Oof

Oof

Attached: 49D96A1E-6D86-4557-B655-EB9BE62CC266.jpg (586x785, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

physicstoday.scitation.org/do/10.1063/PT.5.010025/full/
bleacherreport.com/articles/2521779-most-popular-academic-majors-for-2015-power-5-conference-football-players
nfl.com/photoessays/0ap3000000496661/15-for-'15:-college-football's-smartest-players
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So this... is the power of African-American intelligence.... woah.........

Attached: AD35BCC7-1353-4E70-AD85-7090C00BB36D.jpg (1018x690, 118K)

What's the highest GPA?

Holy shit thats fucking terrible

4.0 if you finish below 3.0 you're probably retarded

>Source: Trust me bro

>bongs smarter than Germans or Russians

Doubt.jpg

>have access to tutors for any class that will literally do the hw and tests for them
>still can’t even pull a 3.0
based

Not Great, Not Terrible

Anything below 3.0 means you’re borderline retarded

>b-but they have practice

Ya for like 2 hours a day. I worked full time in college and still finished with a 3.8 in chem eng

chest x-rays

Stay away from the Feedwater

Most of then probably dont study at all or very little

Both of those countries have caused every war in Europe since they became countries.

Britain as the only adult in Europe fixed it every time.

gpa is a meme, I got into grad school with a 2.89. just have a solid GRE and good letters of recommendation.

based

t. Rich daddy

Cringe

They have team meetings all week, morning and evening film sessions, personal or position film sessions, morning workouts, afternoon or evening practice, meeting with training staff, treatment, media prep, media interviews, and classes between that. Yeah they have study hall and free tutors.

Try running 50 stadiums, 100 hundred yard sprints and other conditioning drills, and run in practice coupled with recovery from weight training.

You’ve never engaged in that you KEK.

It's horrible, especially for the meme degrees they go for.

geez, community colleges wouldnt accept that shit

you think DeLeMorris the undrafted RG is doing fucking film sessions? no, he's doing coke and getting pussy

Yeah, the guys who know they are going pro will get a GS or Com degree, maybe even journalism.

But most others will acquire STEM degrees or finance/business/economics

physicstoday.scitation.org/do/10.1063/PT.5.010025/full/

bleacherreport.com/articles/2521779-most-popular-academic-majors-for-2015-power-5-conference-football-players

nfl.com/photoessays/0ap3000000496661/15-for-'15:-college-football's-smartest-players

>2.89
jesus christ
i get drunk and high every day and still eke out a 3.3 at uni

For a bunch of blacks and rednecks, 2.89 is Albert Einstein tier.

I was put on probation for a 3.2

FUCKING RETARDS
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Literally cannot imagine having just about everything handled for you (pretty sure they get "help"with class work/assignments/exams, etc more than the retarded students) and still can only eek out a 2.9 holy shit

Attached: 34DC49EE-9D9F-4471-BBE5-3A127967E653.jpg (1125x1750, 1.07M)

I go to Texas. This became a total meme amongst all the students the second the football team posted it

But what do you expect from a bunch of borderline retarded niggers going to a school like Texas? Every major here is difficult

What are your exams like in Burgerland if everybody has a 3+ GPA?

Here in Finland (or at least in my uni and department), our grades go from 1-5, 0 being a fail. If your GPA is above 4/5 here for the master's, it's usually considered really good. Most have a gpa of around 3/5.

Man, the white people in the US must be smart as fuck to keep the average that high.

Lol the majority of people don't have a 3+ gpa. The average is like 2.4 in most universities. However a 3+ means you are an ok student and you actually taking studying seriously.

average gpa is around 3
exams are fairly easy, especially at state schools like texas. they've dumbed down the cirriculum since they started guaranteeing federal money to poor people and affirmative action admissions

3.0 is usually the median. About half the student body will have over that, half under. There’s also a big difference between the lower end and high end of the 3-4 range. 3.94 is, for example, a country mile better than a 3.34

Alright, thanks for clearing that up. Is a perfect 4.0 GPA hard to get in most colleges there?

This dude is studying electrical engineering classes with me and his gpa isn't bad (3.1).

Attached: 20170912_RU_MBB_Portraits_182.jpg (1600x1066, 113K)

proof that nobody in this thread has any clue what they're talking about

yeah, but it varies on the major. for something like engineering, it's extremely difficult to get a 4.0 but for something like journalism it's a lot easier

Texas is not an “easy” school by any stretch of the imagination. Some state schools are excellent, ie Michigan, UGA, Texas, many Cali schools; etc

Median gpa isn't 3 at least in my university and especially in the school of engineering.
I do

college is piss easy, brainlet
i barely try and have above a 3. business major

Attached: AFF18664-21DA-4AF1-811C-52CE65CC293C.gif (480x270, 3.38M)

STEM is obviously harder, but if you're not getting above a 3 as a liberal arts or business major, you're probably retarded and shouldn't be in college.

business it depends on what you do, if you're doing finance it's harder than something like human resources

my point was one guy said average is 3, other guy said majority arent over 3
everyone acts like they know what theyre talking about and everyone is saying something different
brainlet

3 isn’t an exact median and it depends on the school, but at a state school like Texas there’s just as many journalism and communications majors as there are engineers and business kids. The average GPA is different between majors but as a whole would probably average to 3

football players are brain dead CTE ridden retards who can't write their own name
2.89 is a great accomplishment for these speds

This. We're talking about concussed niggers and rednecks from the South. They probably got their GPA this high through cheating.

how does this happen though? i thought 3.2 was considered good.

STEM isn’t harder.

I have friends in top 25 medical/pharmacy schools or top nursing schools in the state, or have high fellowships or funding for their doctoral STEM degrees.

They’d attempt to take a history class thinking it’s full in the blank and would struggle with essay exams where each question requires 8 paragraphs of answer and analysis. I’d have to salvage them a B.

I have one Asian who went on to earn a degree in pharmacy and may still attend medical school.

He decided to take a western philosophy elective I revived a 4.0 in. I gave him all my notes and warned him they give only two 2-hour exams, a midterm and a final. They are completely long essay form. Applying philosophical theory.

He revived the equivalent of a C- on the midterm and went apeshit when he revived a 3.0 in the class.

Was a double major in civil law and history with minor in Spanish. Watched STEM students struggle in anything which wasn’t a feminist theory elective or sociology.

Different colleges have different rules.

A community college wouldnt care that much for example. But my college average gpa was 3.3 so they got my ass

You have absolutely 0 idea of what you’re talking about if you think rednecks make up a majority of the UT student body.

We're talking about the football team, cowboy
Either fast thugs from the ghetto or corn fed southern good ol boys.

You have to understand these aren't regular college students they don't have as much time to study because all the work they have to put into football especially if they want to make the NFL

and they wouldn't even be there if it weren't for football in the first place, they don't even care about academics

So fucking what? I was wagecucking full time, with 2 kids, and was studying and I still have a better gpa than these mongs

I honestly think it’s mostly just the niggers. I know a couple white dudes on that team and most of them come from pretty privileged backgrounds and take their schooling fairly seriously. Ehlinger is in McCombs, which is quite difficult to get into

Depends on the uni and the degree fuckwit. Are you one of those lamoids who takes easy electives rather than taking the hardest but still useful for your major elective?

Are any of them in STEM majors?

>According to The New York Times, recruited male athletes earn an average GPA of just 2.84.

Looks like UT is about average.

>inflated GPAs
Inb4 this is the new college scandal and gets Herman, the AD, and other employees fired.

>Every major here is difficult

doubt.jpg

On top of this, they major in bullshit like sports management and general studies.

Was waiting for this cope. Thanks, r*ddit.

Are you stupid? Anything below a 3.0 and you shouldn't be allowed to stay at the school

This. If I didn't get accepted to the US Naval Academy, I would have stayed home and went to UT Austin.

College football is dumb as fuck. The NFL should just set up a feeder league and get rid of this sham.

Attached: 18183tgkpy8a6png.png (1600x900, 368K)

>most
Um, no, sweetie. Each team will have 1-2 engineering meme student-athlete. The rest are doing """""multidisciplinary studies""""

t.chang that takes 8 social arts classes

Um, no, sweetie. Cardale was a good student.
>Jones is the first member of his family to graduate college. He earned his degree in African-American and African studies.

Cs get degrees is a meme. If you're getting Cs on the regular, you might not have the mind for whatever discipline you're studying.

t. MS in biochemistry

Cardale is unironically based, he only said what everyone else knew

lol thats wild. i ended up getting dismissed then appealed to reenter school. missed multiple classes to go get high and skate with friends, never handed in assignments, barely studied a single thing and still managed a 3.17 in my finance major and like a 3.05 overall. did no internships so finding a job was difficult but im good now

What's it like for schools like Cal, Stanford, and Northwestern that have D1 power conference teams but are also high tier academic schools? The Ivy League schools only offer academic scholarships, but I doubt these schools do despite having comparable academics due to their conferences.

>BA in WE WUZ KINGS
The absolute state of an Ohio State University

i would guess they're stricter about dismissals and academic suspensions

Those schools relax their admissions standards for athletes. Consider that Marshawn Lynch went to Cal. Stanford just got busted for taking bribes to get rich kids in through the rowing team. Do NOT fall for the muh academics cope.

i have a 3.1 gpa if i convert my uni average
is that retarded-tier? my uni average is actually considered pretty good

>bongs smarter than Germans
okay
>or Russians
what

3.0+ is good for science, probably 3.4+ for everything else

thats weird, since a 7.1 at uni here is considered higher than average

How difficult are American universities because if I converted mine it's like 2.8 and I was above the average when I graduated
Had no idea the standard was that high

Dude, most engineering programs expect atleast a 3.0 and those are the hardest majors due to workload and internships. If a 2.something is ok in your uni then it must be absolute shit tier.

yeah the conversion just doesnt make sense because our school system is different
from what i can tell, in america the retards and geniuses share the same classes at school. they're not segregated like in our schools so getting an A for one of their tests doesnt equal a 10 for some VWO class test.

>Lifting weights and watching opposing teams film is hard

I work and do 16 credits in ME. My sleep is non-existent. Suicide pops into my mind every exam season. I wished I had these "workloads" if college football players.

>2.8
oof
But if you were average you most likey will do fine here. If you give a shit about studying then you can get 3.5 with no issue

>2.89
>Highest in team history

This is even more pathetic when you remember that college football teams used to be all-white. It shows that jocks, even white ones, are fucking dumbasses. They better hope they make the NFL or else they will be working for the nerds who they made fun of.

converting between different grade systems doesn't really make sense so don't worry.

I never had an overly great GPA anyway. I don't want to use excuses, but I've been struggling with meds and depression for a while. At any rate, I have basically decided to fuck it and take all the hardest classes just because I want to learn, last semester:

>particle astrophysics, general relativity, thermodynamics and statistical mechanics, computational physics
GPA dropped like a lead weight but totally worth it. Fuck the haters, I'm a physics undergrad btw.

You couldn't workout as hard as them if you tried you retard

Greenland on a next fucking level

A lot of them have kids a job and are still on the football team quit acting like someone forced you to have kids young

Lifting weights is piss easy. Even autists with enough motivation can do it, look at /fit/. Dave Chappelle went from a lanklet to a beefcake despite smoking weed on the regular and doing stand up.
To boot, mental stress from exams and projects is multiple levels more draining and unhealthy for the body compared to stress put on the body by lifting. Anyone can lift, not everyone can juggle and do well in shit like STEM while also working and interning.

You have no clue do you? It's against NCAA rules for student athletes to work for money even in a burger joint.

Post yourself with a timestamp

>China
Did they only test IQ scores from universities?

I never said I lifted did I? If I wanted to I easily could. It's a hobby with no stress. Ask any STEM major how many times they think about suicidal thoughts compared to a lifter.

But you said it's so easy so haven't you started lifting? The truth is it's not easy and your fatass knows it

Most things are easy, but that doesn't mean you need to or want to do them.

Picking up a bar and putting it down is definitely not the most challenging thing in the world

Of course if it's just a bar try putting actual weight on it pussy

Its called free time, something I lack outside of Sundays. You think lifting 1 day a week will get you gains? Get out of here. These college football players have no stress on them, get the world given to them, and still manage to fuck their GPAs in the most piss easy majors in college. Hell, some unis make up majors specifically for the eggheads to do so as not to fry their brains with "hard" stuff like factoring or writing a research paper.

Lifting one day a week will 100% get you more gains than lifting 0 times a week

>Lifting bar up and down make grug happy
>Getting yelled by nerd boss at car wash make grug mad

I'm studying to enter grad school in the USA, the Maths Part of the GRE is a fucking joke. And every "difficult" word from the English Part comes from French, so I already know them. It's so easy.

How the fuck do you calculate GPA? I finished my degree with a cumulative average of 81, what would my GPA be?

i dont know what the school system is like in canada but its literally impossible for us to convert our grades to a gpa because of how different everything is

Cringe

wow another Yea Forums guy who did not work barely studied no internships still got a decent GPA in a hard major and now makes a ton of money, incredible

So user, you work in at a hardware store huh?
Lifting and all that shit doesn't make you money if you don't get into the NFL. The unlucky ones who don't now have a worthless degree in communications.

They let that tranny retard Jazz Jennings into Harvard. Rachel Maddow was a rhodes scholar and she is a delusional cognitive dissonant idiot.

Companies will pass over a 4.0 guy with nothing else and opt for the 3.4 guy who has done internships and side projects.

>1/5
>passing

Its our burden. How do you think we rose to dominate the world? Overcompensating for our retarded violent niggers.

>Rachel Maddow unironically has an audience that watches her every night
What’s wrong with Americans?

Attached: 7C02FA1F-B3B0-42ED-AD58-7AADDEB624A4.png (648x455, 108K)

They dumbed it down because blacks scored very low

Jews control all our media and have us brainwashed one way or another. There is no escape.

lifting weights if enjoyable though, studying is not fun 90% of the time and has no short term reward

>president spends his whole term sucking Jewish cock
>they turn around and spread perhaps the greatest misinformation campaign of all time against him
What the fuck is their problem?

Attached: CE0B3013-7323-497A-B704-3EC5AAF316D2.png (928x8840, 1.22M)

Its crazy how easy nonSTEM majors are. they shouldnt have GPA they should have some kind of rubber ducky or gold star stickers system.

Cecil Rhodes is probably rolling in his grave at these women and minorities benefitting from his scholarships.

>4 point grade scale
>2.0 is suppose to be average
>3.0 is considered below average
so this is the power of the liberal higher education system

Total control means you work all the angles. Same reason why all the neonazi orgs are run by secret jews.

nothing is funnier then business majors who say their hardest class was calc 1 lel

Everybody gets a trophy or they accuse you of sexual harrassment or racism

>major in criminology
>take a bunch of easy electives
>finish with a 4.0 GPA
>get a job straight away with the government
>decent pay, great benefits, and lots of room for upward mobility since everyone in the public sector is a boomer
Am I based or cringe?

Attached: 87255831-00B5-4FF8-AADF-7006F125F73A.png (1000x1000, 120K)

Oh, hey Clint

fuck off, they literally get paid for their tution, get free meal and housing, have tutors that do their work for them, professors that will bump their grade, and you tell me they have it hard or cant get a good gpa?
kys

A savvy parasite

Their calc is only polynomials, no trig or log/exponential functions to my knowledge.

Fuck you nigger

>tfw I managed to lift 6 days a week, get cardio in everyday, go out on the weekends, and still do well in school

Attached: 1536518279911.jpg (640x360, 23K)

I went into the locker room during classes. I went through you locker and I smashed your glasses

based, I went to a CC in my town that had a university-level business program, was easy as shit, got 90s in most of my classes, even got 100 in one and stumbled upon a comfy govt job, pension, paid vacation (6 weeks), benefits etc. and literally all I do is sit at a computer and type because the average WPM of everyone else is like 40

I’ve seen worse, no need for panic

>at uni
cringe

Attached: 1560397373009.jpg (800x450, 40K)

The majority are recreational management. Don't fall for the donkey Kong suh meme of the publized Stem kid.

Seethe harder. Most days there’s no work to do so I spent my time shitposting on Yea Forums and playing on my GBA emulator while getting paid with taxpayer money KEK

Based as fuck

>business major
That’s why

What if I finished below 3.0 because I intentionally didn't do course work? My degree is in what I was already doing.

#CsGetDegrees

business is the retard major for people with connections

>have cs degree
>gf has marketing degree with 3.0
>she somehow landed a higher paying job than I did
Wtf

She looked good in a pencil skirt.

She sucked the right Jewish cock(s)

How many classes were you doing? It can't be alot.

I kno we're all giggling at it, but this is unironically impressive for an athlete (that isn't a literal genius like that Ravens lineman)

Nowhere in his/her post did he say he/she made a ton of money. Try READING next time

based

Attached: C3EDAD4E-947E-48D1-B818-996CF7B6F777.png (853x630, 34K)

>cs degree
retard

>there are people dumb enough to take maps like this seriously