Attendance is poor because no one is willing to pay money to watch matches like Qatar vs Paraguay

>Attendance is poor because no one is willing to pay money to watch matches like Qatar vs Paraguay
Why are Sudacas trying to cope so hard ? back during the 2014 WC even meme matches like Honduras and Ecuador were sold out on tickets .
The reason attendance is poor is because no sane Brazilian rates and cares about the shitty Copa America

Attached: 40F363A4-37DC-40F6-8890-D07A3B1241B2.jpg (640x1047, 269K)

:(

World cup is for normies. Copa America is for true intellectuals only

>sane Brazilian
oxymoron

No its because everyones poor af

It's almost like the WC is a bigger event than Copa America, that happens every time.
CA doesn't have ameriburgers buying tickets.

>this shit again

no its because the average ticket price is 60 dollars

who the fuck is this vietnamese bitch comenting on SA football? dont you have some fucking snakes to avoid Apichatpong? fuck off

Attached: 1401332416059.gif (500x281, 855K)

i dont watch anime, idk what you mean by this

>The reason attendance is poor is because no sane Brazilian rates and cares about the shitty Copa America

It's because tickets are expensive and poor brazilians don't have money and rich brazilians also don't have money due economical depression.

Attached: copaamerica.png (1185x756, 875K)

whose decision was it to host it in brazil?
is this an attempt to get some dosh back from the last wc and olympic?

>whose decision was it to host it in brazil?
Lula's

Attached: images.jpg (768x510, 91K)

Both of u should fuck yummmm

those prices are fucking insane

who the fuck came up with the pricing?

Then why don't they lower the prices?

Conmemebol

why don't just give 'em away for free?

>No one can comment about Copa America but Sudakas

>vietnam shitposting against SA again
Dude, Nike is north american, take your wages problem there

bolsonaro is destroying brazil economy

i have a brazuca friend,we talked by skype the other and she was crying because of being short of money and getting robbed again

Copa America in Brasil in 1989 was also shit in attendance, it only got better when Brasil was playing the finals.

>too expensive
>most fans are poorfags
>no conCACAf teams like mexico but a SOULESS teams as Qatar is in
I'm not surprised

violence is weakening though

Yes

Fucking based

ask this question to yourself, would you go to Brazil?

B A S A D O
A
S
A
D
O

I am going to all games

>being poor
>the little you have
Goddammit domésticos culiaos. Shit is infuriating

people that paid would be pissed

- wc tickets were cheaper
- during wc the vast majority of attendance was yuros

Half stadium at $60 ticket > full stadium at $20/ticket

sounds like a good optimization problem. there must be a bending point. first derivative = 0.

>South Amexicans

Attached: 1557860777683.jpg (470x470, 57K)

It's not as simple as a first derivative, considerating every person value of a match is relative.
It would be more of a cross point of two curves

considering*

half stadium $40 == full stadium $20

But, this does not account for in-stadium purchases and concessions (which are potentially higher the more fuller the stadium), and spectator satisfaction (which I would claim is higher in a full stadium).
These are offset by hiring less security and ground ushers etc. However, for me it's better atmosphere at the full stadium and it's a better advertisement for the sporting event.

for simplicity, if you have some historic data, let's consider only two points: if price is A the attendance will be X and if the price is B the attendance will be Y. And Revenue = Price x Quantity. So the Q(p) will be a linear function in this case, basically mp + b. So your revenue function R(p) is then p (mp + b). So you can already see it is a quadratic function and you will need to take a derivative to get the max. Of course in reality there are much more data points so the function will be some kind of a high degree polynomial but I think the idea is the same.

It's a good simplistic observation, but again, you're not taking into consideration other factors such as the quality of the tournament, teams involved, and fans consideration of the importance of the tournament. (simple as, people care about WC but don't give af about Copa America)

sure i am not taking anything in consideration, i am assuming there is historic data that you plug in. i am just saying the approach would be the same but the burden would be on the organizers to come up with a model that would consider all these factors so they could try to predict, say, 10$ -> 30k 20$->20K 40$ -> 10k etc. and run the optimization based on that. maybe they didn't have enough data or maybe the ran the numbers then got greedy and multiplied by x2 :D

I'm pretty sure Hue's took in consideration that only brazilians would go to the stadiums, and a couple of fans from other southamerican countries, with a minority of weebs and sandniggers, so with that perspective, japan and qatar could easily pay for those tickets, and hues are betting on thir NT to win Copa America, so local people may pay a lil bit more of a normal ticket, to see their squad lift the cup.

yeah, it's Bolsonaro who just got to power that is destroying the Brazilian economy, not the 15 years of leftist and corrupt government.

How many years will it take to fix? 10, 15? Keep voting until it gets fixed, they promised.
Could be worse, we've a gay Indian prime minister and a leprechaun president. The president is fucking cool af though but the actual faggot is an actual faggot.

This

Even COPA ORO is more profitable and interesting