>talking to black girl online
>she asks if I like any hip hop
>I tell her I like death grips
>she laughs and says she's never heard of them
>I tell her to give them a listen and she does
>she laughs at me and says they're awful
>I call her a musical pleb
>she ghosts me and then unmatches me the next day
I don't get it, do women really not understand death grips or do black people just not like death grips?

Attached: 1315771840001.jpg (354x352, 17K)

Nigga Black girls only like R&B influenced """""Hip Hop"""""
Should have mentioned Drake or something

Based. Death Grips fans should be ghosted.

Too industrial, too "extreme". Pretty obvious desu.

This, death grips is top tier cringe

A black dude I some weed to in college 10 years ago told me tech n9ne isn't a real rapper

Any chance you're a virgin user?

This. You could have just said that you don’t really listen to any at all and she would have respected you more

how can autists like this actually exist? isn't it basic common sense that a girl isn't going to enjoy that shit? isn't it common sense that people aren't talking about that when they mention death grips?

what song did you send her? there's a big difference between I've Seen Footage and Birds

>isn't it common sense that people aren't talking about things like death grips when they mention rap?
sorry, fixed that. i got distracted when typing

glad to hear death grips fans will continue to struggle to reproduce

You are on a higher echelon of chromosomes

This is why autists get removed from the gene pool. Women do not have interests, they only care about themselves and how much attention they get from partaking in that interest. Stop bringing up hobbies, stop talking about obscure music, stop bringing up your favourite films. Every relationship a straight man will ever have with a woman is shallow.

are you including yourself too incel

I wish I was an incel, it seems much easier than playing the dating game not gonna lie

women actually like Future better

The black girl I dated a while ago was into post-punk, goth rock and darkwave, didn't like modern hip hop.

What's good music for you then user? Sum guns n roses

it is.
I fluctuate between periods of date game and volcel. Honestly have a better time as a volcel, and been prioritizing it. I just ghosted some thot I was fucking just so I could watch my favorite japanese artist's livestreams this week. Comfy as fuck.

Death Grips are overrated trash.

That's interesting. My dad is really into hip hop and I showed him one of Death Grip's songs to see if he'd like it and he instantly hated it.

People are gonna call you an idiot for bringing up such an off kilter choice if you wanted to hook up with her but honestly you're good to get shot of someone like that. She sounds boring and normie as fuck

based

this should be obvious. the overlap between normal hip hop fans and death grips fans is pretty small. stop trying to draw conclusions

Death Grips is barely Hip Hop, it's more of an Industrial band with rap , it's like showing a hip hop fan in the 90s a Korn album

>doesn't like shitty meme group
>he must listen to dadrock
???

guns n roses would unironically be better than death grips though

>talking to black girl
Fucked up right there senpai