How come Thom Yorke's son, Noah Yorke (right in pic) looks like such a Chad when his dad is so ugly?

How come Thom Yorke's son, Noah Yorke (right in pic) looks like such a Chad when his dad is so ugly?

Attached: thom yorke and kids.jpg (480x480, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/newpollution/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Johnny Greenwood is the real father

He fucked a Welsh girl.

He has an ass on his chin lmao that’s virgin as fuck imagine being the result of your mom getting drunk and cheating on your dad with John Travolta

This is them in their "prime". She is okay looking, nothing spectacular, but Thom is ugly as sin - and always has been. How is it that his kids haven't come out looking like trolls and troglodytes? He is one lucky mother fucker that his offspring didn't inherit his demented goblin face.

Attached: thom yorke rachel owen.jpg (378x639, 34K)

Thom isn't bad looking, his only problems are his height and his eyes.
Children, if looked after well, will usually be taller than their parents, and Thom's eyes were a congenital medical problem with additional surgical complications which doesn't need to be passed down.

...maybe Thom isn't the biological father.

That's definitely Jonny's kid.

I mean come on. Pic related.

Attached: thebull.jpg (800x525, 50K)

He is and always has been ugly. Some of that is his eye deformity, but even other than that he's fucked. If he wasn't a musician I am 100% certain he would have ended up an incel. In fact he probably was one, his only verified GF (mother of his kids) started dating him in 1992 when Radiohead were signed. I don't think he got literally any pussy until he hit that major record label deal.

Jonny is ugly too, and don't get me started on Colin. Ed is the only passably attractive member of the band.

Attached: thom yorke 1996.jpg (509x776, 192K)

He's mostly fine, he's got a descent jaw and nose, some DSL's, good skin. Make him 6ft and fix his wonky eye and he'd be a slayer.
No reason why his kids wouldn't be fine.

>He's mostly fine
You are deluded. This guy has the archetypal incel appearance.
- Short
- Receding and thinning hair
- Fucked up teeth
- Facial deformities
- A face that is "average yet subtly gives ugly vibes", like most incels have

I am 110% certain he was a kissless dateless virgin until the day he signed on the dotted line for those Radiohead big bucks. He didn't pull the lyrics for "Creep" out of his ass did he? That was his life before fame.

Attached: thom yorke 1997.jpg (1224x1736, 536K)

went to school with noah for like a year, defo far better looking than his dad but that aint saying much

did he get a lot of pussy just because of being radiohead's son?

>went to school with noah for like a year
You from Oxford then?

I get it dude, but the thread is about his kids.
They have access to good nutrition so they'll likely be a normal height.
They're unlikely to have the eye problem.
They can afford braces.
All Thom's problems are covered for his children.
If he were smart he's get them into team sports at a young age, and they'll be set up for a life of Chadness.

>If he were smart he's get them into team sports at a young age, and they'll be set up for a life of Chadness.
Looks like the son at least is following in daddy's footsteps by starting a shitty indie band
instagram.com/newpollution/?hl=en

yep
haha we woulda been about 11-12 so take a guess

>haha we woulda been about 11-12 so take a guess
I lost my v-card at 12

I want to bum-fuck thom yorke's daughter.

She's 16.

>I lost my v-card at 12

Attached: 1581007685213.png (765x988, 693K)

legal in my country

thom is ugly but he's probably drowning in pussy at the moment

duh, he's millionaire and famous

He dates this Italian model ever since his wife kicked the bucket from cancer

Attached: thom gf.jpg (1040x1517, 149K)

god i wish that were me

fame is a meme anyway, at the end of the day you're not any better than any other millionaire, except you also get kids on the internet to make threads about you and how you age. Not worth it.

But future generations remember you, if you were good, while other rich fags are forgotten.

Plus women will fuck you

>Plus women will fuck you
they already do if you're millionaire lol
>But future generations remember you
Yeah and call you a dadrock faggot or whatever and make fun of how you age.

its not fair bros.........

Attached: ig.jpg (750x934, 92K)

>they already do if you're millionaire lol
Nah, at a certain level, mega hot women like supermodels are surrounded by millionaires. Maybe if you're a oil money or tech level billionaire it sets you apart, but being rich is just the price of entry. Being famous or model-hot sets you apart.

>Yeah and call you a dadrock faggot or whatever
At least they're talking about you

>make fun of how you age.
That's why you wanna get rich and famous and die a cool death, like Lennon

God I wish that were me

>Being famous or model-hot sets you apart.
Or just have even more money, be a billionaire.
>At least they're talking about you
I don't like people talking about me, especially if I have a lot of money. The less people know about me, the better.
>That's why you wanna get rich and famous and die a cool death, like Lennon
Nah I want to eat delicious things and fuck beautiful women until I die of old age.