youtube.com/watch?v=ISFMRrWIEaw
youtube.com/watch?v=2SMvcj9CyXQ
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/82743784/#82752641
youtube.com/watch?v=6dVFtYZJAP0
youtube.com/watch?v=zuASpmqoJVM
youtube.com/watch?v=WME9Oz4PvX0
deadspin.com/espn-is-stuck-with-tyson-fury-as-its-hero-1835577858
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Bro did you see the Lomachenko fight?? THAT GUY IS AMAZING! It's like he's in the matrix or something!
>Woah!!! Did you watch the Tyson Fury fight?? How can he be so big and move so fast?? The Gypsy King is a beast!
>DAMN. Did you see the Golovkin KO last night??? That guy isn't straight killer. Canelo doesn't have a chance his time around!
>Naoya Inoue knocked out another guy again last night. How does he have so much power!?!? That guy is a MONSTER.

Attached: GjVEr5il.jpg (532x640, 45K)

esquiva

bicep injuries. hmmm...

Attached: JoyceTurtleNeck.jpg (720x471, 37K)

lads, lads, lads, lads, lads, lads

Attached: 1560471446639.jpg (1172x1080, 165K)

Lomachenko is a fucking BUM. You heard it here first.
The only people who rate Bumachenko are basedboi cazzies who go "WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MATRIX BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Attached: 1555267064165.webm (800x450, 2.7M)

Attached: 8fe54a99b96f6221d3f53c0f6275057a.jpg (1365x2048, 310K)

WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOAHHHHH DOUBLE RAINBOW ALL THE WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: 1557435087818.jpg (1024x672, 374K)

I'm liking the feel of this Rigo
youtube.com/watch?v=7YAS3U2-wCA

imagine getting on camera with a big fucking boil on your face

All this attention Tyson Fury is getting is pissing me off great he crushed a can Dorticos ICED tabiti and Glowacki Bredis was the craziest shit I've seen live. FUCK THE gypsy conman

All it proves is that showcase fights work, even in "hardcore" boxing circles, it makes people REALLY praise a fighter for crushing the can with ease.
At worst people don't really talk about crushing the tomato can, but when they don't do that, an echo chamber forms for those who orgasm over the showcase bout.

Joke worthy isn't it? That Dorticos KO was brutal. Is Tabiti awake yet?

Ulstershit tears are always welcome in this general.

Tyson Fury is the lineal champion and #1 heavyweight in the world.

AJ is a bum.

Wilder is pretty cool guy but lost to Fury. Would deck AJ within 4 rounds.

Ruiz is still unproven as a top fighter but fully proven as based and snickers pilled. He will win the rematch, but beating AJ doesn't prove much.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-16 at 05.55.40.png (2696x1700, 1.17M)

Ducking a man who got rocked by Richard Lartey on numerous occasions and instead fighting a harder fight? Quite the accusation, but based on unsteady foundations

Attached: BeardedJoyce.jpg (590x350, 25K)

No its way more aggressive now. Sure there was bickering and arguments but now the flame wars are more intense and last longer.

can you make a webm of lartey and dubois swinging at each other missing everything?

Kek, that fight was so sloppy. Dubois is a powerhouse, but his boxing leaves something to be desired.

We've gotta talk about boxers tatts. They're pretty much universally awful. I know these lads get punched in the face for a living but you'd think they'd at least have enough sense to get some good work done.

Wake up Andrew.

Attached: Dorticos-PR.jpg (1024x683, 97K)

DA CUBAN SCHOOL MMMYESSS

SO TECHNICAL MMMYESS

Attached: x720.jpg (1272x720, 222K)

Based Cuban school making drunk dutch retards seethe since the beginning of Boxing

Attached: Dorticos-Kurdyashov.webm (640x360, 1.43M)

I lost money on that fucking fight. Fuck you, Barrera!

Based shitpost

My love has got no money he's got his strong beliefs my love has got no power he has his strong beliefs

It really makes me sick dude. I don't even begrudge him for soft touch's if you're trying to reach peak form fine but that is completely unworthy of all this hype

I hope not. I honestly think most of this posting is from New boxing fans or /herm/tards who know nothing of the CW division. Kudryashov getting flushed again makes me sad too he's always in good fights

tattoos are cringe in general. there's no such thing as a good tattoo. esp on women.

Joshua disappears after Ruiz and the next thing you know he's giggling and playing ping-pong with other assorted half naked men.
I think he's broken bros...
youtube.com/watch?v=nyO-qO_Ocd0

This scares the rigofags

Attached: Inoue3.jpg (960x640, 272K)

Agreed, it's a shame the CW division doesn't get the shine it deserves.

Reminder Wilder got robbed

Attached: 20190617_220639.jpg (1080x1080, 480K)

>Shows his one-dimensional skill and gets hammered by Gassiev
>Whose one-dimensional skill gets picked apart by Usyk
What makes the Cuban then? Oh yeah, a bum.

The current #1 p4p

Attached: Nelo.jpg (1044x1200, 245K)

nah I think a good sleeve tatt on a chick can be sexy

Cringe

Attached: Usyk.png (465x588, 474K)

he doesn't look very happy about it

America's own Tyson Fury

Attached: puristvisuals___ByyOjP5FExT___.jpg (1058x1058, 94K)

Everything is magnified because all eyes gravitate towards the heavyweight division.I'm tired of all the heavyweight talk.
>soft touch
It's such a joke even for a soft touch. Like credit to wilder because Breazeale is levels above Schwarz and then he's still fighting ortiz next. Fury Schwarz was such a waste of time and I'm still seeing comments on the internet saying they're glad they stayed up and bought the ppv. What a fucking joke. It's terrible trying to discuss anything because the division is bringing pactard types fans.

when i see that I just see a very loose woman who's been around. i guess u can have her m8

>lookup a fight on youtube
>BOXINGFAN1987 PRODUCTIONS
>*instrumental horrorcore starts playing*

Attached: 1501553831718.jpg (800x596, 49K)

>dees seat ees uncomfortable
>where ees Chavez?
>I wish I was eeen Meheeco
>plees no axe about Golobkeen

It's so sad that Maidana hung up the gloves, a couple of the right opponents after the Mayweather losses and he would have been a huge draw.

My bad, fat fingered the post button and quoted you.

It's lonely at the top.

Attached: 1551305243581.jpg (1010x1010, 103K)

gladly

Attached: 1433365857481.jpg (480x640, 152K)

Step ya finger game up bro.

>steadycam action ruining everything

he didn't like boxing. 2 mayweather fights made him more money than his entire career combined and probably anything he would make afterwards. its understandable

I agree. Even my mother, who has never been interested in boxing before, tried telling me that 'mike tyson fought some important guy the other day" from all the trumped up headlines.

>look up fight highlights on YouTube
>nice, 9 minutes, probably a thorough unbiased highlight reel
>6 minutes of the walk-ins, training montages and ads that appeared leading up to the bout
>slomotion replay saturated with retarded special effects when big punches land

He liked boxing, but preferred eating..

Yeah I was under the assumption that he was rich beyond his wildest dreams but I think he could've sacked Porter and Thurman, maybe a few others in some explosive fights. Just sad it won't happen.

He'll probably move there. He wanted to be Irish before

I remember an interview saying that he arranged a camp a few months after the second Mayweather fight, but walked out after a few days because he just wasn't hungry anymore (literally)

*inhales sharply*

Attached: 1560363724734.png (2608x646, 252K)

Quite literally not an argument

He switches nationality every few years.

No one escapes the curse.....

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (900x900, 101K)

Nah he didn't like boxing. hew said that was the difference between him and matthysse. matthysse liked boxing but maidana only got into because he made money. robert garcia said he never followed the sport outside of who he was directly interacting with.

Anyway, since I'm here and tired of hearing about Fury being The One Neo from the Matrix masterclass Ali in his prime Floyd Mayweather; how are you guys feeling about Pacman-Thurman? I'm still not ready to fanboy it up for Keith yet, I really want to see how he does.

Is Drake Satan in human form?

Oh no...

>Jewish
High chances are high

>half kike
>half nog
>full leaf
absolutely

I honestly think aged Pacquiao still beats up Thurman. Thurman has not looked great as of late.

what an idiot

>hold on Drizzy, let me stand on top of some phone books

villagerbro, can you please make a webm of dubois and lartey swinging each other where the only connected punch is by lartey?

Heavyweight casuals now are the same as the mike tysonfags who constantly say shit like if damato lived mike tyson would be undefeated.

They don't know how little they actually know and assume they know a lot.

Attached: 20111228.gif (576x765, 31K)

He was actually on Ellerbe's shoulders, but they shopped Ellerbe out of the pic for aesthetic reasons.

Fury is a honorary American

Attached: 1560664754516.webm (640x360, 2.87M)

He killed XXX

the Pac we saw struggling against Horn is more a reflection of his true level at 40 than washed Matthyse and journeyman Broner

It would have been a MUCH bigger fight on regular ESPN.

Did the world a favor

>most skilled
>clenelo the weight bully

youtube.com/watch?v=ISFMRrWIEaw

Pacquaios legs are gone. Thurman only got caught but otherwise he didnt look too bad.

That's not Usyk

Attached: 1560695057155.jpg (1074x1456, 361K)

Good riddance

Why did Germans like Wladimir Klitchsko so much?

Wilder,Fury,Ruiz and Usyk are all Christian and /Box/ is a Christian board all you Gaytheists need to go back to plebbit

He trained there a lot

can't he speak german? That's about all you need to please germandrones nowadays

don't forget God is Real Ruiz

inb4 Joshua bloatmaxxes and comes in to the next fight at 20 stone and 25% bf

Unironically true

Based and Christianpilled

Is that AKA Skinz?

Reminder that AJ got knocked out by Joey fucking Dawejko in sparring

Attached: D8j-PhgX4AMAMEk.jpg (964x1200, 132K)

Inoue is the biggest reddit meme in boxing today

Dude it's like the matrix holy shit and he was a total beast in the amateurs which means more than professional fights

I know more about boxing than you and that is mostly true about Tyson. Lennox Lewis the only one that may have beat him but I wouldn't be sure. Lewis had a weak chin and Tyson was faster and hit hard. Holyfield would have been fucked if a younger and properly controlled Tyson got at him, and no one thinks Buster Douglass would have won. With all that said, Tyson would probably not have been the goat, but he would have been the best of his time. Because of how things went down both Holyfield and Lewis were better, maybe Bowe as well.

No defense for a weak mind. Tyson was only ever good because of Cus.

Based.

Cute how obsessed you guys are with me you think every Irish flag is me.

it's time to smarten' up, dregs

youtube.com/watch?v=2SMvcj9CyXQ

You forgot that bum Usyk, Reddit love that midget

He fought out of Germany retards

Germans are the biggest most bluepilled cucks on the planet

gamers rise up!

If you watch the clock on screen while the ref counts, he actually makes it to 9 in 8 seconds, and tyson got up at the count of 8, it was a completely fair count.

A the klitschkos grew up in germany
B they fought in and were present in german media
C they were the most sucessful of their division and germans focus on heavyweights pretty hard, of course they cling onto them as would any country in a similar situation

Damato died 2 years into mike tysons career. The same bad behaviors Tyson had were enabled by cus. By his own admission he would only act good in the Catskills but everytime he went back to new york he resumed thuggin

I think so. I only watched in a bar but it looked like Horn was free to swoop in and out of Pacman's range at his leisure. The people who say Pac won say he blocked most of the shots but I don't care enough to go rewatch. I'm not saying if he beats Pac he beat a prime fighter but I still think he'll have his hands full; people still talk about the Collazo bodyshot and IIRC the Garcia fight didn't make him out to be the division dominator he thinks himself to be.

>IIRC the Garcia fight didn't make him out to be the division dominator he thinks himself to be.
I disagree. That fight was considered a 50/50 fight and Thurman handily won. He even hurt DSG, he just played it safe after securing enough rounds to win the fight

Yeah I read his autobiography too. The point is that he would behave when with Cus, and he spent most of his time with Cus. Cus kept him motivated, focused, and away from drugs (mostly). It wasn't a surprise to anyone when his antics got out of line after Cus passed. Not to mention Cus would have protected him from bad actors taking advantage.

Tyson was totally reliant on Cus. This isn't a good thing and it's a legitimate knock against him that he was so mentally weak, but with Cus in control he was an absolute monster of a fighter. I can't think of a man in his time that I feel confident would have beaten Tyson with Cus in his corner. Maybe prime Lewis or a big man with a big chin like Bowe, but at best those fights are competitive. I would favor Tyson in both fights.

>Thurman handily won.
You didn't watch the fight. Thurman ran the second half of the fight I mean he literally ran away from Garcia.

Like I said, that was after he had done enough to win the fight on points. The fight wasn't close andd to be honest it was the smart decision considering Garcia relies heavily on countering. They expected him to come and fight like he did against porter but Thurman is pretty versatile all thing considered. There's a reason crawford doesnt overlook him. He's capable of adapting his style to his opponents

Hiya its dwyer.

hey dwyer

Judges were paid off, Angel called it before fight, the whole thing stunk to high heaven. The racism beforehand was also a factor in Danny's downfall

Attached: TheonlyHonestJudge.png (255x590, 32K)

because there are only two potato posters, and you're not the SJW beta male poster

which means you must be the retard dicksucker

Attached: 1526956994695.png (664x520, 219K)

There's always a few that show up for heavyweight fights.

it's because of the way he raised him, the way he described it in one of his books cus was a narcissist and raised him in a very manipulative way that made him dependent on him

Gamblersadvisory.com a free site, DwyerVIP.com a free site. Remember the opinion that you follow should be your own, just consider this a 2nd opinion from a complete stranger online.

Attached: Dwyer.png (694x459, 348K)

says the alt-right nonce from /pol/

yeah by manipulating his cock into Mike's ass

>DwyerVIP.com
bettingangle.us is the new domain, my boy.

Attached: mystery dwyer.png (300x305, 140K)

He uses both of those domains still

Attached: Dwyerr.png (800x432, 384K)

lewd.

Based

Also can we all finally agree that objectively

IBF > WBC > WBA > WBO > IBO

Damato likely diddled tyson too.
This

>people were thinking eddeh was the new shot caller in british boxing
lol.
my guy frank is here to stay.
eddeh was the flavor of the month, he's a small fish compared to frank.

Attached: warren.jpg (400x400, 21K)

>Shows his one-dimensional skill and gets hammered by Gassiev
I know he won, but if anyone was one dimensional in that fight it was Gassiev.

Damn chad Dawson still thinks he can win a title at 175

wrong

Attached: lennoxibo.jpg (275x200, 18K)

When is the next big fight in heavyweight? November with Ruiz vs AJ?

CTE?

>“I think of it like, thank god that this fan base in MMA is so f***ing stupid that they actually have made this possible,” Malignaggi told MMA Fighting.

>“A fight this easy is possible in a main event situation. That’s how I look at it. I look at it in a thankful way. From that perspective I say yeah, I can’t believe I’m here. I’ve been in the ring with top fighters, main events inside stadiums and the biggest arenas in the world. I’ve been announced as a world champion. Believe me, it all goes through my mind. And now, I’m fighting this guy, who I don’t think has ever fought a guy who’s been a world champion, let alone fight for a title.

>"So I catch myself and say I can only be thankful. There’s no way realistically possible to have a fight this easy against a bum of this level unless there is a fan base this stupid.”

>dehydrate yourself by 7lbs before fighting the best SMW in the last decade
He never was the sharpest knife in the drawer

very based
I hope he's learned how to actually punch though or he's going to smash his hands to bits

He's gonna look really bad if he gets chinned.

Didn't Paulie have issues with his right hand during his boxing career?

Kind of hope he does after spitting in his opponent's face.

>no Rigo or Inoue in top 25
uh oh

Attached: Untitled.png (929x833, 118K)

It used to break in damn near every fight

I dunno about that but bareknuckle is a whole different kettle of fish
There's a reason the old boys used to fight with the back of the fists, you throw like a boxer and land on the forehead or awkwardly and that's all she wrote

he fought with it broken in like 4 fights

Based Paulie pulling out all the stops on his mission to kill the irishmen

Man after top 4 that list just goes to shit. Who the fuck puts the biggest meme in boxing in top 20 P4P fighters?

He's gonna spit on his mom too.

>come out of retirement to fight a straightner against some russian journeyman because some MMA fighter he trains with put you on your arse in sparring

Attached: our tys.jpg (1200x700, 112K)

based

Based.

His opponent is some faggoty MMA guy, he should have hocked a loogie at the fairy.

forgot to say
>be 38 year old fistlet

Paulie's had such a unique career. Can't think of anybody else with so many different kinds of ups and downs in his relationship with the fans

Spitting in someone's face is one of the most disrespectful things someone could do to another person, regardless of if the guy is some UFC-reject..

Yeah, that's why he spit in the little fags face.

Why doesn't Tyson Fury go into MMA? He has the size, power, and elusiveness. He just needs to be trained to grapple and kick.

Lots of truth pills being dropped

He doesn't support zionist khazars. He's a true israelite

Attached: mmaisrael.png (1500x668, 678K)

Completely different sport. It takes years to get good takedown defense.
Having said that, we had a guy who fought in the ufc come to our gym and his boxing was terrible. Stiff as fuck and couldn't throw a jab properly.

After top 3 you mean.
Errol Spence have done basically nothing.
I get that Thurman ducked him, but he fought no one.

Why does no one talk about Julian Jackson? For me he was one of the most devastating punchers the sport has ever seen.

Attached: jackson-999.jpg (512x394, 70K)

Even if he could suddenly become a master at all MMA traits, there is ZERO reason for him to transfer over when he would make peanuts in MMA.
He's currently in a alleged 100mil contract with ESPN for his fights, he makes more than ever MMA fighter on planet earth not named Conor McGregor despite not being the biggest draw.

He's on my list of old fighters to watch. A lot of guys it's hard to find good quality film on YouTube. Mike McCallum is another guy I want to see more of only seen him dismantle a couple chumps

Everyone talks about The Hawk whenever hardest punchers in history are mentioned, what are you on about?
He's the first guy anybody goes to if not talking about Heavyweight punchers, him and Valero.

Attached: Jackson-Norris.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

because he's humble and has sehr gut techniqe

Can anyone explain why the cruiserweight division is not big in the US compared to the heavyweight and welterweight divisions?

Bless you Oleksandr

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (440x440, 75K)

Jabs are worthless in the octagon.

Dunno, but it has always gotten the least love. It doesn't make sense.

How long have you been watching Boxing that you haven't checked out a single fight of his?

The most important ones (All of them very legit opponents) are;
His fight against Mike McCallum in his first world title shot.
His fight against Terry Norris, his third title defense.
His fight against Herol Graham, his first title shot at Middleweight.
His first fight against Gerald McClellan (The second fight is redundant).

You shouldn't have any problems finding videos of any of those fights online. All of them are fairly short, since, win or lose, that's how all of Jackson's fights go, and all of them are very legitimately opponents. If you don't know the outcome to those fights then ofc go in blind.

Attached: Julian Jackson.jpg (885x1201, 590K)

Did you see the joshua-ruiz fight? lol

G-Man was such a good fighter. Had his career not ended the way it did, I believe he would have gone down as an all time great.

he already is an all-time great though?
he beat the dogshit out of Benn and made him feint while literally having a blood clot in his brain

based and christpilled. heathens need to REPENT

I would say so too, but a lot of people don't mention him.

I consider him an ATG regardless, dude was a fucking killer. It's such a shame how it all ended for him, he had so many years still left on the clock.

he was a great fighter but a piece of shit and he deserved what he got,tied up a dog and let his pitbull murder the dog

he actually duct-taped the dogs mouth shut and then had it fight his pitbull if i recall correctly. deserved to get vegetated.

I don't give a damn what he did outside of the ring to an animal.
I think that shit is bad, but not bad enough to warrant being trapped in your own body barely lucid. That's what I imagine is the closest thing a human can experience to damnation. He's an awful person, but not so awful that I would wish that on him.

Exactly and that's just what was documented. He probably did shit like that regularly..

I agree, who's to say he wouldn't see the error of his ways and change too?

>heavyweight retires and is content to farm alfalfa somewhere, eat and be happy
>the mere existence of a black heavyweight champion makes the public go haywire
>convince old heavyweight to try to shed 100 lbs for a superfight
>public goes crazy and old hw is somehow favored to win
>loses in humiliating fashion
>whites literally riot in the streets
I don't understand what they were expecting here

Attached: 800px-Johnson_jeff.jpg (800x1049, 128K)

DWYER
BINGO
WHEN

I'll watch all those this week and leave a long post in the general about him. I've been hardcore into boxing for a few years there's literally thousands of fighters to watch Jackson is just one more. I've been trying to get thru Floyd Patterson this week

all the champs are foreigners

Bless you Money May

Attached: floydmayweather___By0F8zhl0Z6___.jpg (1080x1350, 311K)

friendly reminder that Mayweather ruined boxing with his undefeated record bullshit that doesn't even apply to him because he robbed Castillo and Maidana

He beat both soundly in the rematches

That's how tall he looks standing next to regular person too

wh*toid cope

He was gifted those belts. The guy is a crook and a bum and he knows it deep down.

Wh*tes always have to bring race into sports, just look at this site

/TMT/ towers when??

doesn't matter, tank is a bum anyway

>guys! Any close fights against Mayweather should go to the opponent! I dont care he schooled both in the rematch, they should get the win for trying so hard!

Attached: DW_GUpoVoAA1JNl.jpg (708x800, 64K)

...you're proving my point,Mayweather is still an ATG even if he has 2 losses

I didn't say anything about winning or losing the first, I just said he beat both more convincingly the second time around

what does the second fight have to do with the first you fucking cretin,they are two separate fights
also I can't tell if you're an actual nigger,a turk,or some regular aquafresh white faggot lusting for bbc,I always see you sucking every black fighter's dick you can,mostly Wilder's though

Yeah that's a thing in dog fighting. They get bait animals so their fighting dogs can hyped up killing them

despite what your countrymen claim he's not a fruit

Why bring race into it? Did your caravan get nicked again?

because I am curious as whether you're a faggot,shitskin,nigger,or all of them combined

Imagine being Floyd Mayweather. You're trying to make this talented kid a star, and want him to train in Las Vegas to keep him close and focused. Instead he's unmotivated and struggles to make weight, and is constantly getting arrested for dumb shit

Attached: gervontaa___BxVDy9tAAow___.jpg (1080x1350, 201K)

He underestimated the power of baltimorean dindu retardation

AB trying to feel the wrath of 50 Cent

Attached: 20190617_190859.jpg (1440x2225, 668K)

Attached: adrienbroner___By1DyVYhbDZ___.jpg (1080x1080, 58K)

reminder that pacquiao struggled against AB and will get schooled by thurman

>wake up, saúl.

Attached: gyppo bill.jpg (480x300, 28K)

who even cares about pac anymore. You would think he has more money than his entire country at this point. Just be content with being a living legend like Floyd or Chavez.

he's probably not a virgin

Attached: 1560729710492.png (1280x720, 1.18M)

rare footage of BJS vs Canelo

Attached: mLurpbW.gif (450x281, 480K)

I know what you are

Attached: 2011-08-17-kisa-lala-images-new-nomads-Romania.jpg (600x525, 320K)

I clean up at 136

This is Bare Knuckle FC's next main event.

He fucked Floyds daughter aswell

Gervonta is really talented but too fucking stupid to ever do anything with it. I remember a story about Floyd giving him money to buy his mother a house so he wouldn't have to worry about her while he trained. He spent it on a new car instead.

50 owns a percentage of Bellator I think

Oh Gervonta...

Attached: 20190617_194015.jpg (1440x1624, 648K)

He's also been very mismanaged. He needs to stay active to stay in shape and keep out of trouble but he fights only once every 7-8 months.

O/U on another assault charge picked up?

What round will Thurman end Pacquiao?

and then let Dana White take the majority of his purse..... nah

Don't believe this. Hearn doesn't want to make the fight because its very clear farmer would get destroyed. Farmer is one of the few american champs he has.

6 or 7.

It's not like Farmer is a major draw. He needs a challenging fight to get a real payday. And the "beef" they have would help DAZN get more views.

>implying it won't be a draw so Pacquiao can continue his PBC contract and Thurman can stay undefeated

That's a break the bank fight for DAZN in Eddehs defense

Hearn gets paid a bonus by dazn every time he puts on a title fight. That's why he's invested in a lot of manlet weight boxers and female boxers. Besides the fight would have to take place on showtime and hearn needs to have it on dazn

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/82743784/#82752641

Based and extremely redpilled

White trash bum ass excuse for a sport utterly btfo by a wop manlet. It doesn't get any more based than this

Im glad it happened. He deserved it.

Schwarz isn't a fucking can. He's ranked #2 in the world according to the WBO and ranked in the top 10 in numerous organizations. Tell me again how he's a fucking can?

Attached: WBORankings.png (461x198, 43K)

Honestly can't tell if this is even bait. The state of this general

3:02 am, London time... Anthony has been awakened once again by the flashbacks of that unfortunate evening in Madison Square Garden

Attached: 1559609136758.jpg (2048x2048, 856K)

You can do better than this

The meme is spreading lol

Attached: 9533FC47-D8C3-45B8-A832-6779FF862BEC.png (1125x2001, 1.19M)

The cruiserweight division is basically the pussy diving before stepping up the heavyweight

HeHe

Boxing confuses me desu, the sheer amount of dodging the guys at the top do makes it difficult to really tell "who" the best is

It’s not dodging you have to fight opponents and mandatories. Sometimes the mandatories are good fighters but the champs make them look easy. You’re right about fighting BUMs tho. For example ggg fighting a 80 something ranked fighter. Fights like that shouldn’t be allowed. The fury fight last Saturday is another example.

>carrying about anything lower than light heavyweight

Attached: 349twi5u5.png (273x184, 7K)

slightly less juiced and plastic'd up than sly stalone

What would you prefer?

Maliganaggi embarrassing Lobov and pisses on MMA fans faces, or Lobov KOing Malignaggi in 30 seconds?

rate his defensiv skills

Attached: ttyImages-926954734.jpg (620x342, 42K)

best defence is an overwhelming offense. he makes up for his complete lack of technical ability with the ongoing threat of his right, takes elite footwork to get close

Based
Based.
People like to identify themselves with athletes who do not seem to be perfect. Same reason people like overweight singers, actors etc.. It gives them hope. Fucking losers.

Who is more legit? Maliganaggi in boxing or Artem in MMA?

If you even need to ask that you shouldn't be here

Attached: Love.jpg (680x466, 68K)

>I know more about boxing than you
>thinks Mike Tyson could have EVER beaten Riddick Bowe
BhHHhhhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahah

Artem has an even record. I just started watching some interviews and he's literally the dumbest shit I've heard speak. He says Malignaggi never fought anyone good and lost to every good fighter he's fought. When his record is even.

Same

>Canadian AJ actually used basic head movement in his last fight
>Hes going to make it lads
>Hes going to get to fight for a joke belt and then get exposed again

Attached: Canadian AJ Slick.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

This is something a lot of people just don't understand. The constant threat of a KO gives you so much more room to operate and can result in longer cagey fights

i also enjoy watching two angry uber drivers fighting inside the ring

I hope there aren't any Anthony Joshua fans in here

Attached: 20f947c0a41e6ed495867441e9d2c16c.png (600x600, 212K)

he looks so fucking long and awkward jesus christ

Attached: IMG_20190618_060824.jpg (5312x2988, 3.34M)

give me qt black booty basedgod

Malignaggi, if only for the sake of setting up a McGregor fight. What a shitshow that would be.

are you flexing? don't get aids fattie, wear a condom

GGG and Loma are reddit fighters it should have Wilder on it

Both are trash two sloppy fucks

Get a shot of her from behind love the long socks

We know, we've all seen Forling's Eggington-tier defense.

Attached: Sven.webm (640x360, 2.8M)

Imagine believing anything Eddie Hearn says

Absolutely based, just look at the amount of redit butthurt this post harvested

Adrien Broner 2.0

Yikes, have sex my friend

Even while retired Money Mayweather is still making fuckboys around the world seethe

Yo so after years I've finally found a boxing gym at least somewhat near me that isn't some boxercise class. Do I just walk in? It's like some community church boxing gym.

Brehs...

Floyd's daughter is pregnant too. Her baby daddy NBA youngboy, has 3 kids with 3 different women at 19 years old. Imagine being Floyd Mayweather jr, climbing your way out of poverty to become the richest athlete and then your daughter gets knocked up as a teenager

Your comment makes it sound like the result of the second fight should have any bearing on the first. Please tell me you're not actually that fucking retarded.

Pac hasn't had a KO in 9 years and Thurman in 6 years. This is gonna be a 12 round snoozefest.

The third one is fucking true though, tomatoes are fruits because they have seeds. So are cucumbers, zucchinis, etc; Vegetables are seedless plant matter.

Jesus that was pathetic

why even bother bringing it up? you will only ever sound annoying saying shit like that unless you're at some fruit symposium

Rooting for pac but this is team stream all the way

KEK

Girls want men like their fathers. Everybody knows this if you're too fucking stupid to straighten up then you deserve what comes back that mouthy little manlet is no exception

MMA is real fighting

between bums

honestly speaking, I don't believe I could get into MMA if I tried. Boxing strategically is comparatively simple but out of that all the complexity arises, like a chess game. Adding grappling and kicks just doesn't entice me and diminishes the beautiful performance of a truly skilled fighter in my mind.
Plus, I am not sure if MMA has the same history. Does it have comparable classics, personalities, scandals, and so on? Boxing inside and outside the ring is just so damn fun to follow.

Based

I just want to make enough money to become a homeowner like dave allen, even If I end up getting BTFO

This. Idk why people think either is going to stop or ko the other.

Where's Deontay?

They really, REALLY don't like each other!!!

Attached: 20190618_033420.jpg (1440x240, 86K)

Why does everyone like to take pictures with this plodder?

based south africa living the dream colonizing black qts

They like to think they'll break the curse.

>Most Skilled

Fix that schedule
>Molina is out
>No Gorman Dubois, Rivas Whyte, Allen Price, etc.

1. Ruiz Jnr
2. Browne
3. Whyte

Worst heavyweight tattoos

>It's one of those Charlo fights a bum fight week

It must make Hearn seethe that he is widely reviled and Warren gets to be pretty chill and hang out with Arum in Vegas while Fury does 249% of the fight promotion himself.

Malignaggi used to be good, he was just never elite and could be bullied by physically stronger guy.

Absolutely based and red pilled. Tattoos are for retards. Good thing my fav boxers don't have any tattoos.

you're favorite boxers suck lol

Anyone who truly believes they're being ducked by anyone at all is a complete brainlet

tattoos on fat people always look shit no matter what
Ruiz's tatts on top of that are shit you're right, so it makes it doubly shit

Guys I had a dream with Gervonta, I had a fight scheduled in a shopping mall but I forgot all my equipment at home, so I missed it and was very sad, so Gervonta appeared and started to cheer me up, but he always went really close to me to talk, like those autists that dont have notion of personal space, and then he pointed to something that he said would cheer me up, and it was Ryan Garcia getting chinned in a crowd and they turned on a propeller to spray trash at him while he was wobbled, and that ex-girl of his was watching in horror

Canelos tats are pretty bad but not as bad as cottos

Who's that Mick? Looks familiar

Anthony Joshua's lion tattoo in the middle of his shoulder blades looks terrible. Can only imagine he got that to give someone something to look at while he's taking it up the ass.

>boxing strategically is comparatively simple
Wtf, how can 12 rounds of high intensity chess have a more simple strategy than 3 rounds of hugging

SKANDAL!

I don't know about you guys but I got Joshua winning the rematch by UD tbqh

I sure am glad everyone agrees with Rummy’s rankings

1. Fury
2. Wilder
3. Ruiz
4. AJ
5. Whyte
6. Ortiz
7. Parker
8. Kownacki
9. Povetkin
10. Usyk

I had a dream that I made out with nicole chavez, which is weird I don't even fancy her or care about her at all

Joshua's been exposed by a Snickers™ loving Christian warrior. He is finished. He'll be fighting on Josh Kelly undercards next year

Attached: IN43CQ5MCZDX5IYGRUXIDO5NB4.jpg (360x384, 17K)

RIGO IS A BUM

that is all. you may reply to this post with based if you so wish

I'd rank Parker over Ortiz and wouldn't rank Usyk at all because we don't how good he is at hw yet. Probably he would already beat the likes of Povetkin and Kownacki

based

based

I don't get how fat guys can handle more than 2 rounds. I did 'shoe shining' and body shots with between high punches for 2 rounds and wanted to vomit

I just saw that there are some sort of sanitizers you can put in boxing gloves to avoid them smelling, does this shit work?

if i listen to internet boxing "experts" everyone is a bum

what is the truth?

They still have cardio. its just the same as these big bodybuilders who cant run a mile. just because they eat a lot doesnt mean they dont have the cardio and conditioning to go 12 rounds, muscle looks nicer but it takes the same amount of oxygen to power

the truth is only trust dwyer. and most boxers are bums

youtube.com/watch?v=6dVFtYZJAP0
New Rummy kino.
I pretty much agree with his list except for having Wh*te be top 5 in the rankings. Swap him out with Ortiz.

Everyone but my favorite fighter IS a bum.

yeh, but I'm 68kg mate not a bodybuilder

everyone is a bum

Based.

why watching it then

Hol up what happened to Charlo Harrison 2 ? Must have missed the news

Harrison got "injured" like two weeks back.
But we all know this is just his way of avoiding fighting a lion.

Attached: 1510096884101.jpg (770x513, 86K)

I want to see who's going to be the next bummyweight champibum

friendly reminder that both charlo sisters lost in december to journeymen

Charlos are unironic BUMS

>that judge that gave big charlo a 10-8 in the 12 with no KD

Attached: 201309250828305253190-p5.jpg (649x1000, 63K)

Based

>L-lions Only!

Attached: 20190610_090633.jpg (548x548, 144K)

youtube.com/watch?v=zuASpmqoJVM

good fight desu

Eddie saved Johnson's life by fucking with the drug tests. Big Baby would have massacred him

Attached: 20190318_211545.jpg (931x588, 340K)

>"Ayo, look at that user runnin' his mouth."

Attached: 1510096884100.jpg (1080x1080, 47K)

>He thinks a round cant be scored 10-8 without a knockdown
How new are you? He had Korobov on stilts for that entire round.

>Charlo/Harrison 2: A Love Story

Attached: charlo-harrison (4).jpg (640x427, 96K)

Cringe

what a beautiful couple

if ruiz was juicing he'd look like Joshua

miss usyks bydlo slav haircut 2bh

Little Alexander flew across the ring against a man only started boxing 4 years prior to this bout

Attached: 91240-13941014401.png (543x620, 341K)

He was a boring, robotic übermensch who crushed everything in his path. Basically any german cuck powerfantasy

His efficient overt technical heavy style probably appeased german autism too

2/10 superfeather dream

Is Fury now on the same level as AJ in terms of popularity?

Seems like there has been a big shift in the last 6 months

extremely based

Based Rummy

You now remember David Price

Attached: edede.jpg (480x270, 23K)

based

Imagine if he had a chin and therefore wasn't burning off nervous energy every second worrying about the shots coming
He'd be a world champion the big stiff idiot

not here but more people like him, used to be most people hated him some people liked his antics, bit like eubanks sr
I reckon your side of the pond he's surpassed the rest though

Huh

Feel sorry for Price. Imagine being an absolute unit but having the chin of a manlet twink like Khan. What a cruel spinster god is

God hates the scouse

i think americans just love outspoken shitheads in general. i like fury and eubz sr but hate mcgregor. if youve got a big personality youre gonna get people who love it and people who hate it

>implying I ever forgot are pricey
Can't wait for more pricey kino next month tbqh

Reddit: Dave Allen
Yea Forums: David Price

It's that simple.

pricey vs hughie fury lads who takes it. both are almost the same person

6 times la

Attached: dubois vs grandpa.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

>ireland
POOTATO NIGGER

BASED

Attached: v4tc842wit131.jpg (1024x683, 109K)

they look autistic

they're just bums. they can't help it.

I think Fury did a deal with the devil after ducking Price and swapped destinies with him. Price is still the king of British boxing in my opinion

zero (0) pl titles

and people think Dubois is ready for Joyce. Lartey only got one clean shot in that exchange lol

This is basically what Ruiz was doing to Joshua. The moment he got hurt he just started swinging back like a madman, except Ruiz had better head movement than Lartey, and threw shorter punches.

It's a solid strategy against these over-confident HW power punchers if you have the chin and the heart to pull it off.

Joyce is a fucking BUM

Attached: usyk vs plodder.webm (960x540, 2.91M)

Nice webm showing off little Alexander's feather fists against a inexperienced Joyce. Post a webm of him flying across the ring after getting tapped by Joyce

Attached: JuggerJoe.jpg (768x432, 94K)

>being sponsered by the German Goo Girls
disgusting

Based wet dream user

Attached: 20190616_214335.jpg (1440x2560, 2.03M)

Got a chin on him though, Jesus.

You just showed off Joe's chin lol

classic flat footed brit plodding

I'm kind of uneducated on this, but why doesn't the WSB count as pro wins and losses?

Just look at this webm of Usyk getting thoroughly schooled by Bellew

Attached: 1546183756606.webm (1280x720, 1.99M)

Why would anyone participate if it counted against their pro records?

They only recently let amateurs fight without head gear in 2013 or was it after 2012?

Styles.

Ruiz beats Joshua.

Joshua beats Wilder.

Wilder beats Ruiz.

Joshua beats Fury too imo

What you say about Neeraj Goyat son of a mother bitch?

Attached: 1560873780462.png (422x655, 377K)

Na its like

Wilder beats Ruiz
Ruiz beats Fury
Fury beats Wilder

Joshua couldn't beat a fucking egg. He'd go down in the first against Wilder and the second against Fury.

I hope we don't get Wilder-Ruiz.

Last thing we need is Wilder holding ALL the belts hostage.

Joshua maybe a chinlet but he can see Fury's long punches coming a lot easier than Ruiz jr. He'd land more punches than Wilder and especially gun shy Wlad

Sam Hyde Added To July 6 Matchroom Card In Manchester

He can't keep getting away with it

Realistically, who can stop our Tyse?
youtube.com/watch?v=WME9Oz4PvX0

Attached: USA.jpg (1296x729, 125K)

No one but Wilder if he lands the perfect punch

Wilder already did.

Attached: Wilder-Fury.....jpg (2500x1612, 527K)

>Joshua beats Wilder.
G String's chin will shatter once a right jab lands

Attached: 1511654731124.jpg (1000x703, 1.05M)

How does Wilder beat Ruiz? I can't reallly see that being a given for him.

Lads lads lads

Inoue

That is all

This thing wrote a shitty article calling fury an antisemite, bigot, and sexist etc. Order needs to be restored. These 'people' are getting worse by the day.
I consider Fury and overrated bum but seriously fuck these people ruining everything w/ their bullshit.
deadspin.com/espn-is-stuck-with-tyson-fury-as-its-hero-1835577858

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-18 at 9.57.24 AM.png (642x684, 379K)

everyone is p4p until they lose, then they're bums

>linking cuckspin
Nigger next time pastebin that shit if you actually want people to read it. Fuck them and fuck that disgusting faggot in a wig in that picture.

Yes give these retards attention. That'll work so well. I'm sure that won't have any future repercussions.

i don't have time to do that. don't click it. its poorly written and bullshit anyway but we can't even enjoy boxing anymore. its really becoming unbearable

AJ would literally be the body on Wilder's record that he always talks about

>Ruiz beats Fury
I can't see that happening.

>if you don't post a link they'll go away on their own
Its like you haven't been paying attention

I doubt those """"people"""" actually watch boxing, it's probably about the last sport that isn't politically correct

>Joyce blocked all his punches with his face
No one said he's a glassjaw they said he's trash which he is just another British meme waiting to be exposed

TRUMP 2020 MAGA

Well he is. No need to get upset about it mate

Looks like a black leatherface

You're right. It showed Oosyk for being feather fisted

Don't need to have retard tier power when you can box

A brief glance at DAZN's announcement team invalidates this claim.
>strong womyn reporters everywhere
>those two 'edgy' black interviewers

Makes HBO look like 50's grainy film. Look at the Pulev situation for example. Even with footage of this bitch whoring it up in their locker room he's still the one in legal trouble. Its definitely already pozzed. Articles like this are just proof its firmly in their crosshairs for destruction.

Joyce does a good job of parrying and rolling shots with his shoulders and arms to be fair. His defence isn't even that bad for a heavyweight

That's literally how it works with everything in life. The reason the media is in such a fucking state worldwide is because twitter and other social medias give retards a place to voice themselves and then people want to boost their ego and give themselves a clap on the back for being smart so they proceed to post the article with their own obvious remark that everyone agrees with, but by doing that all they are doing is forcing the article onto other people making them view it.

I would have never heard of this article if you hadn't posted it. And you had no reason to post it either only to gratify yourself because you know full well that no one here disagrees with you.

>those two 'edgy' black interviewers
They're not really edgy. They mostly just suck Canelo and Joshua's dick

He did well against Joyce who only started major amateur tournaments the year before and didn't even rock him. What an amazing feet

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (1080x1349, 345K)

The head bureaucrat of the warriors' code

how can joycey do this but have such slow footwork

His footwork isn't what is slow. Punches and hips are

is there a fighter who could punch your ass and fully submerge his fist into your ass without lube

And yet to this day Joyce is still a plodding shitter with hands that have gotten even slower

Based and redpilled

maybe khan or inoue. someone with small but fast hands. depends on how loose your arsehole is

How do I have sex with an older woman /box/bros?

what does joyce have to do to gain /box/s respect. hes stomped everyone in his path with ease and has the look and amateur pedigree to be the next star

be tall, have money and tell them theyre still beautiful

Why are you so opposed to it? Whether I pastebin it or not. This isn't some fringe movement, this IS the mainstream now. Whether I posted it or not is irrelevant. You're more concerned about my motivations than you are about trannies and ghouls looking to redefine what boxing is.

Find them at a bar and drink with them

Because you are taking them seriously and not just treating them like the attention seeking children they are. All the political correctness today can be traced back to people actually giving these retards a platform to voice themselves because they were so confident at how more intelligent they were than the PC crowd. But the PC crowd don't care about winning arguments or debates, they're mentally ill and want more people to join their ranks. They don't care about being right or wrong all they care about is attention and making themselves feel good. Ignoring them is the only solution.

benis in old bagana

This is a very boomer take. If you think its just a matter of ignore them and they'll go away, you're living in the past. They're not going anywhere whether you listen to them or not. The only option now is to fight back or they'll do to boxing what they did w/ the NFL and other pozzed sports.

literally not hard if you find them drunk at a bar
how I lost my virginity

Fight back against what? A retard part time journalist with 2,000 followers on twitter? See this mentality goes back o what I was saying about social media giving these idiots a platform. If this was some LGBT organisation with millions of dollars behind them and the article was in the New York Times, then you'd have something to be worried about. But it's not. It's a nobody looking for attention and feeling good about themselves because they're "fighting the good fight".

When you give these people attention like you're doing now, THAT'S when it goes big. People start talking about it. People starting arguing and then it becomes a full blown issue. Her shitty article has 3 retweets on Twitter. No one cares. But if you keep giving her attention then it will eventually reach people who do care and that's a battle you can't win.

>fury an antisemite, bigot, and sexist etc
Seems like pretty accurate reporting then

>there are pornstars born after 9/11

Best sex I ever had was when I was like 20 with a woman in her 40s. Divorced. No kids. Freak. Loved licking my butthole.

Oh no how will I ever relate to them on a personal level now

>her shitty article
>her

No wonder you don't get it. And I hate to break it to you boomer, but this is already on the NY Times. This IS the NY times and every other mainstream media platform. Just because this particular proxy only has 2000 followers, doesn't mean the rest of them aren't doing the same thing. Taylor Swift has 100 million followers and she's shilling for the same thing.

>I don’t follow boxing and knew nothing about him
>Fuck that guy and his fake sounding name

wew the comments

Yes the world is gone to shit and we know that. But that has nothing to do with boxing. It will if you keep pretending it does.

can we keep /pol/ out of /box/ ffs

missing someone op

Attached: monster.webm (960x540, 2.95M)

if Artem wins Paulie is going for an incredible life ruin ride

who will hire a boxing analyst that lost to Artem in boxing lel

It will never happen, Artem isnt even good in MMA and Paulie is a former world champion in boxing who can take a punch, and BKB is basically boxing.

based, he needs to replace rigo

>“There are these girls who want to open their legs to every Tom, Dick and Harry. But they are looked upon as rubbish in our community. We don’t do stuff like that. If I had a sister who did that … I’d hang her. She would bring disgrace on the family. It is a very, very bad thing to do. We don’t do that. Women have to be pure and respectful.”

Absolutely based

this is just beautiful

Roy Jones got iced by Enzo Macarinelli and probably went back to work at HBO the same month

remember that Paulie is two years away from getting beat up and stopped by Sam Eggington, he will take a lot of punishment even if he wins, Paulie used to slip and parry punches but he isn't doing that as an old man in bare knuckle

His hair is fucking distracting

True but Sam Eggington would still beat the shit out of Lobov. And Lobov was never good at boxing even when he was in his prime.

/pol/ isn't going into /box/.

rather /box/ is being targeted and /pol/ is being proven right again. You can choose to ignore it, but it will not ignore you.

No, you're doing exactly what she's doing and using boxing as a proxy war for your politics. This has nothing to do with boxing.

Thats why usyk is king, most unquestionable resume in the sport

>le war is coming based anons

Attached: 1548391949404.jpg (680x510, 53K)

>esau trying to start shit

Attached: getoutesau.jpg (224x225, 15K)

i didn't write the article. You're allowed to react. They're making it about boxing. We're not tweeting about fag rights are we?

>taking the time to find this image
You're misdirecting your impotent rage my friend

josh taylor would beat both thurman and crawford but nobody is pilled enough to know it yet

They're really not. It's more of a criticism against ESPN for avoiding the topic. And it is relevant in the sense that ESPN has to be really careful in how they market fury because the shit he said.

I been having an affair with 52 year old whitewoman. I'm 32 years old and I'm Chicano.

Its a direct attack on Fury and obliquely an attack on boxing (masculinity) and traditional views. ESPN already does plenty of thought policing through its opinion shows and their broadcast teams. This their way of indirectly giving Fury attention but also menacing that he should think the right things from now on. Whatever I'm done with it. It just popped up on my feed this morning and I thought /box/ would be interested.

Spence Porter is going to be a ppv according to coppinger

If I ever met her in real life, I bet she would be into me. I would leave my family for her.

Floyd's daughter is pregnant? Isn't she 17

So what if white girl gets pregnant by a black guy?

>Its a direct attack on Fury
He said all that shit tho. Why are you acting like he's some innocent victim when he said all that shit? No boxing fan really cares. Adonis Stevenson was a pimp, Shakur literally beat people up on camera who gives a shit. You literally don't understand ESPN is trying to avoid talking about this shit because it would hurt Fury's marketing.

Same age as shakur. She looks too much like her dad

Attached: Floyd-Mayweather-Jr.-Daughter-Iyanna.jpg (2000x1681, 334K)

i knew it was only a matter of time before they smeared fury.
lol wh*te people are a fucking joke, my dudes.
this is what your average wh*te "male" looks like in anno domini 2019.

and you sit here and ask yourselves why wh*tes are underrepresented in boxing? lmao.

goddamn, i needed this laff!
thanks, /box/.

Attached: based bud.jpg (1080x1341, 358K)

that implies that she has no father

>posting an image on an imageboard now means you're mad

Attached: 2123.jpg (490x919, 94K)

I don't recall any normie outlets highlighting what Stevenson or Shakur did.
>he said all that shit tho
You're comparing Fury expressing opinions to Stevenson beating and pimping out women? So what if he said that. You don't think its strange that we've reached a point where you can target someone's life because they said something you don't like?

Floyd got all that money and can't even read a Dr Seuss book

Paulie was 50/50 with him and almost stopped him in the last round though. Eggington is still pretty decent Euro quality

yikes

Based

Attached: 1558733027256.jpg (719x713, 47K)

They did though. Fox news and the daily mail both ran with stories about Shakur and the parking garage brawl, both much more normie/mainstream outlets than fucking failing deadspin

I think French canadian outlets did. Pac said gays should be stoned but I doubt he and fury lose any sleep over what they said boxing fans don't care. Theyre not crying about be smeared because they know they said it. I really don't see why youre so mad other than being a fury fanboy. People got upset over the wilder body comments and criticize Joshua for being too safe when its the same thing.

What is it with boxers' daughters looking exactly like them? JCC's daughter looks just like him too

The alpha boxer genes beat out the mother's weaker genes

See

Correct

>BREAKING: Sources tell @TheAthleticBOX that Errol Spence Jr. and Shawn Porter have finalized a deal for a welterweight title unification showdown this fall on pay-per-view. Going to be a great action fight. Details to follow over at @TheAthletic #SpencePorter
Is there a 4 word phrase that would sum up this tweet /box/?

Thank You Al H*ymon

>porter
doesn't deserve his belt or an opportunity to fight the truth.

Attached: floyd and ugas.jpg (1080x1080, 157K)

maybe ugas should've beaten showtime then

>All 3 welterweight fights are PvP

I like that they're basically doing an unofficial tournament but no way in he'll am I paying $225 for 3 fights

disgusting

Daughters usually look like their fathers and sons look like their moms.

>Anthony Joshua jokes ‘he wants to go back to fighting easy opponents’
OH NO NO NO NO... HE'S DONE.

>jokes
he's been beaten into submission by based andy.
can't believe the british public backed this fraud lmao.

>british public
only normies who only tune into his fights and don't watch any other fight, actual boxing fans in the UK always supported fury and know he's the true champion and the real lineal heavyweight champ.

it's crazy how much usyk has improved since this but joyce is just as slow

joyce looks even slower.

UPDATE SCHEDULE FOR NEXT EDITION

>Wednesday June 19th
Kazuto Ioka vs Aston Palicte

>Friday June 21st Sky Sports / DAZN
Conor Benn vs Jussi Koivula
Ted Cheeseman vs Kieron Conway

>Friday June 21st DAZN
Andrew Cancio vs Alberto Machado
Angel Acosta vs. Elwin Soto
Jorge Linares vs TBA

>Saturday June 22nd
Sergio Garcia vs Siarhei Rabchanka

>Saturday June 22nd Showtime
Jermell Charlo vs bum
Guillermo Rigondeaux vs Julio Ceja

>Friday June 28th ESPN
Richard Commey vs Ray Beltran

>Friday June 28th DAZN
Francesco Patera vs Paul Hyland Jr.

>Saturday June 29th Sky Sports / DAZN
Demetrius Andrade vs Maciej Sulecki
Joseph Parker vs Alex Leapai

>Saturday June 29th Showtime
Jermall Charlo vs Brandon Adams
Erickson Lubin vs Zakaria Attou

>Saturday July 6th ESPN+
Nordine Oubaali vs Arthur Villanueva

>Friday July 12th ESPN+
Rob Brant vs Ryoto Murata
Ken Shiro vs Jonathan Taconing

>Saturday July 13 BT Sport / ESPN+
Daniel Dubois vs. Nathan Gorman
Joe Joyce vs. Bryant Jennings

>Saturday July 13 DAZN
Rey Vargas vs. Tomoki Kameda
Diego De La Hoya vs. Ronny Rios

>Saturday July 13
Tony Yoka vs. Alexander Dimitrenko

>Saturday July 20 Sky Sport PPV
Dillian Whyte vs. Oscar Rivas
Dereck Chisora vs. Artur Szpilka
Fight of the Century: Dave Allen vs. David Price

>Saturday July 20 FOX PPV
Keith Thurman vs. Manny Pacquiao
Yordenis Ugas vs. Omar Figueroa Jr
Sergey Lipinets vs. John Molina Jr
Luis Nery vs. Juan Carlos Payano

>Saturday July 27 Showtime
Gervonta Davis vs. Ricardo Nunez
Yuriorkis Gamboa vs. Roman "Rocky" Martinez

>Saturday July 27 DAZN
Maurice Hooker vs. Jose Ramirez
Tevin Farmer vs. Guillaume Frenois
Murat Gasiev vs. Joey Dawejko

I know people have been saying this since the beginning, but I think the cracks in PBC are starting to show

And its makes the least amount of sense now. How the fuck is PBC showing cracks? they've had 3 successful ppvs across 2 different networks. they have a lucrative fox deal and now own every heavyweight belt. they're easily the most successful promoter/brand over top rank, gb and matchroom.

It's Jermell Charlo vs Jorge Cota

They're trying to sell, they need to show huge profits this year for endeavor group, and PPVs are insanely profitable compared to regular shows

what a shit narrator and video

AND THE NEW:

That's spelled bum

"Go fuck yourself PBC"
Pac v. Broner, Spence v. BUM, Pac v. Thurman, BUM v. Danny, Spence v. Porter
All for the low low price of $375 lmao

schwartz is a robotic nazi bum

why are bodybuilders so afraid of getting punched in the face?

Attached: ahh eddie save me.webm (960x540, 2.88M)

if this shit keeps succeeding and kills boxing on DAZN I'll be so mad, 5.99 a month here lol, first time I've paid for boxing in years apart from attending live

new

Not much

>500

i hope so user

"hunny did you bring the tomatoes and other vegetables?"
....ACTUALLY