Synth general

I have never been hyped for any gear as I am for the BARP 2600. You guys excited? Any new rumors about price, release date, etc?
I own a model D and it's a dream. Amazing sound, solid build, incredible price

Attached: Behringer-2600-ARp.png (2290x1232, 2.32M)

Is that vc over every parameter?

the build-in reverb is digital :(

don't be a purist. It will never be 1972 again. Get over it

Will Uli get #cancelled?

For me, it’s Bugbrand

Attached: 626A750C-64D1-4E41-B25C-24FF3EFB8A08.jpg (1280x960, 665K)

the behringer 909 clone is nearing mass production
the tb-03's midi issues were resolved with today's firmware update
I want that devilfish clone and the 909 clone
thank you Uli for making these powerful machines at a reasonable price point

Does glide work correctly yet on the MS1?

Probably. Glide over midi was fixed on the tb-03 today. The same fix might apply for the MS1 as well. Check if there's a firmware update on the Synth Tool software.

Finally got my EC4 in the mail! Havent even configured the thing yet, but handling it I'm constantly reminded how much better one can get than behringer.

What should I set it up to control first? A mopho, blofeld, or tx81z?

Attached: muhEC4.jpg (1008x756, 361K)

uli's too big to fail.
most of his consumers will never engage with gear manufacturers beyond buying shit from guitar center.
music tech press is mostly spineless bootlickers.
anyone invested enough in gear to care + with strong sense of ethics, already had problems with uli's behaviour.

i find it hard to believe that peter's lived in uli's head (rent-free) for this long though. like why does uli even give a shit.

>but muh 6 billion
They are actually accusing him of anti-semitism for this, and of you visit r/synthesisers they are triggered af.
Maybe aI can convince an SJW to sell me xer deepmind 12 at $50

Attached: Screen_Shot_2020-03-02_at_19.35.18_1583177792_crop_550x302.png (550x302, 254K)

as someone who spends too much of his time on this website and other unsavoury parts of the internet, i'll readily admit that i couldn't help but think of le happy merchant face the first time i saw that thing. whether that was the intent or not, it's pretty easy to see why someone would think that.

I give behringer a lot of hate, but this is actually pretty funny. If you think this is antisemitic, then you think jews look like fucking Pinocchio. You're just projecting you own prejudices on a caricature, one that happens to look like the person it's modeled after.

Also, fuck kikes in general. Whiny faggots ruin everything.

>7 posters lmfao

>If you think this is antisemitic
personally, i wouldn't level that charge in this case. but i could see why someone would think it.

as for the rest of your post: racism isn't allowed outside Yea Forums.

whiny faggotry is allowed outside of reddit, buddy

ahh man, looks like the tx81z is sysex only for most parameters, and this wont do sysex. Bummer, though I have plenty of gear to send CC messages to

Hey are you that faggot OP that tried getting /synth/ going?

why would i want to start one of these terrible generals?

I don’t know why behrinshit shill’s do anything desu

Hey user, let’s see your setup. It’s Buchla Music Easel, for me.

Attached: E403346C-4C3F-42DB-8A2A-2BB3D5741CF1.jpg (1280x942, 623K)