Why can't messi do this?

why can't messi do this?

Attached: Ronaldo_Longshot.webm (1280x720, 1.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I9ysSZ9sZj0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ov39iGAgEn4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who?

best goal ever

you think that lil nigga has the power in his legs for that hahaha nigga can only waddle across the pitch haha

youtube.com/watch?v=I9ysSZ9sZj0

It's funny how the best version of Ronaldo (United) is also the least rated.
Fuck RM Ronaldo, just a glorified tap in merchant with a retarded fanbase.
MU Ronaldo was the real shit.

nice goal, I get the every shot you don't take is a miss but what are the chances of that shot turning into a goal? I regularly see him trying to score like that, it is almost always off target and a better offensive set up would have led to a goal

>friendly
hehe

Shut the fuck up, MU Ronaldo may have been a player more fun to watch than RM Ronaldo, but RM Ronaldo is the better version, way more efficient and doesn’t do pointless meme dribbles

RM Ronaldo shits all over MU Ronaldo if for nothing else, the tap ins in big games after doing nothing all game, the same thing happened at United minus the tap ins

Plus from 2009-15 he was in every way, simply a better version of the same United winger, except playing more on the left or centrally instead of right, which he had already started to do by his last season at United, in fact he started the 2009 final as a false 9 with Rooney relegated to left winger

Remember when Ronaldo had the confidence to do shit like this instead of being the tap-in merchant is essentially is now?

well united ronaldo was good of course, but he definitely stepped up his game at madrid

Attached: ronaldo best goal.webm (1280x720, 2.61M)

MU Ronaldo is seriously overrated, mostly by people who never saw him play regularly for United. A great goalscorer and very dominant against weaker teams, almost always went missing in any game that actually mattered, or against any defence worth its name

RM Ronaldo was an improvement in all departments- including even free kicks (only in first couple of seasons) , mainly because he stopped trying to be something he was never very good at to begin with ( a marauding winger) and instead became the best at something he was always really good at (becoming a great goalscorer, greatly improving positioning and close range finishing)

>MU Ronaldo is seriously overrated, mostly by people who never saw him play regularly for United.
Absolute bollocks. Fuck me, Poos are worse than Yanks for posting utter crap.

*plays euro final*
*gets absolutely eviscerated by a FUCKING MOTH*

Attached: MOTHED.jpg (782x410, 33K)

but user, he keeps trying to score from afar

*Wins

Lmao another Brit in denial with a Ronaldo themed dildo shoved firmly up his arse

Milan 2006-07
Chelsea FA Cup final
Barcelona, Chelsea 2008
Chelsea 2-1 United
Barcelona 2-0 United
Liverpool 4-1 United

But fuck me was he impressive against Portsmouth or what. Or that one time Liverpool went down to 10 men. Or Chelsea in their first match under Grant, or Scolari. Or Arsenal, who needed to score 3 goals after 10 minutes thanks to a slip.

School might be closed on Sundays but you need to stop talking bollocks about stuff that happened before your parents hit puberty and go back to homework you Johnny come lately, and let the people who actually watched him back then talk about it

And that's just the "good years" for Cristiano. I still remember him crying and throwing a hissy fit against 80 year old Cafu who literally smiled at the child and patted him on the head as United were knocked out with contemptible ease by a team of octogenarians

What is the name of this kind of strike

DELETE THIS

Based indiabro not buying the marketing.

>Volume down please

You shit all over the street tho.

based

A Pavarian strike

youtube.com/watch?v=Ov39iGAgEn4

Based. India faggot is a liverpoop customer too, so it makes sense he thinks that way when he didn't even watch the games.