Makes reddit seethe

>makes reddit seethe
>rich as fuck
>hates fags and trannies
>champions of Asia
>plays entertaining, attacking footy
Why aren't you supporting Qatar?

Attached: 1560717453789[1].jpg (500x300, 13K)

>makes reddit seethe
are you sure?

excellent invitation, fuck the haters

If Qatar was white, I’d unironically love them. Unfortunately they’re just an entitled oil shithole full of savages

I guyz I also hate le gayz, look at me.

Because I hate muslims

I'm supporting Qatar

Attached: u mad.jpg (340x227, 14K)

Does anyone actually get punished for being gay in qatar or is it just a law on the books they can use if they don't like you

Attached: 1462725761935.jpg (576x1024, 85K)

Le white supremacism user. Weee.

Im sure they do

As opposed to being just an entitled shithole full of savages?

If they paid my plane ticket and hotel I would support them 100% at the stadium and shill online for free as an added bonus

Good jew slave.

They hate they're going to host a world cup and constantly post articles with made up statistics of workers that have supposedly died making stadiums.

To be fair the only reason they got to host it is because of bribery. Reddit has a right to be mad

>hosting a WC in the middle of the desert in a country where alcohol consumption is banned and celebrating in the streets will be heavily regulated
Yeah no

Qatar are based man. They're not like UAE and Saudi (actually evil)

Totally agree

hello reddo my old friend

based chocolate bar

because they're sand people

>hates fags and trannies
Well that's not good
Fuck Off OP

Everything makes Reddit seethe

>hates fags and trannies
go back to pol

based qatar
not only they destroy mongoloid people now they are also destroying south americans

You need to go back

CACAr

If you know what makes Reddit seethe, maybe then it's time for you to go back.

>hates fags and trannies
Not cool bro

Which one are you?

It's not banned just heavily regulated. It'll be readily available during the world cup.

What's wrong with bribing when every country does it?

Reddit loves to hate based people winning

I like them since pic related happened.
Just remember how the hosts didn't allowed Qatari people from entering the country and all the other political tension between both countries.

Attached: literallysandintheass.png (656x476, 17K)

Why not both?

t. Hans

>mfw watching the game live and all the UAE fans throwing their shoes to the pitch

>political tension between both countries.
that's another plus for qatar

the uae and the saudis don't like them

Their manager is catalan

Jesus

Attached: 1465300205103.jpg (209x279, 7K)

You mean Spanish.

anyone who can live in such awful heat and become rich as fuck is based

>Mohamed Ismail Ahmed Ismail
?????

i have a friend that literally have 5 names all written on his ID , its rare as fuck but it happen

I think that arabs dont have family name, they just add the name of their fathers
that's why some names are very long and repititive

Yeah they have a big tribe instead. And they take their fathers name. Imagine knowing the name of you ancestor who lived in the 16th century

Can already see every team they play in the world cup get refballed just so they might get out of their grpup

Yes, when I visted I watched beheadings

Hosts almost always get an easy group because they are considered a top seed. They might not need it.

>To be fair the only reason they got to host it is because of bribery
literally every world cup host bribed they're way into getting it

>Knowing everything makes them seethe makes you Reddit
Weak bait

But I am, that was a great match.

yes but this will be the first world cup played in winter
I dont think TSU can wait so much

Yea Forums's mortal enemies reddit don't like them? Wtf I love quasar now

Why would I support anyone but my own country?

You're being entitled right now based on the colour of your skin, you half-wit.

the irony coming from someone posting on a board where all people do is seethe and sperg out

desu that was pretty based. won a tournament on their hated rival's ground in a competition with much better teams yet they still destroyed everyone.

I'd work with those 3 countries and always end up confusing them/mixing them up, quick rundown between differences and what to like between the 3?

Britain is majority white and full of entitled assholes.

Saudi Arabia is huge and is where Mecca is. It’s basically the US but Muslim.
UAE is a group of emirates, the two most famous ones being Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
Qatar is a small country that doesn’t produce oil, but gas. They have some feuds with UAE starting since the mid 90s. It’s where the media giant Al Jazeera comes from.

All three counties are members of the GCC and despite the feud between Qatar and UAE they still keep some friendly policies such as a pretty big gas pipeline.

maybe by 2022 you edgy kids grow up and realize having a world cup in that shithole of a country is going to be awful

what do you mean by the US but Muslim? the US in 10x bigger than them. They're a smaller country but very wealthy.

Qatar and UAE are so tiny though that practically all of their citizens live in luxury. SA is a little too big for that, they actually do have a middle class and even somewhat poor Saudis who live there.

You are awfully mad about this

because all of those muzzy shitholes support terrorism

I meant culturally. You’ve always been allied and despite the obvious differences, mostly Christianity and democracy, you aren’t that different. Both countries serve as the regional leaders, both fought communism. You’re very strong trading partners. You both like weapons and big trucks. Saudis are pretty much Muslim republicans.

Litreally knew a guy called Mohammed Mohammed Abdisalam Mohammed.

the absolute state of this redditor

t. conCACAf

I don't support muslims.
I don't support whites.
I don't support jews.
I support blacks.
Simple as.

Oh, ok. I could see that. I think the differences are bigger than the similarities but I def see where you're coming from.

>all lives in luxury
They have lot of indians, pakis, bangladeshi imigrants slaves

>I watched beheadings
>death by stoning as a punishment for gay sex and adultery
wrong place, fool

Saudi Arabia is by far the biggest of the three and is a kingdom, it's extremely conservative relative to the others. It's also the most powerful. It's the richest of the three but it also has a much bigger population than the other 2.

UAE are a bunch of "emirates" basically kingdoms who have a union together. The most powerful is Abu Dhabi where the government is. Dubai is the most famous city though.

Qatar is the smallest of the three, It's EXTEMELY rich per capita and by far has the highest GDP per capita in the world. It's also big in media and owns Bein sport and Aljazeera.

actually luxembourg has the highest GDP pre capita (nominal)

Qatar has the highest GDP per capita (PPP)

idk what the difference between GDP nominal per cap and GDP ppp per cap is though

>Qatar and UAE are so tiny though that practically all of their citizens live in luxury
Can't say all of UAE live in luxury tho, regions like Ras Al Khaimah and Fujairah are nowhere near on the same level as Dubai or AD, meanwhile in Qatar there's no other area other than the Doha metro area so it's safe to say they are extremely privileged compared to SA and UAE

How did they become suddenly decent when they're about to host a World Cup? Looked in kikepedia and there's only 3 or 4 players born outside Qatar.

They realized they don't stand a chance in the WC and after getting fucked at home in 2011 and BTFO'd in 2015, they realized they had no choice but to field mercenaries from Africa and Europe

>please guise no downvotes but here’s a based tranny charging her switch in a tesla
>edit: thanks for the gold kind stranger! you’re a gentleman and a scholar
>edit 2: okay sorry for potentially misgendering the human who gilded my post I’m busy replying to every single person who pm’d me
>edit 3: oh wow it’s my cake day!

>it's the daily reddit obsession thread

RENT

FREE

(Deleted)

Why does wikipedia say most of the players are Qatari tho?

They invested a lot. They built an academy and brought in a Barcelona youth coach to oversee everything. It's starting to pay off

bretty noice

>Why does wikipedia say most of the players are Qatari tho?
Kikepedia also states this, literally any autist can go there and change some shit and if it's a wiki page about a literal who, then it's going to stay for much longer

Attached: 1560724007904.png (1047x1548, 401K)

B&R

Oh yeah and literally less than 4 of their players are legit actual Qataris lol

Wait so who are the bad guys between SA, Qatar and the UAE?

UAE since they have a "united" in they name

Omg . Qatar is white

I like qatar and uae efforts to become relatively friendly parts of the international communities (in spite of their support for wars and shady groups)
I also like the arab world is getting a world cup

Literally fucking who?

The foreigners aren't spanish, german or argentinian, but come from.unexpected places. Some come from.places without leagues.

whiter than you lautaro

I did say mercenaries from Africa, not SA and Pedro and Karim come from Europe but it's not that surprising considering that France had players from countries with shit leagues

Why is it always Americans that defend Reddit?

>live in a desert and in 115 degree sun
>somehow white

Because Reddit is an American social new aggregation

>arizona
>white

>tf
Like pottery

According to wikipedia, there are 6 actual qataris: gk alsheeb, defenders tarek salman and abdelkarim, midfielder akram afif and hassan al haydos and Forward Abdulaziz hatem. Is it correct?

This, I have taken the middle east pill.

Inshallah to you all

Attached: 1530272224701.jpg (358x262, 30K)

Japan is just better

Then why did qatar beat japan in the afc final?

Explain how this is defending Reddit

hnnggg those hips

Attached: final.png (310x602, 177K)

100 percent

Al Haydos, Al Sheeb are qataris, Akram afif is somali/tanzanian decent who happen to be born there. Abdulaziz Hatem is subbed in most of the time so he's not that relevant.

how about tarek salman and abdelkarim?

I don't know but I will assume they are taking in count my SJW brother fucking hates them.

You can consume the liquid jew during the WC if you want. You just can't run around the streets with a bottle.

Brainlet answer, Saudis are the villains because they’re the ones causing all of the mess in the middle east and are responsible for the blockade in the first place

>Qatar funds the most sunni terrorist groups, even too many for SAs liking
>UAE is a financial safe haven where terrorists go to launder and place their money
>Saudi Arabia plays the big boy game where they actively lobby or outright buy politicians in the US and EU to do their bidding

Qatar and UAE are just playing babbies ideological game to keep Western countries from thinking they own the region. Because that's why they fund and help these anti-American terrorist groups. Saudi Arabia is the most damaging to US/EUs foreign and domestic policies.

Attached: 1549334237156.jpg (985x763, 239K)

Im Gay

Why is reddit so fucking cringe

Yeah no for sure the Saudis are the root of the problem my d00d 1000%

Attached: 0ED3543B-0C19-4A52-8833-59EF5A19C80E.jpg (997x768, 171K)

>they sponsor TYT and AJ+
Dropped

>mfw they'll host a WC
>despite not ever qualifying for one
>they'll have to juggle god knows how many stadiums on their pint-sized country
>all built with slave labor
>temperatures around 50C, air conditioning will have to be provided to even be feasible
>very dangerous neighborhood, lots of problem countries around, some are literal warzones
>it's a muslim country, that means no alcohol, no titties, no women on stadiums

Russia was controversial already, but Qatar will be something else

they gonna also host the FIFA Club World Cup for 2019 and 2020

Attached: fifa club world cup.png (1050x584, 82K)

The same with Yea Forums

Rich middle east with work opportuninites and life quality = they dont come to Europe

>Russia was controversial already
?

rare and based aussie non-shitpost

and no i am supporting my own team but getting a draw after a 0-2 lead is based

After seeing their display, I am def rooting for them

That penalty at the end should have been called, literally refballed

Nominal is just straight up dollars per person.
PPP (purchasing power) takes into account how expensive goods are there, to see how much “real” wealth there is per capita.