ITT: post albums people pretend to like

>DUDE REVERB AND DISTORTION, LAYERED GUITARS AND MUFFLED VOCALS LMAO

Attached: images (31).jpg (554x554, 17K)

Attached: cool tiger.jpg (500x334, 38K)

Anything by Bob Dylan.

No one likes this shit unironically. It's probably the worst thing I've ever heard. The sheer delusion behind thinking this is somehow good let alone a masterpiece.
Also add anything by Schoenberg, Cage, Pendereick, and every other modernist hack that apparently were on a mission to destroy music.

Attached: twin infinitives.jpg (500x500, 40K)

Loveless is one of the very few albums on here where almost everyone likes it. That's quite an achievement, so I'd say that no one is "pretending" to like it. Maybe it's just actually a great album? You don't have to like it but don't act as if we're all liars for liking it. That's just pure faggotry.

fun fact, the only reverb on this album is reverse reverb
its almost a masterpiece

Attached: Cool dog.jpg (1194x1194, 137K)

Attached: steve reich.jpg (768x1024, 127K)

Not to mention people pretend this is somehow a "shoegaze" album when it's nothing more than just noisy pop (a failed genre).

It's easier to just pretend to be on the joke. Therefore, my comment to you will be, "lol filtered," because I want anons on a Japanese anime board to think I have good taste.

Attached: 1582594491581.jpg (1080x1350, 177K)

i like my bloody valentine

I love Cage and Schoenberg but I can understand the hate. Twin Infinitives is unadulterated genius though.

embarrassing

i like that album :)

it's bait, retad

Attached: 250px-Autism_Speaks_Logo_Updated.jpg (250x274, 14K)

pretty shitty cop-out for sentiments people actually believe

Attached: 1523225017143.jpg (749x749, 269K)

>it's bait, retad

Attached: images (23).jpg (416x738, 23K)

Except, it actually is bad lol.

Cringe

This is my new least favorite running post on this board. Here's a (you).

(You)

Attached: 20200220_214556.jpg (4032x1960, 2.32M)

Sonatas and Interludes for Prepared Piano are nice.

Fuck Joni Mitchell and all of her fans.

Attached: cover.jpg (1200x1200, 336K)

Attached: 220px-Radiohead.kida.albumart.jpg (220x220, 21K)

schoenberg is very listenable, you're an earlet.

yeah fuck this shit i like CHVRCHES and migos

stupid hipsters lmfao go listen to some trap music

Attached: B8A67F51-2B55-41D5-B536-9D6770B0E3AA.jpg (1000x1000, 159K)

every one of them is trash

Attached: 61w10WZkIVL._SS500_.jpg (500x500, 23K)

Nice teeth. He should shave and grow his hair out and lose a few lbs.

This album is very boring and repetitive 2bh.

your mother is a whore

its one of my favorite albums, i got it on cassette years ago in pre-internet days. at the time there wasn't really anything quite like it which was cool.
i can see people disliking it but saying that people only pretend to like it is kinda egotistical...there are people out there who genuinely enjoy things like teen mom and real house wives and good for them for enjoying something even though i'm not a fan of those.

also, there's hardly any reverb on the album. take some lsd + mdma and cheef on some dmt while listening to it. There are like two "tracks" per song with reverse reverb on it, the rest is just distorted guitars on hot tape. The album itself is pretty easy to dissect and saying the equivalent of "dude weed lmao" isn't really doing much other than garnering for replies.
go listen to weezer or some shit you basic ass bitch.

he's balding though. he can't grow it out

fpbp

what is some harsher shoegaze?

Bait OP but it got me to reply so gj