Damn, Yea Forums was right...Guardiola did go to juve!

damn, Yea Forums was right...Guardiola did go to juve!
CITY BTFO haha amirite guys?

Attached: file.png (860x1023, 636K)

Cringe

Attached: AD4AC395-9C19-4B0C-BF20-098218D7FEE6.jpg (750x736, 606K)

C O P E

Didn't go because they know he's a bald fraud and they didn't want him

Attached: Dabbing Pepe.jpg (249x180, 5K)

OMG somebody hacked Jjewventus twitter profile.

xD
they spelled Pep wrong hahahahah

Attached: Napoli.jpg (702x468, 78K)

I am confused here. Wasn't it absolutely without confirmed by liverpool fans and Juve fans that Poop was going to Juve?

I mean if the chose Sarri over Pep in the last minute it means Sarri is obviously better right?

yes it was a 100% sure thing by all of Yea Forums basically except the Dutch city fan that he would be going to Juve this summer even though Pep himself always denied it

Wooo, Fake Pep is in the bag. Now we sign De Ligt, Eriksen, Pogba, Icardi, and Trippier, and its CL time baby.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

THEY DOUBTED JJ

Hiring Lampard now can only go wrong for Chelsea.

>Donaldo under Sarriball
He'll leave for China in January

he will bench him for sure

inshallah

>from chelsea to china in 6 months
kek

bump

have six

haram, ali

did you get a lip injection? you have very good cock sucking lips bros

fuck off ofc not they just natural

have six

>Dumb n****r opinion

It's actually a very good fit for a number of reasons
>transfer ban means Chelsea finally need to bring through youth players, and Lampard has good knowledge of Chelsea's youth players and will likely make that his philosophy anyway
>commands respect because near the club's greatest player, which could even end the player power at the club (players wouldn't survive the fans of they undermine Lampard)
>perfect person to coach RLC and Mount into being serious goal threats, and if Lampard (the best ever goalscorer from midfield) can't turn Barkley into a goal threat too, no one can
>described as the best trainer at Chelsea in his time there and one of the best trainers in the world, so his standards in training will be huge
>fans will give him time anyway because of his status but even more so because his hands are tied with the transfer ban
>arguably the best chance for Chelsea to build a stable dynasty under one manager in the Abramovich era if he does well, Abramovich is even rumoured to have planned for Lampard to do this since he left the club
>Super Frankie Lampard walking down that tunnel a Chelsea manager
Worth it for the last one alone tbqh

Based

Lmao at how hard Juventus have tried to bring the Champions League since 2013 having world class players on all positions, Klopp only needed 3 years to win it with Liverpool. He is le true genius

Attached: 2dfq9pmtohtx.jpg (535x738, 32K)

remind me again how many years flopp has been coaching lmao

unless it goes right

One or two more than Allegri
Your point? Doesn't really change the fact he achieved what Juve haven't even though they dominate the Serie A every year

Attached: 1546819884218.jpg (1000x1000, 181K)

the point is that flopp is a mediocre manager, can't even win a league in any country he managed lel

germoney doesn't count btw

>winning the cl
>mediocre
opiniondiscarded.jpg

why

Attached: Watch.gif (320x280, 3.81M)

go look up all the mediocre managers that won a cl lmao

SI ERA PENAL

because its a shit tier league

kek more like
>oops forgot he won two leagues in germany because I'm a seething casual better make le epic troll reply to save face

THIS COPE
RING RING RING

Attached: 1449283863045.png (700x721, 981K)

have sex

why whould they need Pep? Sarri made one of the best football at Napoli I'm sure he'll do even better with Jj.

yes exactly, juventus is trying to go for that europa league and that's all Sarri has ever won

>s-surely this great manager won't find a way to use the best player in the world
>even though his tactics need a good cf
Cope