ARE YOU MOTHERFUCKERS READY

ARE YOU MOTHERFUCKERS READY
FOR THE NEW SHIT

Attached: Mickey roar.jpg (500x666, 125K)

You know what?
I'm happy. Hooray.

Attached: Droopy Dog.png (150x301, 45K)

fat fuck

Attached: 1580852301580.png (522x663, 287K)

> not ready
> can't be bothered to stand up
> bitching is annoying

tranny janny

Hot

> manson gets punched at a Denny's
Guess where I was.

Attached: 20200302_175128.jpg (2880x2160, 2.02M)

I love industrial bro

I fully subscribe to the Disney-reality idea that evil people naturally become ugly, disgusting, and decrepit.

Golden Age of Grotesque is his heaviest album which is probably why critics didnt like it. Yes I do think its heavier than Anti Christ Superstar. Manson was never a metal fan or metal artist so when he tried to be really heavy it could get a bit cringe.

i miss Antichrist Superstar era Manson

Attached: 1578203013404.jpg (1080x1080, 135K)

literally every manson album is a 10 for me
no joke

Attached: 1566467183756.jpg (720x495, 54K)

Favorite songs on each album?

i saw him on this tour when i was like 12. my mom drove me and waited in the parents corral.
still one of the best shows ive ever seen.

hard to pick, but i'll try for most of the main ones
>Potrait
Dope Hat
>Antichrist
hard to pick but probably The Reflecting God
>Animals
again hard to pick but probaby New Model No. 15 or Posthuman
>Holy Wood
King Kill
>Golden Age
Use Your Fist ...
>EAT ME, DRINK ME
Evidence or You And Me ...
>High End of Low
WOW
>Born Villain
Pistol Whipped
>Pale Emperor
hard to say, probably Deep Six
>HUD
Blood Honey

who comped your ticket

The Boss.
I helped him get his home theater setup, I got 6 suite tickets, and free food and booze. Also got 6 tickets a couple months later for Dr. Hook.

get on my level

Attached: grime.png (626x686, 375K)

>probably The Reflecting God
fuck yes

YOUR WORLD IS AN ASHTRAY

Attached: 1561610608772.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

WE BURN AND COIL LIKE CIGARETTES

one time i wrote a short story for a "microfiction" class in college and it was based on the line "i went to god just to see, and i was looking at me" about an endless hall of mirrors it turned out that i was the supreme being and i dont remember the rest.

Attached: 1552774434120.jpg (243x240, 20K)

Saw heaven and hell were lies...

WHEN I'M GOD EVERYONE DIES

Attached: dttw.jpg (388x600, 81K)

i get so hyped at that part and the
SCAR SCAR CAN YOU FEEL MY POWER.
i had to put it on just now to get it out of my system

Attached: 1570513733193.png (399x343, 253K)

Especially the final time when it's preceded by the acoustic rendition of the chorus.

YES
that whole album is so good, but thats one of the highest points.
i still love the title track and 1996 and cryptorchid/deformography.

i wish i still had the tshirt i bought at the concert i saw in like 99. it had a "hello my name is marilyn" "sticker" on the front and him wrapped in an american flag on the back.
my teacher in middle school made me wear a button-down shirt over it, so no one could see the back.

Was it this design?

Attached: B2.jpg (600x339, 147K)

>we now live in a reality where I'm thinner/fitter than marilyn manson

wew

I always wanted to beat the shit out of someone to that song. and gave up by NIN

actually based, hope you had a great time

yep thats the one
i thought he was giving the middle finger and thats why she made me cover it up, but it was so long ago that i didnt want to make up details that made it seem edgier than it was.

i feel that, and for Irresponsible Hate Anthem too

lol

Attached: Screenshot (73677).png (354x274, 65K)

test

Attached: 20200302_210228.jpg (500x666, 150K)

lmao, fucking fatass

Attached: tront.jpg (277x380, 21K)

What did really go wrong between them?

Their egos got in the way.

There are many things:
1. Courtney Love
2. Manson was jealous about Trent getting the Lost Highway job producing the album. That's why he started to talk shit about Trent in his autobiography.
3. I suspect Trent wanted to have ALL full control of the band's output and music to sell more and more

Trent reached the end of Brian's personality. Brian's a lifestyle journalist who decided to play rockstar, Trent's a musician.

>Berkowitz was highly critical of Reznor, who, he said, purposely destroyed a Fender Jaguar given as a gift to Berkowitz from his then-recently deceased father, explaining: "I was in the studio, and they were all in the control room, and I'm playing guitar. At the end, Trent says, 'Do it again, but do it more like this.' We went through this three times, and he says, 'Hold on. I'll come in there. Let me show you what I'm talking about.' So I take my guitar off, hand it to him—and he smashes it, just to fuck with me. Then he laughed and left the room."[3] Berkowitz acrimoniously exited the group sometime after this incident.[11] Reznor's relationship with the rest of the band—Manson in particularly—also began to deteriorate during production, primarily as a result of creative differences.[N 1] Manson and Reznor have not recorded material together since the release of Antichrist Superstar.[13]

> "Not only was nothing getting done, but everyone was telling me that it was weak, poorly executed and simply a repeat of what Trent had already done with The Downward Spiral. ...But maybe they [Trent Reznor and Dave Ogilvie] had never really taken the time to listen to and understand the idea. Maybe the album they had in mind for Marilyn Manson was not the one I had in mind. It seemed like Trent and I wanted to make different records. I saw Antichrist Superstar essentially as a pop album—albeit an intelligent, complex and dark one. I wanted to make something as classic as the records I had grown up on. Trent seemed to have his heart set on breaking new ground as a producer and recording something experimental, an ambition that often ran in opposition to the tunefulness, coherence and scope I insisted on. I had always relied on Trent's opinion in the studio, but what was I supposed to do now that our opinions differed? No matter what anyone said, I knew Antichrist Superstar was not the same as The Downward Spiral, which was about Trent's descent into an inner, solipsistic world of self-torment and wretchedness. Antichrist Superstar was about using your power, not your misery, and watching that power destroy you and everyone else around you."[12]

>It seemed like Trent and I wanted to make different records. I saw Antichrist Superstar essentially as a pop album
TOLD YA

>I suspect Trent wanted to have ALL full control of the band's output and music to sell more and more
If Trent had have got his way on this then Manson would have had many 8/10 and 9/10 albums and been genuinely based through his whole career. Manson is fucking nothing without Trent.

>Manson is fucking nothing without Trent
That's very nice of you to humor Trent Reznor like that, but I personally wouldn't go that far. Time and time again, Marilyn Manson has proven himself to be a fantastic musician in his own right, who has made decades of timeless music - the majority of which was produced without Trent's assistance.

Attached: woman-nose-snub-gesture-middle-age-giving-her-hand-sign-disrespect-white-background-38348098.jpg (1022x1300, 115K)

>Time and time again, Marilyn Manson has proven himself to be a fantastic musician in his own right, who has made decades of timeless music
Just, kek.

Good, but maybe too obvious. i r8 7/8

>fantastic musician
Manson is a lyricist and performer, not a musician. He doesn’t play a single instrument on his latest album, and didn’t compose a single track either.

>implying the voice isn't the first and greatest instrument

They do they usually live really short sighted hedonistic lifestyles like drinking and smoking and doing drugs which makes them look bad

FUCK MAKING HITS IM TAKING CREDIT FOR THE DEATH TOLL

first? yes. greatest? no its one of the worst