/seriea/ & /calciomercato/ - Totti on the Warpath edition

>Zaniolo: Roma expect Alisson-like offer to sell Juve and Spurs target
According to reports from Sky Sport, Roma have slapped a 70 million price tag on Nicolò Zaniolo to deter any potential interest.

>Juve and Milan cause Dzeko's move to Inter to stall
Juventus, Milan and Napoli’s interest in Manolas has stalled Inter’s pursuit of Roma forward Dzeko.

>Sarri to be presented to the press on Thursday,
Maurizio Sarri, new Juventus coach, will be officially presented to the press on Thursday, June 20, at 11am CEST, in the "Gianni and Umberto Agnelli" room of the Allianz Stadium. Sarri will be presented to the press and answer questions from journalists.

>Berlusconi: 'I miss Milan, Giampaolo chosen thanks to my advice, I will meet him'
The former owner then turned his attention to Totti and the possibility of Giampaolo at Milan and Allegri leaving Juventus.

"I can't enter the house of others, I don't know enough about the Totti-Roma situation to be able to give any judgment".

"I think he is a coach who loves the beautiful game, with an offensive mentality: the first thing is to take the field to win and convince with the beautiful game. With a playmaker? Yes, Giampaolo follows our form, which we have always followed, with the two strikers and behind a number 10".

>Milan and Lazio target tells Zidane he wants to leave Madrid
Dani Ceballos scored the opener in Spain U21's campaign in the U21 European Championships last night but the Spanish side slumped to an eventual 3-1 defeat. Ceballos has been a target of a number of clubs over the past year; including being linked to both Lazio and AC Milan in Serie A.

Attached: D9N0BEUXsAIgRlI.jpg (1254x594, 363K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tottimitico/status/1140698899553890304
youtube.com/watch?v=enLgFpVF-vg
forbes.com/sites/bobbymcmahon/2018/04/13/bostons-amazing-connections-to-champions-league-semi-finalists-liverpool-and-as-roma/#617f9b807213
twitter.com/LucaFioretti13/status/1140919748261220352)
twitter.com/RiccardoValoti/status/1139197409718951936
instagram.com/adielgrech/?hl=en
twitter.com/JuventusFCWomen/status/1141029478367465472
asroma.com/en/news/2019/6/baldissoni-saddened-by-de-romanisation-claims
twitter.com/acmilan/status/1141399948895903744
football-italia.net/139643/boban-hopefully-better-milan
youtube.com/watch?v=oOTGTA4YLi4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post yfw Sarri finally bring it home for >us

Attached: 1551374994295.jpg (1024x576, 38K)

Sarri probably would only use Costa as sub when the game opens up. From what i've seen, Costa isn't his ideal starter.
Also Sarri desperately needs a top tier attacking creative/mid, That's what killed him at Chelsea,and i don't think Ramsey is up to it.
>Chiesa - Ronaldo - Dybala
Isco/SMS? - Pjanic - Bentacour/ Torreira?
would tear shit up

>
>Just sell one of your very best technical players, top 3 winger in the league and one of the scariest players to face as a defender even when he was playing under allegris 1-0 toc tics

just keep him fit and stop murdering players in training

>loses scudetto by february
>drops out of group stages of CL
>wins europa league

Just imagine a Juventus side with competent fitness coaches, now that's a scary prospect

I'd be unironically ok with it.

Attached: 1542789438926.jpg (940x545, 523K)

wasted trips

contes fitness coach is coming back
league will be over by march

I don't think CR7 will play through the middle, we are more likely to see Dybala play like Mertens I think. Honestly I am fine with that Dybala closer to goal is a beautiful thing. Juve need the SmS/Isco/Pogba signing though.
If Chiesa comes he's obviously gone there simply isn't enough room.

+++ OFFICIAL PEP GUARDIOLI IS THE COACH OF JEWENTUS +++

#sarriball #aggiotaaggio #pessottobuttatidisotto #juventinomaledettoseifinitonellaghetto

Attached: jewentus.jpg (673x400, 219K)

Even if you're in favor of selling Costa for profit there's other players who I'd rather offload first. I rate him and want to keep him though, he's been historically inconsistent but when he's on form he's unplayable.

He teared Ajax apart by only playing what? 10 minutes? Dude is a force of nature

Marianella absolutely btfoing Baldini twitter.com/tottimitico/status/1140698899553890304
It's even better when you consider Baldini should be well respected in England according to what the shills say

Should have sold Zaniolo and Manolas today and nobody would have noticed it.

fredo in the cut

Attached: 6E6A2C10-F1CE-44EA-B447-316B97F4AAD0.gif (309x230, 665K)

Can you niggers read?
Im advocating for him not be sold.
He is arguably the best winger in the league when playing for a manager that fucks up his midfield

Alessandro Nesta è il nuovo allenatore del #FrosinoneCalcio Benvenuto Mister!

Attached: D9SlSXBX4AI0HWJ.jpg large.jpg (1125x1100, 210K)

competent fitness coaches or competent """fitness coaches""". Because if it's the second they might have to recall Bangsbo from Atalanta and then would have a real shot at CL

>well respected in England
Only by FA shithead higher ups and cafes in mayfair and knightsbridge

He looks thrilled lol

>totti gone
>nesta comes back
missed opportunity

He's in awe of the Powerhouse™

Good choice of photo there

Name a dumber footballer than pic related. Literally cannot string 2 coherent sentences together. If he was black everyone would make n-word low IQ jokes, but he is Roman and fairly representative of the low IQ fans.

The Boston group manages both Liverpool and Roma. One is a CL winner and the other is in shambles with bunch of meme players. Maybe, just maybe it's the fans and old primadonna like De Rossi and Totti's fault that Riomma is in shambles

Attached: _107406579_totti1.jpg (1024x576, 66K)

Shame he hit the post or Allegroball might have a job still

he looks like a FTM trans Monica Bellucci

Totti is literally what Roma deserves. Let them fuck over themselves like they have been doimg since go knows how long

Ribery

they're in for a treat. lmao

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-17 at 23.42.50.png (1034x127, 35K)

youtube.com/watch?v=enLgFpVF-vg

Totti is dumb but come on he's not even on top 10

id hit that

Florenzi should have been sold long ago. He's a meme player, defender but can't defend. Winger but can't cross. His saving grace was his workrate chasing the ball like headless chicken, but post ACL he doesn't even have the workrate anymore. Literally a bargain bin James Milner, master of none and shit at everything.
But they gave him 4m a year contract just because sentimental reason and he's Roman.

Attached: Untitled.png (505x513, 262K)

He can't string two sentences together but he went live in front of dozens of journalists (some of them being the ones that have been shitting on him for years) exposing every bullshit going on in the club. And the only answer they had was "n-no that isn't true!!!" and proceeded to contradict their last few statements
>The Boston group manages both Liverpool and Roma
Roma is owned by Starwood and Goldman Sachs looking to make money off a stadium and managed by a seething, british impersonating, south african coffee making, toscano that has nothing to do with America.
You already said this shit once and let me remember that Alisson and Salah are only two of the countless players Roma sold throughout these eight years.

yeah i've got a sneaky feeling though that Ronnie would ALSO like that Mertens role. it's not like a hold-up no 9. good thing is all the jj attackers can move around/change roles.
it'll be the midfield that's hard to fix.

for me, it's SCEV DE CILDE

Roma and Liverpool have similar business models. Selling their asset players like Coutionho and Allison while buying untested players for cheap.

It's just that the untested players Liverpool bought for cheap happen to be a good fit (Robertson, Matip, Fabinho, Keita) while literally all, 100% of players bought by Roma turned out to be a meme (Stick, Cristante, Nzombie, Karsdorp with glass knees, etc.)

If Ronaldo wants to play through the middle I would assume Dybala would play the Insigne role and Juve just play through the right side instead of the left. It would be the same exact style though and you could even play Bernardeschi on the left like Callejon played on the right

>they gave him a 4m contract
2.8m + 200k of bonuses
>just because sentimental reason and he's Roman
or because buying another rb would have been more expensive. Most of the fanbase can't even stand Florenzi as a player, let alone as a captain.

t. pallotta

Fabinho and keita weren't cheap, the fuck are youbeven talking about "uninterested"

And Totti is supposed to be dumb? You literally contradicted yourself in the span of two posts for the simple fact that Liverpool bought proven players from Roma.
Let's not even consider the fact that there are thousands of teams buying untested players in the world.
They're not even close to being the same business model. The only important players Liverpool sold in the last few years are Coutinho, Suarez and Sterling (>implying Sterling was important but let's go with it).
Do I really have to go and make a list of the players Roma sold in these eight years? If it was the same business model Liverpool would have sold half the team at the end of last season.

also this you seem to be comparing "played for Monaco" untested with "scored that one goal with Sampdoria" untested

Attached: 1542648940583.webm (800x450, 2.56M)

Did roma's officials say anything in reply to Totti's conference? Missed the afternoon and Im drinking

See buster in that one episode of arthur

I can recognize the webm by that thumbnail and by the way the Serie A logo is angled at this point lol

Fabinho had miracle one season in Monaco where they got carried by Mbappe deep into CL. Naby Keita also had one good season in RB Leipzig. They're both as equally untested as Deflel, Stick, Cristante, all of whom also had a good season or two in a midtable club.

Roma were just less lucky with the players they bought. In the past they managed to turn Mancini, Lamela, Benatia, Marquinhos money to reinvest in the squad for Radja, Pjanic, Dzeko, Strootman, etc. The business model has not changed since the Sensi era. Totti and the fans are retarded if they don't realize this.

They claimed they actually offered the position he asked for but didn't receive an answer. If Totti really comes back a couple of years from now with some Qatari prince maybe they were right

Still, those transfer blunders/flops are starting or have formed a pattern of fucking up. That way you can't sustain that model.

Whoever signed of on Pastore deserves to get more than blamed, especially considereing Ziyech was very willing to go for the same price and lower wages at that.

>"h-he made everything up"
That was never the question. Totti himself said he was offered the position three months ago (by Fienga, not by Pallotta or Baldini. Fienga also has no power in the club apparently since he wanted DDR as a player and Totti to have his say) that was only formalised lately but he was still not included in the choice of Fonseca and Petrachi.
He refused the position he was offered because it was just an empty title.
It's like saying "i'll make you prime minister but i'll decide the goverment line and you might get shit thrown at you in the case I fuck up"... wait where did I hear about this already? (at least Conte gets a nice entry on his resume)

Attached: 1531248969189.jpg (978x400, 36K)

Fabinho was also key to that monaco run, and is not a player from nothing as he had a lot of pedigree when young. And the keita deal was literally done a year in advance because he was klopps choice.

Not only is the manager having power over transfers different to roma, the fees paid and sold contradict everything you are talking.

And then there is the strootman deal where they invested seasons into a player that was coming extremely good, fitted the managers system and simply sold him because.. because they are fucking retarded.
Stop talking out of palottas ass.

>Fabinho was also key to that monaco run
Bakayoko was a bigger deal back then.

Roma has always yoyo'd back and forth between 6/7th place and 2nd/3rd place. Nothing has changed. It's just boomer fans crying that they don't have Totti or De Rossi in the team anymore.

Attached: ASRomapositions09.jpg (988x625, 99K)

Muriel to Atalanta confirmed

oh I see. You're clearly missing the point where they came and started promising titles in the span of five years and to make Roma, and I quote. the "Queen of Europe", while their media shills put a 5 tons weight on it by saying Boston Celtics president (??????????) Pallotta could buy out Bayern, Barça and Real Madrid.
Shit half of the reason people hated Rosella Sensi was that yoyo you talked about but there's a bit of a difference when you finish 17th points behind the first and when you actually challenge Inter's triplete squad for the league and actually win some national cups that at least give you something to cheer about.
So what you're saying is that we're exactly the same as a 15 years ago, with less titles, more embarassing results, a revolving door of managers and players being sold to direct opponents, no club identity with legends being kicked out and a nice cold feeling of plastic.
And you don't get why people are pissed?

Fabinho was as key because he played multiple positions. And why change the subject?

>you're saying is that we're exactly the same as a 15 years ago, with less titles, more embarassing results, a revolving door of managers and players being sold to direct opponents, no club identity with legends being kicked out and a nice cold feeling of plastic.
Yes Roma is exactly the same, before, during, and after Totti's reign. There's nothing to have your jimmies rustled about.
Roma fans sound exactly like Arsenal fans, they win the title once every 10-15 years in recent history, they feel entitled to compete with the Real Madrid of the world and blamed lackluster results on the "management" and "the board" while blindly loving ex players who also achieved mediocre results for them.

Unironically starting to think the American flag is actually Palotta lads

>Yes Roma is exactly the same, before, during, and after Totti's reign
So this is how it feels to argue with an american.
user when I said "we're exactly the same as a 15 years ago" and then proceeded to list discrepancies between then and now, I OBVIOUSLY meant that Roma isn't the same at all. Literally the only thing that stayed the same is the lack of league and european titles (in spite of this ownerships promises). Everything else changed.

Jesus christ you are retarded

Even Sabatini is saying Totti is right, has the qualities required to succeed as a director and should have been tried during these two years rather than just kept aside and flayed around when things got tough. This is the same guy that said Totti needed to retire in 2011 and that he blocked Destro's development by playing better and scoring more than him.
Who are we missing at this point? Spalletti? Poulsen?

>I OBVIOUSLY meant that Roma isn't the same at all
Tell me how Roma isn't the same
Challenges Mourinho's world beating Inter one year and slump to the 6th the next
CL Semifinal and beat Barca one year, slump to 6th next year

Literally just read the last paragraph of this post I can't do more than stating the differences. The next step is seeking professional help

>the boston group
what the fuck are you saying user

forbes.com/sites/bobbymcmahon/2018/04/13/bostons-amazing-connections-to-champions-league-semi-finalists-liverpool-and-as-roma/#617f9b807213
John W. Henry is the principal owner of Fenway Sports Group, the company that bought Liverpool FC in late 2010 for nearly £300m from the Royal Bank of Scotland.

The bank acquired the team’s shares after US businessmen George Gillett and Tom Hicks failed to repay a £280m loan secured against the club.

In 2002, operating under the name New England Sports Ventures, Henry’s company bought the Boston Red Sox of Major League baseball. Henry also owns the Boston Globe.

A partner in the Fenway Sports Group’s is Boston businessman Thomas DiBenedetto. DiBenedetto led a group in the purchase of AS Roma in 2011 and served as club chairman for a year from September 2011 until August 2012.

One of the members of the group was Boston-born businessman James Pallotta and it was Pallotta who succeeded DiBenedetto as chairman.

so yes...a separate group, the 2 clubs aren't really linked. DiBenedetto being formerly associated with FSG does not mean they have a stake in the club. in fact, they are worlds apart in how they conduct business.

And that article completely ignores how Pallotta didn't lead shit but Unicredit literally needed to go in the USA to find someone that would let them keep a slice of the cake, nor how Roma's debt is in complete hands of Goldman Sachs, nor the fact that Starwood Hotel literally owns part of As Roma SPV LLC, nor that Pallotta is so much of a nobody that was adressed in the Boston Globe as "co-owner of Nebo Restaurant", nor the fact Di Benedetto was a drunk fuck that spent most of the time falling asleep. The american side of Roma literally wants nothing to do with the club but simply invest in what is going to be around the stadium. The football part is in the hands of Baldini.
Oh btw, since it's on that page, Pallotta never actually donated that money.

Attached: 1558619175397.png (487x287, 19K)

I find all this talk about finances, ownerships, and backstabbings really uncomfy fras. Can we have some transfers already AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sure fra, have a Totti to firenze !

Yea apparently JJ are signing Icardi, Chiesa, SmS, Pogba, De Ligt, Ndombele and maybe even Marquinhos. Gonna be hard to beat

Icardi is going to be loaned to Miami beach FC on a 1-year loan deal

Thank you, but something real would be nice.

>AC Milan, according to @DiMarzio, has taken an interest in PSV-midfielder Gaston Pereiro. The Uruguayan should cost about 20m and would be the second purchase after Empoli's Rade Krunic.

LA GARRA CHARRUA

Attached: D9TGyrMXYAQDR3G.jpg large.jpg (2048x1137, 358K)

Well there was Muriel to Atalanta today and apparently they don't plan on selling their attackers.

Spezia are expected to make an offer for former Sampdoria lithuanian goalkeeper Titas Krapikas

Itll be a lot fun watching Muriel and Zapata in Bergamo. I still stand by that Muriel is underrated. Hope his knee gets better

Based transfers

is Belotti a fraud? why don’t any of the big european clubs go for him?

>I still stand by that Muriel is underrated. Hope he gets lost before finding out where the local best pastry shop is
ftfy

Lol, hope he doesnt venture out to la Citta Alta much then

>signing muriel in a place where he can only eat like shit
Big brain move.

Yes and because Cairo (Torino's president) tends to ask retarded sums for his players

He needed to move two years ago, but now he has stagnated playing for the below average team.

What about Sarri smoking makes him so likeable?

Attached: sarri.jpg (700x367, 239K)

Sprezzatura amigo

>Sprezzatura
wtf I haven't heard this term since the 1560s

maybe we can go get a violin from Cremona then

i remember when they used to say the delle alpi was soulless and they couldnt wait to get a new stadium

and now look how soulless juve have become

how ironic

have sex

I cannot believe someone actually trying to defend Palotta. That have to be one of the twitter PR team or Palotta himself.

>l'erba magica
DUDE

Muriel to Dea fras, ready your Fantacalcio

Sames, feels so surreal to watch this mental gymnastics.
Roma has obvious problems with management and transfer policy. Only blind can't see this. With such attitude they'll be fighting relegation next season

You guys greatly underestimate how devious, hideous and deceitful Romanisti truly are

t. Paolo Di Canio

I rather Roma being ruled by fucking Banda della Magliana or whatever Rome mafia that still alive than fucking American.

>Rome mafia
Do you mean the govern, right?

Like Real Madrid? That doesn't sound too bad.

>Pallotta, using his shill to threaten legal action against Totti
Totti really btfo them. They weren't expecting him to go ham like this and the damage control they put together in such a short time is very weak.
It's funny cause 99% of what Totti said was all known in Rome through rumors and leaks, so nobody (that isn't retarded or a shill) is even doubting him. Good luck swaying public opinion now or even building a case to take to court.
And Totti wasn't retarded enough to say anything about the possibility of a new ownership so not even that so you can't sue him for that.

>the govern
>seething laziale "i swear I'm a jj fan" outing himself so easily
Put more effort into it.

The Conte thing never fails to amuse me cosnidering how the #1 tagline of lega/m5s/fi during the Renzi years were "the premier is not chosen by the PEEPLE!!"

you seems frustrated, are you feeling ok?

Attached: 3678_grand1.jpg (1000x562, 105K)

>frustrated
?
I just watched someone judged as a brainlet by most of the country verbally destroying a an "illuminated" ownership that can't put together a decent response.
Haven't felt this good talking about Roma in a while.

>Haven't felt this good talking about Roma in a while.

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

>This Chad will replace Sushit
Happy days?

screencap this post to bring up when Albania shits on him

Attached: 15521637218784.jpg (1024x683, 141K)

doesn't take much to manage epl clubs. they all underperform given their revenue streams

ciao lapo.
salutami Patrizia

If only you knew how bad things really are . jpg

>Baldissoni will talk on Sky in 52 bings about the club stance on Totti's press conference

I guess Totti talked too well about Fienga and he's now being tortured in Trigoria's dungeon.

Diawara's agent Daniele Piraino at Casa Milan

Attached: D9VSRt0X4AAn_Oe.jpg (1200x1017, 95K)

There was also a meeting with Beppe Riso, Sensi's agent

Attached: D9VGBgVXUAENeB5.jpg (999x809, 128K)

>abbiamo fede
>un'Italia casa e chiesa

Attached: 1553895196820.png (910x862, 225K)

>avanti tuta

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (800x450, 40K)

What a legend

Scratch that. He's not even going live but recording some fake interview

LADS WE'RE GETTING GUARDIOLA NOBODY WILL STOP US
>get Sarri
AT LEAST WE'LL FINALLY HAVE AN ELITE MIDFIELDER LIKE POGBA OR SMS
>get Rabiot (twitter.com/LucaFioretti13/status/1140919748261220352)
WHATEVER WE'RE GETTING A TOP DEFENDER LIKE DE LIGT OR MANOLAS LADS
>get Demiral and bring back Benatia
IT'S MORE IMPORTANT TO KEEP ALL THE TOP PLAYERS ANYWAY
>sell Cancelo
>swap Dybala or Higuain with Icardi
>sell Douglas

Attached: 1529222009818.jpg (644x597, 52K)

missed it, what did he say

It's not out yet, he wasn't going live at 12 but recording at that time instead

thanks for a good laugh fra

Sarri is right on one thing tho, Icardi will easily score 40 goals under him in a season

Redpill me on this guy. Shouldn't he have been called up by Argentina for Copa America?

Attached: 68361.jpg (400x500, 43K)

he probably needs the rest

It's ok man we will laugh back at you at the end of the season

Old boomer already past his peak

Because I'm totally not used to that at this point in my life
Let me have my fun until december
Too old and not exactly world class

>The Rossoneri are looking to use the exclusion as a bargaining chip in the negotiations with UEFA about FFP, which currently prevents them from investing into the team without selling any important players.

In the coming days (within 72 hours), a response is expected from UEFA, as revealed by SempreMilan.com’s Vito Angele. Should they grant Ivan Gazidis’ request, then Milan will be able to invest this transfer window without having to worry about FFP.

BASED if true

it's now scheduled for 13:30
I'm curious to see what kind of """defense""" they mounted in 24 hours

twitter.com/RiccardoValoti/status/1139197409718951936
this twitter thread is one of the cringiest conversations I've ever witnessed

Outside of the cringe, from both of them...
I find incredible that in the face of such obvious facts some people still won't admit being wrong.
>look at these pictures where Totti smiles with Pallotta
Like what the fuck did they expect Roma's media to public? Totti ready to stab him with a knife? Baldini with a sniper rifle on the back?
I would understand if what Totti said yesterday came out of nothing. But they're all things that we all knew over and over in these two years. And from completely different sources, while the ones that are saying Totti is making things up are all people that work/worked inside or at least very close to the club.
I understand these guys were basically the foot soldiers in a media ""war"" that has been going on for 10 years but come on.

>public
Went full mondial there. Publish*

Welcome CIA - Top 10 goals

Attached: 1503857477124.jpg (600x783, 74K)

desu the roma bosses should just remain quiet at this point. releasing the statement yesterday was expected and necessary to protect themselves, but they'll never win a media war against totti no matter how much rhetoric they throw at him. they'll only make relations worse because in the eyes of everyone else totti is in the right

we're lucky our foreign friends will not understand a word of this conversation

Baldissoni hasnt been talking for a minute and he already went
>"but we helped him"
>"we understand it's hard for your life switch from player to director"
Basically reading yesterday's statement.
>We approved his choice of Ranieri
And then didn't ask him stay
>we approved his choice of going after Conte
And then didn't go with Conte's request of letting him decide the players
>i don't know if the other things he said are true because i dont work in the technical area
Then why are you even doing this interview
>it's not true we want to push romans out
said the well known laziale
>we brought some roman player back
Implying that had anything to do with florenzi and pellegrini being romans. Especially when they sent him away first
>we made the hall of fame, we went ahead and found memorabilia of Roma's history
>we didnt want Totti out... Because he WAS more famous than Roma
Yeah and you kept him there for that reason
>Abrahmovic and John henry aren't with Chelsea and Liverpool just like Pallotta isn't in Rome
Yeah but their managers or directors have powers, not a guy on the other side of Europe

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>we saw too many questions around the sale of the club and we wanted to remind everyone that Roma is in the stock market bla bla bla
>Roma has inherited a difficult economic situation
False
>and we have fixed the balance
Also false
>and obtained results on the pitch
Aaaand false
>muh FFP
>we hope to do better and win some titles. This year many mistakes were made and this is a motivation to strife to do better
>Pallotta wants to win
>Pallotta bought Boston celtics with other associates
As a minority associate that nobody knows about
>and won five years later and HOPED to do the same for Roma. He never promise a title in five years
Lmao
>The stadium is important and necessary for Roma to improve. Without it it's very complicated to win and will be impossible to fight with Juventus. It's clear that if the president sees that if the stadium doesn't go through the president will sell, but will try in every possible way

>False
Roma has a 200+M€ debt to Goldman Sachs (which Goldman Sachs bought from Unicredit)

So Totti is crazy, clearly as a technical director he would have all the power he wanted.
Don't worry fans, we saved you and will improve the team now. It was just one blunder year!
Pls let us build stadium

That was created by Pallotta. Roma had a 8m passive when in 2011 Pallotta got Roma

Oh maybe i wasn't clear. He was saying this ownership inherited a difficult financial situation from the previous.
It's the same old bullshit of Roma having a 300m debt towards unicredit when the debt was ItalPetroli and Roma never was at risk of bankruptcy

Happy birthday Hans!

Attached: D9V6Sr1X4AAI_46.jpg large.jpg (720x550, 72K)

>"Baldissoni destroyed everything Totti said"
I'm fucking done with this shit. A recorded video of Baldissoni stuttering and answering Mangiante's ""questions"" and repeating the same old bullshit that completely fits what Totti said yesterday.
I

FORZA LUBI SON FINIDI I DEMBI GUBI

Ma i tuttapposto l'abbonamento lo fanno in Curva Nord?

>Juventus Coach Maurizio Sarri reportedly wants Inter striker Mauro Icardi and Paris Saint-Germain defender Marquinhos for his new-look team.

this shit is beyond retarded. sarri is always "ill work with what i have". he gives zero fucks about tranny sessions. rube is fukken stacked isnt that the reason allegro got kicked out? they dont need players execpt midfielder maybe. also icardi is not good enough passer for sarris target player. he has his piggy already.

Rabiot has agreed to terms for a free transfer to Jj

>Platini has been detained and is in custody
Surprising no one

Batistuta to Firenze, however, he will either be VP or Ambassador

kek juve gonna go for the full free transfer central midfield of rabiot can ramsey

the midfreeld if you like

Attached: 1560795606481.jpg (1080x1350, 71K)

psg tried to go for lukaku but he said no to them. only inter for him. dzeko is said to be going only for inter too. this means icardi out if they go for both.

Will Sarri be able to unlock Can?

Whomst'd?

Attached: 60391067_412232392705685_4185458940290545729_n.jpg (1080x1080, 289K)

>midfreeld
shame on you but great thot

I understand it, I just don't want to believe it.

>Rabiot has agreed to terms for a free transfer to Jj
s-stop buying cunts already

Attached: 124.jpg (500x486, 50K)

must... destroy...

I love that turtleneck and coat combo, the leisure lower half clashes to much however.

>glasses, braids and milkies

patrician if I do say so myself

icardi and penaldo together

one of them will eat all the goal of the other

"Please pass the ball to my husband"
-Wanda

Sergio Ramos in fra'

/fa/ af

IN:
Ramsey
Rabiot
Reina
De Ligt
Hysaj
Sané
Icardi

OUT:
Dybala
Cancelo
Mandzukic
Khedira
Perin
Kean
Cuadrado

Forgot OUT: Piguain

No, how can they be separated again? ;_;

Attached: cfc-f956.jpg (644x498, 31K)

Who can stop >us

Attached: 1556904833582.png (1000x1400, 229K)

>Can at rightback
Allegri and his masterful tictocs are gone fra

Yourselves. Your lockerroom is going to be a shit show that might kill Sarri

Injuries, infighting, fans against Sarri and that defense

>wanda vs rabiot's mom
Please please happen.

instagram.com/adielgrech/?hl=en
Butterfaced titcow

Now add Zaniolo's mom to that fight, kino

Attached: 40927899_244374149561590_4525823871219138560_n.jpg (1080x1350, 886K)

>Butterfaced titcow
My greatest weakness

i would rape her daily if she were my gf

gebaseerde
weakness indeed, sex with them is considerably better than with random average girls but at the same time you feel ashamed of being seen with them in public. very very tricky internal dilemma.

Attached: adielgrech_40067702_324458334784073_4348423386678951936_n.jpg (1080x1350, 111K)

>Baldissoni: "Totti was my childhood idol"
>Baldissoni was born on 14/04/1970
>Totti was born on 27/09/1976
Jesus christ they actually recorded this shit?

>Icardi and Rabiot in the same team
it's like you want JJ to implode

Janes Ridruguez to naBoli next year

UEFA is still corrupt, water is wet

James Rodriguez*

almost all of the people on this line up don't know how to behave

>As if the saga couldn't get any more dramatic: @IlMessagero are reporting that Roma president Pallotta is considering taking #Totti to court over the defamation of the club. Pallotta reportedly claims that irreparable damage has been done to the club's image in Italy and abroad

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-18 at 17.01.31.png (1144x474, 223K)

There's literally zero grounds to take him to trial anyway.
But do wait for a repubblica or espresso article on a conspiracy involving Totti in the next few weeks. It's how they answered to De Rossi and it's how they'll answer to Totti.

>all reliable journos reporting juve's main target is pogba who is valued at €150m
fuck sake, yet another window of wasting time chasing unrealistic targets.

ManU already denied them pogba

>Totti
>Ryanair
Roma didn't even pay him to go did they

Attached: D9Wl-wRXoAIeMeb.png large.png (736x414, 479K)

I'll be honest I still don't actually understand if that's Pallotta's account. Everyone went with it when he said fake news about Qatar but the three tweet before that was stuff in Nigerian.

yeah that 2.4m he left from the 4 years he still had in the contract were sorely needed.

What did he mean by this?

Attached: D9WhOntX4AAJXOI.jpg (1200x753, 232K)

sorry wrong pic

Attached: pogba_combo.jpg (738x462, 83K)

He's going to real.

Ramsey and Rabiot are enough, juve should be using those Pogba money for a good defender.

>James Rodriguez goes to Napoli on loan with the right of buy him set at 40 million

>Inter accelerates for Lazaro: his agent arrives in Italy to close the negotiation. The club's request is 25 million euros, the Nerazzurri try to close 20 more bonuses

>Milan, the agreement with UEFA is approaching: no Europa League for the Rossoneri

Midfielder? You want Traore because the Brothers fucked up that deal? Okay, here you go.

>Muriel
>Fofana
>Veretout
>Malinovskyi
>Verdi
Real talk, can Atalanta get past the group?

Attached: 1560864221023.webm (480x852, 2.36M)

if atalanta gets benfica or the russian team as first seed enemy they can

Nope

>Inter accelerates for Lazaro

literally who

>Milan, the agreement with UEFA is approaching: no Europa League for the Rossoneri
OH NOOO

Attached: 1479598931149.png (549x578, 156K)

Love her

Attached: 1550613659226.png (970x542, 257K)

New dalbert la

>butterfaced
come on, it's not that bad
it's at least average

>elliot cant even afford traveling all over europe
lmao

You now remember pic related

Attached: DeX1FT0WsAALrL6.jpg (1600x1000, 170K)

fuck !

indeed it lives rent free in my head

there's already been a fair bit of money spent on defense between the signings of romero and demiral and rugani probably won't go totally unused under sarri. that said, ruben dias supposedly still has a very reasonable release clause, would be a great addition.
it's ok I liked the first pic better anyways

>take totti to court
>in Itlay
>judge laughs at palotta because he is a Totti fan
PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN

this

Milan refusing to play the Europa literally means they want to spend this summer, my dude.

Hans cuteboi nicolusty

user they're not getting a "get out of jail" card, just a delay until next year. If the bills aren't clear by then they're back at the start. What are Elliot going to do, refuse Europe and pump shady money into the club until they win a Scudetto? That is even if UEFA agrees to kick out a worldwide brand like Milan out of their competition instead of just sanctioning them more

Are there any notable precedents to what Milan is trying to do? Because it might be pretty groundbreaking in a day and age where most European top clubs are considering leaving UEFA altogether to form their own superleague

1 > 3 > 2
twitter.com/JuventusFCWomen/status/1141029478367465472

>get voluntarily sanctioned
>NOOOOOO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING YOU SHOULD GET PUNISHED AGAIN!!!

>Are there any notable precedents to what Milan is trying to do?
no. Everything with FFP in Court is new

That's exactly what's happening tho, Milan is asking for the deadline to fix their bills to be moved in 2022. The thing I don't get is why Milan renouncing one year in EL would benefit UEFA. Having such a big club voluntarily drop out from one of their competitions would be a compete mess and a very dangerous precedent.

WHO CAN STOP US LADS?

Attached: formation_6_18_2019_ 7_24_57 PM.png (1000x1400, 250K)

>chiellini on the right
>Mathijs on the left

chiellini's yearly injury

desu Bologna got pretty likeable now
Sabatini joining them, Miha at the wheel and based Palacio having at least another or two top level years

the 2015-2018 period is getting ommited over this agreement, basically now UEFA will only sanction them if they violate the FFP until 2022.
>Having such a big club voluntarily drop out from one of their competitions would be a compete mess and a very dangerous precedent.
Milan will get away with their awful financial management while simultaneously UEFA will be seemingly enforcing a penalty (maybe)

>an Agnelli family tragedy triggered by angry Fiat factory workers and opportunistic Sardinian milk kicking farmers

The new blood sacrifice for God Emperor D'Ambrosio

Milan

This, Piatek and Schick will score at least 50 goals in total, Paqueta the best assist man of the league, Romongoli and Lovren will be an unpassable brick wall

>and Schick

Attached: ADLOL.jpg (1000x558, 65K)

dont forget torreira blooters

Attached: D9W1x3BW4AIxVVE.png:large.png (650x441, 665K)

goldaniga is a placeholder for ndombele who isnt in the site's database.
bonucci is kinda a placeholder for ruben dias who also wasnt on the site

Attached: formation_6_18_2019_ 1_57_21 PM.png (1000x1400, 245K)

Manolas was shit last season why would he hunt for a move this year.
And with Napoli he is not gonna win anything more than what he is winning with Roma.

But I guess Napoli is gonna benefit a lot from having someone worthy to pair with Koulibaly.

>he rates icardi

Attached: rnk.jpg (952x1000, 92K)

Can you blame them? Baldini was the guy that fought shoulder against shoulder with Sensi against Moggi.
Nobody knows what the fuck happened when after he left but after 5 years he was a completely different man. He started pretending he didn't know people he used to have a pretty close working relationship, talking shit about Roma, Rome and romans (the three things that made him relevant to begin with).
Because Roma is in shambles and they want him out to begin with

asroma.com/en/news/2019/6/baldissoni-saddened-by-de-romanisation-claims

>Roma vice-president Mauro Baldissoni sat down for an interview with Sky Sport Italia on Tuesday, as he reflected on Francesco Totti’s decision to leave the club.

>Baldissoni responded to inquiries about a number of talking points that arose from Totti’s press conference on Monday, including the suggestion that the ownership were looking to 'De-Romanise' the club, Totti's ongoing integration into the club's decision-making process, and much more.

>Here's what the vice-president had to say.

Attached: lmao.png (2524x1680, 3.16M)

lads this german is bullying me. come say something mean to him or your team is cursed to have a bad transfer window

Jokes on you, ours is already dicked

Fuck off. Not your personal army.

shoo shoo britnigger

Francisco '"gladiator'" Totti just BTFO AS Roma.

No wonder he is not aware of the bad state of Riomma after his sentimental rumblings.

Bove de Roma El Capetano just said he'll be back once the actual property sells bleoved Riomma cheat clebbe.

Next year will be a bad one and Riomma subhuman fans will capitulate in front of their low IQ, dialect-only speaking, rich and dumb CAPETANO

C'è SOLO UN CAPETANO UN CAPETANO C'è SOLO UN CAPETANO.

Riomma Clebbe, just do like Bilan, keep flushing the future down the toilet with old fags UOMENI BBANDIERA and enjoy your Serie B... Incoming.

You are going to cheer for our girls vs Brazil, right lads?

Yikes

>satan watches women's football

I will watch england vs france under 21

I don't like alternative hability sports.

>watching ngubus fighting each others instead of cute women

No, I'm starting the 19/20 Serie A season with Roma

I'd listen to it but desu they're already through so I don't feel really compelled

>following a shilled to death match
>between wimins with male feats

>jews want you to follow this pathetic circus
>s0yb0y keks agree: STRONG WIMIN THAT MAKE YOU LAUGH ON THE PITCH ARE FUNNY 1!1!1!

((You)) deserve all the shit that (((they))) throw at you, betas.

No I have to play Bloodstained

@93552773
@93552924
yikes

imagine being a janitor and having to collect all the sweat soaked shirts and shorts at the end of the match to go clean them or throw them away haha

Attached: c76.png (633x758, 38K)

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!

Brazilian qts are surprisingly white except for one girl and the gk (who has light colored eyes anyway)

NO ERA

The Italian girl's coach wrote a book called 'Giocare con le tette'

That means what I think it does right?

PLAYIN' WITH THOSE TITTIES

Attached: 17_GIOCARE-CON-LE-TETTE_BERTOLINI.png (250x380, 31K)

>Padellaro
>Ancelotti
did they play with her tiddies?

Napoli is actually going to win it next year.

>he rates james rodriguez

>he rates porcelotti

>not rating the narcotrafficante dybala

Dybala + 50m for Pogba. Yes or no?

Lmao take your feet back to earth Mohammed, if you are lucky you'll get 7th/8th place next season.

>The contacts are ongoing to complete a shocking return. Paul Pogba and Juventus continue to talk, the French international has a strong desire to go back to Juventus over joining Real Madrid. But the deal won’t be easy: Pogba earns €15 million after taxes a season in England and doesn’t intend to take a pay cut. Juventus’ management is trying to find a way to meet his demands before further negotiating with Manchester United. On Tuesday morning, Juventus had another conversation with the player’s entourage, a further demonstration of the willingness of both parties to pursue a reunion [Di Marzio]

Attached: pogdab2.gif (528x265, 888K)

>Piatek and Schick will score at least 50 goals in total
47 Piatek 3 Shick

they need to dab together
was unironically good for real in his first season there under porco

Yeah, but those 3 will be VERY memorable

Juve have Ramsey, Pogba's a downgrade

nighty bump

bump

It's coming home, wtf i love Pallotta now fuck totti fuck ddr

Attached: 0_LionelMessiinRomashirt.jpg (615x615, 54K)

>Ungaretti
Oh come on fuck off

>muh analisi del testo
I'll never understand why some people go for that when you can just write for 2 hours about mafia, climate change or whatever you want. My ex tanked her exam score (not like it matters that much but still) by going for Montale and we basically didn't do shit in Italian because our teacher was half retarded.

1 (one) zoomer please

Attached: IMG_20190619_100354_833.jpg (739x1280, 101K)

strong grip, bit gay

>he's afraid of touching his bros
Is your closet comfy?

Still can't wrap my mind around the fact Baldissoni said IN A RECORDED INTERVIEW Totti was his childhood idol when he's 6 years older than him lmao. How is anyone supposed to believe a word of what he said

Turns out Totti isn't the dumbest man in Rome
From what little I've seeing in news nobody gave two fucks about Roma's conference yesterday

Name a more kino duo

Attached: brigno_22__25007690_1630986176963485_119160865445380096_n.jpg (1024x768, 119K)

>According to Alessandro "servo de Baldini" Austini, Roma is currently favoured for Barella after a 30m+5m of bonus+Defrel offer
Might be true since Austini is the #1 dicksucker with news fed directly from the club but could also be bullshit to pretend they're at least getting someone

I didn't even look at the analisi when i graduated

the drama outside the pitch

>bad boy bad boys, whatcha gonna do?

oh, i'm sure any player want to go to roma right now

Maldini has done a shitty job so far.
Sensi? How about you suck my dick?

Meanwhile Everton kicking ass with Brazil.
Fuck Gazidis for sacking Leonardo.

marotta meeting cagliari today or tomorrow. lukaku is stil waiting game with icardi

Calciomercato boring as fuck

I wouldn't expect anything to be unveiled until we clear the sales we need to make in the next two weeks

How did SMS win the midfielder of the season award when even players like Barella (who I rate) had a better season?

>3 Shick
It's still more than if >we keep Silva because of EL exlcusion

Gazidis didn't sack Leonardo you retard, he left by himself because he had an offer from PSG

it isn't even started yet
Unironically Lotito rigging the votes, he didn't even win the Lazio MVP ffs

Official reason is his """"incredible"""" Coppa Italia perfomance

It's coming home and there's nothing you can do.

Ronaldo: 42 goals, 13 assists
Dybala: 20 goals, 13 assists
Ramsey: 7 goals, 16 assists

Attached: Jj 19-20.png (2876x1797, 1.03M)

Whatever happened to the water polo league ? Was it folded because ProReccoWinsLOL?

Roma have been drawn the winners of Debrecen-Kukesi in the Europa League second qualifying round.

Roma finished sixth in Serie A last season, meaning they must contest three qualifying rounds before possibly reaching the 2019-20 group stage.

Debrecen ran out third in the Hungarian top flight, while Kukesi finished runners-up in the Albanian Superliga.

The ties will be played across July 25 and August 1.

However, the Giallorossi may be admitted directly to the groups if Milan withdraw from the competition.

>Debrecen and Kukesi

Attached: 1560587871987.webm (680x820, 2.92M)

I bet those 2 girls support Fiorentina

>manzotin
>staying under Sarri
Top lol

belgian youths almost fully cover those.

Replace him with Higuain then, not a big deal

I bet youre a good looking guy user

>However, the Giallorossi may be admitted directly to the groups if Milan withdraw from the competition.
it doesn't work like that, if Milan withdraws Serie A will simply have one less team and Roma still has to qualify

I read that Roma would get direct qualification and Torino would get Roma's spot

Only if Milna gets banned, wich isn't the case, if they withdraw volountarly like they are going to do no one from Serie A replaces them.

Let me clear this up.
Milan will not play in EL and thats' like 90% sure.
If UEFA hurries up (Milan, Roma and Torino all sent mail to speed up the process) and bans Milan from EL, then Roma would qualify and Torino would play the preliminary stages.
If UEFA takes ages to get the decision (I'm not sure exactly when the deadline is), Milan will renounce to their EL spot and Roma would be stuck in the preliminaries while a French team will take Milan's place.
But there's a problem with the second option and it's the reason why everyone is trying to get UEFA to take a decision. Milan renouncing its spot would effectively tank Italy in the UEFA rankings which might cost Serie A the 4th spot in CL in a few years, in favour of Ligue 1

Sauce on those two user.

>De Laurentiis: "Manolas has behavioural problems"
>won't pay his release clause
>want to offload shit players instead
>"w-we don't want him anyway"
The only problem with Manolas, outside of his football skills I mean, is his low as fuck pain threashold.

>Italy U21 - Poland U21
today i'm torn fras

Attached: 342342.jpg (1080x1080, 48K)

I'd tear he bikini top, if you know what I mean

I don't understand user, what did you mean by this?

>government is repaving the streets
>half the roads of the island are closed (3 out of 6)
>while working on the roads some nigger cut through one of the main internet lines
>5 days without internet
>missed /calciomercato/ and copa america shitposting

I can't wait for the dutch to really takeover desu

don't google anything about Totti

It could be worse, Argentina had its entire power grid go down this past weekend.

Why? What did he d... Oh god.

We have had of those, there is only one power plant in the island and when someone fucks up, well... But the worst blackout I remembered was only 9 or 10 hours long

Totti to Sampdoria fra

Yeah, theirs was out for a day or two iirc

this, please

This. Got 15/15 talking about pizza while brainlets ruined their exam with Enrico Fermi.

Who is Atalanta signing?

Muriel

cornelius

Neymar

Also this Love me some Muriel

>But the worst blackout I remembered was only 9 or 10 hours long
Once we lived a week without electricity, I remember turning up tv when it finally was back and Columbo was on. Loved him ever since

>dead
W-we're watching the U21 all together, r-right bros?

Tomorrow at 11

Attached: D9cMGNeXUAEy48r.jpg (772x1322, 134K)

Yes but now post polish qtpies

Giampaolo signed lads, I give him 18 months.

>thinking he'll last one year
lmao

>Luis Enrique already leaving Spain

That's more or less the time that Gattuso got

oh family problems, probably about his daughter. Now I feel bad for making fun of him

>Columbo was on. Loved him ever since
Its amazing how wonderful this statement is

>that Amy Adams teen clone at Caduta Libera

Attached: 1535740287799.jpg (480x455, 17K)

hope he won't run off and hide in the woods

twitter.com/acmilan/status/1141399948895903744
oh it's actually real, i don't know i have a good feeling about him, can't wait to be disappointed

Attached: 280full.jpg (280x350, 29K)

Next year top 6:
Inter
Napoli
Juventus
Roma
Lazio
Atalanta

Attached: sabina-kontor.jpg (558x660, 94K)

La Dea for top 4

t. jinxing gobbo

>Roma
>Inter first
lmao

bro... the upskirt bro...
Also I'm 100% sure Gerry will slam his carbuncular meatrod inside her tonight, he was acting weird

He's looking aggresively Italian desu, just touched down in Turin

Attached: D9cVEgrXoAUArLB.jpg (622x933, 70K)

the lack og Milan tells me he's your typical Interista celebrating the scudetto in the summer

Wayferer gen II's or New Wayferer ?

Same colours

Attached: IMG958260.jpg (720x1280, 65K)

>that Allegri bag
What did Sarri mean by this?

user you underestimate this board, nobody here particularly retarded except for the usual suspects. Everybody here jinxes. The only interista that reaches the delusional levels of an actual irl one is the Honduras guy and even him might be memeing.

>when you see it

Attached: Warm up for me, Sturato.jpg (343x334, 9K)

What's up with his daughter?

Hiro pay for the servers you fucking chingchong

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Rumors are she's very sick. Officially the federation only said "very serious family problems"

Fucking Hiroshimoot, can we dab on /pol/aks?

Now that >we finally have a new coach and PSG has Leonardo again can >we already sell dollar (and suso with samu to other teams) and use the money on reinforcing midfield?

Attached: News-Comunicato-Ufficiale-Giampaolo-19.06.png (676x405, 227K)

>turn on RAI's stream
>first word I hear is Chiesa
ffs
Also based Zibi, it's weird he didn't say anything about Totti yet

GTA

Attached: D9cb2LMWwAEHRMF.jpg (1208x1521, 160K)

>Cutrone is starting
Itally will win

desu im terrified no one wants to buy Suso

disgusting color matching

Based Cutrone benching Kean

isn't this supposed to be the junior teams playing?

Thread for the U21 match?

this > Suso has no fucking offres we are fucked

it's the U21

No one has approached Milan about Suso but i think eplel midtables like west ham or wolves would gladly buy him for 38 millions. La Liga is always an option as well. There were rumous about Monchi wanting Castillejo in Sevilla btw.

>adjapong
What

One Pellegrini, Barella and Tonali please

At this point I rate Chiesa but unironically

>Lionel Zaniolo and Meme Kean out
>team plays 200% better
hmmmmm

? Do you have something to say Mr Salvini?

Inter officially bought Politano

r8

Attached: lineup.png (480x600, 141K)

8th place confirmed

>Silva
fucks sake just buy Everton

>Everton
Welcome to PSG goals & skill 2019

Attached: D5_zLKfWAAIZ99h.png (160x171, 30K)

Stream?

Suso will be the AM

Kramaric* as CF
Andersen* as CB
maybe a 4th place considering that Lazio and Roma will continue being shit

Absolutely Mediocre?

TOP LOL

I seriously doubt that Giampaolo is as retarded as gds journalists that make this shit up to play him as AM

You don't need to sell Gigio to build that team.

Based retardo

If Elliot hopes to break even by 2022 they will sell him

you mean 18 weeks?

Why the fuck didn't juve keep orsolini? He's ten times better than bernardeschi.

*dives*

Fuck I was too slow

>Kramaric* as CF
Kouame*

Attached: 103338624.jpg.0.jpg (1200x800, 84K)

>mandragola

I have a feeling this team will be tired as fuck if we get to the final part of the tournament, Chiesa is running way too much

how has it looked so far?

Yeah your cock looks good

not well it seems since bol scored

>Alex "better than Donnarumma" Meret
good job by Barella as well

o-one Orsolini pls

>start Cutrone
>lose

they will buy him back for peanuts if he ends up being actually good don't worry, it's not like he would be starting right now

Attached: 1536702290227.jpg (1200x839, 180K)

I bet he keeps his cigs in those massive pockets

How do you call the shape of Sarri's body?

checked

Nice digits

you know this is a decent outfit if he didn't have horrible posture and got fitting clothing

TONALI IN

>Orsolini out for le not even pacey ngubu
Wow Di Biagio sure is retarded

Mandragora looking pretty shite today

Hype, hope he delivers

Mandragora finally fucking off

>today

Lmao that Barella manlet rage

The one on the left is Nekane no idea who the other one is

Tonali is fucking shit

He's not ready yet, yeah

God, Zaniolo is a fucking brainlet

jesus fuck Niccolò. Literally everything he does doesn't go well and media are all over him.
He needs a couple of weeks of rest. It's obvious as fuck. Needs to refocus and take a step back. Possibly without his agent trying to shill him to Juve every three seconds like a pimp

You now remember when Zaniolo was good

We got italy'd, how ironic

Di Biagio è un raccomandato di merda

this but unironically

w-why is he staring at me like that?

Attached: 1554236717261.png (316x524, 298K)

>vostre chiese, vostre mandragore, vostre barelle

>zaniolo exposed
>niggers exposed
>mandragora exposed
>cutrone exposed

I feel like you're forgetting someone

don't forget Merdet

What are the combinations to go through now?

We got lucky as fuck. Only issue with Italy is that you're way to wasteful with your shots

Was Tonali exposed too? He was probably too nervous and didn't do pretty much anything but that one shot was nice

he looked better as time went on, probably not ready to start but looks promising

they're kids, they go through ups and downs, sometimes in the span of three days. Chill.

The Ventura failure has made people more nervous about the NT, at every good sign we're all deluding ourselves this is it, the new golden generation, and when things go wrong it's a catastrophe

>Balzaretti's wife: "Roma without Totti and my husband won't be the same"
Really? Are we sure Balzaretti is a factor in this?

Tbf >we just need to beat a shitty Belgium and hope that the paellas dab on them Poles (that honestly were pretty lucky tonight), it's not out of the realm of possibilities

Doesn't spain have only 3 points? If we win and they don't we are through right?

Only the first of each group goes through, + the best runner up. Then it's directly to semi-finals. It's quite litterally babbys first tournament, just 12 partecipants. So beating Belgium is mandatory, if Spain wins it's about gd, if they don't it's about what happens in other groups

Di Marzio said the Milan management team will travel to Madrid tomorrow and discuss Ceballos

>let's replace Suso with Suso: but younger
500 IQ management at work

good signing, surprised more serie a clubs aren't in for him.

>Ceballos
>Suso but younger
-200 IQ poster at work

wheres the bong who asked about fm live last night, i wanted to talk to you

Milan were in for him last summer but the Elliot thing slowed it down a bit

they aren't very similar

t. haven't seen a single game of Ceballos

>take these broken wings and learn to fly again, learn to live so free

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-20 at 00.04.22.png (1152x916, 939K)

*screams*

Attached: D9dPaCTXsAI1fLe.jpg (1000x666, 108K)

Soul vs soulless

>Can't score against pooland
Such passion

one duvan zapata pls

Pls Sarri I beg you force Dybala and Pjanic to take free kicks again. Allegri said they would and never had the balls to enforce it.

Attached: 1560982473493.jpg (1000x666, 178K)

10/10

>Argentina

Attached: 1526228309887.png (700x700, 173K)

you know the situation is pretty bleak for your NT when Udinese fodder players like Pereyra and fucking De Paul are considered good enough to be starters

nice digits

Its not like Udinese is exactly shit or anything, but Arg has always seemingly played as if theyve never seen each other before. They have become lesser to Columbia with the depth of their pool.

Piggy is enjoying this game so much

absolutely ref balled mdrr holy shit

hes to busy eating on holiday to care lol

>Lautaro

>Lautardo Martinez

Power ranking as of now:
1. Murder ball
2. Drawing

nothing else matters

>play like absolute dogshit throughout the WC groupstage
>go through
>score 0 goals after the first two games in Copa America
>still have a chance to qualify when they will inevitably BTFO the Qataris

the luck blessing Argentina over the last couple of years is incredible

Im just here to enjoy the shit show of this match lol

Attached: 1519139723575.png (448x357, 6K)

football-italia.net/139643/boban-hopefully-better-milan

Boban pretty much low-key telling us to not have any hopes.

And, as an Albanian, you know a thing or two about discerning hopeless circumstances right away

they might be able to come up with something decent but the nepotism involved in squad selection is horrible. they can call a bunch of shitters from the argentinian super league but kannemann who also plays in south america isn't called. correa, papu, icardi, dybala hardly see the pitch, romero isnt given a chance. of course a lot of their better players can't all fit in the XI at once but it'd inspire a bit more confidence to call decent footballers instead of the absolute dogshit that they trot out.

>selling Luca Pellegrini to juve
Ah, yes. I can see the effort in trying to make a great team.

Source? That move makes zero sense

Do you think Giampaolo remembers >that one goal, /seriea/?

Attached: IMG_20190620_082723_650.jpg (854x1280, 235K)

A few actually. Seems like Raiola spoke with Paratici about him and it would make sense for Pallotta's imaginary FFP rules. Inter doesn't want shell out for dzeko, so they need to sell someone else on top of Manolas.

Got you fra, leila smith nekane and taylor sands

Attached: perin autism.webm (1150x648, 1.65M)

Am i supposed to start rating Cutrone now?

>inb4 Milan draw out their bullshit deals, Toro makes no physical preparations and get dabbed on by albanian plumbers

The only report I can find is Calciomercato and it's a joke saying Juve and Milan are interested and Roma may offer a new contract.

>Milan interested in Schick, possible swap for Cutrone

Lads imagine the memes

So Milan will not play in the EL? i need a polite rundown on the situation

>manager goes to new team and wants his old players
being a journalist is so easy

Milan are trying to forfeit EL this year so that they can get an extra year on their break even requirement

>possible swap for Cutrone
For what fucking purpose? Who's gonna sit on the bench for Piatek then? It's literally only him and Cutrone left in the team

>thick titcow in crop top and shorts
Brehs...

>he's a tits guys
For me, it's long legs and and slender necks

Attached: lmao.png (782x1080, 860K)

>bilan

Attached: 1560533768225.jpg (618x481, 52K)

For me its feet

he likes living in Torino and because they ask like 60M for him

>and because they ask like 60M for him
Retard Cairo asked 100 when Fassobelli wanted to give 75 + i'm Bakaye Traore for him

Having a recognizable star player has its advantages, even if he's shit.

I guess, but who is gonna pay him even 50 for Belotti, let alone 75 or 100. He was the hot shit after his breakthrough season and he should've sold him to anyone who gave him the most money at the time.

At this point they might as well keep him, he's going to score the usual 15 goals per season (so basically half of Torino's) and be le ebin one team player for pr reasons. It's not like Turdino has the stability to make anything out of those 70 millions outside of paying wages and maybe sign a couple more wide ngubus or ciros to park in front of the goal.

A SUIT

Attached: D9fldprXoAAaFjk.jpg (1600x1200, 185K)

looks photoshopped.

youtube.com/watch?v=oOTGTA4YLi4
Looks like they gave him Allegri's old one, jacket seems a bit too tall

He already said not to have too many hopes for cl

Attached: to intelligent to win finals.jpg (765x765, 192K)

>we've got more responsabilities in the Italian league than at other levels
Based Sarri dropping off CL to focus on the league

Attached: 1558474803256.jpg (1024x908, 59K)

Time truly is a flat circle

>english translator woman sounds EXACTLY the same as the translator at the unsc

Attached: 1555100862419.jpg (400x400, 42K)

Che sfacimm'e lota

I'ts pure SEX. Not /fa/

t. Tonino Scacciapuoti, also known as "u' valier"

>Sarri: "For 3 years I would wake up and think about how to defeat Juventus, because they were a winning team. I gave 110% but we still couldn't do it. It was an experience and I will now give everything for this club."
If you can't beat them, join them

He also said he'd repeat that experience tho

BUKKNAMAMMT SARRI LOTA

>Sarri in a suit

>sweaty girls in tank tops nervous for their exams in a packed study room with no AC

Attached: 1537138839301.jpg (645x773, 94K)

literally rent free

Attached: 1560806591131.jpg (344x277, 19K)

Mr. Sarri, Mr. user here from /seriea/.org
Do you give more importance to feet or pits when valuing a waifu?
Thank you and good luck for your new adventure

Attached: i-feel-like-pepo-is-better-then-pepe-20007207.png (500x401, 194K)

Attached: Holy Hell.webm (800x450, 1011K)

He make it sound like he was forced to go to Chelsea

based

>changing argument quickly every time somebody mentions Piggy
They're going to pull a trick on him aren't they? I'm growing fond of him, he suffered enough

BASED

>No CL focus

So Juventus really wants to implode?

Heh, nothin' personnel kid

Attached: 1561013004077.jpg (2933x4400, 2.67M)

They won't be as retarded as last year, flaunting their wish to win CL just to put pressure on everyone and end up choking.

>kick Marotta for not being too much ambitious
>Get a manager that says that the main focus won't be the CL

Really makes you think. I am starting to think that Sarri is some sort of inside agent.

>"Allegri's teams on the other hand seemed to be struggling, but then you always had the thought in your mind that they could win it anyway."
I'm going to miss tictocs man tbqh

Attached: very allegro.jpg (394x462, 27K)

>plays like shit
"DAI VA BENE"

Attached: 1554930256891.png (738x462, 630K)

New: