked hard 1v1 with no one around him.

i'm sure the game would have transpired exactly how you envision it had higuain scored in the 20th minute.

>Khedira not opening
>His replacement gets concussed
>Kroos is pulled back and has to deal with strikers chasing him
>Kroos head-passes a ball backwards like a retard and Higuain appears out of nowhere to take it
You are a retarded ape who probably thinks fielding 6 attackers in a team is a good idea. Khedira was immense all tournament both in defending, managing the midfield with Schweini, and also joining the attack. He was dearly needed in the final to protect Schweini and Kroos from being bullied all game and have their fucking legs literally bleeding from Argentine fouls. Hell you are probably a fucking zoomer who was 14 in 2014 and you don't remember a damn thing.

>Burruchaga scoring
Who assisted that goal?

Yes

the best defense is a good offense

FPBP

If you post after this post you are a cuck

If he was German he'd play for Bayern and have won 2 wc, Tsu btfo.

nobody can know that for sure

Fact: if you swapped Messi's and CR7's nationalities then Messi still wouldn't have won shit while CR7 would have multiple CA's and probably a WC. That's why CR7 is the GOAT.

True

but he isn't and he didn't

Has there ever been an Era with two players of such dominance like tsu and messi?

If only this was the first post.

Ronaldo wouldnt do shit with MLS defenders and waiting to be reliant on these shit midfielders to set up his goals

Messi on the other hand would have a more balanced squad and would be able to win in an easy group stage and could still be injured so eder gives him the final trophy

Messi is already top 3 of all time, anybody who knows the basics of the sport recognizes that. He's the greatest playmaker and goalscorer of all time.

Biathlon for the past few years with Fourcade and JT Bö maybe. Ski jumping ten years ago with Morgi, Schlieri and Ammann. Javelin these days with Röhler, Vetter, Kirt and Hoffman. Javelin 10 years ago with Torkildsen and Pitkämäki. 400m hurdles today with Samba, Benjamin and Warholm.

>Portugal ranked 5th in the world
>Entirely due to Christiano Ronaldo
>Argentina ranked 11th in the world
>Joint effort from Messi, Aguero and Di Maria

Says it all.

I saw somebody said before that he could've taken the opportunity and play for spain national team but he stay with Argentina, I mean theoretically speaking that could have been 2 world cup wins

Would have been more embarrassing to choke with Spain. This way he can hide behind "but the rest of the team is shit, not me!"

Can somebody explain to me why does "GOAT" keep choking in CL without iniesta/xavi.

Zoom
Zoom

lack of authoritative figures who pick him when he crumbles

what's worse is that people expect him to be authoritative when he simply doesn't have that presence in him

>fifa rankings
>ever mattering
kek

Remember when Germany was ranked #1 in the world and lost in Groups?

Remember when England lost to a bunch of sheep fuckers? A literallywho team?

Remember when Brasil lost 7-1 on home turf? And then lost to Arjen Robben and some defender with a mullet, no chin, and fucked up teeth I.e. another incest sheep fucker?

Not defending Messi or anything, but the ranking system is a precise, accurate representation of who A.) Can pay Mudgal enough, or B.) Who Mudgal hits on a dartboard.

>little dictator
>not ruining those NTs with his influence
Pick both.

Not interested in losses. Interested in wins.

Portugal win. Argentina don't. Case closed.

/thread

Because he's literally the only person on the team who scores goals in the CL while his defense lets in 4 goals, so yeah, he's "choking" because he doesn't score 5 goals every game

If Ronnie doesn't score then he has other players on the team who scores, Suarez has scored 5 goals in his last 29 CL games

>the ranking system is a precise, accurate representation
it really is

>Portugal ranked 5th in the world
>Entirely due to Christiano Ronaldo
He didnt even play in the first round of the NL

cifsa rop

this
messi is like "xavi iniesta suarez neymar help me"
ronaldo is goat in any team

>bale benzema marcelo eder guedes quaresma help me
Ronaldo is pure marketing, he's fucking shit in finals.

What's the NL?

If he was better he would be considered the goat Ronaldo>Messi

wow, great reasoning ability

Ronaldo lost to literal zoomers without Bale, Ramos, Marcelo and Modric to carry him

t. non-country whose top goalscorer is a clumsy Congolese monkey that has been playing for like 5 years

It would have yes

Calling people apes cause they disagree with your dumb assertions doesn't actually make you right. Germany weren't invincible and Kroos making a bad back-pass is something he does once every 2 games, Higuain had lots of time to compose himself, take a few touches and score, yet he blast it wide.

any time I see someone say Ronaldo > Messi I automatically think of Brazilian Ronaldo cause surely no one could be so dumb to think Cristiano is in any way shape or form an all round better player.

Cringe

proves how good Hazard, De Bruyne and Mertens are

your bale, ramos, marcelo and modric lost to these literal zoomers without ronaldo.

that did not work very well for Craotia

Yup, and who claimed they're the GOATs? Nobody, but apparently Ronaldo is the GOAT in any team when it turns out football is a team game and one player can't win titles on their own

Messi should regret choosing Argentine over Italy every day.
youtube.com/watch?v=lZsq6BDeOgY

Ronaldo lost a final against Greece and his best performance was getting injured

Cringe

based

Spain NT management was actually at one point thinking in bring Messi to the NT, since si had Spanish nationality and he hasn't played for Argentina yet. Imagine the 2008-2012 Spanish generation with Messi in their side

/thread

Based

This is probably what Croatia manager thought, before playing the final against us.

Messi would be undisputed goat. Literally no question asked or doubt on his legacy.