Okay who was in the wrong here? Men have no problems sharing water bottles. Classless behaviour (again!) from Holland

Okay who was in the wrong here? Men have no problems sharing water bottles. Classless behaviour (again!) from Holland.

Attached: 7iktk.webm (640x360, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ourworldindata.org/hiv-aids
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Her choice not to share her water... not sure why she decided to be a cunt to the girl who offered her water as opposed to the one who refused. weird.

The negress was clearly in the wrong

thats evolutionism

why the Dutch so racist?
fucking subhuman saxon rape babies

why did the cunt blonde not just share

even if she said 'wait til im done' but nah she just shook her head. bitch behaviour. blaming the other one is little brother behaviour

#2.
> Sorry I don have any water

Disgraceful.

Holland should really be investigated for this. Does look like racism desu.

difficult to say without knowing the hintergründe

What a cunt.

Wew

Negros lack impulse control, next.

Classless behaviour (again!) from women.

ftfy

That's what you get by acepting refugees. Stupid eurofagots.

>Gibs me dat water, white bitch.
>Yo, fuck your water, white bitch!

It's because she gave her a normal water bottle. Not easy to drink from.

That Cameroon player was just totally annoying in every game. Fouling, diving, complaining, rolling eyes after every referee decision.. the fact that she threw the bottle away after the nice girl brought it to her fits right into the picture.

Look at the woman in grey she has like 5 bottles in her hands.

The player in green was obviously in the wrong. #2 in orange may also have been in the wrong depending on what was said.

animal behaviour

why would you NOT give water to a fellow player, though? how petty do you have to be?

>right in the middle of drinking herself
>monkey comes up AYO GIBME DATS RITE NAO
>what no I'm still using it
>FUK WYPIPO U RAYCIS

Perhaps the water bottle was almost empty.

vieze racist, ik vraag aan spleetoogmoot of hij jouw IP doorgeeft aan de AIVD

that's reasonable

consequences will never be the same

>tf
>tp
Still mad over the nations league engcuck?

mijn papa werkt bij de AIVD, dus veel succes Mussert

...I'd forgotten about that noise.

Women were a mistake

Would you share your bottle with Suarez after he pinched your dick? It's a competitive game and people have beef on the pitch.

>racist

Attached: N.jpg (189x267, 11K)

This. Some people behave like absolute cunts on the pitch (Suarez, Ribery, that Negress) and then expect you to keep your cool because 'it's just a sport LMAO and BRUH unsportsmanlike behavior is part of it xD'.

The moon.

hi fren
how is the energy grid holding up in Accra today

water slut imho

Attached: how did she become captain.webm (480x480, 864K)

Its literally sportsmanship to share water. Youre not supposed to put your lips on it, so theres no chance of unhygenic situations.

Youd know this, if you ever played club-level football.

Why does the negro team not have their own water? The benches are right next to each other

White women proving once again they're the worst demographic on planet Earth.

Maybe the girl wasnt done drinking yet and wanted to give it after she's done

So? It's not a requirement you stupid cunt. It's that simple. It's her choice to share.

Based

You are talking like this is a sunday league game in the field behind your town's highschool where everybody brings their personal equipment, including water bottles. At this level, every team has tens of water bottles which I guarantee you get shared in between them. This is not about liking the idea of sharing a water bottle or not. This is personal, and you can see that by the second dutch player willing to give her water. Notice though I said personal and not racist

>Okay who was in the wrong here?
white people for treating niggers as their equals

>her water.
it's not her's

It's also sportmanship to not flop and dive. Simple tit for tat.

Yes it is. Water is shared in professional sports. You dont deny your opponent water. What kind of savage are you? Just like when theres a short break, when a medic runs on the field, he brings water bottles and both teams drink from the same bottles.

This is just another /pol/-tier thread where the black boogeyman is at fault, while the unsportsman like behaviour is ignored and rationalized.

Again, if anyone played club-level football, youd know this.

Maybe it was nearly empty? maybe she wasn't finished? Again the level of the league is irrelevant, you are not required to share a fucking water bottle. I'm glad she didn't.

Didnt see any flopping and diving in that webm.

those dutch girls had their lips all over those bottles. i guess they're not squirters.

She denied the water. What kind of savage is she? Maybe the other players water was nearly empty or she just wasn't finished drinking. Again; there is absolutely no requirement to share the water.

>keeps drinking afterwards
>reee white woman is racist for not giving the bottle away that she is currently using
Stop dragging /pol/ into this you retarded Austrian. There was also absolutely no reason to accept the bottle she was offered just to throw it at the bench.

Oh wow, the Schluchtenscheißer is absolutely retarded. Not surprised tbdesu.

>Again; there is absolutely no requirement to share the water.
Its the worldcup and all eyes are on you, while you are representing your nation. You share water, when someone asks. Thats part of the game. Just like kicking the ball out when an opposing player is on the ground.

But lemme guess, "fuck niggers" amirite?

>nigger too stupid to find water at a world class event
>chimps out and acts wronged
go dig for gold shavings in a tunnel for 47 cents a day until you suffocate like is suppose to be your lot in life nigger

Im not defending throwing the bottle you turbo-sperg. Were talking about the denial of water.

You didn't even watch the game you absolute spastic. Read this . She didn't deserve any sportsmanlike behavior.

>She didn't deserve any sportsmanlike behavior.
Was rauchst du?

>Just like kicking the ball out when an opposing player is on the ground.
once again, it isn't a rule. just like 'sharing the water' isn't either
if she was that thirsty, why didn't she went to her country's bench?

Attached: whites-only-fountain.jpg (1200x675, 55K)

>risking AIDS just to be a good sport
not on your life

Where did I claim it was a rule? Again:
>at the WC
>all eyes on you
>representing your country
>player asks for water
>FUCK OFF
Well guess what, unsportsmanlike behaviour.

why didn't she went to her bench and grab a bottle, then? i'm sure they had water too

Maybe because she happened to be right there, when the game was interrupted? Who gives a fuck? This is about sportsmanship.

BASED alpha female

Have any of these players come out and explained any of this?

It's unsportsmanlike to try to take someone else's water from them when they're clearly not done with it.

>try to take
You mean asked for water? Your mental gymnastics are showing.

Guess there is a reason it's called sportsmanship and not sportswomanship xD

>Maybe because she happened to be right there, when the game was interrupted? Who gives a fuck?
As are yours, nigger.

yeah, benches normally sit apart a few hundred kilometers from each other
being so lazy that you can't walk 3 or 4 meters to get a bottle isn't 'sportmanship'

typical black woman behavior, see serena williams and others. they are always extremely entitled.

>show good sportsmanship and look good on tv
>get aids

pick only one

>chile

Dude you can't say that on 4channel.org ... that's extremely offensive. Delete your post.

t. moor

so are nigger teams completely incapable of coordinating the monumental task of getting water to players during stoppages or do nigger apologists just view them as the animals they actually are and not capable of such a sentient task?

my guess is she (thought she) got a really rude response from the first dutch player, so when the other one ran to give her water she was upset and sperged out.

t. mutt

>getting HIV from saliva

basically looks like a crackhead here the morning after a bender asking begging for spare change with fancy soccer shit on. probably smells as bad too

>risking it
not on your life

>this seething trailer trash
go discuss NFL minicamps with your fellow pedes

It's not the persons resposibility to provide water get your own this is the problem with these fucking people!

finna dab on these white hoes

Attached: pbqxos9auafa_wd640.jpg (640x360, 43K)

no2 name?

what if she had herpes or std(ducth women are promiscious sluts i've heard)????

lol nigger

50% of all black women have an STD.

groenfeld? she cute

It's just like my Japanese cartoons!

Groenen

>50% of all black women have an STD.
nederland are of very promiscuity, they have lots of niggers and relations with niggers, even mutt kids producing, highly tolerated by society. I would say Dutch women have STD rate not lower than Africans, maybe even higher(some African cultures are very modest and strict, that prevents STD epidemy)

Football fields are quite big, so each team doesnt cover all sides with water boys. And there is not any water break after each play, as in American football, but instead they play the full 90 min with one halftime break. Its culture to share water with players close by who have an opportunity to drink. Derived from when sportsmanship was a thing.

I know PowerBreak™ americans couldn't relate

You'd be wrong.

>its the russian whos obsessed with interracial relationships again that posts false statistics
another 0.05 putincoins have been sent to your account

and yet they still have an HIV rate lower than Russia aka North Nigeria. Fascinating, isn't it?

Attached: 1530573885557.jpg (500x375, 47K)

Post your hand. I want to laugh at your brown skin.

I was about to say that the white girl was in the wrong then I saw the retarded nigress throwing away the water bottle they gave her, fuck that dumb ape

She would communicate as such rather than flat shake her head no, dont be retarded user

dutch player probably had beef with her and didn't feel like doing her a favor. Cameroon player sperged out like a toddler because she didn't get her way. simple as. It's really not a big deal, could've been avoided though if the black girl had read the situation better

go comb your neckbeard

N

What about hygiene?

Did I hurt a feelings of some promiscious slag?

>muh Russia
........????????.... why do you bring russia in disussion about duthland and africa? Classic amerifat whataboutaism

Did I hurt you too?
Dutch women are the biggest sluts in Europe, get over it.

It is sad and painful, I now, its painful for me too; they are among the best looking in whole Europe(world), but so easy and promiscious

The moral of the story is don't offer water to an opponent during a match who didn't ask for it in the first place.

If that Cameroon player is who I think it is, the Dutch had been beating her up pretty good all game and the ref was letting it pass. She was pissed off to begin with. Then you want to offer he water?

LOL!!!! Lucky she didn't take that water bottle and smash it over the Dutch girls head.

Objectively, women have to worry more about herpes. I can't condemn this.

go back to nigeria, mboko

No, you simply got corrected for being wrong, niggerlover.

>have to worry more about herpes
why? Genetals danger?

>LOL!!!!
fuck off back where you came from, nigger.

Hello Tyrone DeShawn, don't you have a white woman to rape?

OH NONONONONONO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

Attached: HIV.jpg (940x680, 171K)

White women are throwing themselves at blacks in Europe though.

Attached: 1539388879973.png (627x556, 39K)

>replying to the putinbots

You're right, your women have to worry about AIDS mostly

Back to you BBC obsessed half mongoloid half caucasian mongrel

I dont believe over 20% of women here have hiv, that has to be bullshit

Number 2 was wrong for not sharing the water
Black girl was wrong for being a cunt to the one girl who tried to be nice to her

>dutch slag damage control
yes, I know russia is rotten.

But what it have to do with the fact Dutch women are worldwide known as easy and slutty? Reddit, bodybuilding.com, asian forums, african forums - they all discuss how is it easy to 'hook up' or 'get laid' in Nederlands, and talk about Dutch exchange girls too

having Tinder and being mutt/black in Nederlands - a golden comination

Its a sad truth, I am mad and sad too.
funny how all your replays are either whataboutaism or REEEEE GO OUT - truth hurts?

Sources told be that she called her the N word

>subhuman negroes
Theres your answer

But user, you just said Dutch women have high HIV rates and I proved you wrong.
Now you're making other assumptions based on "i-i r-r-read it on t-the internet".

ourworldindata.org/hiv-aids
Here is the source.

No. Now what?

>he browses african forums
oh man, you just keep fooling yourself

Nice?

Nederlanders

Attached: MeSoHungry.jpg (278x434, 16K)

Ahhhh. Another race baiting thread. Nigger is rude to whitey and the lads lose their minds.

Very touching. Have at it boys.

>niggers are too dumb to stay hydrated at an event where people have designated tasks to run water to players so im going to cope so hard i make it sound like its the equivalent of running through the berlin wall and completely forgive the chimpout 2 seconds later when another player immediately sprints to give her some while droning on about sportsmanship

It's always hilarious when people claim Dutch/Scandi women are so into blacks/mulatto's.

Dutch girls in general are pretty wary of dating non-whites. They might have some fun with one on holiday or whatever, but it never becomes a relationship.

I'd also like to add that the girls in St. Petersburg are the easiest I've ever experienced.

yes dutch women might be whores, but they don't automatically get hiv from being whores. there's a geographical aspect, plus contraceptives.

>Dutch players and manager discussing tactics while drinking

>Cameroon player impedes on their chat, instead of doing what normal players do, which is go to their own players and manager during a drinks break

>Netherlands sub ironically runs to Cameroon player offering a drink, sarcastically implying she must be very thirsty, by hanging around where she isn't wanted

>Cameroon player shuts her down

that's all it was

based teammate

>nigger calling others summer when niggers have always been hated here
retarded nigger

>admits he's a twitter nigger by accident
classic nigger iq

>see american flag
>realize they take naps between every "play" in their sports
>he doesn't understand that this invalidates his opinions on sports

And you keep asking why your country is so fat.

even that amerifat knows the nigger is behaving like a nigger and deserves to be treated like a nigger. just like you do, nigger.

Edgy

its very rude not to share your water on arrakis so its very natural that the sand woman was furious. very disgraceful from holland girl.

Those numbers are very different

She wasn't drinking when the other player asked for it. It's unsportsmanlike at the least but the way she raises her hands after suggests she's a bitch

nothing edgy about the truth

>Cameroonian speaks Dutch

It's not unsportsmanlike to refuse another player of anything. Especially one that has been kicking the shit out of you all game. Pipe down, Chang.

What the fuck Europe and Australia? Why?

Attached: 1559980539136.jpg (1055x1044, 223K)

>tactics in womens' sports are of utmost importance

Mate if you start bragging about playing on austrian club level you should stop taking pills

>i am very cool because i write nigger many times and my mom will never find out
Don't waste your whole summer break here, try to get out abit

Desiree van Lunteren.

>everyone getting their tits in a bind over women sports
women's sports is gay and you're a fag for wasting any energy on it at all

I'd recommend the same for you but you're probably brown enough without even more time in the sun lmao

Would wife number 2

wew lad just my type: slight butterface, nice ass, and avoids the groids
10/10 wood berry

Attached: B1CB657A-EF90-4A1F-B05F-4DB42546C70B.jpg (680x1019, 68K)

And, unless she's pulling an Elton John, she's into men.

>and avoids the groids
I'm sorry, lad.

Dutch are the jews of Europe

>slight

That map is the percentage of HIV carriers who are female. It doesn't represent the absolute percentage of women who carry HIV you mong lol

Both of them are fucking cunts. The one who doesn't share and the one who chimps out at the nice girl who offers water.

Yeah why are they all female?

>Its the worldcup and all eyes are on you
It's the woman's world cup m8 what eyes u talkin about?

omg did she really not give her water?? and did she really just throw that like wtf

Please-please, tell me more. The image of our girls getting rammed by Westerners is so arousing, I can’t help it.

Attached: image.jpg (616x767, 424K)

Aren't you lot considered the west as well?

Dutch cunt was 110% in the wrong, with a penalty 10% added because women's sports are a pity award for the sexually challenged and not about being the best in the world, which they're not even close to.

Eh, no

I was standing in line at a packed burrito place when one of the customers ahead of me axed the super busy staff for a free cup of water. The girl beind the counter stopped making the burrito, took off her gloves, went to the back to fill up a cup of water, and gave it to the entitled cunt without a word, and went back to making the burritto. I could see she was annoyed as fuck, but kept her cool which made me want to marry her.

that No.2 was wrong

Speaking of images lad you best start posting more

All the people ITT saying she was acting like a cunt in the pitch, diving and fouling and that is why not sharing the bottle is reasonable never played sports in their entire life

>They might have some fun with one on holiday or whatever BUT BUT BUT
lol, coping already?

disgusting whores with culture of casual sex? casual 'hook ups'?

and who the fuck proposes to them after? what is it like to marry a girl, knowing she fucked some random(niggers?) on some holiday two years ago?

Of course I do, and you should too, before they ivnade your coutnries. Well Nederlands 5yo are 50% non-whtie already, so you better hurry up and learn their minds