Does this settle the debate?

Does this settle the debate?

Attached: Cowherd.png (608x150, 19K)

who are mj, federer, kobe and brady?

Why is Colin giving Soiccer a slap on the back? Usually he would just call it a non sport

Players better than Messi

>kobe

lmao

Never heard of them, unlikely they are better than Messi. Specially because he's the GOAT.

>he's the GOAT
How many premier league titles does he have?

>mj
Mary Jane?

The same as Liverpool and Yea Forums rates this team very highly.

Don't care about Messi/Ronaldo but he's one of the worst examples for this. Guy is utterly graceless, everything looks like he's hyper focused and trying his hardest. For me someone like Neymar or Hazard or even van Dijk is a better representation of making things easy

No we don't

He's obviously talking about Brazilian Ronaldo.

michael jackson, some cricket player that looks like a blind guy, some japanese beef and no idea

I know kobe was a beef or something like that, sorry.

you're trying to hard my dude

michael jackson

based monkey

Attached: Brazil2.jpg (576x960, 53K)

Yes. If you've never done sports in your life. Just seeing all the athletic effort any of those players (except maybe Brady) do when they play makes them look superhuman and the opposite of effortless. The only thing that looks effortless is the technical motions because they've practiced them thousands upon thousands of times.
Also who the fuck is Colin Cowherd?

>ronaldo
>effortless
yeah okay the dude is the personification of trying way too hard
Messi on the other hand is an autist manlet that just happened to be born with talent

>yeah okay the dude is the personification of trying way too hard
this. cowherd is clueless
even if you're 100% convinced he's the best player in the world, if you watch his dramatic routine when taking a free kick or body movement when dribbling at an opponent, there's absolutely no way you can say he "makes it look effortless."

That criteria unironically fits Messi so much more than Ronaldo though

Lemme translate to you
>Rivaldo, Ronaldo, Romário and Ronaldinho

He means fat Ron
Tsu is the literal opposite of effortless

>Tsu is the literal opposite of effortless
I agree. I've always preferred Ronaldo personally but Messi is the only one of the two which makes it look effortless.

who the fuck is brooks koepka

Golfer, the great white hope to replace Tiger Woods as GOAT. Came on the scene a couple years ago and already has 3 majors.

>all these 3rd world flags

the debate was that Lebron is not a GOAT and not even mentioned while Kobe and MJ were

didn't koepka just lose the us open?

but ronaldo always talk about the effort he makes
lol this thread is upside down

We all know that a very dedicated sect of Americans on Yea Forums will go to their grave defending Cowherd but he is wrong on the Ronaldo point.