Be me

>be me
>unironically like nickelback

Attached: cb4.png (777x430, 405K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YpmrJna7Um8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i respect people who like nickelback more than people who don't out of peer pressure

IS THAT YOUR HAND ON MY GIRLFRIEND

I just don't understand people who hate nickelback, but then like every other band from that period. They all suck.

nothing wrong with having a different taste. Good on you to be true to what you like

Attached: 1568988117509.jpg (2001x2001, 2.92M)

I used to like Cold and Trapt, just was the times

they do have a few decent songs out there, I think the radio overplaying their songs back then and all of the memes just did them hella damage.

Nickelback are exactly the same as Foo Fighters yet no one shits on the latter. Victims of own success and popular appeal

The guitar player played a Michael Schenker riff in a guitar world interview so he has my respect.

Foo Fighters had a unique sound in the 90s but mostly became a Post Grunge parody in the 00s , people just forgive them because Dave was in Nirvana

LOOK AT THIS

I just can't get into Foo Fighters at all. But everytime he guest drummed on an album, he was great.

youtube.com/watch?v=YpmrJna7Um8

I went to see them when I was 16 for my first concert and it was amazing. Chad is a real frontman and did jokes about their main roadie who was on stage before the show who.the crowd trolled because he was testing guitars. He then talked about taking groupies from our city and leaving them in the next city and banging them and blasted those t shirt guns into the crowd like in the Simpsons.

BELIEVE IT OR NOT
same

The live version of Photograph on the deluxe edition of All The Wrong Reasons is pretty good.

both are about 80% cringe and 20% rock classics

this board is dead

Apparently the guy is pretty talented

LOOGADIS FOTOGRAF

you can't be a a completely psycho irrational neoconservative on one board and have an open enough mind to enjoy music on Yea Forums.

It just a meme. Nickelback is ok.

I can see liking old nickelback, but not their new stuff