/seriea/ & /calciomercato/ - Forza Azzurrini edition

U21 EURO:
>Sunday 16th of June
21:00 Italy - Spain

Women WC:
>Tuesday 18th of June
21:00 Italy - Brazil

Reminder to keep it comfy.

Attached: frontpages.jpg (1136x848, 395K)

Other urls found in this thread:

juventus.com/en/news/news/2019/maurizio-sarri-is-the-new-juventus-coach.php
espn.com/soccer/blog/marcottis-musings/62/post/3875752/rocco-commisso-qanda-fiorentinas-new-owner-on-why-hes-investing-in-serie-a-and-his-fight-with-us-soccer
reddit.com/r/redditsoccercity/comments/c17cik/1900_gmt_italy_u21_vs_spain_u21/
youtu.be/th7RWzIJWRA
youtu.be/lW5s_6mdPEU
asroma.com/it/media/roma-radio
asroma.com/en/news/2019/6/official-statement-from-as-roma-francesco-totti
youtube.com/watch?v=aPvCeuUhQFY
youtube.com/watch?v=YWdD206eSv0&gl=GB&hl=en-GB
youtube.com/watch?v=1bMojUs1MEM
twitter.com/NapoliAndNaples/status/1140679166955786241
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nth for fedora doggos

>See you in CL manlet

Attached: 2615882-54216350-2560-1440.jpg (1050x590, 73K)

messi kills the thread eddition

Based, nothin' personal Messoy

Attached: Output.webm (800x450, 2.72M)

Subedition >rating cutrone

Attached: IMG_20190616_131051_957.jpg (1228x1280, 173K)

>Zainolo over Orsolini as a RW
>Mandragora

Also why isn't Dollarumma playing? Is there a limit to the number of first team players who can play in U20?

Dollar broke himself in the last game vs SPAL, remember? Which is good news cause Meret is the superior keeper

REEEEEEE ITS BALDINIS FAULT

Attached: file.png (258x403, 145K)

Missed that
Fair enough

>Arbitro
>Gozubuyuk
Ah yea, classic Dutch name

>even er Capitano abandons the sinking ship
>Riommanisti on suicide watch worldwide
Absolutely kino timeline

Why doesn't Milan get rid of Dollarumma and his shit brother now that they can still gain something from him and play Plizzari instead? He's much better and he's not under Raiola

>Merdragora
>Zaniolo on the wing
DI BIAGIOOOOOOOOOO

Donnarumma has more than 150 senior caps Plizzarri haad a couple of good games in a youth tournament it would be retarded

Leonardo is doing his magic to bring him to PSG right now. His brothers almost went on loan last winter but then dollar broke and there was no guarantee Reina won't break as well so they kept him at the time.

>Sell Donnarumma
>Reina 1° keeper, Plizzari 2° for 2019/20
>gradually makes Plizzari the keeper in 2020/21
Or:
>Donarumma stays another year but Plizzari is his first substitute with Reina 3° keeper
>Sell Donnarumma at the end of the season, hoping he keeps or increases his value
>makes Plizzari gradually the first keeper in 2020/21 and on

could try to sell now and loan someone in for a season

Keep Dollar, loan Plizzarri, sell him the next season and keep Dollar, the actually good keeper

THEY ACTUALLY DID IT, THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN
juventus.com/en/news/news/2019/maurizio-sarri-is-the-new-juventus-coach.php

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-16 at 15.03.47.png (1246x1162, 1M)

How much would Milan want to sell Donnarumma?

Finally

Attached: 1547548470576.jpg (375x592, 46K)

GODO
ALLEGRI MERDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: D9L3PaqXsAAG46R.jpg large.jpg (575x504, 60K)

please sarri bring jorginho with you

b-but Pep...

Attached: la creatura.png (728x522, 616K)

A friend of mine that knows a guy who fucked Guardiola's niece told me that this is only a cover up story. Pep will be officialized next thursday.

FUCK YES
>The last time a tobacco addicted Tuscan came to JJ after being at Naples was my boy Marcello

>in before Juventus throws the league so they can pretend it's still worth shit and they can shit on fans rightfully tired of it

Attached: 1559937623395.jpg (399x400, 13K)

>Poop all but confirmed ragazzi

Attached: CmJbkjNWQAEBThl.jpg (1200x900, 138K)

If a fraud like Acciuga won it 4 times Sarri can win 10 more times

Sarri is the biggest shitter in history, he's literally Maifredi-bis. You're not old enough to remember, I am.
Zaniolo will be the new Marocchi.

stay mad allegrifag

Attached: D9L25KhXoAEADDc.jpg (750x787, 58K)

It's the darkest day of Juventus history.

Fuck sarri, terrone di merda

Spero tu muoia di un orrendo cancro ai polmoni con tutte quelle merde di sigarette che ti fumi, sacco di sterco

I was ABS, not allegrifag. I would've taken Pirlo and Barzagli over Sarri.

>not rating sarri means you wanted allegro to stay
wrong
very based but for me,it's tsu as play/manager
>tsu subbing a player after he doesn't pass to him
top tier kino

Attached: 21345125.jpg (244x206, 4K)

>sarri confirmed

Well it's all over. This confirms that Juventus is pretty much finished if in the next two years they don't win the champions league.

Plus if Icardi deal is real and also Pogba deal is real, I can't wait for Sarri to deal with the dabbing machine, Icardi, Icardi's wife and Ronaldo. He won't last long.

sarri is no guardiola but hes still better than allegri
juve needs a coach that can valorize players after allegri destroyed the market value of dybala / pjanic / douglas costa / cancelo / etc

Why Ukraine is not qualified when they are the U20 WC champ?
Have they make such progress in so few years?
I'm genuinely curious.

t. Gennaro Esposito

Cancelo is official to City after this deadly news. Then they're gonna buy some lame asswipe like Trippfag from Tottenham or worse..

>cancelo is official to the club that didnt let go of guardiola
cancelo will be off to united as part of the pogba deal

Salute!

Attached: agnelli.thumb.jpg.7535133bdd7a86cbd1a7cb4166bc7f7b.jpg (1000x667, 294K)

fuck b*ldini

Attached: internalorexternal.jpg (224x224, 16K)

Lads, I think /our guy/ is finally back

Attached: piggu.jpg (2502x3061, 1.44M)

aren't Sarri or juve even a bit ashamed ? Sarri literally poured kg of shit on JJ over the years. I could have understand if he went everywhere else, but this seems only a plot to get him stabbed at Napule

It's not the same generation of players and not all the best under 20 went to the tourney. For example, Zaniolo, Kean, Tonali etc din't play but will be there for the u-21 euro.

most of the napolicane wanted him sacked after his first 2-3 games at napoli.

>Ronaldo, Pogba, Icardi, Sarri and maybe even Rabiot on the same roof

this could be a very nice sitcom

Yeah... Also next year is going to be interesting somehow.

>Conte at Inter that will probably unlock some players and wants Icardi off
>Juventus with Sarri, where Agnelli & co. will pressure him about muh CL
>Napoli that apparently this year is spending some money

>few years ago
>gk #1 is great and he'll improve a lot!
>gk #1 turns to be kinda shit
>gk #2 is great and he'll improve a lot!
And user you literally watched like 6 matches with Plizzarri.

>pressure him
You understand nothing about Jj. As a Jj myself, most fans are clinically retarded (not the lolo shitposting on the internet retarded, legitimately retarded). Agnelli has been milking them dry with a lie, he doesn't give a fuck about CL.
He didn't wanna sack Allegri, he was more than happy about QF, it was Nedved and Paratici that backed him against the wall, the team planned a walkout and he was forced to kick him out.
I wouldn't be shocking if Allegri planned everything with Allegri: "sit this year out, let's wait for Sarri to choke, I'll fire him and those two retards that fired you, and you'll be back so we can have a gay orgy in front of everybody at the Stadium".

I wonder who was behind this article

now who will be that poor soul that will inform Momblano that it's not guardiola?

pretty sure he doesnt need anyone since milan and inter fags are flooding his twitter

>It's not the same generation of players
It is just one year of difference as I see it.

>and not all the best under 20 went to the tourney
I guess they economized their energy for the Euro in Italy's case but they would have had better chance to win the WC otherwise, if they don't win the Euro it will be too bad.

>As a Jj myself, most fans are clinically retarded
>wouldn't be shocking if Allegri planned everything with Allegri: "sit this year out, let's wait for Sarri to choke, I'll fire him and those two retards that fired you, and you'll be back so we can have a gay orgy in front of everybody at the Stadium".
yeah thanks for confirming your first statement

>He was more than happy about QF.

I don't believe that even with a second. The only motive that Juventus bought Ronaldo is to have a chance to win the Champions League. You don't put your society at the point that you are forced to sell shit like Cancelo to balance out your financial status to maintain Ronaldo at the club. So Ronalod wasn't a choice to milk muh fans. Plus there were already a lot of fans wanting Sarri out even before it was officially announced, come on now.

If Juventus is going to miss the CL victory in the next 2 years, the society is pretty much finished. Already this year as I mentioned the Serie A is going to be different because after all Conte isn't a meme as a manager, so Inter could be a real threat to the Juve and Napoli still has a better team compared to a lot of the teams competiting in the league and this year seems that ADL wants to spend some money.

Translating 'società' to society is genuinly cute desu, not meme'ing

Dude, my head is spinning, I had to take an aspirin, I'm about to pop a vein because I just learned Juventus is done and back into utter mediocrity for good, have mercy.
The day of the Cardiff final I had a strong feeling in my heart:
>if Jj wins tonight, they win three in a row. If they don't, they will never win one again
Juventus is never winning a CL again, Ronaldo or not.
Assuming they even get past group stage this year (and they get RMA in the group this time), they'll get Barcelona in R16 and get torn to shreds.
We're individuals that live in a society.

NL girls are cute.

Well, still Agnelli & co want CL above everything. They don't care if they win the 9th scudetto in a row.

haha ok. i think it's more simple.
>Agnelli and co, want a big change, sound out Pep, Poch
>Allegri wants to be Ferguson and forces the decision with his big demands
>they say 'no'
>pep/poch/klopp is currently unavailable but Sarri would be an unironically good transition option

I also don't think Sarri will go full sarri-ball anyway. This is his best chance at Europe (his dream) so he'll just gradually look to improve the movement/passing/pressing.

I'm sorry did you mean Azienda?

Attached: 1550225394757.jpg (800x532, 119K)

>NL girls are cute
Please don't fugg too many Erasmus grills

Why would any player decide to stay under a 60 yo heavy smoker who won his first trophy 1 month ago instead of going literally anywhere else?

because they will be able to express themselves instead of playing cagonball under allegri

No, he will ask his system boi Hsaj

>REEEEEE NO PLAYER WILL ENJOY PLAYING UNDER SARRI

Attached: file.png (669x680, 257K)

Don't really watch Serie A, how's Ancelotti doing at Napoli?

I wish I could fugg them user. I wish.

you can't be this retarded

>tfw juve finally signed a coach
>tfw conte still isn't buying anyone
>tfw stepped on a rusty nail

bad day today innit

Don't worry, Juve will soon sell Cancelo, Pjanic and Costa for Chiesa, Darmian and another shitter for the midfield

u are so fucking mad right now lel

Attached: C_29_fotogallery_1020277__ImageGallery__imageGalleryItem_13_image.jpg (657x750, 48K)

My dad works at Nintendo and he told me De Ligt and Eriksen are on their way to Vinovo

>implying any of them want to join rube
LMAO they're finished

Frah

Attached: IMG_20190616_164610_266.jpg (640x537, 73K)

say increasingly nervous inter fan for the 8th straight year

>using Higuain in his post

I wonder what will happen to him now. Sarri didn't even field him at Chelsea.

di marzio says juve is not interested in keeping both him and mandzukic

But who will even buy Higuain at this point. His last season was pretty much horrendous.

Attached: file.png (500x306, 242K)

he is not a terrone though, his father is from tuscany

>high wages
>can't be sold in two years at a higher price
>some fans actually want him
no way

He will go back to Napoli to finally fulfill his fate

Attached: Higuain-Frosinone-napoli.jpg (752x440, 80K)

[SUPERSFOGO] user NON VUOLE HIGUAIN! COME CAZZO SE FA

Attached: file.png (701x394, 281K)

>to finally fulfill his fate
of someone taking his watch while pulling his arm of leading to blood loss and death?

How are the Napoli fans taking this move?

It's a mixed bag. Some are saying "whatever" and some are sad about Sarri joining to Juve. I expected worse.

the same way they take everything

in the ass

I meant lathered in olive oil, but I guess in the ass is right too,

Tuscany is south of the Po river, user

I can't wait for him to fall out with TSU. It's going to be great.

Attached: 1508866365431.jpg (648x250, 43K)

You are speaking Tuscan you know.

Intrasting choice. jjuve going for sexy football. also good news since juves stacked team will become useless since sarri cant rotate players. so cheap quality buying to other teams of frustrated players. risk is the system not working instantly.

Last manager who won us the CL was a Tuscan heavy smoker who liked to wear gym suits

Attached: lippi.jpg (640x427, 37K)

chadsuit>virgin tuxedo

I just want to see douglas costa unleashed ffs
ITS TIME
>inb4 he is sold

Is Inter, dare I say it, campione sotto l'ombrellone already?

Screencap this, Cancelo and Costa for Icardi and his bitch

I'd cream my pants

quest'anno già campioni a giugno, neanche a luglio

What’s the best Italian newspaper for transfer news - Gazzetta?

Asamoah, De Vrij, Godin, Skriniar, Cancelo

Under Conte. That's something to fear I guess.

Sheer combined force of terroni seething today could power a small country for a month

Asamoah/Costa, De Vrij, Godin/Manolas, Skriniar, Cancelo

My dad just told me Manolas is off to Napoli

kys

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-16 at 18.00.36.png (1168x448, 146K)

Seething rubentino 39 maiali OINK OINK

If only they put this much effort to stop being jobless

You all talk like Juve is deciding to destroy everything they made on their own just for the sake of it, while all it actually happened is just a simple change of coach, just like hundreds of times in the past for every team

if this means its a totti pres conference, and not roma, then i expect totti to go balls deep in palotta and baldini

Someone register as a Yea Forums representative

But user, lo Stato c'avesse abbandonato

Mr. Acicsaib, Yea Forums bulletin correspondent reporting in

>Io scrivo de calcio, 'o sapete tutti

Attached: 1.png (720x428, 253K)

Italy vs Spain u21 is what i'll be watching, fuck that women shit

Is there anything really stoping us from winning the Scudetto next season?

Milan is a sinking ship, Juve will be nothing without Allegri (Sarri doesn't know shit about winning leagues) and Ronaldo already past his prime, Roma is under rebuilding so they won't be a problem, and Napoli, well, they'll always be there keeping the pressure as all the years.

Attached: lineup (1).png (350x475, 131K)

>Is there anything really stoping us from winning the Scudetto next season?
Inter

injuries to key players like Vidal and Modric

Put Cancelo instead of Lazaro and Costa instead of Asamoah

Can you stop being this cocky? By official /seriea/ rules you must consider your own team shit and bash them on every occasion

>s*rri
>sexy football
look at this dude

Attached: Capture.jpg (259x352, 16K)

I thought you kys

don't even care about the manager desu, more concerned with not doing anything retarded in the transfer market but it looks like it's already too late for that

+39 OINK OINK

Conte likes to play with two strikers up front and a three man midfiel tho. I'm seeing it more with Dzeko or Zapata paired with Lautaro or Dybala with a midfield Barella/Brozovic/Ninja.

it's definitely not a Roma press conference. They tried to salvage it on newspapers by saying it's at the olimpico for security reasons but that's obviously bullshit for various reasons.
Everyone thinks he's going to join Malagò at CONI for the euros and then they might prepare to buy Roma with some backers (as soon as Pallotta gets btfo by both Rome and Fiumicino) especially since Malagò suddenly started shitting on Pallotta and talking about his love to follow his father's footsteps and become president of Roma.
I doubt Totti will go all in though. He'll make some jokes that will tell us about the situation but nobody is going to ask too much because they're all too afraid the club won't let them in for press conferences like they did with some radios.

a reality check

I know you will fully read it

F

Attached: Sarrismo.png (750x6739, 1.57M)

Just love how JJ dabbed on Sportmediaset lads
>Spends weeks claiming Sarri would come on Wednesday
>Then It's Friday
>Then the Monday after because nothing happens in the week-end
>Sarri announced on Sunday

>5-2-3

Attached: Montella smart.jpg (960x720, 56K)

>dude idealism, the worst political doctrine ever and a bit of its le funny lexicon mixed with football lmao
didn't read LOL

>Listen Pallotto BTFO er cappatano, he's a sour loser.
>Listen Pallotto, Pick Higuain I discovered him in Argentine Favela for Real Madrid.
>Listen Pallotto, Jjuve will help us in

Zaniolo, El Shaarawy and Manolas OUT
Perin, Quadrato and Higuain IN

Don't care about the building, just loved it how they were so sure nothing would have happened on Saturday and Sunday because they wouldn't have been able to break the news since they aren't live

>standard italian is tuscan
Daily reminder that Dante himself did not think of tuscan as being the best or most prestigious dialect of Italy. For him, the truly elegant vernacular was found everywhere and also nowhere in Italy. It was that vernacular in which people spoke and wrote in the most prestigious settings. However, he also said the one dialect that is the closest to the ideal italian was that spoken around Bologna, even if it was far from perfect.

>After this, we come to the Tuscans, who, rendered senseless by some aberration of their own, seem to lay claim to the honour of possessing the illustrious vernacular.
>However, though almost all Tuscans are steeped in their own foul jargon, there are a few, I feel, who have understood the excellence of the vernacular: these include Guido, Lapo, and one other, all from Florence, and Cino, from Pistoia, whom I place unworthily here at the end, moved by a consideration that is far from unworthy.
>Therefore, if we study the languages spoken in Tuscany, and if we think what kind of distinguished individuals have avoided the use of their own, there can be no doubt that the vernacular we seek is something other than that which the people of Tuscany can attain.

Read De Vulgaris Eloquentia, volume I, chapters VIII to XIX for a quite interesting discussion on what should be the language of Italy.

>Oh bis'hero passami il berrètto deh 'he si và aggiro a leccà a potta

Not really

>Tuscain Dialect
>Not spamming Porco Dio

Oh citrullo, Porco Dio lo vai a ddire a quella buhaiola de tu mà, madonnina impestata ma tugguarda

Based macaco writing the long post to correct the ignorant when I was too lazy to do it. Reminder that Italian is litterally a made up language and the fact that most people that influenced it were tuscan doesn't make it tuscan

>Tuscain Dialect
>Not Rating Sardinia Eldritch Dialect

Every language is made up retard

>Reminder that Italian is litterally a made up language
As opposed to...?

>“I’m the sort of guy who likes to underpromise and overdeliver...” - Commisso
espn.com/soccer/blog/marcottis-musings/62/post/3875752/rocco-commisso-qanda-fiorentinas-new-owner-on-why-hes-investing-in-serie-a-and-his-fight-with-us-soccer

Dutch and Basque, both came from the sea fra

Languages are made up but they arise and evolve naturally. Standardisations like Italian and Standard Arabic, for example, are artificial constructions of an "idealized" language, spoken by no one and also by everyone. Here in Brazil for example, we usually distinguish between norma culta and norma popular, lit. "cultured standard" and "common/folk standard".
In the late Roman Empire they distinguished between good and bad latin, a distinction we nowadays classifiy as Classic versus Vulgar Latin, vulgar being spoken by the common uneducated folk and eventually becoming the romance languages which we speak nowadays.

dont think chadalanta will sign all those players 2bh

>Ndombele going to Spurs
>Pogba going to Madrid in addition to being way too expensive
>Milinkovic-Savic costing obscene amounts despite being exposed ever since the WC
>Rabiot still available on a free and confirms he's had talks with Juve
JUST

Attached: 1468325970603.jpg (1500x1176, 230K)

All of them scams.

OH NO NO NO NO

>Gallo and the documentary on Sarrismo: "Sarri no longer an icon, we will edit the movie"

>The bitterness of the actor and filmmaker about the the transfer of the former Napoli coach to Juventus: "Sarrismo is not a positive message for young people anymore"

>"We decided to withdraw it and after the screening in Bologna we are still deciding whether to launch it and how. Using our guts it would be best to lock it in a drawer. But the head tells us that it is a nice story we worked on for a year. It shall be revised and re-edited all over again but the story should not be deleted. We will make a general sit-rep and then we will understand where to project it, even in Naples".

>"This is not a positive message we are sending to young people out there because it is like telling children that nothing is worth to live for, if you justify it by saying "you have to respect that, it's a professional choice". Lately it is often said that icons are dangerous, but I want to believe in icons and if it is no longer possible to do so in football I will move away from following the sport altogether, because knowing that players and managers are only professionals who play and train takes away the passion". The actor also points out: "The Neapolitans did not project the image of Sarri as Che Guevara on their own. Lippi also coached in Naples and then went to Juve but he is still very much loved here, because he always kept a neutral, professional attitude, if you have an idea of professionalism then it is better not to make such statements in a hot square like Naples, where now I think Sarri will not be welcome. I also know that many Juventus fans do not appreciate his arrival and to those who are writing on social media I say that they are not words against the Bianconeri, but on the myth built by Sarri and that Sarri himself has destroyed"

Attached: file.png (821x792, 816K)

This is great

Attached: 1559835773937.gif (200x190, 838K)

What do I do with my Allegri folder now? Do I have to replace it with a Sarri one?

There's no rush, love.

Attached: 1559646448191.png (525x792, 599K)

That poor doggo has eyes aids

What do you guys think of this lineup

Attached: Untitled.png (1893x745, 69K)

have a word with the groundsman, that pitch is set up sideways

Its wrong. It's a 4-3-1-2 with Zaniolo behind chiesa and kean.

I don't know, Tonali should play instead of Mandragora and Orsolini should be playing instead of Zaniolo?

I'm cursing Di Francesco for starting the Zaniolo RW trend and dooming his career

not sure if 3-5--3 is the best to counter 2-7-2
t. ago motta

>Rocco Hunt

Attached: 1596609740438669.jpg (480x302, 12K)

god i already love my new mister

Mandragora over Orsolini is a 0 IQ move but the rest is alright, at least he's not playing Cutrone

SO MUCH THIS
the next two months are going to be fun

See

433 and cut in pacy midgets is the future we live in. Even pure trequartista like Riquelme struggled to play in top clubs and had to be content with Villareal, and Totti had to transition into striker.

Is playing Chiesa as a second striker really a thing?

>"This is not a positive message we are sending to young people out there because it is like telling children that nothing is worth to live for
He's basically saying that Sarri moving to Jj is something worth suiciding for, what the fuck is wrong with these people?

Where can I watch the game?

it would be top kino, not going to lie

CAM AHN ITALY

>Street Silio Italico in Baglioni, the childhood neighborhood of Maurizio Sarri, had a commemorative plaque saying: "Here was born the Commander Maurizio Sarri. The Neapolitan people thank the architect of the Beauty. Hasta siempre Commander!", it was removed today after Sarri's appointment to Juve

>Activists of the "Iskra Political Laboratory", active in the Flegrea area, removed the plaque and later explained on Facebook the reasoning behind the gesture. "We never wanted to confuse politics and cheering, but our hearts are crying to read the bitterness of so many people, like us, who believed and had put their trust in someone in order to continue to believe in football. A trust that is regularly broken by market laws. Three summers ago Higuain, this year Sarri. Will it be that in football (as well as in politics) there are no longer any belonging purposes or ideological games, but only market laws? When will we decide to no longer be clients / subjects and will we begin to be consciously inhabitants and fans? How many more would we like to become attached to and then be disappointed by their choices?"

Attached: 1e182d7ffd1923dee497e02fafb892f0-70074-d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e.jpg (260x260, 9K)

They should develop him into an offensive mezz'ala, not a simple trequartista, it's the perfect role for him

The market opens the 1st of july and everyone is on NT duty, no one is getting signed

bootyfite

Why is your country and anthem so based, Spaghettifrens?

I'm not finding it

reddit.com/r/redditsoccercity/comments/c17cik/1900_gmt_italy_u21_vs_spain_u21/

How many goals will we ship in tonight?

RIP

Attached: Untitled.png (1100x602, 1.25M)

Attached: 1492287470268.jpg (343x334, 9K)

I watch Roma and the guy can't defend clean.

literally just look at the pitch m8

Zaniolo is indeed playing right winger...

>calabresi
has nduja sausage beome popular in other places recently in the past few months or is it just near me

>right winger is in the middle of the pitch
uh

They started that way but yeah now he's behind them in the center

blooter

Nice goal

No italy user is right, he's playing behind the 2 strikers

Attached: Untitled.png (629x296, 274K)

angeloogbonna.mp3

fug nice blooter

>shitaly

You're supposed to do the intimidation foul BEFORE they score you retarded terrone

here comes the timewasting already

ARBITRO PUTO

Jesus Christ I can't stand the way Spaniards play

come in come in

>be hosting nation
>get refballed

You mean, not running and fouling like headless chickens?

chiesa getting dabbed on

>chiesa
>La "stella" della Nazionale
OH NONONONONO AHAHAHAHAH

He's a winger. Di Biago is retarded

>tournament played in your nation
>best class of players coming through in recent years
>put everything in the hands of a fucking bald fraud

GIMME BACK CLAUDIO GENTILE FFS

Attached: Gigi-Di-Biagio.jpg (500x333, 48K)

Lmao they're running circles around us like we're traffic cones
The state of Di Biagio

Pioli played him like this too in the second part of the season. It's how he played better too

you guys do realise this two teams met over and over as they grew up and Spain always beat us, right?

>Kevin Bonifazi
gotta update my roster

I was told that this batch of Italian players are good unlike the >Insigne Immobile generation. What happened?

Why are we so trash ? Wtf am I watching ?

some of them were overrated, the good ones suck under di biagio

>they expected to win against Spain on the first match
brainlets, all of you

Ceballas is bretty gud lads

Wtf is this ref ? Are we joking?

The manager is Ventura tier, that formation is completely wrong

We are getting absolutely destroyed lmao

Which ones are overrated and which ones are supposed to be >good

This. This Spanish team has been playing together since like u16, always with the same style of play. Half of the Italian team didnt even attend most of the pretournament gathering since Mancini called them just to keep them in bench apart from chiesa and barella.
Give it time.

Women football is shit but for some reason they're 10 times less bitches than these kids

ERA

barella zaniolo and chiesa are overrated

murderball

Chiesa no, the other 2 yes

absolutely HEEMED

CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH

>spanish goalkeeping

where the fuck was going the keeper

APOLOGISE

Told you lol

The state

CHIesaaaaa

Failed cross

Anticipated a cross. Understandable, but still looks bad.

>weeks of chiesa shilling because their gk is a brainlet

kean is overrated

>spanish goaltending

Attached: d5go8ycxoaikf05-1024x576.jpg (767x431, 46K)

0-[1]

Attached: Output.webm (800x450, 2.87M)

>he rates Zaniolo

Barella has been looking really good with both NT, maybe it's worth to raise my hopes about him even if Conte is going to let him slip because he wants to keep Bastoni for depth

That's sad for Zaniolo but the line up is unironically better like that

1-1

Attached: Output.webm (800x450, 2.88M)

yes very gud stuff from him.

>heads down
>yolo cross
>lmao it's a goal
>pls rate me, it'll be 50m JJ

It's more than that

Wonderful ball control tho

>Thatll be 20mil Commiso
Ftfy

meme goal

Italy unironically playing better after Zaniflop goes off

yeah those three minutes were great!!!

>Zaniolo now triggers people more than Chiesa
how is this possible

It's not like he touches the ball in the last 10 minutes

the usual age-old conundrum about wingers, you can never safely say wheter they're real good or not because for every positive play produced you immediately remember the other 99 mistakes made before that

all the >Empoli fans have been shunned to nonexistence since their downfall

the whole team was playing like shit and they woke up before his injury and it was mostly a problem with Barella and Pellegrini shitting themselves too much. It's not like Chiesa or Kean did anything before the midfield woke up

*taps in*

E VAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Can't wait for Chiesa to bring Juve a CL next year.

kean was ok. didnt get much ball but was strong in physical situations. could actually not be a meme.

APOLOGIZE

more than Immobile can ever do lmao

based cutrone and CHIESAAAA

barella with the assist there

Lads what if he really is good

Imagine not rating Barella lmao

Attached: Bitch Hold On.jpg (1406x2048, 217K)

Surely better than any shitter that rubentus has in their team

>Inter pepe holding money.jpg

i like his attitude too. passionate.. just worried about radjas party habits wont be gud influence

[2]-1

Attached: Output.webm (800x450, 2.89M)

no era desu

based var

PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI

The future is bright tbqh lads.

>that one fool in this thread that thought Espana wouldnt flop

w e w

*steps in your sun rays*

Attached: Giampiero_Ventura.jpg (500x594, 68K)

Apologize to Di Biagio btw.
And don't make excuses about Zaniolo because the problem was the midfield not being aggressive enough on spain's midfield., which he was asking for from the start.

S-sorry bald fraud

Your paella, your jamon serrano

glad about dimarcos decent showing too. hope he keeps developing

>remove Exposediolo and Exposedngubu
>the team plays well
Who woulda thunk

>tfw 95 millions for Chiesa
>tfw Sarri will insist because he wants to make him his Italian Callejon

Attached: Concerned and Armed Juventus Frog.jpg (550x595, 121K)

How much of a loser do you have to be to post that kind of shit? Absolutely pathetic

have fun

>he doesn't rate Cutrone

@Albania

I would like one Cultrone in exchange for Veretout pls fra

No one gets it
>Sarri at Napoli
>understands that Juve is too strong and Napoli will never win Serie A
>leaves Napoli
>wins European trophy in England
>comes back to Italy to lead Juve
>crash it down instead
>Napoli wins the leaugue for the next 5 years
You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain

Honestly Sarri exposed himself as a bitch one year ago with the whole "scudetto lost in an hotel" thing. It's not about the usual complaints about scansopoli or the match timings, it's the fact that he excused himself by implicitly blaming his players for being weak minded. If your squad can't take the pressure it's YOUR fault as a manager, expecially considering that he was the first that celebrated that win at the Stadium like a league victory. I rated Sarri before but that day I saw the truth.

Attached: IMG_20190530_073252_992.jpg (500x386, 51K)

Dante's language draw heavily also from the Sicilian school of poets

this

luv Giacomo da Lentini
luv Cielo d'Alcamo
'ate Durante Alighieri
'ate Ciccio Petrarca

simple as

t. Sicilian Superuovo admin

Leave Qatar 2022 to us

Attached: 1781830182640.jpg (960x960, 202K)

>not rating Annunzio or Virgil

hate to admit but that was a pretty good chiesa goal
good night fras

Attached: claire gf.webm (1000x563, 1.91M)

bueno noche amigo !

Attached: 1551590580739.jpg (368x368, 13K)

Players who were U21 when the qualifiers began can play in the tournament. For example, Germany still has Jonathan Tah who is 23 years old playing for their U21 team.
Compared to the U20's where the oldest player was only a little over 20 years old because the rules only allow players born after 1999 to participate in the tournament

Pisa and Trapani won the Serie C playoffs and they return to Serie B, Triestina and Piacenza failed to promote.

Lmao underrated post

Based Drills coming through

Let's be serious he would have won the league if Pjanic got red carded

user as I said I wasn't complaining about gomblottos. At that one game at San Siro the ref made some extremely convenient mistakes for Jj (that absurd Vecino card, Icardi being shoved down in the middle of the area, Pjanic being immune to yellow cards). I'm just saying that if you blame your players for being too frustrated or scared to get 3 points vs fucking Turdino or Fiorentina after a nearly flawless season you're a hack. It's your job to keep your players eyes on the prize instead of celebrating before you win.

I don't think they shat the bed, it's just that Koulibaly red card foul decided the league

We would have won the world war two if my granpa were a tank

I like how everyone forgets that juve pulled the handbrake at the end of the season.
It was never close. They did the same thing the year before with Roma finkshing 4 points behind. And this season.

Let's relieve 3 consecutive weeks of "Sarri IN tomorrow" with some cringekino
youtu.be/th7RWzIJWRA

In today's episode of Netflix's AS Roma:

Attached: totti-venom.jpg (1202x629, 69K)

Can't wait for this bitch nigga to play the victim card despite leaving to make more money

>leaving to make more money
Imagine being so retarded that you think Totti is leaving Roma for money reasons.

>Imagine being so retarded that you think he isn't the first rat abandoning the sinking ship
Sure user, he's going to dismiss himself just to heroically say in a press conference all the things he could say from inside the club since he's absolutely untouchable.

I like how people like you think there's some hidden secret at work when this club is basically a giant leak. There's like 70 people only in the media team and everything that happens gets leaked outside in a matter of minutes.
He wanted decisional power and thought he deserved it after finding a manager on a 3 months contract (something even Donadoni rejected) and almost getting in CL after Roma looked out of the races. Especially considering how everyone else inside the club only made wrong choices and brought only a 224m debt.
He didnt get it since he's stonewalled by the only guy holding power inside the club and he decided to leave.
It's all very simple and it would apply on literally everyone on the planet. He's not going to say anything that we don't already know.
He wanted a chance to save the sinking ship (as you said) and didnt get it. Why would he stay if he's not wanted and can't do anything anyway?
And the money shit is completely retarded since Totti has investments all over Rome (you might think he's a brainlet but the people around him sure as fuck aren't) and can raise even more in a single day of shooting a TV spot. With or without Roma.

Romanista... yes you, popo you how do you feel? How do you cope?
Usually during the summer you are full of illusions and hopes, you are excited by the transfermarket and under the ombrellone@capocotta you usually think that this will be your year.
Now with this being said Romanista? How do you feel this year?

Attached: BIG-IMG_6909.jpg (599x529, 71K)

Oh and you wanted him to openly talk shit about the Pallotta and Baldini from inside the club?
How Is that not worse than what he's doing now?

That's just a fancier and longer way to say that he's the first rat abandoning the sinking ship user.

>Sarri getting Pogba, SMS, Chiesa and Icardi

surely this can't happen right

The difference is that he's not the first one at all and that he wanted to save the ship from sinking before he decided to leave.

You forgot Trippier IN frà

I don't believe in SMS, maybe Pogba. The Icardi deal is off because nobody (except maybe Riomma lmao) wants Piggy and Sarri would probably be ok with keeping him, so there's no place for Mauro.

I want a timeline where Sarri plays with tsu Icardi piggy up front

the ship has been sinking from way earlier than now user.
>Usually during the summer you are full of illusions and hopes
that hasn't been the case since 2011 for non retarded people. It's something the fans jokingly blame Pallotta for. But to answer your question I feel pretty good user, at least I'm not laziale.

there's going to be some way to offload higuain, either to china or some retarded epl team. it's arguably the biggest priority of the summer.

What's funnier about all of this is that Roma is far from the first supermarket team that survives selling players because of an incompetent management and that even in the worst case scenario they'll remain an EL team just a good manager and a couple of lucky signings away from returning to their signature "put the pressure on" trophy. Totti is just being a huge drama queen.

Based Inter going full "rich comic book supervillain" aesthetics
youtu.be/lW5s_6mdPEU

>/seriea/ posters when their team is turning to shit
>"REEEEEEEEEEE BUY MBAPPE GRIEZMANN DIDI VAVA' AND DJALMA SANTOS"
>/seriea/ when another team is turning to shit
>"lmao what's the problem?"

Here's your juve bro

Attached: 1542194263152.png (479x572, 228K)

>why is it that when your team is bad you worry, but if someone else's is you don't?
>we truly are individuals that live in a society

Attached: Heath-Ledger-Joker-Cinematographe.it4_-1.jpg (1280x675, 38K)

What’s the deal with the #NotForEveryone they keep on using?

maybe its about their brand of football

#ForCustomersAllAroundTheWorldAndEspeciallyPuglia didn't sound as good

They're going full bauscia and desu I love it

JJ is desparate enough for that CL to spend 500+ millions? yes they are, but i don't think they have enough money

Swap pogba w/ milinkovic-savic

>Surely Juventus don't have the money
Says the ABJj for the 3rd year running

they don't
pogba is at least 100+ 8/9 salary
Sms 90+. 5/6
Chiesa 80/100 (depending on euro21 performance) 4/5
Icardi can arrive only with a Dybala exchange ,also wanda wanted 7.5 for his salary. maybe he could go to 6.5/7 but that it

also Juve wants Trippier, another 50/60 millions

Juve max spending ever on a session was last yeat for Ronaldo+Cancelo 140 millions

>Ramsey
looking forward to the 5 matches he'll play

not even remotely the same situation. plus: lippi is a level headed guy as opposed to this ape

>buys ronaldo
>ends up bankrupt

What is even the point of him staying? He is just being used by Roma management for PR reasons. His job is a joke and his input isn't valued. Should he stay just to give the illusion that he's steering the ship?

Real insider hours, Piggy-Icardi swap is a go.

conte said it in the kino car video

>Inter have reportedly lined up a bid €36m plus €14m in bonuses for Cagliari midfielder Nicolo Barella.

>In addition, Federico Dimarco, and Alessandro Bastoni would be offered on loan, with Inter prepared to include an option to buy for the former.

BASADO

Also the Dzeko deal apparently stopped, thank god

please god no

>Paris Saint-Germain are reportedly serious about their interest in Lazio midfielder Sergej Milinkovic-Savic as Claudio Lotito ‘won’t stand in his way’.

lotito getting a sergej payday

>mfw if he settled for 80 millions last year Milan would have ended the season 10th
I hope he can sell him for more than that otherwise what a pity

its psg and lotito is a tough fucker in sales. im sure he will get his price

>Pogba, SMS
Definitely not both,maybe one of them, inb4rabiot
>chiesa
don't rate him but i can see it happening
>icardi
god no

can't wait to find out which players >we will sell this transfer window

Attached: pepegiallorossominaccioso.png (1069x1156, 294K)

>The future of Icardi is discussed at the end of June. In fact, Maurito and Wanda Nara greeted Milan and, ideally, the Nerazzurri leadership - Tuttosport writes -. They flew to the East and will return at the end of the month, just a week before the meeting scheduled for 7 July (from 8 to sweat everyone in Lugano). For fifteen days, therefore, the practice is likely to remain frozen.

intrasting.

Zaniolo, he don't want his mom robbed again

Who's the worse person /seriea; Zaniolo's mother or Wanda?

Attached: 54008922_408117243341807_1770753231253657692_n.jpg (1080x1249, 101K)

why is she such a slut

have sex

She's italian.

At least Zaniolo's mother seems to be hot compared to Wanda.

I'm doing my best

tbqh i would have said wanda right away, but Zaniolo's mom definitely tried to put herself under his son's spotlight which is a pretty shitty thing to do. At least she stopped now.

She's part of a generation of insecure 30-somethings that discovered social networks in the early '10 and necame addicted to them once they realized they made them feel young and desirable again. The most obvious symptom is the constant duck face, trend of the time they discovered facebook.

>Roma, no representative of the club at Totti's press conference
At 2 pm today, Francesco Totti will host a press conference to announce his departure from Roma. As reported by Sky Italia, the head of CONI, Giovanni Malagò, and journalist Paolo Cndò will act as the organizers.

Surprisingly, no representative of Roma will be present and Totti's choice of using CONI as the conference venue is a sign of what is about to come.

-10 minutes for the press conference btw
Stream link: www.facebook com/FrancescoTottiOfficial/

It's also on RAI 2
It's important to see how/if Totti talks about Baldissoni, since many assume the trio Totti-Malagò-Baldissoni backed up from Qatar might try and buy Roma when Pallotta decides to sell.

>inter going oscorp
delightful

You guys really expect him to say things as they are? It's gonna be generic PC answers through and through.
That's all true, my only issue is due to stupid filters and image editing you can't tell if these women have 24 or 44 years. From her instagram profile she strikes me as a dumb bimbo type, and older I am the more I appreciate dumb bimbos.

>you can't tell if these women have 24 or 44 years.
Lmao the more editing there is the more obvious is the answer

Cringe lmao

she has the hands and legs of a 60 year old

Can they fix the abhorrent static in the background, why are RAI still stuck with cavemen technology for conferences?

No i dont expect him to say much openly, but we can probably confirm some rumors and how things actually went from what he says.

>Enrico Lucci: 'You’re bigger than Julius Caesar, an artist like Caravaggio. Can I have a kiss?'
Yikes

Can someone help a fra out with an euro for a coffee? I left my wallet home

Nap*letani out

Well scratch that he's actually pretty heavy

You can get an espresso for one euro in Italy?
I expect him to go full romanista and to say fuck all, only to write another book in about a year and cause all kind of ruckus.

>“The main focus of certain people has been to remove Romans from Roma. In the end, the truth came out, because they achieved what they wanted.

>“Over the last eight years, since the Americans came in, they tried in every possible way to shove us to one side. As the years went on, they tried everything they could… It’s what they wanted and in the end, they succeeded.”

Americans confirmed for being barbaric hordes

Why is Roma imploding? How can you mismanage a team that *almost* won a scudetto couple of years ago and made it to semi-finals of CL?

Man Totti is going pretty heavy. I didn't expect this.

>You can get an espresso for one euro in Italy?
Even less somewhere but that's the price in the average bar

>that cheeky smile when asked about Qatar
HAPPENING

>Roma with Qatar money

At least with that we'd see the end of Juventus domination. (But this will end anyway when they will win thier CL or they won't win none in the next 2 years.)

>stay fucking still you mutt

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-17 at 15.32.35.png (516x270, 206K)

“What I can say is that I will never hurt Roma. This is far worse than retiring as a player. Leaving Roma is like dying. I feel like it’d be better if I died."
Literally me

>Totti wanted Conte as Roma manager

>they only called me when the club was in trouble
This goes with him trying to save the season by, calling Ranieri
>i was called in, maybe, 10 times
This goes against everything Pallotta shills said about him not going to meetings apart from the last one
>I never asked for any money. I asked to have some decisional power like everyone else on the technical side
>i didnt go to London because manager and ds were already decided without me, so the technical director was devoid of power
>the only manager i spoke with is Antonio Conte. Not Gattuso, not mihajlovic, not de zerbi
Called it.

switch cross to the winger then cut inside is the new trend

>The only decision i had the chance to make
, together with Fienga, was Claudio Ranieri
>i thank him for it, since as soon as i called him he told me "tomorrow I'll be in Trigoria

Totti: "Forza Lazio"

Who do you think is behind all this theater

(((Them)))

Based americans
R*mans are scum second only to N*apolitans and T*scans
And g*novese too I guess

HOLY BASED

Gotta save up on equipment to afford wages for Sanremo and "political" talk show hosts.

>i would have stayed had they at least asked me my opinion on the managers
>i went ahead and contacted Conte, Fienga wanted him too and Pallotta was very pleased about him
>I wont say more since he's Inter's manager.
Rumors are that Conte asked to not have Baldini on top of him. Obviously that was out of the question so he turned Roma down. This fits completely.

his managing run has been even sadder than his last 6 months as a player

mala tempora currunt for Roma fans, I think

“If I was the President of Roma and had two icons like Totti and De Rossi, I’d put them in charge of everything. They have ethics, they know everything about what it means to be Roman and Romanista."
That's the storyline for the 2nd season of the Netflic show sorted then, Totti and De Rossi start their own club

Caption this

Attached: 64221871_1311008129068284_6211462826817486848_n.jpg (664x879, 81K)

Well what did I know, the absolute mad lad actually didn't spare anyone. Good for him, sucks for Riomanistas, it will be hard to enture the next season when you are broken from all illusions like this.

>talking about yourself in 3rd person
Yikes

It's the best thing that could have happened to us. This literally kills the ownership and their dicksuckers and antagonize the fans against them. This brings city hall to push back on the stadium.
Honestly he ran circle around them with this. Even managed to use questions from austini, lo Monaco and other shills to shit on them

>I'd put two ex-footballers in charge of business decisions
holy brainlet totti

>the state of tgcom

Attached: tgcringe24.jpg (900x1200, 125K)

genuinely want >us to crash and burn horribly this season, so some actual change can happen.

Attached: 2019-06-17 15.05.50 asroma.forumcommunity.net 15b0e8780ed9.png (1005x365, 108K)

hopefully this means pallotta will sell the club asap
this dumb cunt has lost all support

what did he say?

CHEMICALS IN THE WATERS ARE TURNING THE ROMANS INTO AMERICANS

Attached: Alex-Jones.jpg (1600x897, 121K)

half of the users in most roma forums are disguised lazio trolls

if Pallotta sells, they're screwed

Lmao

>radjaforever

Literally shaking uh?
Jokes aside, NOBODY could be worse than someone that made a 224m debt and won nothing in 8 years
kek

Not even a Roma fan but I want to stick my cock inside Rossella Sensi

Me too user.

Attached: D9RAYtCXoAAm_V7.jpg large.jpg (957x993, 90K)

>Again with the cheeky smile about buyers
It's okay, fras. We'll be done soon.

>they asked me about a player and i said he didnt fit EDF style and didn't actually play in a while so i was against it
RIP Pastore
>they started saying i was never in agreement with them
>I wanted an ajax player instead (ziyech)

>“I will not name any players out of respect. I returned from vacation the first year that I retired, they asked me for an opinion on a player and I said that at this moment he would not be good for Roma, because Di Francesco plays 4-3-3. He is in another role, he’s had a thousand injuries, in my view, you’d need another player.

>“Other directors said I always complain, that I cause problems, that I create issues. They asked for my opinion. I would’ve made a different choice and I think it would’ve been the right one.

>“I would’ve chosen an Ajax player…”
Top lad, Ziyech >>>>> Pastore

>not trying to defend EDF but he asked for 4-5 players after the CL semifinals and none of them was bought

FRANCO BALDINI
DEVI MORIRE

>Caressa about to go ham after the commerciale on sky

god this is too good to be true. i said earlier totti would unleash because it's his press conference, but that was more out of hope than belief

Attached: teachingbaloalesson.webm (640x360, 2.8M)

dont think juve can buy all those players m8

>that Maicon/Totti exchange
>Maicon going on to join Roma later

Sugar daddies' tea party

Hmmmm

Attached: D9RF4sUXkAEDp_O.png large.png (640x480, 552K)

>look we made more season tickets than last year Totti can suck it.
>end of 19-20 season ticket renewal period (16/06/18)
>13k season tickets sold
>18-19 season tickets sold as of 16/06/18
>8k season tickets sold
>end of 19-20 season ticket renewal period (25/06/18)
>17k season tickets sold
This is the state of the shills in Rome

This press conference is absolute kino

Totti to Sampdoria

Also, is there a difference in build quality for a pair of Ray Bands that are built by Bausch and Lomb versus those built in Italy ? Im looking at an older pair of Ray Bands and was was wondering.

Jeep Jeep motherterrone

t. tottifag that doesnt give a shit about roma

oh for sure running a team from another country is a good idea

>Francesco! Daniele! Come join my wild ride!

Attached: D9RTcBQXUAAyqPZ.jpg large.jpg (1088x673, 115K)

looks like he wears a pajamas and he's having breakfast

>IM SELLING
>IM NOT SELLING
>IM SELLING
>IM NOT SELLING
>WE NEED A NEW STADIU...
>IM SELLING
>IM NOT SELLING

Last digit decides the amount of voices he hears in his head

Ahem... mic check mic check

Attached: FF97B845-35D2-4EC6-B2E6-106B9C636525.png (857x453, 463K)

>got Ranieri to come in conditions that nobody else wanted to sign for
>told them to get Ziyech instead of Pastore
>almost managed to convince Conte
>all this without any power and having to go through Fienga
"b-but when did he prove he'd be good as a director???"

FUCK AMERICANS *drops mic*

Attached: D9RZkVzXsAA68ul.jpg large.jpg (746x2048, 373K)

>momblano - moderately reliable

Attached: 1553745439133.png (500x428, 362K)

If Pedullà is moderately reliable momblano should be one tier higher

ROMA AI ROMANISTI

these charts for customers are always retarded because they never take into consideration how far up in the club ass the reporter is. So for official things they might be reliable but when it's about what happens inside the club behind closed doors they tend to be wrong. Look at Austini for Roma

>let's sell cancelo lmao
why does jj want to downgrade so badly this summer

Don't worry Sarri will make Hysaj elite

Attached: when albania gets in the thread.jpg (640x485, 29K)

10/10 pic name

>Roma radio absolutely ignoring everything that is happening
asroma.com/it/media/roma-radio only music on lmao

Attached: 1553424846006.jpg (612x478, 69K)

>That trohpies table
kek, pathetic

De Rossis reaction always gets me

Man, Austini busted Sarri to Jj Two years ago and Also busted Paratici 2019/2020 Transfermarket

>according to Sky Sport Pallotta is waiting for a complete translation of Totti's press conference before considering an answer
This might be fun considering Totti pretty much said he didn't say everything and might btfo him even more

"Totti si è iscritto al corso di coverciano e dopo due giorni non s'è più presentato, non conosce un minimo di inglese, non si è mai impegnato per diventare dirigente, è rimasto calciatore" Mario Sconcerti

Oh nonono

People (including you) thought Juve had become a top club (financial wise) while reality is that Juve still needs to sell
Cancelo happens to be the only player with market right now

>Sconcerti hating on Totti
Happy to see Sconcerti is still alive and still going with the same old refrain.
Totti wasn't even taking the course in Coverciano but had a guy come over to Trigoria for security reasons and gave up because he travelled with the team and for the club too much to follow it.

Yeah BTW nevermind those 50 friendly matches he played all over the world for cash

>Totti is a brainlet
>Totti is a languagelet
What else is new

literally addressed inside the press conference user. The club told him to go for it since it helped Roma's popularity abroad.

Nothing but rioma fags are happy that er pupone completely destroyed Roma transfer market

>charity matches for cash done with the backing of the club
god you're retarded. So let me get this straight. Totti should have taken the coaching license for no reason at all? What's a biggest waste of time between the two?

>destroyed Roma transfer market
>implying there was anything left to destroy

Totti should have never bothered becoming a whatever he was at Roma.
Dumb as a fucking rock
>complains that Fonseca was contacted without him knowing anything
>contacts Conte without Pallotta authorization

>contacts Conte without Pallotta authorization
What are you talking about? Pallotta was happy with Totti and Fienga contacting Conte. Pallotta himself said he wanted a great manager that could get the most out of a shit team.

Montagna uomo to juve confirmed

JEWENTUS!

la battaglia delle grandi pensatrici moderne

yeah the smart ones are the ones that sacked a manager with three months left and then fumbled around when nobody would accept a three months contract.
The ones who thought signing Pastore was a good and financially sound idea (or Nzonzi, or shick, or destro, or Iturbe, or Doumbia and so on)
The ones who expected Gasperini to leave his first chance at having a CL run at 60 yo
The ones who tried to get Mihajlovic or De Zerbi
The ones that expected nobody would notice if a DS under contract with another club walked off a plane 5 minutes after Fienga.
The ones who created a 220 million (and growing) debt in eight years without achieving anything.

Your whole point is "hurr durr totti can't speak so he must be a complete retard" despite verbally exposing years of lies in front of journalists from the main media outlets, national and roman, including the shills that throw shit at him every day, while Pallotta and friends hide behind long ass letters with empty promises and fake ass """interviews""" that sway the opinions of absolutely no one.
Oh and I don't see you saying the same thing about Corvino, Raiola and a lot of others inside the football world. Have you ever heard Ernesto Bronzetti speak? Totti would have sounded like a nobel prize next to him and despite that he helped build some of the strongest teams in the history of football.

In fact, Totti did nothing wrong. With this he just did what he wanted. Exposed the actual board, so a change of the board can happen. Since he smirked to the two Qatar questions, probably he knows something about it and he's hiding it.

Plus he is right when he says that he's the right man for the job and he needs a chance. Because pretty much Totti grew up there, so he knows how the whole ambient works.

WTF
There are some romanisti who defend and side with murrican brainlet owners against goddamn club legend?
Isn't Roma in such a deep shit any sane fan would demand some response from the management and owners, am I getting it right?

Roma statement on the Totti presser:
asroma.com/en/news/2019/6/official-statement-from-as-roma-francesco-totti
Following Francesco Totti’s announcement today that he has chosen to resign from the club rather than take up the position of Technical Director, AS Roma has issued the following official statement:

“The club is extremely disappointed to learn that Francesco Totti has announced that he has decided to leave the club and not take up the position of Technical Director of AS Roma. We offered this role to him after Monchi’s exit, for which we were awaiting his answer.

“We believed that the role offered to Francesco is one of the most senior positions at the club and obviously requires total dedication and commitment, something that is expected of all senior managers within the club.

“We were prepared to be patient with Francesco and help him achieve the transition from being a great footballer into a great manager. To demonstrate this commitment to Francesco, the role of Technical Director was offered to him – a role that we believed he could grow into and one in which we offered to support him in while he adapts.

“While we understand how hard it must be for him to take this decision to leave AS Roma after 30 years, we believe that his perception of the facts and decisions made at the club are both fanciful and far from reality.

“Regarding the repeated references to a possible comeback with a new ownership, combined with information about interested parties collected by him around the world, we hope that this was not meant to be an inappropriate anticipation of a takeover attempt of the club, a scenario that would be very sensitive as AS Roma is a listed company. The club’s investor group have absolutely no intention of putting AS Roma up for sale, now or in the future.

“We wish Francesco only good luck with what he decides to do next.”

the guy shitting on Totti here isn't romanista, nor is he trying to pass as one I believe.
But yeah, some people are endlessly retarded and are unable to break free of the kool aid they drank 8 years ago when they believed Roma was going bankrupt and Pallotta + Unicredit saved us from HUGE 8 million debt Roma had. Because what would you rather believe in? Public balances or people that ended up in Roma's staff under the new ownership just to get relegated for incompetence to some shitty newspaper or radio where they spend the day sucking Pallotta's dick and attacking Totti, De Rossi and whoever wants a decent team?

fuck totti

Attached: file.png (781x168, 25K)

OH NONONONO

Attached: file.png (806x133, 18K)

>still going with the "but we offered this role completely devoid of power!" excuse while they didn't even tell him anything about the manager
>that blundered defense on the sale because the moment they admit that's a possibility every chance of getting the stadium is gone
Totti didnt even say anything about the club sale lol

will roma's new stadium ever get built?

>we're so incompetent that we couldn't even make a guy, that spent 30 years in the club, FEEL valued
>oh and we don't plan to sell the second the stadium blows up in flame

wew fras THIS is a twist

Attached: 64575731_2412447425655105_2713477212815753216_n.jpg (468x704, 19K)

Yes. When
>Pallotta pays for the infrastuctures like he agreed to
Or
>Pallotta actually uses money and gets a better area
Or
>Pallotta sells and a new ownership uses money (what an interesting concept, right?) to build the stadium

They literally went to every media outlet and said they didnt offer him shit like a month ago.

oh no lads we fucked up

Attached: 161193980597092.jpg (1027x476, 67K)

>the real Sarrismo was o sole e o mar e'Napule all along

Americans have a proven memory span that's shorter than a goldfish, user.

>we hope that this was not meant to be an inappropriate anticipation of a takeover attempt of the club
>*smiling Francesco

this is Tfue exposes Faze all over again

*smirks your path*
youtube.com/watch?v=aPvCeuUhQFY

Full video if you want to screencap some memeable faces

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-17 at 20.44.47.png (1196x976, 1.26M)

youtube.com/watch?v=YWdD206eSv0&gl=GB&hl=en-GB
>From a business no less

Selling Cancelo before the 30th for the fiscal year is what it is. Cancelo was exciting going forward but let's be real he is a trainwreck defensively. I don't think he's worth 50-60 mil so if that's the offer Juve should take it. Buying Hysaj instead on the other hand.... Is retarded

>Matias Vecino injured on his right thigh, will lose the rest of Copa America, Federico Valverde or Lucas Torreira will play in his place alongside Rodrigo Bentancur

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.

>Cancelo was exciting going forward but let's be real he is a trainwreck defensively.
welcome to modern fullbacks user
>I don't think he's worth 50-60 mil
Ofcourse he is ,even more after epl clubs fucked the market for fullbacks

Modern fullbacks are absolutely very suspect defenders, but Cancelo was/is on another level of bad. It is a bit weird because he should be somebody that would fit Sarri's system and Juve could create the funds by selling other players.

youtube.com/watch?v=1bMojUs1MEM

Part of me actually thinks Juve plan to have Spinazzola play on the right. He's a right footed player anyway isn't he? He looked very good in spurs last season if he could stay healthy.

he's a winger
always has been

That's what everyone would like but we already know that Juve will throw him away to lower the price of some unnecessary shitter

what a joke

BASED

Attached: Berlusconi.png (1005x810, 1.46M)

If the backline was. Sandro-Bonucci-Chiellini-Spinazzola and the reserves were Rogerio-Rugani-Demiral-MdS it would be alright for next season. They can make a big CB purchase next summer if they feel the need. If they include Spina in a deal it better be for a huge upgrade in the mid.

twitter.com/NapoliAndNaples/status/1140679166955786241

They're actually doing stuff to make the San Paolo look better, can barely believe it

Attached: D9SBn9dWsAAIX7I.jpg large.jpg (736x414, 84K)

>ownership didn't contact him for his opinions for two years
>suddenly offer him a lightning rod position once all the main decisions for next season have been taken
fuck you

That stadium still looks like it genuinely might just fall apart mid match

but anons Roma is a public company they have to disclose if someone is trying to b-

Attached: 1552114864399.png (390x146, 6K)

I hate Berlusconi for a lot of reason, but it's impossible to hate when he says such things.

have you seen the state of the san "mind the falling rocks" siro

You mean the little kids who slip through the 3foot holes in the stadium right?

New thread? I would make one, but it would be shit and I would get bullied more than Icardi

tomato tomAHto

"you've had your time off, now back to Milan"
"S-senor Marotta my country needs me, la gatta char-"
*click*

Bentancur is going to explode next season under Sarri. Jorginho 2.0

yeah, explode into a crippled mess because the vast majority of south american footballers haven't had proper rest and holidays in over 3 years
>and then there is ANOTHER Copa america next year

Attached: 1381679457659.jpg (500x500, 87K)

I'm incredibly seething at the fact that Baldini is being painted as the director that won Roma the scudetto when he was just a market midway man at the time and Batistuta's transfer was handled personally by Sensi flaunting money around like only someone with a petrol company could

i wish some engineer came up with a method to convert these olympic domes to calcio stadiums.
maybe lower the pitch 10 meters and filll the sides with seats.

JJ people, with Costa saying he doesn't want to leave do you want him to stay? He literally didn't exist last season but is he worth keeping around? Would you rather cash in on him for potentially 40mil or in a deal for a midfielder?

>on

it's been a long day

>Pjanic isn't for sale
>Benatia isn't for sale
>Salah isn't for sale
>Alisson isn't for sale
>Naingollan isn't for sale
>Strootman isn't for sale
>the club isn't for sale
uh

no bully pls

NEW: NEW: NEW: NEW: NEW: All your old posts are now forgotten

Sarri probably would only use his a sub when the game opens up. From what i've seen, Costa isn't his ideal starter.
Also Sarri desperately needs a top tier attacking creative/mid, That's what killed him at Chelsea,and i don't think Ramsey is up to it.
>Chiesa - Ronaldo - Dybala
Isco/SMS? - Pjanic - Bentacour/ Torreira?
would tear shit up