I have a big ass backlog of shit that I need to listen to and I can't decide which one I should listen to first...

I have a big ass backlog of shit that I need to listen to and I can't decide which one I should listen to first. In this chart are the first 100 albums on my list. I have not listened to any of these yet. You will pick the album that I listen to. Here are the rules:

>Dubs picks an album from this chart
>Once we hit 24 albums, I will put them all into a hunger games thing and I will listen to whichever album wins

Attached: topsters2 (1).jpg (3182x2400, 1.25M)

Who cares? Just listen to some of it.

eww adele

Dude at the very least just listen to Led Zeppelin iv. It’s the most essential of anything else you’ve got on here

trout mask replica of course

Blarf

just listen to spiderland m8 -
good luck getting 24 dubs u arrogant geezer

I recommend Paranoid by Black Sabbath
that's my vote

yeah, no fucking way you're gonna get 24 dubs. Also instead of the hunger games thing just have a website pick a number between 1-24.

Won't he need 4 threads to get that many dubs

its more funner to do hunger games tho

idk mate i got the first 1 he should just pick spiderland thank u

you must listen to devo's album

Doing my part for the 24 dubs listen to Rick Astley

Rick Astley ftw

Amazing, not one good album on this chart.

the thread will reach the fuckin post limit way before you'll get to do the hunger games.

blood visions is only 29 minutes you can listen to it while playing your stupid game

with that attitude it will

nice quip

do you also count if its trips OP?

of course

listen to t.A.T.u - 200 km/h In The Wrong Lane cause it's fun and will bring you happiness

ok op listen to big black songs about fucking

Pearl Jam - Ten
It's a 90's banger

Sleater kinney for sure
I love lesbians

FPBP

i like R.E.M so listen to automatic for the people

in the aeroplane over da sea

Half that list is trash

London Calling

Ding ding ding we have a winner

You should listen to Slint - Spiderland because it’s one of the first Yea Forumscore I heard, and it’s very ambitious and experimental

tmr

listen to shit ploops

Angel Olsen - My woman

Velevet undarground

Daisuke

THE GEREG YUVE YUVE YUUUU AUGGGHGHGHGHGHGH

Viper - You'll Cowards don't Even Smoke Crack

this

>chart.
no even Pet Sounds?

Dude if you haven't heard some of the essentials yet, why are you even posting?

trout mask replica

listen to illinoise

this. also since i got dubs you should listen to bon iver for emma forever ago while you go to sleep right now

the most essential things on your list are
King Crimson, Yes, Led Zeppelin's IV, Pixies, PF's Animals, ITAOTS, GY!BE, Animal Collective's MPP, Pet sounds, Trout Mask Replica, Illinoise, Black Sabbath, Metallica and Spiderland

Adele, clairo and american football are lame
Fleet foxes, Bobby Cladwell, DEVO and alvvays are very nice but those above are more urgent I think
Tame impala, oasis and the black keys are ok but don't be surprised if you get bored
RHCP, tool and muse are plain boring, avoid them
guns n roses album is straight up boomer crap, the only album I strongly discourage wasting time giving it a try

New to mu-core and just recently started diving in, but I fell in love with the Neutral Milk Hotel - ITAOTS. I'd recommend that one for sure.

glad this one won.

King Crimson is essential

You could listen to several of those by the time this thread gets 24 dubs.