Artists who only have careers because they were successful in some other medium but act like it's a result of their...

Artists who only have careers because they were successful in some other medium but act like it's a result of their musical ability

Attached: joji.png (893x544, 356K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_OsRPWRJ7PY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

His music and aesthetic is beyond shit. Imagine living his life. Incredibly embarrassing

Doesn't deny the fact that he made decent mainstream shit, and his latest track is actually good.

Dude is getting better and plebs can't take it.

How about, posters who have no careers because they were unsuccessful in everything they tried to do in life but still make posts dunking on others out of jealousy and rage.
>inb4 go to bed, Joji
I'm not Joji. Think about how improbable that is before you post something that stupid.

Keep crying for us Joji, you embarrassing third grade entertainer.

If it brings you any comfort from your jealousy, these types of artists never really escape their past. I mean even now, every single video about him has half of the comments talking about his past - and I don't expect this to change.

Dont get me wrong user, I love his pink guy videos. I'm talking specifically about his musical ability and how obvious it is he takes himself very very seriously as an artist.

Attached: pink guy joji.gif (384x288, 695K)

Guys who are famous for something else that outshines their music is always cringey.

Attached: fozzy.jpg (958x874, 180K)

lol. I went to visit family over the holidays and this band came on the radio and my dad was telling me about how much they suck and the lead singer used to be a wrestler. I agree they are not good.

yeah they're not that good but the song he uses for his entrance theme in AEW is good

I can literally hear this in your voice Joji

i would have agreed, but hearing his latest song its a vast improvement, vocally, musically, structurally, everything really

make funny videos again. you were good at that.

Fuck off back to work George

Your lo-fi emo trap shit ain't working pal.

>I'm not Joji. Think about how improbable that is before you post something that stupid.

His music is soooooo bad I dont understand how anyonr can like it

You can't deny he's musically talented, but yes a lot of his fans are cringe filthyfrank fags. The only difference it that I know several girls that adore him and have never even heard of filthy frank or know he did that shit before.

>he takes himself very very seriously as an artist
I honestly don't think he does. Hell, even the fucking video you posted in the OP is a literal troll video where he talks about his essential needs being shitty japenese candy and a nose hair trimmer. He just did a cave episode too where he sang about the flintstones. If he took himself super seriously regarding his musical talent and artistry, he wouldn't do anything remotely funny like that anymore. Guy is still a troll

youtube.com/watch?v=_OsRPWRJ7PY

absolute fucking kino. why did he have to become a faggot and quit

run was pretty good, still not as good as chloe burbank

he shouldve stuck to filthy frank. sucks it got discontinued but i recently rewatched all the "lore" stuff and i have no idea why i found half of it funny

lol this is definitely you
insufferable cunt

you have a single good song george

can you at least make good music if you aren't going to do filthy frank?

>I'm not Joji.
that's even more pathetic

Joji's an improvement from Filthy Frank.
this guy isn't a talentless musician, he's talentless period and I have never once even had to deal with seeing anything Joji related even get posted. Facebook Frank was inescapable and extremely annoying.

Filthy Frank gave him the platform to be successful. Now he's way more popular as Joji than he ever was before.

I dunno. It really does feel like he's trying too hard for his Joji stuff. Just think back at how good his singing and rapping and everything was in his Pink Guy shit, and now he takes on this stuff, and starts sounding like a fag trying to sound sad. I do like his new song, cause it's an advancement from his other shit, but jeesus

The first Pink Guy album, followed up by the Pink Omega project were too fucking good for something meant to be ass.

Attached: 1577162644695.jpg (500x523, 172K)