“If I was a Jewish girl in Hitler’s day,” Yoko replied, “I would approach him and become his girlfriend...

>“If I was a Jewish girl in Hitler’s day,” Yoko replied, “I would approach him and become his girlfriend. After 10 days in bed, he would come to my way of thinking. This world needs communication. And making love is a great way of communicating.”

Is she actually based?

Attached: woman is the blankity blank of the world.jpg (790x395, 64K)

no completely retarded actually

i would like to communicate with her

Hahahaha what the fuck

i would like to communicate with any woman

No, that's fucking stupid.

fitered

>japanese girl admits she would fuck Hitler
The jew fears the samurai

blankity blank

yes, its easy to see why fans of some 100 year old boyband don't like her

>implying Hitler would not have converted her with his aryan BWC
delusional as usual

Hitler considered japanese the aryans of Asia, anyway.

hitler was a weeb?

exactly how underage are you?

>10 day fucksession with yoko in her prime

How freaky would this get bros

Probably like Revolution 9 but with sex

>Jap wants to fuck Hitler
Quelle fucking surprise.

I’m pretty sure there would be piss and shit involved

BASED

I can't think of a more based woman

BUT Hitler DID communicate with them. And here was how it went, according to him:

"The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.

Sometimes I stood there thunderstruck.

I didn't know what to be more amazed at: the agility of their tongues or their virtuosity at lying.

Gradually I began to hate them."