*bulldozes 2019/2020*

*bulldozes 2019/2020*

Attached: CD84CEA7-DE65-420C-9689-625D91A52825.jpg (750x445, 46K)

>implying he won't bench donaldo

bulldozers what? the masses of dirt into their metaphorical and in sarris case most likely physical graves because their careers are dead.

Sarri isn't capable of winning the champions league. Another league title for Juve. Another quarter-finals UCL exit. Yawn.

>one season at a decent team
>wins Europa League
It’s in the bag.

HOWEVER

Attached: k.jpg (246x246, 13K)

*benches ronaldo*
*punches ronaldo for whining about the toxicity of his smoke in the locker room*

Woah. Are you saying that because Sarri is going to Juventus, instead of winning only 8 scudetti in a row, they'll now win 9 scudetti in a row?

>napoli are buying menolas,hames and lozano, already
lol no.

>piggy and donaldo finally reunite, FOR GOOD this time

Napoli can afford at most one of those. Where do you guys live, are you not aware of the possibilities of these clubs or what?

what will happen to me dad

Attached: 1559645470733.jpg (700x367, 104K)

Inter is actually going to win Serie A next season

I don't believe it

>manolas
Literally the most brain dead defender, but has pace on fifa.

Lol who cares about serie a. UCL is ours.

Attached: 1534706686327.jpg (538x358, 38K)

Ronaldo can't win with that Juventus team. Not enough people to lay the ball at his feet or head 10 yards out

Sarri has literally done nothing to imply he's better than the legendary Allegri. If Allegri couldn't win with Ronaldo, Sarri definitely isn't

They need to sign Ramos and Bale and the rest of the support cast ASAP. I hear Mesut's free as well these days

Unless Juve plays Arsenal your point is irrelevant.

I honestly don't see how a manager like Sarri can benefit ronaldo, sarri wants to play like guardiola and ronaldo shines with space and movement.

why didn't 'you' win it this year, then?

Allegri,

lmao my nan could win the Europa League when the only non-shit team they faced was Arsenal.

>Sarri has literally done nothing to imply he's better than the legendary Allegri
His teams played 10 times better than Allegri's, for starters. He just won the Europa League, which is 1 continental trophy more than Allegri.

I have nothing against Allegri but I haven't seen Juve play well even once in 5 years. No offence but it's pretty obvious you don't understand anything about fooball, bro.
I kind of agree but if Higuain could score 40 goals at Napoli with him I don't see why Ronaldo couldn't.

Unless you can empirically measure how one plays 10 times better then you can go fuck yourself back to Sicily Pietro

Where is that italian dude who told us Guardiola would be presented on June 14th as new juve coach?

>play well

soiboi

You can. You have eyes, you watch games, you look at stats, you look at results etc.
I suppose any retard is as good with a ball as Sanchez then, since that's unmeasurable, my retarded Chilean friend. In realilty we both know Sanchez is a champion, it takes 5 seconds of a game to understand.
>french calling anyone soiboi
The irony.

allegri, 5 scudetti in a row, 2 CL finals
no luck for him he faced the GOAT teams in the CL

>underestimating the ultimate wheeler and dealer that is ADL

Sarri made Pipita score 30 goals. Expect Ronaldo to score 50, just in Serie A, next season

Why would this transfer window be any different than the past 10? Give a reason.
And Sarri has how many second places and an Europa League, your point? Yeah, Allegri won but it was clearly not enough, that's why we're here now in the first place.

Sarri is a great coach.

Attached: With and without Sarri.jpg (678x167, 65K)

carl is here

>got outplayed by Ajax this year
>only beat Tottenham the year before before getting bounced out of the competition
>barely beat shitters like Monaco and Porto two years before, and got raped in the finals
>demolished by Buyern in 2015/16
>beat the almighty Borussia Dortmund and again Monaco on their way to the 2014/15 final (in which they were raped by Barcelona)
>didn't even make it out of the group stages in 2013/14

Damn, what a legendary run, shame they had such shitty luck

So Ancelotti will pay from his own pockets?

why bring a manager that takes a 15 mill a year if you're not willing to go to the market an improve?

Of course they will improve, they will spend 50M instead of 30. At most. They won't fucking suddenly start spending 100+M out of nowhere. Do you think they pay shit with Monopoly money or something?
ADL isn't paying Ancelotti 15M per season lol.

>Ancelotti 15M per season lol.
thats ancelotti's pay though, i doubt that he would take a paycut to coach napoli

>His teams played 10 times better than Allegri's

You didn't watch Chelsea last season. Absolutley dire football, worse than Conte sufferball.

For a second there I was about to read your post but then I saw your flag. Nope.
You really live in a parallel reality, one where Napoli can afford to pay the coach alone 15M per season.

thats his asking price. im not making these facts up.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-16 at 20.41.26.png (422x293, 58K)

That is ridiculous if true. He's paid more than Allegri. I figure ADL is paying him with ads, sponsors etc. I doubt Napoli's finances alone can afford that.

*loses complete control of his squad and angrily throws things*

The Slaughterers of Sampdoria

>He's paid more than Allegri
rightfully so?!

Do you lads honestly think Gaynaldo is going to perform better next season? He is declining and won't pop in 30+ goals a season anymore. Inb4 he goes to America when next season ends.

>Ronaldo in a meme tiki taka system

Retirement by 2020, TSUUUUposting was fun