Unironically the best indie album of the 2010’s

Unironically the best indie album of the 2010’s

Attached: 4001EB1B-2D6A-41DD-87BF-614518B74816.jpg (1200x1200, 429K)

>Dude what if we mixed Shoegaze and Grunge
>Huh? What you mean The Smashing Pumpkins did it two decades before us?

I assume you are talking about this album

Attached: FCE07C3B-079B-4B1E-AD9D-3C39E9B18AD2.jpg (1200x1200, 344K)

The Smashing Pumpkins never were grunge or had anything to do with it.

cope

I’m sure Diiv is making less money these days but im glad they arent seen as a nyc buzz band anymore and Coles moved on from the Cobain complex. New album is so good.

This. Also glad he sobered up and got engaged. His wife seems like a nice gal.
Still wished Murmurr was officially released as an album though, that shit was great.

Yeah. I saw em on their tour a few months ago, and they were great. Asheron from the new album live was fantastic.

the cancer that killed indie forever

That's not Funeral

Their second album is better but this one is still great

That new diiv documentary was pretty good. interesting to find out Cole got a near perfect score on his SATs.

I was supposed to see them today but had to sell my ticket I'm fucking mad

yeah but how long have you known?

forever? or if ever...

That sucks bro. Ive seen em twice, they were great both times, and latest time was even better.

Wtf, only retards think smashing pumpkins are grunge. Fucking zoomers are so stupid

when that dude said that about his sat score i found it easier to believe that he didnt know what a perfect sat score actually was rather than cole actually getting close to it

Wait, Earthboy, and Human are my favorites.

I afraid of the coronavirus, there are cases in my city already. Don't really feel like getting inside a packed room full of sweaty strangers, better safe than sorry

Music for ADULTS

Attached: Cover.jpg (300x300, 37K)

I miss big hair Cole

Attached: file.png (770x620, 348K)

Me too, user. Me too...

Attached: 4B95526B-3249-4B98-9399-AD4075713B2B.jpg (745x820, 138K)

Attached: i disagree.gif (480x240, 54K)

Don't quit drugs kids.

Good album

he's an adult now.

I saw them live and they sucked. Overrated hipster trash.

I'll eat your ass, faggot

It's cool that you like DIIV but come on, 2010s had Titus Andronicus' The Monitor which is a god damned 10/10 masterpiece, there was also The Suburbs by Arcade Fire, much more obscure but a personal favorite Lazarus by The Men. All completely different records but still could be called "indie rock" and they're all ten million times better than DIIV. Still it's fine that you like it it's just like there's no way that shit is the BEST indie album of the entire decade that's just overstating its value.

The guitarist (guy with glasses, don't know his name) was clearly the only one with any talent. Everyone else was just noodling it.

Thats Cole nigga

this

that's because hes one of the most talented musicians of the decade
I'd say top three are:
Cole
Molly Rankin
Julia Holter

derivative: the album