Dubious Reffing in Women's World Cup

USA v Chile
>USA kicks the ball out, Chile makes to tackle the ball but doesn't make contact, USA wins a corner that doesn't result in anything
>USA scores fairly
>Chile gets offsides called on an equalizing goal
Even though she did not touch the ball I could see an argument being made that she interfered with play.
>Chile charges the goalkeeper from an offsides position, colliding, causing USA goalie to reflexively soften and inadvertently allowing the ball through. If you're following the book to the letter the play wasn't offsides, but the goalie was spooked, so maybe it's fair.
Obviously the charging player had no business continuing the sprint.
>USA earns a corner by deflecting the ball off a defender after it has gone out of play and should been a goal kick
>corner results in a goal
>unchallenged

>miscellaneous imaginary fouls that work out mostly to favor Chile

Attached: no_touch.webm (1255x703, 2.5M)

perhaps calling it a sprint is hyperbole

no one cares about womens soccer

clear offside

>offsides
>tf

Attached: 1330761310235.jpg (340x466, 31K)

because she kicked the goalie after the ball went past? curious

That ricochet goal was better than any wwc goal by far

I guess you were rooting against the team that scored it?
>lol

this webm lead to a goal
>eff the refs

>wOMEN>'s World Cup
not even once

bleh

Attached: implying_inbounds_take2.webm (1310x768, 2.34M)

Who cares, just let the 90 minutes run out so they can fuck off back to the kitchen and stop ruining the grass

reckon we should just ban yanks from our sports completely desu

Imagine being an incel and unironically watching womyn's sawker.

Incels are incapable of watching womens sports without rageposting.

There have been a lot of bad ref and VAR decisions this world cup. Something needs to be done.

Even if she didn't hit the ball she still interfered with the play because just her running there forces the keeper to respond, you fucking retard. God I hate americans. Never post about football again. In fact stop posting on this website.

because she is offside by a huge margin and actively interferes with the play. chasing for the ball already is enough in this situation

The moment she lifted her foot, she was making an attempt to play the ball and therefore offside

Attached: no_yellow.webm (1280x720, 2.51M)

Attached: yes_yellow.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

I don't see a problem here

don't see a problem with what?

That being given as a yellow card

wasnt it an indirect freekick anyway?
it wouldnt have counted either way

That really isn't the problem with that clip, the problem with that clip is that this also happened

Nice little Ronaldo flop. You're right, the defender should have gotten a yellow for diving.